It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The watch has definitely seen better days. But I actually had a mickey mouse watch back in the 70's when I was a kid. Im sure it was a child that was last wearing this watch.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you, lol yes that's my channel. Im not monetized or anything though. All on my own.

This is my newest interview with Paul l Hemphill. He is the director of Ingersoll & Lockwood.
I liked this interview because while it really isn't all about I&L, it does show where they came into the picture in his life and what they have done for him since which are some really great things. It does show they really are a Business and are serious about doing all they can to help the world.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Didn't Joe read a teleprompter that said boosters for everyone? Team Joe and FDA not on same page.

Thread With Breakdown and MOAR

I can hear this internal conversation now.

"I'm still going to get a booster, I'll just lie or bully my doctor, I know what's best for my body."

OMG, my 81 year old mother just said that to me! "Well, come October, I'm asking my doctor for the 3rd shot anyway!" She was vaccinated 2x in Feb. '21 and then got covid in July, then the monoclonal infusion, and now she wants a 3rd shot. When I talk to her, she just shakes her head at me. Of course, all of her news watching is done on Channel 7 (MSM). SMH!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Hum?
Amazon product

Transform any environment into a haunted house with this ghoulish gathering of spooky specters! Ghostly Apparitions allows you to create the ultimate ghost hunting experience by providing a collection of restless spirits that are simply dying to inhabit your home.

So what happens if you project a regular image onto one of these screens? I think we should ask if Biden really was in his basement, or was that all a cave? Where have all the people gone?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Mickey Mouse Watch

The idea of a Mickey Mouse watch was hatched in 1932, when a buyer for Montgomery Ward suggested to Disney’s merchandising mastermind, Kay Kamen, that a watch with Mickey on its face could be a big hit. Kamen then commissioned preliminary sketches from Disney artists and brought them to the Ingersoll-Waterbury Company. On May 22, 1933, an application for a U.S. patent was submitted, and the first watches went into production.

Its success was unprecedented: In one day, 11,000 were sold at Macy’s, and the Ingersoll company, which had an exclusive license for all Disney characters, was saved from imminent bankruptcy. Eight weeks after the first character watch went on the market, the firm increased its staff from 300 to 3,000, launching the entire comic character timepiece industry.....

In 1957, the 25 millionth watch was personally presented to Walt Disney.

Btw watch the water ... pm

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Biden admin is everything they tried to convince us that the Trump admin is. The media truly is the enemy of all of us.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

What makes you think they are not also developing these things as well?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It looks like The Mickey Mouse clock time lines up to the date that the IL countdown ends

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What happens when one defense contractor steals a multi-billion deal ($66 billion deal, actually) from another defense contractor.?

Military-industrial complex infighting!

FYI, the French ambassador has one of the nicest homes/estates in DC in the Kalorama neighborhood. Doubt it will be sitting empty.

A mini Statue of Liberty, arrived in DC on Bastille Day (July 14 2021) to celebrate "freedom and the French-American friendship."

With The War on Terror in a "downturn" behold the return of big war weapons races (cruise missiles, nukes, space, full spectrum domination).

The military-industrial complex.

Eisenhower warned Americans, in 1961, of the lucrative entwining of defense contractors, the Pentagon, & politicians.

Australian PM Morrison says the country will acquire long-range US Tomahawk missiles, as it strengthens military defences in the face of a rising China.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
On the www.Ingersolllockwood.com site, with so much hidden text and clues to find, I have been clicking around and discovered if you click the capitalized A (that is red) in the word "All" on the Home Page it takes you to another screen of the white rabbit that says testing...testing...1 - 2 - 3.

ETA: Also, on that page, if you click the rabbit photo on the bottom that says, "what to feed rabbits" it take you to a YouTube video.
The red comma in that sentence is a link to another page too. This sentence appears under the video on the homepage.

My apologies if this has already been covered.
edit on 17/9/2021 by Tukota because: More information

edit on 17/9/2021 by Tukota because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just picked a bulk box lol good til next august lol.
Extra butter.
I cannot wait for flying cars.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The mini statue of liberty spurned this

Otherwise carry on ... As I didn't read your post yet ...saw picture and Synapses fired lol last line

ETA
Read your post .... Going Nuclear Is the 2021 Thing it seems

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

On that note, fully understand!
In plain sight, gotta luv it. Did not know about that mini. Reminds me of Geocaching.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
2 new mcafee images today and then he pinned a post from a previous date this afternoon. Anyone still up to speed on those? I have no clue what he’s getting at

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
2 new mcafee images today and then he pinned a post from a previous date this afternoon. Anyone still up to speed on those? I have no clue what he’s getting at

The timer is counting down, not even sure which timer anymore lol. Apparently 24 hours before the end of the timer (I think it was set to end today?? Not sure anymore as it's no longer on the website). Not sure about it all but keeping an eye on it anyway. I read all the post and a lot of the earlier ones were just codes or exerpts from the WHACKD source code.

Guess we'll see what happens. A lot of stuff converging in the next week though all the same. Veritas got a monster vax drop monday, AZ audit next week. This time ending. Anything else to add? I'm betting another Durham indictment comes along too. Things are gunna get crazy I think

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nature's best...

Nature

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Didn't Joe read a teleprompter that said boosters for everyone? Team Joe and FDA not on same page.

Thread With Breakdown and MOAR

I can hear this internal conversation now.

"I'm still going to get a booster, I'll just lie or bully my doctor, I know what's best for my body."

OMG, my 81 year old mother just said that to me! "Well, come October, I'm asking my doctor for the 3rd shot anyway!" She was vaccinated 2x in Feb. '21 and then got covid in July, then the monoclonal infusion, and now she wants a 3rd shot. When I talk to her, she just shakes her head at me. Of course, all of her news watching is done on Channel 7 (MSM). SMH!!!

Brother?! Sounds like my mother
Same age and everything. Well, just turned 82. The sickness is sickening. Not talking about the Bat flu.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Nature's best...

Nature

Just to be clear, they just praised an Island Of Doctor Moreau thing on the population. And those who refuse are the crazy one's? Can't shag a monkey but by god you can inject yourself with its DNA!

Also, that meme is perfect. The entire Team Joe is reQuired by law to defend Milley because TDS opposition. Truly remarkable to watch them do this with a straight face. All DJT has to come is come out and say "I like circle back Jenn, she's the brightest of the group" and she'll be hanged for treason in 24 hours.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

The Biden admin is everything they tried to convince us that the Trump admin is. The media truly is the enemy of all of us.
Why are not we, me and you protesting en mass at CNN headwaters or not tearing it down at this point?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Whoever is running that site seems to have grabbed and shopped a pic from a seller on ebay. This is why my gut tells me a lot of these players are just yanking peoples chains.

And all this "looks like blood", "you can see the reflection of the killer" just shows how some of you just dive head first into flights of fancy without a second thought.

Original pic:

edit on 17-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join