It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It also seals the BREXIT deal....with a kiss.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Little known facts. France has one of the most powerful militaries, and the largest nuclear arsenal behind Russia, the US, and China.

https:/www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2021/07/28/the-countries-with-the-biggest-nuclear-arsenals-infographic/amp/

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
France has recalled their ambassadors to the US and Australia over the new treaty struck.

www.axios.com...

Right to the brink of WW3. It's coming, just as Storm Rider said it would.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: onehuman
Whoever is running that site seems to have grabbed and shopped a pic from a seller on ebay. This is why my gut tells me a lot of these players are just yanking peoples chains.

And all this "looks like blood", "you can see the reflection of the killer" just shows how some of you just dive head first into flights of fancy without a second thought.

Sooo....a random Ebay listing of a c1934 Ingersoll Mickey Mouse watch is showing the exact time from a Q post and the Ingersoll Lockwood page uses it on their website. Well, I think that's pretty cool. Better than staging it anyway..
edit on 9/17/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: daskakik
Sooo....a random Ebay listing of a c1934 Ingersoll Mickey Mouse watch is showing the exact time from a Q post and the Ingersoll Lockwood page uses it on their website. Well, I think that's pretty cool. Better than staging it anyway..

10:10 is commonly and frequently used when displaying watches and clocks. It's aesthetically pleasing. There is nothing magical about the 10:10 position of the hour and minute hands, other than it being useful for presenting a pleasing, balanced image to the viewer.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Typically I’d make your average France white flag joke but after our Afghan debacle we aren’t any better lol

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Pretty sure "that is cool" is what they wanted people to think.

It was mentioned a while back that that time is often used in display watches and clocks. Nothing really special about it.

My main point was that people were already making up stories about the watches history, popular hobby here, when it was just a nicked image from the web.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Anything else to add?

We're expecting an Ingersoll Lockwood reveal after midnight tonight.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard
That may be true but I meant exact time. And it appears that the image on IL site was changed yesterday, Sept 16

Ebay link
Q link
edit on 9/17/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: links

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Wow... I wonder which state will de-certify Biden's illegal victory first.

Georgia or Arizona?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

That is a cool watch, btw.
edit on 17-9-2021 by srb2001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This Story has celebs, blackmail and CNN.

Guardian Media has condemned
@NICKIMINAJ
in a statement after the musician posted a message sent from one of its journalists (Sharlene Rampersad) to her cousin. Rampersad pressured the cousin into speaking by saying CNN would dox him & his family. Nicki posted the texts & number.

Why anyone on earth would speak to any of these scum at this point is beyond me.

Also Conspiracy Theories Can Come True even though I've been told endlessly by the troller elite they are just fantasies in the minds of the illogical peon.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow... I wonder which state will de-certify Biden's illegal victory first.

Georgia or Arizona?

See, you noticed, he asked for decertification, not "do better next time." He asked for contract performance, it reads like a contract offer to me and not a letter of query.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Board of Supervisors, AZ State Senate reach settlement on the election audit subpoena

PHOENIX — The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and the Arizona State Senate have reached a settlement on the election audit subpoena.
On late afternoon Friday Chairman Jack Sellers announced the settlement with Senate President Karen Fann.
In the settlement, Maricopa county will not seek to recoup the $2.8 million cost of replacing election equipment that Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) said she will not re-certify on the advice of federal security officials since the equipment left the custody of county election officials.

www.abc15.c om/news/arizona-election-audit/board-of-supervisors-az-state-senate-reach-settlement-on-the-election-audit-subpoena
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Early history's version of Top Secret or Restricted Data...

twitter.com...

The scribes of Enuma Anu Enlil

In the 6th century B.C. the scribes of Enuma Anu Enlil were a group of men at the Babylonian court who were experts in astronomy and astrology.

Texts refer to this group of scribes, but we do not know exactly who they were, what they did and how they were trained. However, for hundreds of years the scribes kept accurate records of natural events on the earth and in the sky in order to predict the future.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
NVM

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: wrong

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, the States that rigged the election for Team Joe are now going to experience a large pole with minimal grease in an area poorly suited for such a fit a mere 10 months later?

Biden Warns States, Cities of Fallout From Debt Default

President Joe Biden’s administration is warning state and local governments that the risk of a default on U.S. debt could trigger a recession and curb the flow of federal aid, as it urges Congress to raise or suspend the federal borrowing ceiling and avoid a crisis.

“Hitting the debt ceiling could cause a recession. Economic growth would falter, unemployment would rise, and the labor market could lose millions of jobs,” the White House said in a letter to state and local governments, released Friday.

The White House said disaster relief payments, Medicaid and the children’s health insurance program, as well as funding for education, infrastructure and child nutrition could be disrupted.

“If the U.S. defaults on its obligations, the ripple effects will hurt cities and states across the country,” the letter said.

Privately, Joe assured every world country getting funds for Trans Reproductive Justice will get their money no matter what.

Also... the millions pouring in through the southern border, the unvaxxed but not the enemy type of unvaxxed, would be given homes, education and freedom from the climate change they fled.

So all is good.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Border Has Fallen

Brainless Sheep Begs Fraudci For "Papers, Please" Mandate to be Instated

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...
businessinsider.com/cost-culture-clash-50bn-deal-france-lost-to-us-uk-2021-9

Budget overruns and culture clashes over long vacations plagued the $50 billion submarine deal France got booted from in favor of the US and UK

Culture clashes between Australian and French workforces were another sign of the shaky foundations of the deal.

Naval Group in 2019 admitted that the two nations did not see eye-to-eye, and said it was designing courses for French expatriates in Australia so they could learn how to "behave, how to understand, and decode," ABC News Australia reported.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is a very big concern that we should all have. When you combine this issue with the Failed Border and the relocating of border folks all over the U.S. Does the Prez have the power to relocate these people without the okay from the people in the particular states that are receiving them?

States Learning How Many Afghan Evacuees Coming Their Way

The Biden administration on Wednesday began notifying governors about how many Afghan refugees would be resettled within their states from the first batch of 37,000 evacuees.
The administration plans to resettle 65,000 Afghans by the end of September, and 30,000 more by September 2022.

resistthemainstream.org/heres-how-many-afghan-refugees-ar e-headed-to-your-state/

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

WRONG!!!

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join