It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You are not the 1st one to show yourself in public and link it to your ATS account. For the sake of a Q level of discussion the rest of us need to remain in the dark as to who each of us are. The data we may be providing is being monitored and we should use caution to expose exactly who we are. The people who might come for us if we are a serious threat would be able to find most of us no matter how clever we might think we are or not. But idiots who live to hate on you and cancel you don't need easy access to who we are IMO. Logic says the goons in some cities have proven they will do what they want and the scum bag DA's who let them walk allow it continue day after day. Unless you are in a Red State then the LEO's work to protect people from the bad guys. They absolutely agree with the COTUS, Bill of Rights, and allow us to protect ourselves with firearm if necessary.

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you, lol yes that's my channel. Im not monetized or anything though. All on my own.

This is my newest interview with Paul l Hemphill. He is the director of Ingersoll & Lockwood.
I liked this interview because while it really isn't all about I&L, it does show where they came into the picture in his life and what they have done for him since which are some really great things. It does show they really are a Business and are serious about doing all they can to help the world.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It (the 'net) has been a cesspool of propaganda, gaslighting, and censorship by various means from the start. Truly a waste of what was a technology with tremendous potential for enabling communication.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

the rest of us need to remain in the dark as to who each of us are.

Yep. Advise discretion and remain compartmentalized and anonymous, insofar as that is possible.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Future Proves Past

Say "Conspiracy" and make it just go away .... Pre "Q"
In a Democrats view

Heck they even fooled progressive democrats with a "Rising Star"

and here we are ....

edit on 9182021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Any movement on the McAfee dump?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
" The Answer to the One Question you ask yourself everyday...follows
[email blocked by service provider, we will resolve!]
Has The Sleeper Awakened?

I have really, oddly been asking this kuestion. I have now signed up twice to received e-mails from Donald J. Trump, a private citizen. No matter what I do I cannot receive it. It is blocked. Isn't it illegal to intercept mail? I would imagine e-mails should work the same as the regular USPS?
Any legal opinions from Lurkers?

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
The Ingersoll Lockwood countdown clock stopped. The page is now showing the mickey mouse clock and this:

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Countdown 2021
The Answer to the ONE Question you ask yourself every day…will be given via email by midnight tonight…opt-in here…

Are you doing your Patriotic Duty today? Evil fears You, a Patriot of the Great Awakening.

If you are afraid to email or mail your personal version of this letter, today, or call them and leave a voice mail, the Sleeper has not Awaken, yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Flipping would mean they are not all on the same side, also self destructing makes it sound like they are falling on a sword but in US politics that seems to just be a figure of speech. Take a bad role in the movie but then get a nice paying gig in the private sector. Maybe a book deal or speaking engagements.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Those e-mails are not being intercepted or blocked. There is a legal difference between the use of e-mails, which is "wire fraud", and the use of a website. That's why those e-mails never materialize. The difference is that wire fraud will be prosecuted at the federal level, but anything else can/may be prosecuted at the state level. Do not give them any money.

www.robertmhelfend.com...

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
" The Answer to the One Question you ask yourself everyday...follows
[email blocked by service provider, we will resolve!]
Has The Sleeper Awakened?

I have really, oddly been asking this kuestion. I have now signed up twice to received e-mails from Donald J. Trump, a private citizen. No matter what I do I cannot receive it. It is blocked. Isn't it illegal to intercept mail? I would imagine e-mails should work the same as the regular USPS?
Any legal opinions from Lurkers?

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
The Ingersoll Lockwood countdown clock stopped. The page is now showing the mickey mouse clock and this:

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Countdown 2021
The Answer to the ONE Question you ask yourself every day…will be given via email by midnight tonight…opt-in here…

Are you doing your Patriotic Duty today? Evil fears You, a Patriot of the Great Awakening.

If you are afraid to email or mail your personal version of this letter, today, or call them and leave a voice mail, the Sleeper has not Awaken, yet.

edit on 9/18/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The websites below are poorly maintained, interwoven, and some sites appear to be a front used to provide a false sense of credibility. The whole thing stinks of being a front organization for an intelligence organization. I will connect the dots just a little here for your information. Read all the way to the end for the best part.

en.wikipedia.org...

From the Ingersoll Lockwood website:

Office/Reception: 1-202-559-9157

From Cyber Defense Magazine and Cyber Defense Ventures
www.cyberdefensemagazine.com...

Office/Reception: 1-202-559-9157

"Cyber Defense Media Group. All rights reserved worldwide. An Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. company."

cyberdefenseawards.com
cyberdefensetv.com
cybersecuritymagazine.com

"Our Team"

www.cyberdefensemagazine.com...

PUBLISHER & CO-FOUNDER: Gary S. Miliefsky

PRESIDENT & CO-FOUNDER: Stevin V. Miliefsky

EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Pierluigi Paganini

MEDIA NETWORK AND ANALYTICS: Jessica Quinn

www.rsaconference.com...

"Gary Miliefsky is a cybersecurity expert frequently featured on ABC’s Good Morning America, CNN, NBC’s Today, FOX News, SkyNews, CNBC and elsewhere. He is a member of ISC2.org, CISSP® and the Advisory Board of the Center for the Study of Counter-Terrorism and Cyber Crime at Norwich University. He also advised the National Infrastructure Advisory Council (NIAC) which operates within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in their development of the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace. Miliefsky is a founding member of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (www.DHS.gov...), served on the OVAL advisory board of MITRE, is a strong supporter of the CVE Program (CVE.mitre.org...) and is a founding board member of the National Information Security Group (www.NAISG.org...)."

ingersolllockwood.com - 172.67.72.212, 104.26.0.140, 104.26.1.140 - Cloudflare
cyberdefensemagazine.com and cybersecuritymagazine.com - 151.139.128.10 - StackPath, LLC.
cyberdefenseawards.com, cyberdefensetv.com, cyberdefensewebinars.com, cyberdefenseradio.com - 69.16.245.29 - Liquid Web, L.L.C
cyberdefensemediagroup.com, cyberpolicemagazine.com, cyberdefenseprofessionals.com - 148.72.73.0 - Domains By Proxy, LLC
americanhealthdefenders.com and trymyantivirus.com (Copyright © 2021, Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc.) - 151.139.128.10 - StackPath, LLC.

trymyantivirus.com
www.reddit.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
opencorporates.com...
Smart Venture Partners LLC
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
www.buzzfile.com...

30 N Gould St...wait...don't we know a Gould?

predatorwatch.com
allpeople.com...
studylib.net...
cve.mitre.org...
"Gary Miliefsky - Predator Watch · North Chelmsford, Massachusetts"
"CVE was mentioned in a quote by Gary Miliefsky, CEO of PredatorWatch Inc."
"Internet ‘Predator’ Scam Targets Local Journalists"
sandiegofreepress.org...-g

www.csoonline.com...
"Gary Miliefsky is founder and CTO of NetClarity. He servers as an adviser to MITRE and is a member of the National Information Security Group’s Board of Directors. Miliefsky holds more than a dozen published and pending patents on information security."
www.linkedin.com...
"Founded in 2003, NetClarity is privately-held and is the global leader in Next Generation Network Access Control (NAC) products and technology. Our passion to deliver the world’s easiest-to-use, fastest, most powerful, and cost-effective NAC technology is what drives us forward – both through our partnerships and in our customer successes.
NetClarity continues to grow through strong market demand for its innovative solutions. Our 4D® System – Detect, Deter, Defend, Defeat – is the most preemptive, proactive approach to Intrusion Defense in the entire industry and is the engine that drives our patented EasyNAC Technology. With 12 patents filed, issued and pending, NetClarity’s strong commitment to innovation is groundbreaking."
community.spiceworks.com...
"NetClarity was acquired by HexisCyber Solutions"
www.linkedin.com...
"Hexis Cyber Solutions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of The KEYW Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: KEYW) based in Hanover, Maryland, provides complete cybersecurity solutions for commercial companies, and government agencies and the Intelligence Community (IC)."
washingtonexec.com...
"KeyW to Merge with Jacobs in $815M Deal"
www.jacobs.com...
"Government Contracts
Contracts
SeaPort Enhanced
U.S. Army ITES-3S
GSA Schedules
GSA Alliant
GSA Alliant 2
OASIS
CIO-SP3
Ready and able to serve government clients.
Delivering our services to U.S. federal government clients within an efficient and streamlined approach is a contributing factor to our long-term relationships with them. Today, Jacobs is proud to work with agencies including the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, NASA, U.S. Special Operations Command, as well as the Departments of Transportation and Energy, among others.

Jacobs provides our services to government agencies via various contract vehicles and provide structure for the way we manage our contracts, the way we forecast and distribute task order solicitations, and the implementation of tools and processes to enable all of those activities.

Jacobs also provides educational information to raise awareness of our existing Multiple Award Task Order (MATO) contract vehicles and how to effectively use them. Our ultimate goal is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to attain our services through these vehicles."

Gary is also the creator of Snoopwall and Snoopbit

Hey, hey, hey. John McAfee emerges!

www.bizjournals.com...
"Vinny Troia, the CEO of St. Louis-based network security consultant Night Lion Security, has been named to MGT Capital Investments’ Hacker Advisory Board.

MGT Capital (NYSE: MGT) is a New York-based investment firm led by John McAfee. McAfee, who lost the Libertarian presidential nomination to Gary Johnson, is the executive chairman and CEO of MGT Capital, which recently switched gears to focus on the security sector.

The company plans to change its name to John McAfee Global Technologies, Inc. following the closing of a pair of acquisitions.

In a similar move, McAfee also appointed SnoopWall CEO Gary Miliefsky to MGT’s Emerging Large Scale Systems Advisory Board.

“The technical talents and access to the press that Gary and Vinny provide as members of our strategic advisory boards will help facilitate the release of our products and generate greater awareness of these products in the minds of potential customers,” McAfee said in a statement. “I have great respect for both men and look forward to working with them and the other members of the team that we have assembled. There is no greater

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Long time readers of this thread know exactly that this means.

All Three Major Vaccine Companies Change Names for Their COVID Shots

“The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is Comirnaty, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria,” Health Canada said in a tweet Thursday.

China Flu > Wuhan Flu > Corona > Covid > Covid 19 > Delta > Mu.

Prepare for a shift, don't fall for it. Screw them.

Vaxxidents

Really Fuzzy Math

edit on 18-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good digging, @Caled. Maybe someone's trying to get together a database of Q holdouts?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm noticing a BOOM trend appearing in Il Donaldo Trumpo tweets recently!

So far there has been 74 which have different lengths of BOOM in them:
BOOOM... 3x O = 31 times
BOOOOM = 4x O = 1 time
BOOOOOM = 5x O = 1 time
BOOOOOOOM... 7x O = 25 times
BOOOOOOOOM... 8x O = 3 times
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM... 14x O = 1 time
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM... 17xO = 12 times

BOOMS are in KU Posts:
(2 Os) BOOM: #520, 830, 833, 838, 844, 860, 878, 946, 947, 954, 958, 1037, 1169, 1170, 1174, 1294, 1440, 1468, 1579, 1846, 1855, 1872, 1920, 2352, 2362, 2377, 2420, 2668, 3332, 4072, 4133, 4924
(4 Os) BOOOOM: #946
(5 Os) BOOOOOM: #945
(8 Os) BOOOOOOOOM: 946

We see that only 5 of the tweets match the BOOM lengths in KU Posts;for 4, 5 and 8 Os. These are all in the two posts #945 and #946.

There is some pattern messaging there but I can't quite work it out.

What I do see though is a lot of post numbers encoding Sept dates and week numbers.

Off out for the eve now but wondering what's going on in the Capitol!
edit on 18-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

“ Pick your battles “ is an interesting term, it was taught to me at a young age. I think at that time it meant, “ there’s a time and place to confront, possibly resolve or even abandon an Issue of some sort “ At this point in Time, the meaning becomes much more complicated, lol, it ain’t easy being a “ soldier “ in a War that seeks to destroy humanity and most people around you don’t see it yet...

LOL, meanwhile I’ll be darned if I didn’t win in a dispute over a ticket from Fast-Trak ! Long story short, there are now roads in the Bay Area that used to be carpool, you know for climate change, they now can only be used if you have Fast-Trak, doesn’t matter if you’re single driver.....so they wanted 25.00 because we “ invaded a .50 cent toll, seriously !? Anyways I disputed it, amazingly won and now only have to pay .50 cents, lol, sending a check, through snail mail...
Stupid, I know in the scheme of things, but felt great !
edit on 18-9-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Fascinating.

Border.

FBI event at capital.

Handful of "protesters" actually there

Wasn't KamKam in charge of the border issue? Wait, silly me, she tweeted "stay home." NVM.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Restaurant owner changes business model to a private club to avoid Covid shutdown order.

Kind of like the old "after-hours" bars.

Do I need to assert that resisting the tyranny of the Democrats is on-Q?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Got cut off at the end, but good digging on your part. Stinky, stinky.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure gives weight to using the "corn" theme within Operation Cornpop to keep Biden off-balance.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BrightlyDark

It sort of goes to the question of, is government primary or does it arise as a secondary trait of humanity?

Like, is it the sculpture or the chisel?

edit on 18-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I wasn't planning to send $ because it just feels off. I am sure you are right about the e-mail messages being blocked. It shows in my e-mail asking if I approve the message and each time I do, but then the e-mail never approves the message coming through. So as a private citizen one cannot communicate with the other. Slippery slope here because they now can with impunity censor my messages incoming and outgoing.
This just has to be illegal. Although we have seen them sensor through Twit, Facebook et all with no consequences.

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join