It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Go with what did you feel n think in the moment you watched ?, for me it was escaping, running for high ground ( so cannot fly likely ), was underground beforehand, is conscious n not gas etc, lol was once in-on a ghost scene, after a vase shattered by itself, a non believer stated that a bird at 1am had come and left the kitchen through a 1 cm open window, had hit the vase which shattered in the spot without moving in any direction ( was clear crystal ) and escaped out window again, that is what a mind not known and fearfullll will produce ( ghost busters let us know it was exactely where the main portal was at that vase ) hence the bird allowed him to be comfortable hence in this case gas etc, imo there is much we will never see except maybe in an emergency, as we sorts in an emergency nowadays, maybe we will see more energies of differing types.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, that 7:40 mark is weird.

You wrote "energy/monster"

If you can answer, just what has the discussion on this been?

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Always remember the concerning energy/monster at the 7.40 minute mark on that bottom vid.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NightFlight

Ah, I learn something new everyday. I watched the vid clip a second time on my big screen and thought what in hell is that guy talking about?? Trucks my arse.🤣 Bet you're right on the Chinese copies. Thanks for the 'truck' info.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
. Read It: Trump Fires Back in New Statement After Rep. Gonzales Announces Retirement: ‘1 Down, 9 to Go’

Former President Donald Trump took a victory lap Friday in response to the retirement of Republican Ohio Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, a critic of the former president and one of 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach him in January.
“1 down, 9 to go!” Trump said in a statement issued through Save America PAC. He had previously promised to back primary challenges against the House Republicans who voted to impeach him earlier this year. Trump endorsed the Ohio congressman’s challenger, former White House advisor Max Miller, in February.

resistthemainstream .org/read-it-trump-sends-five-word-message-after-gonzales-announces-retirement/?utm_source=telegram

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is from Wendy Rodgers on Telegram:

Summary: We won. They dropped their $2.8 meaningless claim for the machine replacement. We get the routers and spunk logs. Cyber Ninjas has full access. Maricopa caved.

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow... I wonder which state will de-certify Biden's illegal victory first.

Georgia or Arizona?

See, you noticed, he asked for decertification, not "do better next time." He asked for contract performance, it reads like a contract offer to me and not a letter of query.

It's downright incredible the amount of attention surrounding Trump - Raffensperger interactions.

Look at the large amount of Wiki page content regarding their Jan 2, 2021 interaction! en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think this is the meaning behind the clock hands:

www.yourtango.com...

“The number 10 carries a special meaning of the end of a cycle or time in your life. Think of this experience as the ending of a chapter in your own story. If you have been seeing 1010 more than usual, it may be that your angel is trying to tell you to brace yourself for the change that is about to happen.”

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
It looks like The Mickey Mouse clock time lines up to the date that the IL countdown ends

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So I said yesterday this PerkinsCoie thing is big. They seem to be, from all digs, one of the Heads Of The United States Hydra.

Here is an example. Cliff's notes. SEC filed a lawsuit against Ripple using XPR as their platform in Dec 2020 saying it was a security and therefore subject to their jurisdiction. At the center of the case is Hinman, who seems to have given a personal pass to Etherium earlier. The point is not the case or the merits, but look who is involved before it shows up on the world's stage.

Did Durham slay a head with this? Were I a big client I would RUN from PC right now, there is no telling how toxic they are going to be. If they are a Head, then removing them is much bigger then Sussmann.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
WAIT... Trump's done. "Q" undoubtedly a total farce. The Bible Codes didnt work out... pure misdirection ("Magicians Tricks")... but this is still, like, a thing?!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Okay, not to be a pest, the what did it peak at, I dont know know exactly, it was like 52,000 "pending indictments" by second year in office. Surely it had to be "243,489" "pending indictments" by the end of year four. But (here's the question) how many people actually got charged in "all that (totally super duper real stuff esque "indictments")???!!!
edit on 17-9-2021 by BrightlyDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Something is seriously wrong. $300,000 is not the answer. I know that. For a fact.

Latest on Ingersoll Lockwood:

"The Answer to the ONE Question you ask yourself every day…follows (email blocked by service provider, we will resolve!)"

"Here is the Answer to your Question:

PEACEFUL AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONALISTS

it requires shared financing, like Medi-Share. Also, please note – this is ALL OR NOTHING…If we don’t reach our minimum goal of $100,000 within 30 days, we don’t launch. The real membership goal is $300,000 to be fully operational (read below). DONATIONS = MEMBERSHIP. Please don’t donate random amounts and don’t be anonymous so we can send you your membership agreement and membership card. Here are the numbers:

INDIVIDUAL DONATION (FOR 12 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP): $99

SMALL BUSINESS OWNER DONATION (FOR 12 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP): $199

MEDIUM SIZE BUSINESS OWNER DONATION (FOR 12 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP): $399"
edit on 9/17/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Obviously as per usual Im catching up.

This pic below showed up today.

You know, of all the times I have seen this watch through Q etc, this is the first time I've seen it dirty like this. My gut now tells me someone was murdered while wearing this watch and this is their time of death. I also think you may be able to see the killer in the reflection on the side. That also looks an awful lot like blood on the top of it.

Not to mention, the one question we have been asking for the last few years has been,
Who Killed Seth Rich?

Thoughts? All the times I recall seeing this watch through the post, it was always clean.

ETA: This was also written under the pic with some links: "The Answer to the ONE Question you ask yourself every day."

Link to see whole thing: LINK

Ok... that's interesting. Earlier today, I checked this page and commented that it wasn't the mickey mouse watch. I just clicked your link, and it is the countdown timer...seemingly. Except it isn't really, because it started at the the same countdown time, as it did many hours ago...16 days...19 hours...14 minutes...and 40some seconds.

So it isn't actually a countdown timer, but an animation of one.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Myths And Realities Behind The Time On All Watches—10:10
www.abovetopsecret.com...

X-Files predictive programming..."it'll probably start on a Friday."

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BrightlyDark

"KU" was never the thing, it was a catalyst.

It was an operation to get people looking at local, national, and world events. To question the news, to question the narrative - Turn off the propaganda boxes (except to gain insight).

Maybe research events they are interested in or concerned about. To seek the truth. Then develop their own understanding, and perhaps take action to change things for the better. In whatever capacity they may have.

There's always been something going on below the surface, something most people are aware of but they couldn't quite put their finger on it. Nor did they pause to listen to that feeling that said 'something isn't quite right with the world'

Bringing people together to bond over improving society, guiding people learn, to seek the truth. This should always be a thing.

And the memes, always the memes.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

LOL, Thanks for posting, Perfect meme !

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

Much time travel talk around atm, fellow Kiwi also seeing it with the next Matricks > www.youtube.com...

Future prQQves past is getting very clever atm, think and feel how you would do it, to catch yourself in the present.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Amazing how relevant pre-Socrates philosophy from 2,500 years ago can still apply today...

Great quotes from your Fragments of Heraclitus; item 9:

Asses would rather have straw than gold

Men would not have known the name of justice if these things were not.

The people must fight for its law as for its walls.

Physicians who cut, burn, stab, and rack the sick, demand a fee for it which they do not deserve to get.

It is pleasure to souls to become moist.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I’m pretty mad about the whole Ingersoll Lockwood thing. I haven’t decided if it was a psyop, honeypot, or grift. I think a combination of the first two. I’ve already found some things, but it’s too late for me to mess with it tonight. Just don’t give them any money.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

LOL, Thanks for posting, Perfect meme !

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
edit on 18-9-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Future proves past

Plus

News unlocks past

Imo so the news must soon be the proof

Too simple ?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, re:

Team Joe Biden has been going contradictory to what the FDA has said, the military says, the CDC says, the doj says, his intelligence community says...on and on.

It's ironic that that's also what Team Trump did!?!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Upcoming 4yr Δelta....

edit on 18-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join