It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup. It came from 4chan. There is a whole thread from there of them going thru it in real time. I believe some Anon from there passed the story on to Rick Wilson (could be wrong there, but someone like him if not), and that was that. Its absurd.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

..."every arrow in our quiver" - where have we heard that term before?

Q4772:
"Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight."

Pelosi: "We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now."
www.youtube.com...

• THE A: The A symbolizes an arrowhead from Artemis’ quiver and represents launch.

Earth Blue, Rocket Red and Lunar Silver: A New Identity for Artemis Program to the Moon

• posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

Bring the whole house down.💣 Fiona Hill is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

In an October 2021 interview, while recounting her tenure at the White House, Hill drew several parallels between Trump and Putin, noting that both leaders had displayed a penchant for personal power, public performance, and used public nostalgia to gain support.

Putin's Dominance Risks Destabilization: Fiona Hill's Insights On Russia, the U.S., And Their 'Unfortunate Parallels'

Hill worked closely with former colleague at The Brookings Institution, Igor Danchenko, from April 2017 to July 2019. Danchenko and Hill co-published a paper (One Step Forward, Two Steps Back? The Realities of a Rising China and Implications for Russia’s Energy Ambitions) and she acknowledged him in her book, "Mr. Putin: Operative in the Kremlin” (Brookings FOCUS Book, by Fiona Hill, Clifford G. Gaddy).
    Fiona Hill (Wiki)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:00 PM
    link   
    Ok lads and ladies.

Take your Ritalin Cooladas and focus.

The arrests are happening.

Let's dig back into the Q Posts.

FUTURE IS PROVING PAST

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:07 PM
    link   

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.35166 
    Dec 5 2017 00:45:56 (EST)

RED RED stringer 25th.
    Hussein RED video 27th (response).
    Hussein in Asia on 28th post stringer.
    Analyze.
    Coincidence?
    More than one meaning.
    Hussein RED Indictments variables.
    Think circle.
    Expand your thinking.
    Take multiple paths.
    One connects to another.
    Learn to read the map.
    The map is the key.
    Find the keystone.
    What holds everything together?
    Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.456 
    Nov 11 2018 14:39:32 (EST)

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]

2481Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.455 
    Nov 11 2018 14:39:14 (EST)

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.109 
    Apr 10 2020 16:10:12 (EST)

[Set 1]
    [Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
    [Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]
    [Placeholder - FISA_pub]

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.110 
    Aug 17 2020 17:59:35 (EST)

[Set 1]
    1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]

www.justice.gov...

edit on 11 4 2021 by dashen because: www.qanon.pub...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:15 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
    Apparently Fiona Hill has also been indicted along with Danchenko! Brookings Institute assholes are ALL GOING DOWN!!!!!

She was one of the liars during the Impeachment Hearings under oath !!😎

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

looking at this now, it appears that Kevin Clinesmith was the tiniest of fish in this pool of deceit.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
    link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
    Apparently Fiona Hill has also been indicted along with Danchenko! Brookings Institute assholes are ALL GOING DOWN!!!!!

She was one of the liars during the Impeachment Hearings under oath !!😎

If Fiona Hill really is getting indicted, then I'll bet a certain Mr. Vindeman must be crapping bricks right about now!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:31 PM
    link   

You're probably right. Isn't it odd that none of these particular people were born in America, yet they rose to positions of substantial influence almost like they were groomed for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now. You're a pretty darn good cattle driver.

edit on 4-11-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

It has literally been one of the things I have done for a living

🐄🐃🐂

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
    link   

Jack Posobeic is the only source for this that I can find at the moment, but hes been on top of everything else thus far, so I have no reason not to believe him on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
    link   

"was"

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:58 PM
    link   
    Mirrored post says "your are almost there". Aren't we supposed to watch the typos. For the life of me, I can't figure out what the extra r would mean.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 4-11-2021 by PurveyorsOfTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
    link   
    a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
    Exactly!!! If that had been you or I "playing" around with a real gun we would already have been arrested!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:14 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Justoneman
    I agree! People need to realize that trusting and "actor", someone who convincingly portrays characters and therefore never shows their true self can be dangerous to follow. We don't know these damn people! They are famous and we know what the show us but we will never really know them because we do not run in their circles! I doubt many of them actually know each other.......

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder
    Yes! Actors, producers, and directors immediately took to Twit discussing this very thing after the woman was killed and were in agreeance that special effects could have been applied and should have been applied. How much do you want to bet that Baldwin chose to shoot it this way? Either special effects would have taken longer and they were in a rush, special effects cost more which would have eaten into the films profits, or there was a nefarious reason for shooting this way. Maybe it was a combination of things but no excuse is good enough! Thats where the arrogance of these people come into play IMO.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:24 PM
    link   
    Remember this guy...

@SergeiMillian

Sergei Millian, the American/Russian, that Devin Nunes said back in April 2020 might also have been framed. Sergei was being blamed as the source for Christopher Steele’s dossier disinformation.

twitter.com...

Sergei Millian who is referenced as "Chamber President-1" in latest Danchnko indictment.

How one immigrant went from living the American Dream — to an unending nightmare (May 2020)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:32 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

Pj, that's REALLLY interesting - that Fiona Hill has been indicted!

What does that say about the BBC, who LAST NIGHT had her on as Jeremy Sackur's guest on HARDtalk!

Bigger

Clicking thru to "Watch Now" page brings up this picture; Which may have BOOK SHELVES COMMS in it:

Bigger

Another synchronicity here as I haven't watched TV for months but stayed at mother's last night and this show came on - I switched it off after 5 mins as "she" was trashing Trump presidency and being made out to be an angel.

Why would a show that normally talks to people who have taken recently controversial positions, put on someone who hasn't been in people's focus for a few years? ...and the day before she is indicted?

edit on 4-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
    link   

'Water's Soul': Massive white sculpture makes a statement in New York harbor

18 days? 18 Weeks?

The hour glass ran at 22 seconds. Could be 22 days, or Nov/Dec 22nd? The later seems correct, as certain events have occurred on the 22nd of the previous months revolving around the crypto central bank reset issue.

Of course 22 and 11 are often interchangeable so we could deduce November 22.

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join