It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, isn't that a massive Q proof??? of #15

...since the stamp says Filed in open court Nov 3rd, 2021

We need to expect #4587 to be proven today also!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4dc5f No.9991332 📁
Jul 17 2020 16:47:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.

Q

Today, 11.4 = Nov 4th is Youngkin Election Day +1

Anyone keeping an eye on Downdetector.com?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Yes Mam! You have to show them! I think we need to watch Youngkin now closely. I've heard rumbling's that people want him to run for President in 2024 because he has proved he can win for the right. The last thing we need is another GW Bush in office.....This could also mean future proves past if he aims for the position of Potus in the coming years.

If he is a black hat, he may be a sealed indictment subject and not know it.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let's see if we can put some Pool/Loop pieces together.

So, Pool/Loop has given many clues concerning the digital switch over.

So I just posted this today.

Ripple Joins the Digital Pound Foundation: Designing a Path for a CBDC-Forward Future

Digital Pound Foundation.

When did they get together? Ripple just Posted this today

DIGITAL POUND FOUNDATION LIMITED

June 22 2021

I just posted this the other day.

There are four major central banks at issue if the world is to reset either white hat side, or black hat side. Japan, US, EU and UK. Judging by the Pool posts, I'd guess that the UK is first to reset. Why? The Queen.

The Queen is clearly played by an actor at this point. But why? Because things are not ready at some level. So what replaces the system, no real idea, but many, many, many players are involved and I don't think the truth will be known until the reveal = overnight.

Now, what countries are in total hell right now? Canada, Australia and NZ, where the Queen rules but less so than in the UK. Those countries are in disarray, I would contend, because the heads at the top know the crown has fallen and they are without power. They are circling the wagons around the Jabs to consolidate power, but it seems to me that blows up when the Reset happens, as one argument is those state actors that meddled in the election are broke, assets seized by the US so a reset means they are screwed if they are not part of it.

To fill it out a bit more. We know that in times of trouble the Controllers minions use the playbook. False Flag, buzzword of the day scandal, war, or monetary crash. So Durham shows today heads are in sight, he just tagged the untouchable Clinton machine.

So, False flag? Meh, we're over it. Scandal? Meh, Durham is a scandal. War? Ongoing, and at best the only kinetic one in sight is China Taiwan via CCP proxy.

We're left with economic. Evergrande is a problem. But what if the White Hats take away the economic play by simply taking away their entire economy? No matter what, the reset will polarize, 50 percent will like, 50 percent will hate.
edit on 4-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Getting to where we need a decoder legend.

Charles Dolan’s lawyer, Ralph D. Martin has confirmed that his client is “PR Executive 1” named in the indictment.
twitter.com...

On September 16, 2021, Joffe was pseudonymous referenced as "Tech Executive-1" in the John Durham Special Counsel's indictment of Perkins Coie attorney, Michael Sussmann, and was described as having exploited his access to non-public data to conduct opposition research into potential links between Alfa Bank and the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign.

Rodney Joffe, aka "Max", aka "Tech Executive-1" is a DNS and security industry pioneer who founded a pair of keystone companies - Genuity (Internet company), the world's first commercial Internet hosting company, as well as UltraDNS, the world's first outsourced, cloud-based DNS company.

He is now a fellow at Neustar, a spin-off from Lockheed Martin.

On September 30, 2021, The New York Times confirmed Joffe's identity as Tech Executive-1 and gives an answer on the data used by the Sussmann, et al. Alfa Bank "researchers" - it was from DARPA.
Other Internet sleuths identified him weeks earlier.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Getting to where we need a decoder legend.

Charles Dolan’s lawyer, Ralph D. Martin has confirmed that his client is “PR Executive 1” named in the indictment.
twitter.com...

On September 16, 2021, Joffe was pseudonymous referenced as "Tech Executive-1" in the John Durham Special Counsel's indictment of Perkins Coie attorney, Michael Sussmann, and was described as having exploited his access to non-public data to conduct opposition research into potential links between Alfa Bank and the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign.

Rodney Joffe, aka "Max", aka "Tech Executive-1" is a DNS and security industry pioneer who founded a pair of keystone companies - Genuity (Internet company), the world's first commercial Internet hosting company, as well as UltraDNS, the world's first outsourced, cloud-based DNS company.

He is now a fellow at Neustar, a spin-off from Lockheed Martin.

On September 30, 2021, The New York Times confirmed Joffe's identity as Tech Executive-1 and gives an answer on the data used by the Sussmann, et al. Alfa Bank "researchers" - it was from DARPA.
Other Internet sleuths identified him weeks earlier.

i stand corrected, that's why we dig. Seems strange he'd out his own client at this point to me, but I'm not listed in an indictment today.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Yes Mam! You have to show them! I think we need to watch Youngkin now closely. I've heard rumbling's that people want him to run for President in 2024 because he has proved he can win for the right. The last thing we need is another GW Bush in office.....This could also mean future proves past if he aims for the position of Potus in the coming years.

I'm glad he won, for the purposes of people waking up. However...25 years with the Carlyle Group, makes me a bit reluctant to assume he's white hat...we will see, I guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, from your DJT statement you would think DJT rarely was in contact with Fiona Hill but... according to her Wiki:

She was appointed, in the first quarter of 2017, by President Donald Trump as deputy assistant to the president and senior director for European and Russian affairs on his National Security Council staff.

One would expect a President to talk pretty frequently to their deputy assistant???

I wonder if she will turn out to be a double or triple agent?

Are we beginning to see foreign powers' point persons in US administrations being doxxed? Was Fiona Hill the UK point person, trying to control US events and direction?

More from her wiki:

Hill worked in the research department at the John F. Kennedy School of Government from 1991 to 1999, and at the National Intelligence Council as a national intelligence analyst of Russia and Eurasia from 2006 to 2009. In 2017, she took a leave of absence from the Brookings Institution, where she was director for the Center on the United States and Europe, while also on the National Security Council. Hill is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the board of trustees of the Eurasia Foundation.

Hill, Soros, McMaster.

CLIP

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Literally a "Company" man.

🕵‍♂️🕵‍♀️🕵

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

cranky, re your Tower Bridge/London Mr Pool picture connect, I spotted something about the timestamp that led to a new DECODE METHOD:

5:26 = 5:8, 5/17 = 5/8... I thought maybe post 58 was relevant, but that's about Michele Bachmann warning of Muslim Brotherhood.

Then I decided to make a post number of the WHOLE DATE in the same way:
5/17/21 = 583

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127218 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:13:04 (EST)
Private exchange [last].
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th, twice.

If you read the post as:
Private STOCK exchange [last]

...then this ties in well with the City of London and it's private Stock Exchange? Surely no coinkydinky!!

So, I took this DECODE METHOD a step further, applying it to tomorrow in UK date format and then the 6th:

5/11/21 = 5/2/3 = #523

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th, twice.
Again, surely no coinkydinky?

6/11/21 = 6/2/3 = #623

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d04ec9 No.178973 📁
Jan 27 b]2018 11:48:33 (EST)
[D]
Twitter % owned?
Other ownership stakes in the US?
What happens if seized?
Who controls?
Who controls the controllers?
EO 12/21.
NEW puppet master.
Direction.
Not deal.
Hostage.
No choice.
Think others.
It’s what you don’t know.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 6th, twice.
Again, surely no coinkydinky?

DECODE METHOD in summary
1) ADD digits together in Day, then in Month, then in 2 digit year,
2) String together to form 3 digit post number.

edit on 4-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yea I am also glad he won for waking people up and also as a way for us to measure how many are awake.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting tweet from Il Donaldo Trumpo, at 00:10GMT, Nov 5th:

TWITTER, YOU OK? BEEN GLITCHING ALL FRIGGIN DAY!!!

Apply GEMATRIA = 442, 2652, 2863 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:

i have called upon you to Blow the Trumpet

One small step for man one giant leap for mankind,
To find the hidden meanings examine all data points,
Coincidences happen when God travels incognito,
Their stock shall not take root in the earth.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'll contend that there's not going to be some elaborate melodramatic reset where everything changes overnight with the flick of a switch. Rather, it will be a forced transition where politicians, CEOs, athletes, musicians, actors will start receiving their salaries in digital currency and as they leave fiat behind the rest of us will be forced to follow suit. There will probably be a few competitors in the beginning... Bitcoin and maybe a few other cryptos..Ethereum, XRP, Hedera... then when you get into the Metaverse you'll have digital tokens like Libra, Decentraland's Mana and SAND. It's going to be crazy...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Literally a "Company" man.

🕵‍♂️🕵‍♀️🕵

A giant company man at 6 feet 7 inches (201 cm) tall.

Carlyle Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman David Rubenstein said, “I recruited Glenn to Carlyle a quarter century ago, and have been pleased to see him grow into an exceptional private equity professional. He did an outstanding job as co-CEO, but I certainly understand the pull of the kind of public service activities to which Glenn is committed.
Carlyle Group

David Rubenstein, billionaire, chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

Funny how their logo looks like a biohazard symbol

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

There are four major central banks at issue if the world is to reset either white hat side, or black hat side. Japan, US, EU and UK. Judging by the Pool posts, I'd guess that the UK is first to reset. Why? The Queen.

The Queen is clearly played by an actor at this point. But why? Because things are not ready at some level. So what replaces the system, no real idea, but many, many, many players are involved and I don't think the truth will be known until the reveal = overnight.

In my version, COVID is a white hat OP. It covers for military tribunals/traitor/treasonists executions
. The system, such as it was, needed a 'reset' either way you look at it. Everyone lives happily ever after!
...I'm holding to that hope anyways, even though all this COVID crap is a nightmare

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We talked about the Asia Foundation earlier today. (It was mentioned in a Q post.)

Their logo is similar to that. I wonder what this symbolism is all about. asiafoundation.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Here is a little political humor for Thursday night.

Enjoy...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
#arrestfionahill is trending. LOL.

1m stories, clips, segments, plus docs, books and more showing how DJT was a russian agent all dervived from the Steele dossier, which, at its core has Fiona involved, which, led to Fiona EFFING testifying at the impeachment of DJT.

Really consider how that happened. That it did happen. And the the mind control that it took to make that seem organic and reasonable.

Every eneMedia agent should put their head in the oven right now, but,,,,, they'll double down next week with a "but it could be true, that's why we had to report it, we've the real victims here."

Round and Round and Round and Round.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET

Posts+Tweets Per Day Calendar for this week reads VERYBI_!!! ...VERY BIG?

KU V21.55 0411021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) Tweets up to Nov 04 2021 19:55:18 added for IlDonaldoTrumpo, DanScavino, MikePompeo,
2) ClockSearch now working fully,
3) All usual decodes and tabs updated.

edit on 4-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join