It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I still say that Baldwin had the responsibility of checking that gun himself before he was going to practice shoot with it...... unless he meant to do what he did that is!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
This Pool pic is on a website called Methuselah Foundation in a set of pictures along with a riddle. At the top of the page there is a pic of puzzle and it says "You Are Almost There"

www.mfoundation.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

I still say that Baldwin had the responsibility of checking that gun himself before he was going to practice shoot with it...... unless he meant to do what he did that is!

Yes, in a normal situation. The difficulty being those dummy bullets. They are more or less designed to look real, so a cursory check that would normally have worked would be somewhat pointless.

Totally his responsibility though, contracting someone to look after the guns doesn't relieve him of liability.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hum, I still wonder what was going on. Good points on those wars though.
I also found these tids:
Hungarians immigration

Around the turn of the century, the flow of immigrants to the United States shifted from western and northern Europe to central and southern Europe. The Industrial Revolution in England, France and Germany literally halted the flow of immigrants to the United States. Rapidly expanding industry, however, created an even greater demand for manpower; Italy, Austria, Hungary and Poland became new centers for the recruitment of workers. By 1910 over nine million immigrants had arrived in the United States from these regions in Europe. This mass migration has been attributed to the combined effects of “push” from the country of origin and “pull” exerted by the United States.

And yes it says that immigration to the US was halted, then stated the large number of people coming to the US.
Armenian immigration

By the early 1920s, when the massacres and deportations finally ended, between 600,000 and 1.5 million Armenians were dead, with many more forcibly removed from the country. Today, most historians call this event a genocide

This isn't quite true though. I can't get into this too much due to T&C but to say the least the prime evidence is a mass grave that also happens to be a centuries old cemetery that was filled up during the Spanish Influenza epidemic and the Great War.

So what really happened during that time frame?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The missing aspect might be social and political changes rather than warfare.

It was the era of the industrial revolution and a consolidation of police state power, particularly in Germany and Russia.

A lot of rural folk may have seen their future vanishing and took off for the USA where they could still pursue a rural lifestyle without near starvation.

When one looks at farms in Germany today, there are usually only a few large farms around the towns. I think consolidation of land holdings must have taken place at some point and the losers got squeezed out. Their choice would have been emigration or adaptation to industrial work in a city. I may have that wrong; the "agricultural history of Germany" is not something I am familiar with.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I keep imagining if it were me and I had to practice drawing that gun with people close around me, I would have to empty that chamber if necessary to prove to myself it had blanks in it. I am comfortable with handling guns but I also know it only takes 1 time to mess up and have something tragic happen that can't be undone. Also, if he was just practicing drawing his gun from a holster why would it be loaded with anything? IMO it should have been completely unloaded if it was a "practice" and not actually shooting the scene. From what has been reported Baldwin was negligent, regardless, in a few different ways. He as the producer fired the regular crew who he knew had been complaining about several things which include safety issues which stemmed from guns going off the day before, his crew had not been paid in weeks, and he failed to provide acceptable living quarters for his crew ( some of them were sleeping in their trucks after filming for 16 hours). He then hired a rookie armorer who had given a loaded gun to a child on the previous movie she worked on just to fill the position, so they could rush to finish filming. Thank God the little girl didn't pull the trigger on that gun. He also hired an AD that had several complaints filed on him for safety issues. Then, as an actor he pointed a gun at people without personally checking to see if it was loaded with blanks. His actions from the days that led up to the incident were reckless. He clearly had the opportunity to fix the issues that his experienced crew complained about but he chose to keep operating as fast and as cheap as possible. His "corner cutting" and irresponsibility got a woman killed. His actions and non-actions speak volumes to his character.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Involuntary Manslaughter. We don't need a corrupt court system to tell us that.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Fun (subjective) Flashback -

The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program, which flourished for nearly three decades under the aegis of Princeton University’s School of Engineering and Applied Science, has completed its experimental agenda of studying the interaction of human consciousness with sensitive physical devices, systems, and processes, and developing complementary theoretical models to enable better understanding of the role of consciousness in the establishment of physical reality.......

Princeton ADMITS We Live in a Virtual-Reality Simulation - Proving Tom Campbell's Simulation Theory

Archived PEAR Website

Since it no longer is available

Confirmed! We Live in a Simulation

.......All our worst fears about powerful forces at play controlling our lives unbeknownst to us, have now come true. And yet this absolute powerlessness, this perfect deceit offers us no way out in its reveal. All we can do is come to terms with the reality of the simulation and make of it what we can.

Here, on earth. In this life.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: underpass61

Ya, believing the deceased JFK is gonna team up with the loser makes that woman look like sanest person in the world, 😂

Curious, was JFK held up somewhere ? Are y’all still expecting him to appear? What’s the word?

Is there another fun prediction y’all are waiting for, I haven’t been keep with the Q predictions?

It's a shame, but I don't think you have all the info nor any frame of reference. I could clear some of it up for you, but I am lazy and you are not deserving.

Permission to borrow this phrase. I will not let you down and give you the credit FF.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We know he has been in movies where he played that diabolic personality. He seemed to be a natural. I suspect his Police blog from his crazy antics would indicate he is a nutcase. But he does seem the type to do it on purpose and have a plausible reason. He has a ton of practice doing it in movie plots.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well, we are forgetting that dummy rounds won't make a noise and can't be used for a scene. Sure some look pretty real but you need a pop not a picture of a bullet.

The blank rounds make the sound and send out some pieces as we have discussed on this incident. Dummy rounds don't belong in there with the blanks nor do the blanks look anything like a live or dummy round.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Yes, in a normal situation. The difficulty being those dummy bullets. They are more or less designed to look real, so a cursory check that would normally have worked would be somewhat pointless.

Totally his responsibility though, contracting someone to look after the guns doesn't relieve him of liability.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This whole Loaded Gun on the Set thing

what ever happened to Special Effects ?

Star Wars was built on them lol

- imagine that -

The Undetected Visual Effects On ‘The Walking Dead’ Will Blow Out Your Mindhole

edit on 1142021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Yep, so a dummy round would be 100% useless. The only reason now to have it is so they can say it was mixed up with a live round.
FF I think we have a working theory on the dummy bullets. It was an excuse to have a live round on the set. That seems logical in light of the fact they couldn't be used for more than a picture.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Also, would you be able to tell the difference between a dummy round and a live round after it was already loaded into the gun? Don't the backs look the same? Are dummy rounds supposed to be a different color or something?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey you mooks.

Look alive.

BIG THINGS HAPPENING IN Q-VILLE.

Igor danchenko who is an Intel analyst has been arrested by Durham's boys

Authorities Arrest Analyst Who Contributed to Steele Dossier

Igor Danchenko, a Russia analyst who worked with Christopher Steele, the author of a dossier of rumors and unproven assertions about Donald J. Trump, was taken into custody as part of the Durham investigation.

edit on 11 4 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Synchronicity FF, as I too had a dream 3 or 4 days ago where Joe Bidan was in that "unplugged robot" stance and I was leaning my elbow on his bald patch!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If anyone is following the Hunter Biden saga and would like to add some of your personal digs, there is a new board on 8Kun

Here: 8kun.top...

this is G. Zigglers Marco Polo deal, if you don't know him you should!

Check it out and add help if you can! If not you, who?

Cheers,
MP

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Here's a couple of good steers re wars in late 1800s:

Austro-Prussian war 1866

Franco-Prussian War

The Franco-Prussian War or Franco-German War,[a] often referred to in France as the War of 1870, was a conflict between the Second French Empire (later the Third French Republic) and the North German Confederation led by the Kingdom of Prussia. Lasting from 19 July 1870 to 28 January 1871, the conflict was caused primarily by France's determination to restore its dominant position in continental Europe, which it had lost following Prussia's crushing victory over Austria in 1866.

Interesting that the creation of the CORPORATION of the United States was also in 1871... presumably after the end of the Franco-Prussian War?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
noor bin ladin noticed this juicy NY Pravda admit...

For those new, or newish, this is a detailed breakdown of the fit and form of the Steel work.

The Mechanics of Deception

My initial impression reading the dossier was that the writing was sloppy and that it did not resemble an intelligence report. It exhibited multiple writing styles and writers, both English and non-English speakers, and it was assembled in haste. I also thought that in many ways, it paralleled the plot line of the Dreyfus Affair.

This should demonstrate the reality here. These things are created to just have a fig leaf for the eneMedia to run with. They are sure that few if any will read the original documents, and those that do can get a visit from David Brock's crew via online attacks and trolling/shilling to discredit those who who dared to read.

Most posters here who were "experts" on the Mueller report admitted they never read it and could not site one single paragraph showing their contention. That's the world of teeeveee mind control, so for most Steel was a dedicated decorated spy who had contacts all over the world willing to give him verified information for the protection of democracy = pee tape. Truth, he was a cheap grifter who made stuff up, took everything at face value if it fit the narrative and was a good guy because he employed the tragically "underemployed" Nellie cum Nelly Ohr to read articles and make stuff up based on them.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rico arrests when?

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join