It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In the name of saving the planet, behold...

CULT Food Science

Laugh while we still can. All that 👆 is patenable.

Reminder: Soylent Green took place in 2022.
Reminder2: Seem to recall another fake food site from several years ago that ended up going no where...the sheeple rejected such fake meat. Almost like it was a beta test to see how people would react. Now they have the full force$ of the globalist cabal of mad scientists.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re your Tower Bridge/London Mr Pool picture connect, I spotted something about the timestamp that led to a new DECODE METHOD:

5:26 = 5:8, 5/17 = 5/8... I thought maybe post 58 was relevant, but that's about Michele Bachmann warning of Muslim Brotherhood.

Then I decided to make a post number of the WHOLE DATE in the same way:
5/17/21 = 583

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127218 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:13:04 (EST)
Private exchange [last].
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th, twice.

If you read the post as:
Private STOCK exchange [last]

...then this ties in well with the City of London and it's private Stock Exchange? Surely no coinkydinky!!

So, I took this DECODE METHOD a step further, applying it to tomorrow in UK date format and then the 6th:

5/11/21 = 5/2/3 = #523

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

Again, surely no coinkydinky?

6/11/21 = 6/2/3 = #623

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d04ec9 No.178973 📁
Jan 27 b]2018 11:48:33 (EST)
[D]
Twitter % owned?
Other ownership stakes in the US?
What happens if seized?
Who controls?
Who controls the controllers?
EO 12/21.
NEW puppet master.
Direction.
Not deal.
Hostage.
No choice.
Think others.
It’s what you don’t know.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 6th, twice.

DECODE METHOD in summary
1) ADD digits together in Day, then in Month, then in 2 digit year,
2) String together to form 3 digit post number.

Matthew Beirne?
Matthew Beirne

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Acct number 8... that's a lorra, lorra bans! Followed!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The Melding Begins
edit on 4-11-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Panasonic unveils its Tesla 4680 battery cell, production to start next year

The automaker claims to have solved some major issues that were preventing the industry from producing bigger cylindrical Li-ion cells in a new format called 4680.

The head of Panasonic’s battery unit, Kazuo Tadanobu, said the new cell has five times the capacity of smaller previous models. He said the battery was developed in line with Tesla’s needs and Panasonic planned to supply it to Tesla, but he declined to give details.

BAK Battery Unveils First Chinese 4680 Battery Cells

BAK Battery, one of the Chinese lithium-ion battery manufacturers, has unveiled at the 2021 China International Battery Fair (CIBF) exhibition an all-new 4680 cylindrical cell, which is the first cell of this type in China.

Biden: "When you buy an electric vehicle, you can go all the way across America on a single tank of gas figuratively speaking. It's not gas. You plug it in."🙃

We are soon to reach the "integral anomaly" which creates the unsolvable paradox of 1 = 0. This is known in our reality as the "Singularity" and at this point the 'Matrix' needs to be reset by the flood Aquarius and brought back to life by the Lion's grip, which in Freemasonry is a symbol of eternal regeneration or everlasting life.

It is a battery cycle like what is shown on your computer with the "LI ION" battery or LION.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Link not working BG!

To save space... I'm half way through adding 3200 Chuck Grassley tweets going back to Oct 2018 to the spreadsheet.
edit on 4-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fixed Good Sir! Let us come together in unity with you and we with the Meld.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Prince Charles COP26 Climate Summit Glasgow Speech Transcript

Who or what is "HIS?"

So "HIS" has: "with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP..."

Let us take a peak at this. So someone or something has "money" or "trillions" that said being is holding for some reason. Now, is that fiat? Is that gold? Are those trillions something else? Assume that being has trillions in in fiat, well, he has nothing at all, as injecting trillions in fiat is beyond stupid.

There are a million questions here, and too stupid for words Chuck, didn't elaborate.

Regardless. The population needs to understand at some point, THEY ARE THE CURRENCY!!!! There is no other currency on planet earth but the beings that inhabit it sharing energy through creation. Said "his" only has control over that energy, regardless of form, because we give it to "his" = Humans As Currency.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

cranky, re your Tower Bridge/London Mr Pool picture connect, I spotted something about the timestamp that led to a new DECODE METHOD:

5:26 = 5:8, 5/17 = 5/8... I thought maybe post 58 was relevant, but that's about Michele Bachmann warning of Muslim Brotherhood.

Then I decided to make a post number of the WHOLE DATE in the same way:
5/17/21 = 583

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127218 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:13:04 (EST)
Private exchange [last].
Q

If you read the post as:
Private STOCK exchange [last]

...then this ties in well with the City of London and it's private Stock Exchange? Surely no coinkydinky!!

So, I took this DECODE METHOD a step further, applying it to tomorrow in UK date format and then the 6th:

5/11/21 = 5/2/3 = #523

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

6/11/21 = 6/2/3 = #623

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d04ec9 No.178973 📁
Jan 27 b]2018 11:48:33 (EST)
[D]
Twitter % owned?
Other ownership stakes in the US?
What happens if seized?
Who controls?
Who controls the controllers?
EO 12/21.
NEW puppet master.
Direction.
Not deal.
Hostage.
No choice.
Think others.
It’s what you don’t know.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 6th, twice.

DECODE METHOD in summary
1) ADD digits together in Day, then in Month, then in 2 digit year,
2) String together to form 3 digit post number.

Matthew Beirne?
Matthew Beirne

Bookmarked BG.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Was this posted in a thread a few years ago. Picture looked like this and Aboriginal origin.

What a Show. What a Movie. Best is yet to come! Hans Booby!

I couldn't resist.

Loves yous all

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Rel I got a chill up and down my spine reading this one when I got to the one about "did they get their shots" "three times". Sometimes those deltas seem silly to me. That one rang bells. Mandates are going to be 3 shots for now on this date, the 5th.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

3 yr DELTAs for Nov 5th = tomorrow

#2418 (SILENT) MAJORITY Will You Answer the Call?

#2419 What # does the passcode add up to? For Anons…

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.409 📁
Nov 5 2018 17:08:35 (EST)
"Did they get the shot?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."

"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q

This has double meaning - it is referring to COVID VACCINES!!!

#2421 "the TRUMP Double point! WATCH! FOR Q VIP!": & another prior to. MEMES locked on target? Fire when ready. High priority targets today/tomorrow. WWG1WGA!!!

#2422 Do you 'AIR Q'?

#2423 Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!

#2424 "ya'll are just begging for disclosure at this point. huge obvious AIR Q…. are you kidding me. let's do this Q":
POTUS 'really''made that one obvious didn't he? It was the 'end' that sealed it.

#2425 Will you answer the call? Your Country needs you!

#2426 The 'LEFT' has no chance.

#2427 "Guise, there's rumors exploding all over twatter that skippy podesta committed suicide. Digging for real sauce on this.": Fake News. But, both brothers do have a pending sealed indictment.

#2428 MEMES now front & center. Attack on 'Q' movement? Fear? Coincidence?

2 yr DELTAs: NONE
1 yr DELTAs: NONE

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

We're left with economic. Evergrande is a problem. But what if the White Hats take away the economic play by simply taking away their entire economy? No matter what, the reset will polarize, 50 percent will like, 50 percent will hate.

Let's look at this part of that post Cranky.,

I feel that a smaller percentage closer to 1% will be against it

Only those sycophant's and their brainwashed minions who can't handle the truth will be upset. I suspect many of the minions will come around real fast to the concept once the cards are all on the table.

You make great points in that post, but that 1% idea just instantly came to my mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Enderdog

Literally a "Company" man.

🕵‍♂️🕵‍♀️🕵

I was recruited by the Carlyle group for of all things a job placement with a company of my desire. I had to pay them to get it and I passed on buying a job. It was a "recruitment" of them sticking me somewhere they had influence. That had two problems, one of course paying to get a job seemed insane, and the other was their use of friends in powerful places who can become non friends over business decisions that conflict with my job security. I have had it happen where I was at an Environmental firm and some schmoozer comes in and blows a good thing who is all talk and friends with the owner. Then we lose jobs/personnel over his incompetency, I moved to another company.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

So is chuck now taking ownership of all that money that's out in the desert?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
In the name of saving the planet, behold...

CULT Food Science

Laugh while we still can. All that 👆 is patenable.

Reminder: Soylent Green took place in 2022.
Reminder2: Seem to recall another fake food site from several years ago that ended up going no where...the sheeple rejected such fake meat. Almost like it was a beta test to see how people would react. Now they have the full force$ of the globalist cabal of mad scientists.

It occurs to me that we have to do this if we want to go to Space and other Planets. We will have to learn to grow meat without a cow or fish to sustain ourselves on other worlds. But on Earth I want some Beefalo please! They are planning on forcing us to eat lab meat. Like the vaccines I will decide what goes in my body. Making cows so expensive that real meat would be sky high like in Soylent Green seems to be in the mix also.

Back to the space food idea. I am thinking Star Trek food replicators. I could see the Three D printers being a window into how this will work to create fresh food for travelers heading to sunny Alpha Centauri worlds.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Love Kryon much, The Big Who - Indeed.

Watched this a couple of days ago and waited, tisa time to share now, > www.youtube.com...

iirc at the 39 min mark the ten days are stated, imo from nov 1st giving 11th, imo so much light it be dark, scenes scenes scenes, tues 2nd nov began energeticallllY full on, took me 3 days to grasp what tf was a happening, 4th nov vid above gave an answer-s, Bloom of 11 11, the Eagle view has blindness behind plus knowing above and oppurtunities ahead n below = we are free and now will be knowing and being this.

Each day appears from my experience n experimenting to use a force-energy-arkeytype and it's mirrorOR opposite, in this ten days, felt world bridging energy a high today with many ='s , like CEO sitting in equality with the janitor, poorpa with the castle owner, spider with the fly etc, imo the overall 21st Arkeytype has just been activated, miracles are easier now-won, so so many gates are opening and this amazingness will move so so Quickly now, crazzy quickerly, the new narrative is just in front of us all and will always remain there because that's the what is, the What Is ( QO ) is just in front of now.

To all those in the future now, i feel more each day, gidday, feeling you clearer now-won.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Watching Survivor 41 atm and in epi 7 a choice is given to a contestant to break or not an our, hour glass and in doing so change the past, time. She sledge hammers the our glass and everything is flipped, nice nice.

Never has one side of me felt so overwhelmed and the other or another felt at peace and knowing trundling along calming the not calm, friend today got vaxxed, she felt she had to, was forced, she made the nurse leave crying lol she red pilled rite through the ordeal, am the only one left in my section so i will be fired soon, sorta hoping for everyone jabbed that there is many ways out etc, have never had so much overwhelm and peace at once, on verge of crying 24/7, am only really feeling really good, in the future atm but sense so much beauty ahead and ponder how as i am so scared for my peers family and friends, this taking things to the brink, dangling clif edge, helps when seeing people realise the food aint food as such but FFS it be getting Harsh Indeed, lol even as i express myself here atm, a part of me is gently stroking , saying you know it's all good, concerntrate on yourself, positive old chap, positive. Enfluence and shine dear soul, am tired and going all in, F the armour. THAT

Blessings all.

lol What would happen if Q again now spoke ? lol another bottle

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join