It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, from your DJT statement you would think DJT rarely was in contact with Fiona Hill but... according to her Wiki:

She was appointed, in the first quarter of 2017, by President Donald Trump as deputy assistant to the president and senior director for European and Russian affairs on his National Security Council staff.

One would expect a President to talk pretty frequently to their deputy assistant???

I wonder if she will turn out to be a double or triple agent?

Are we beginning to see foreign powers' point persons in US administrations being doxxed? Was Fiona Hill the UK point person, trying to control US events and direction?

More from her wiki:

Hill worked in the research department at the John F. Kennedy School of Government from 1991 to 1999, and at the National Intelligence Council as a national intelligence analyst of Russia and Eurasia from 2006 to 2009. In 2017, she took a leave of absence from the Brookings Institution, where she was director for the Center on the United States and Europe, while also on the National Security Council. Hill is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the board of trustees of the Eurasia Foundation.

edit on 4-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Lot’s of things happening at the same time

1. Pentagon says world will have three ‘great powers’ – and US will be ‘challenged’

2. Biden ready to change US nuclear weapons policy – reports

3. The US imposes sanctions on Nicaragua

4. IRGC releases footage of blocking US oil seizure
💥💣👇

The Iranians claim that the USN was trying to seize the tanker in a act of “piracy”. The US only admits that an “incident” took place, but does not explain why/how its destroyers got so close to the tanker. I see no evidence at all that any US personnel was on the tanker, yet the Iranians claim that its oil was transferred to another ship. That makes no sense to me.

But what is undeniable is this: two USN destroyers were extremely close to that tanker and that IRGC forces forced both of these destroyers to first stop and then change course and leave. That, by itself, is yet another huge slap in the face of what still remains the most powerful navy on the planet.

Lot’s of things happening at the same time

Commentary & vids on the Gulf of Oman incident.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Does anyone think TPTB may have given the Republicans a win to get us to stop pursuing audits? This is from James Charles Phillips- The Constitutional Cowboy's Tgram

My opinion and my opinion only. I hope you’ll consider it…ponder it a moment …then give me your thoughts below: I “Predicted “ this to a group in Virginia a little over a week ago so it’s not something I just came up with. I told the group of Virginians “If you get a democratic Governor then you’ll know the election is rigged. If you get a Republican Governor, you’ll know he’s BOUGHT, because, again, you know the election is rigged”. …I went on to say “Because of the amount of fraud I found in Virginia via personal canvassing this past spring…I strongly believe that if you get a R Governor, it’s one they bought and placed over you with an R label to keep you all from getting in the streets

t.me...

Youngkin was CEO of the Carlyle Group when he and his co-CEO, Kewsong Lee, penned the letter on May 31, 2020, to employees, informing them their company would match any donations up to $1,000 made to the SPLC, the Equal Justice Initiative, and the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
The letter was written in the wake of nationwide protests and riots that began on May 26, the day after George Floyd died while in the hands of Minneapolis police.
The CEOs’ letter read, “Today, we are compelled to write to you in light of the racism and injustices we have witnessed recently.”

www.breitbart.com... roups-including-southern-poverty-law-center/

Rig For Red Ku 3891
Rook this may be the case that this election was rigged regardless of the outcome. In this case the Red won because TPTB are desperate to show that an election can be held and an apparent outsider won, so look, the system works. We have been shown that the entire election system is broken. Up until now it has only been obvious to one side, the Trumpers. Now doubt has infiltrated the other side who cannot believe these results either. Everyone has been brought into the same
sphere with doubt on all election results.
We know things are a mess when people are calling in to the radio station voicing the opinion that the votes make no difference because the outcome is already predetermined.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PurveyorsOfTruth

Thank you for catching that TYPO PurveyorsOfTruth!

GEMATRIA for "your are almost there" is 239... #239

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 47b2cc No.13601 📁
Nov 30 2017 02:23:51 (EST)
The Asia Foundation.
CIA-RDP84B00049R001303260026-4

Happy hunting.
Q

Note the 11.3 MARKER encoded in the date part of the timestamp!

Now is it a coincidence that - as I just posted on Fiona Hill - she is on Board of Trustees of the Eurasia Foundation?

Gematria equivalents for 239 include:

These People Are Stupid
One World Government
The Clinton Foundation

Greater Key of Solomon
The Disclosure of Aliens
The Silence of the Storm

ETA:
Anagram for "your are almost there" is Y URL: Hear Stateroom

This may link to #30

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147453147 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:25:22 (EST)
Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected?
Fantasy right?
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.

Could be something like the sonar weapons used against US embassys?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funny you should bring this up Rel.

also links to Nov 5th but interesting that it also links to EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) through section 5.11.1.1 of the Law of War manual:

Today I had a very strange "Alert" that I have never seen here before in Fla and I grew up here. I even posted it to Telegram around 2pm est today.

Hmmm a "Civil Authority" just issued a EBT in my county and a couple others. It wasnt the usual EBS TEST. 🤨

I have never heard of a "Civil Authority" before. Haven't a clue to what it even means in this context. Never heard of a "EBT" alert either. "EBS?" yes. "EBT?" No.

Link if you want Time Proof

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Re Fiona Hill... Follow the Wives; she is married to Kenneth Keen.

According to zoominfo:

Managing Director and Senior Partner at Boston Consulting Group.

Has worked at Merck and Biogen pharmaceutical companies!

Their daughter attends the same school attended by attended by former presidents’ children like Malia and Sasha Obama, Chelsea Clinton, Al Gore III, and President-elect Joe Biden’s grandchildren. Link

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Mr Pool post at 02:21:22

erehT tsomlA erA ruoY

MIRRORED post says You Are Almost There

MIRRORED timestamp of 2:21:22 gives:
5x5

YAAT

Besides the misspelling with the extra r, there is a Youtube called YAAT...You Are A Terrorist. At the 4.15 mark a Captain from the 45th infantry interrogates the Advisor to the President on Afghanistan and the Middle East. There was an attack in Kabul with the "accidental" killing of U.S. soldiers. Joint Chiefs of Staff are involved with a confession that they no longer needed Afghanistan but wanted homeland terrorists instead. Bring the terrorism home. This was filmed in 2014.
The ending also falls into some other themes we have explored. I didn't feel like popcorn after that. I hope it isn't true but plans are plans.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, spooky timestamp to your telegram post... 18:02:55:

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)
Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

...topped off by the 5by5, Eyes On in the timestamp seconds!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
At the bottom of the EBT is there any link that you can go to for more details?
I had one and I followed the link which led me to "Watch the Water."

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As Pool has said we are near the end. November 5th.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Yes Mam! You have to show them! I think we need to watch Youngkin now closely. I've heard rumbling's that people want him to run for President in 2024 because he has proved he can win for the right. The last thing we need is another GW Bush in office.....This could also mean future proves past if he aims for the position of Potus in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I had heard the rumor about the item being placed inside the WH house before. I thought it was on a Dan Bongino show at least over a year ago before teh election where he talked about several attempts on Trumps life. The story was that this device was placed inside the walls of the oval office or very near to the oval office and would cause a heart attack. It was placed in the building before Trump became resident.

The object was obviously found ahead of time and the rest of the WH was searched under the cover of remodels going on. This was one of the known "attempts" on POTUS' life. I have heard there have been many others but who knows the actual number. I am sure devices like this could be used essentially anywhere and I am sure a variety of devices could set-it off.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Now obviously the decision to vaccinate 5 to 11 yr olds also links to Nov 5th but interesting that it also links to EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) through section 5.11.1.1 of the Law of War manual:

Sorry if this came up, or is the process of coming up.

Remember, remember the 5th of November. More importantly remember Thomas Taylor's Mappe of Rome.

A mappe of Rome
liuely exhibiting her mercilesse meeknesse, and cruell mercies to the Church of God: preached in fiue sermons, on occasion of the Gunpowder Treason, by T.T. and now published by W.I. minister. 1. The Romish furnace. 2. The Romish Edom. 3. The Romish fowler. 4. The Romish conception. To which is added, 5. The English gratulation.

Yes this had to do with the "Gunpowder Plot" which became the "Thanksgiving Act" and later "Guy Fawkes Day". Most importantly though is the fact that in response to this event 5 sermons were given on the 5th of November. So 5:5 in November it would seem that this goes back centuries. Also notice that while it would seem that all roads lead to Rome, maybe these roads really lead to the corruption of the Church that just occasionally resides in Rome?

maybe there is more to this, or possibly less to it all.

Thomas Taylor's Mappe of Rome

Maybe someone is bored enough to go through that book and figure it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

The first thing I thought of was one of those electronic plug-in pest repellent devices. Supposedly, the White House had been overrun with cockroaches and mice. Nobody would think twice about seeing one of those pest repellent gizmos plugged into a nearby socket. Most are made in China. Maybe a "special" one or two were made especially for the WH. I shudder to think.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
4 yr DELTAs for Nov 5th

4 yr DELTAs #84 to #114 = 31 posts
#84 Spider web. Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above). This is staged and deliberate. Snow White Godfather lll

#85 Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border? What agency has direct ties to (2) major drug cartels?

#86 Finally. Correct reference. Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland. =Alice & Wonderland signatures Study. Important.

#87 My signatures all reference upcoming events about to drop if this hasn't been caught on. Snow White Godfather III

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).

D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III

Q

#89 FBI/MI currently have open investigation into the CF. Why didn't Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared?

#90 just need Q to come back and confirm now: Confirmed. Classified. ((HRC))

#91 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen.

#92 Re Vegas shooting: Why was JFK released? What do the JFK files infer? Was there only one shooter? Who was in LV during this time? What was the real mission? Speculate.

#93 Correction: HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut. She's now on her own and fighting for her life.

#94 Watch the cookie quickly crumble. Where does Soros fit in? Godfather III

#96 It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs. It will all make sense. Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out. Time stamps will help you validate authenticity. Your President needs your help. He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.

#97 10 days. Darnkess. War. Good v. Evil. Roadmap of big picture is here. Review post happenings. Clarified. Crumbs not only for /pol/. The silent ones. Others monitoring (friends and enemies). Instructions. Snow White. Godfather III.

#98 Graphic is good. Please update and continue to log. Important more than you know. Review each sentence post happenings. Big picture. Signatures have necessary meaning. Snow White. Godfather III.

#99 Open season on puppets.Who are the puppets? Where are the puppets? Global. MSM. Mockingbird. Secret agents. A.Cooper family background?

#100 Who is the Queen of England? How long in power? With power comes corruption. What happened to Diana? What did she find out? Why was she running? Who did she entrust to help her flee?

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

#103 For a God and Country: POTUS You are all heroes. Come home safe. Godspeed.

#104 Now is the time to pray. We're operational. God bless the United States of America.

#105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

#106 We are at war. SA cut the strings. They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155609 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:59:21 (EST)
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

#108 Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.
#109 St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. Amen brother.
#110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.
#111 The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital. POTUS is our savior. Pray. Operators are active. We are at war. Goodnight BO. Snow White. Godfather III.

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185083 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:46:24 (EST)
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.

Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.

Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185905 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:53:46 (EST)
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148186256 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:56:55 (EST)
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.

Q

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
At the bottom of the EBT is there any link that you can go to for more details?
I had one and I followed the link which led me to "Watch the Water."

No hun, I just happened to have my TV on today for background noise which I never do anymore. I had only turned it on maybe a half hour or so prior to this occurrence. It couldnt have lasted 15 seconds all together and that's a generous time guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

3 yr DELTAs for Nov 5th = tomorrow

#2418 (SILENT) MAJORITY Will You Answer the Call?

#2419 What # does the passcode add up to? For Anons…

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.409 📁
Nov 5 2018 17:08:35 (EST)
"Did they get the shot?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."

"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q

This has double meaning - it is referring to COVID VACCINES!!!

#2421 "the TRUMP Double point! WATCH! FOR Q VIP!": & another prior to. MEMES locked on target? Fire when ready. High priority targets today/tomorrow. WWG1WGA!!!

#2422 Do you 'AIR Q'?

#2423 Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!

#2424 "ya'll are just begging for disclosure at this point. huge obvious AIR Q…. are you kidding me. let's do this Q":
POTUS 'really''made that one obvious didn't he? It was the 'end' that sealed it.

#2425 Will you answer the call? Your Country needs you!

#2426 The 'LEFT' has no chance.

#2427 "Guise, there's rumors exploding all over twatter that skippy podesta committed suicide. Digging for real sauce on this.": Fake News. But, both brothers do have a pending sealed indictment.

#2428 MEMES now front & center. Attack on 'Q' movement? Fear? Coincidence?

2 yr DELTAs: NONE
1 yr DELTAs: NONE

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Podesta listed in the indictment filed 11.3 as PR Ex 1, but it is obviously him given the resume.

Probably worth noting...

"United States District Court Eastern District of Virginia"

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

3 yr DELTAs

#2418 (SILENT) MAJORITY Will You Answer the Call?

#2419 What # does the passcode add up to? For Anons…

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.409 📁
Nov 5 2018 17:08:35 (EST)
"Did they get the shot?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."

"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q
This has double meaning - is referring to COVID VACCINES!!!

KamKam and Joe both have had 3X jabs. Hmm.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
That was interesting........

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join