It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

With COP26 wanting to earmark 130 Trillion dollars for climate change issues, I think it's pretty important that we confirm whether these weather issues are man made... and more importantly, whether the same tools can be used to properly regulate the weather at cost of a couple of billion rather than 130 trillion.

It’s seems that what was once called global warming due to carbon emissions has been redefined to climate change, lol, kinda like changing the definition of vaccines. As long as this deliberately flawed “ science “ is allowed to stand, it’s all a waste of money for the average person. All the research that is publicly funded is allowed to be stolen by for profit corporations and anything that helps us is suppressed.

The elites want to drain every last asset we have to build their breakaway society. I won’t be spending a penny for the Holidays anywhere but small businesses! “ Let’s go Amazon “

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wouldn't there be a historic record in the sediment?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I thought I would do a little follow up on this missing history idea. When I was a kid I heard a few stories about some war that had driven a lot of people to the US. I always thought this war was the Great War (WWI) the problem was that many of these people that came here, started families that went off and fought in the Great War. So what major war was taking place post 1860 but before 1909?

Another thing, I remember my Great Grandfather telling me the HG Wells didn't just pull the War of the Worlds out of his ass. I was told to go read a book, an old pre1900s book. He wouldn't say much more than that. I still think he was just trying to get me to read books, but sometimes things don't add up when you look at the time frame being talked about.

Hey what was suppose to have happened today at the White House at 9pm their time? From a YouTube live stream, nothing seem to have happened.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What does it mean when someone has a dream with Hunter Biden in it? It's not a joke, asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It means that they should stop watching those "Videos" of him. Really it could be that or they are reading too much about Hunter Biden, either way if they are follow what is going on, then I would suggest taking a break from doing so for a few days.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Terms And Conditions Of Use
ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm so sick of this.

In the Middle Ages, the Thames froze solid almost every year. In Roman times, grapes could grow in Scotland.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

How about the Spanish-American War? It occurred in 1898 and did start the US's close ties with Cuba.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Yes and there were a few others, but Europe is the territory in question. What major battles were taking place in Europe during that time that would have caused a large population to leave and come to the US?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What does it mean when someone has a dream with Hunter Biden in it? It's not a joke, asking for a friend.

Generally, when "famous" people show up in dreams folks are being played. For some reason it is thought that famous people, even infamous, can influence the thinking of the person through the interaction. It can be shrugged off as just lower astral nonsense. In some cases we interpret the image/person as best we can so we may see X who resembles Hunter, so we sort of associate the two due to lack of reference.

I do find that folks will get influences at different times of the sleep cycle, with just before waking being the time when the demon class tends to try and bother folks so the last dream is usually garbage. Seems important to pay attention, at this moment in time, to the just after sleep dreams/messages. YMMV on that.

Overall dream work requires years of practice and logging. Sort of tough to just jump in and try and sort it at random points.

I can safely say if this guy shows up, laugh it off.

Answer the other thought. HERE

The reference is economic on the UK Tsunami+Pool post.

Though I think, given what many have been pointing to, the "record" might be skewed if the great mini shifts simply rearrange the Earth at one moment. Since we don't get to see it, we have to look back and try and sort it, and we tend to avoid things like large metaphysical shifts wiping out history and reseting all things Human because something something Klausian Blowfeldian goons pretending the own the place must not be seen.

One thing I have noticed in my own experience is timeline shifts do very odd things to what we perceive as "was" versus "is" at the moment. So in reality, who really knows what was what now, I've tossed in the towel on it for the most part and figure now is now and that's complicated enough for me.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well if you look at the time line you quoted one thing sticks out to me. TECHNOLOGY. Travel became faster at that time, hence making the journey less daunting for people. Not as fast as today, but faster than what was previously known. We have lots of odd technology being mentioned back then too. The early air-ships that some claimed to have seen "rings" out to me. Kinda ties into some of the break-away civilizations that get mentioned here periodically.

edit on 3-11-2021 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

Tail end of the British empire right? Lots going on in India and China at that time. Had the Boxer Rebellion and that had lots of major [at the time] European powers involved.
edit on 3-11-2021 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

With COP26 wanting to earmark 130 Trillion dollars for climate change issues, I think it's pretty important that we confirm whether these weather issues are man made... and more importantly, whether the same tools can be used to properly regulate the weather at cost of a couple of billion rather than 130 trillion.

I think weather manipulation is real, albiet what we can 'see' is a mere side effect and the hidden is a much darker agenda such as Geoengineered Transhumanism which includes a transforming (terraforming) the world, into a Brave New World...$Trillions and trillions more to keep the population sedated, distracted and confused while the transformation takes place which few will even recognize (Dark City).

There is a movie called Gattaca which portrays the dystopian climate we find ourselves heading towards, where those who are naturally born of God were considered invalid and treated as outcasts [the unvaxxed, non-conformers] while the genetically altered humans were considered valid and were able to participate in all levels of society.

Through the geoengineering, vax, digital enslavement ID, etc., you will become their property through patents.

I think the great reset may be a reset (back to 0) to feudalism, but this time will be a technocratic Neo-feudal system.

I think their global revolution will fail, but not all of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
THIS IS INTERESTING. JFK+Dallas+Future Proves Past...

Click the Link

Then notice the date and time.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
twitter.com...
(Vid to archive)
The worst threat to our democracy since the civil war.🤡 Total lunacy. It was all wrapped up in under 24 hours. BTW don’t worry about the whole 911 thing, patriot act/mass surveillance thing - that’s just to protect you from those who hate our freedom. Not that you have that anymore.

Yes, it is true, but they are actually referring to themselves....a bit of inversion.

More precisely, they refer to "our" democracy, which is code for their fantasy of exclusive one-party rule and everything that goes with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Aside from the Civil War?

The Franco-Austrian War, 1859
Wars of German Unification 1864–1871
Austro-Prussian War, 1866
Franco-Prussian War, 1870–71
Russo-Turkish War, 1877–78

Alot of German-Prussians emigrated to the US and brought forth advanced industrial technology starting in I think the 1890s.

Orphan Train Movement or search for images on '1850 orphan train' - where did all those tens of thousands kids come from? What happened to the parents? Where did they go? Apparently they were transported out of the big eastern cities to the west...and the emigrant children repopulated the cities?

Just questions I never really looked into.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

As a closet empath, I rarely experience any "people" I recognise in dreams, but in this case I felt a lot of sympathy for him. The only connection was a window I left up, a story about his art show flop. I didn't even read the article, but noticed a painting that I did actually like. I don't think there's anything embedded in that image, but it was a weird experience, for SURE.

I had a similar dream about 0bama about 5 years ago. I had watched a TV show with him in it at some time prior to that, but really no OCD or even dislike for him, just a general disdain for his arrogance. Again, very weird....I had feelings of sympathy, from a DREAM.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Does anyone think TPTB may have given the Republicans a win to get us to stop pursuing audits? This is from James Charles Phillips- The Constitutional Cowboy's Tgram

My opinion and my opinion only. I hope you’ll consider it…ponder it a moment …then give me your thoughts below: I “Predicted “ this to a group in Virginia a little over a week ago so it’s not something I just came up with. I told the group of Virginians “If you get a democratic Governor then you’ll know the election is rigged. If you get a Republican Governor, you’ll know he’s BOUGHT, because, again, you know the election is rigged”. …I went on to say “Because of the amount of fraud I found in Virginia via personal canvassing this past spring…I strongly believe that if you get a R Governor, it’s one they bought and placed over you with an R label to keep you all from getting in the streets

t.me...

Youngkin was CEO of the Carlyle Group when he and his co-CEO, Kewsong Lee, penned the letter on May 31, 2020, to employees, informing them their company would match any donations up to $1,000 made to the SPLC, the Equal Justice Initiative, and the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
The letter was written in the wake of nationwide protests and riots that began on May 26, the day after George Floyd died while in the hands of Minneapolis police.
The CEOs’ letter read, “Today, we are compelled to write to you in light of the racism and injustices we have witnessed recently.”

www.breitbart.com... roups-including-southern-poverty-law-center/

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Something we talked about...with implications.

www.rt.com...
rt.com/usa/539274-rust-armorer-bullet-planted-baldwin/

The bullet that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of Alec Baldwin’s film ‘Rust’ may have been planted by a revenge-seeking crew member, the lawyer for the film’s armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed has claimed, deeming it “sabotage.”
“We know there was a live round in a box of dummy rounds that shouldn’t have been there, at least one live round,” Gutierrez-Reed’s attorney Jason Bowles suggested on Wednesday on ‘The Today Show’.

edit on 3-11-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Don't worry about it. Mods be moddin'.

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join