It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Interesting choice of brooch the Queen 'chose' for her recorded speech to COP26.

William certainly seems thoroughly hypnotised by it:

Source:

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 2/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I'm gonna go with my guy on this one.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Who's your guy?

I'm open to the concept, just haven't seen any convincing evidence.

The videos you posted earlier all used computer simulations as some kind of proof.
edit on 2/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Most "hard science" is actually theoretical. I don't think everyone even agrees on the definition of the words "real" and "proof" anyway.

If I really had to pick a "guy" it would be my old professor Zoltan Domotor.

edit on 2-11-2021 by FlyingFox because: hss.sas.upenn.edu...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Firemen push back against fake Mandate Vax

Brandon

Southwest Airlines Pilot calls out Bidan

Because,sometimes life is creepy. Particularly when it's staring back at you.

And humorous, others.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just thought about that odd bit a couple of years ago that involved IIRC an internet site and cell phone app that identified where "paranormal activity" was happening in the vicinity of given coordinates. That one dropped off the radar fairly quickly.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Barclays CEO Jes Staley Resigns Over Ties To Epstein

James "Jes" Staley, the former CEO of Barclays, stepped down from the Bowdoin Board of Trustees on Monday, according to a statement from Director of Communications Scott Hood.

Yet another finance titan has just been forced out of their CEO job due to unsavory ties to Jeffrey Epstein. Months after Apollo co-founder and former CEO Leon Black abruptly left private equity giant Apollo following an internal uprising over his ties to the now-deceased Epstein, Staley, - who had been tasked with transforming Barclays' into one of Europe's top banks with a focus on its credit card business - has been forced out after a regulatory investigation that found Staley's ties to Epstein were closer than he had let on. Staley told his board that his relationship with Epstein ended in 2015, but British regulators appear to dispute this.

Per the FT, the bank was blindsided by the findings. Previously, it had planned to send Staley to the COP26 climate talks in Glasgow this week.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Motorcade for whom? LInkage

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Klaus Schwab, mentored by Trilateral Commission member Henry Kissinger since 1970, has already dropped the Great Reset on the world. Now he has partnered with the United Arab Emirates to create...

Propaganda: World Economic Forum Launches ‘Great Narrative’ Initiative

“The Great Narrative initiative and Meeting in Dubai will be a powerful catalyst to shape the contours of a more prosperous and inclusive future for humanity that is also more respectful of nature” — Klaus Schwab, 2021

“The Great Narrative Initiative [is] a collaborative effort of the world’s leading thinkers to fashion longer-term perspectives and co-create a narrative that can help guide the creation of a more resilient, inclusive and sustainable vision for our collective future” — World Economic Forum, 2021

“The grand narrative has lost its credibility, regardless of what mode of unification it uses, regardless of whether it is a speculative narrative or a narrative of emancipation” — Jean-Francois Lyotard, “The Post Modern Condition: A Report on Knowledge” (1979)

“In the battle for hearts and minds of human beings, narrative will consistently outperform data in its ability to influence human thinking and motivate human action” — Davos Agenda, 2015

But according to Lyotard’s philosophy, the WEF’s so-called great narrative initiative lost its credibility the moment it was conceived.

And who are they enlisting to help craft their narrative?

Geneticists, futurists, philosophers, scientists, and special interest groups that tow the great reset line will be the ones shaping the great narrative.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Mr Pool post picture from Oct 30th - Part 2 of 2

#21 Bigger

#22 Bigger

#23 Bigger

Remember, Remember the 5th of November.

November 5th...
Scorpio [connects to Pool post of the scorpion]. People born then are very artistic and determined. Just wondering if this could apply to something creative like XRP /crypto. We have the Cheshire cat moon phase which is at only 1% of it's total value.

COMEX Rule 589[ Pool post of the dice 589]...This rule applies to price fluctuation limits to metals such as gold, silver, oil and also includes crypto. Just wondering what if a situation develops where no one is willing to sell during the auction. Each day that continues the price will increase and like a rocket [rocket shaped building] will shoot to the moon.

The post of the red and green button. The green button has a negative sign and since Pool posts the inverse this might suggest that there are more buy orders than sell orders at the current price. The red showing a positive is really a negative which means no sellers. Crypto terminology but maybe could also apply to other auctions. This has never happened before.

Then we have fireworks in silver and gold? At least from my perspective.

The champagne is Ferrari Champagne Maximum Brute from Italy. It has a silver foiled top. This champagne line has other race car names so perhaps we should be prepared to expect the unexpected where the COMEX auction runs into serious problems if there is a multi prong auction sell/buy imbalance. Just like in the Grand Prix which one will be the winner? Gold, Silver, Oil or Crypto?

There are 5 champagne glasses... representing November 5th and 4 fingers holding the champagne glass representing gold, silver, oil and crypto.

Black Swan Event. Looking at the background of the black swan post there are three oil rigs. I don't think that is a coincidence. Biden's first action was to cancel the Keystone Pipeline. Coincidently Canada has a beaver on its' five cent pieces. The next moon phase is oddly the Beaver Moon [Nov. 19th].

I think that the car hood ornament is relevant but I do not know which car that belongs to. Anyone have any idea?

Anyway just some musings.
Remember, remember the 5th of November.

www.farmersalmanac.com>Astronomy>Moon
www.moongiant.com>phase>05
tradestation.com...>blog>how-to-read-charts-when-t...

edit on Tue Nov 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Notable how these things touted as 'great' are anything but. The beat of the propaganda continues.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Several Huma posts are in the early Nov range, oddly coinciding with her "nothing was my fault" book tour.

I am really struggling with this. As soon as I saw the yellow link to Quebec that brought back Kamala's connection. She moved there with her mother and lived in a yellow building.
Singing like a bird she channeled Diana Ross using the nom de disco "Angel". Rel has some posts with a Victoria Secret Angel.

I have been under the impression and I will admit I had not really looked into this but can she become President? She was born here so have we just been lulled into believing that it is not possible? I mean her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born and some suggest that she was an anchor baby but I am not constitutional expert so I really don't know. The Fact Checkers of course have the problem solved.

Reason I am concerned is that Biden is deteriating. I watched a Youtube of him and Jill climbing some steep stairs and meeting some political leaders. She led him and she greeted and shook hands with the leaders before he did and then he followed her example and just introduced himself saying I am Joe. I am sure they all knew him so not a normal meet and greet.

Obama and so many support staff and of course the enemedia are there so everyone is running cover for him. I really don't know how much longer they can run with this charade so this brings this topic looming to the forefront.

I mean the options are really horrible. If not her then Pelosi?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this. It happened during the Hunter's Moon. I went to look outside and looking towards the moon I saw something so odd. The moon was very bright but there were two aircraft that had just finished drawing two lines across the moon face in the sky. A Batman signal?

Looking at the moon as a clock the two lines formed the hands of a watch so at first I was thinking that it was signaling a certain time. But I am wondering if it really represents the date and month which brings me back to the Pool post of November 5th because that was what the lines drew.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Just thought about that odd bit a couple of years ago that involved IIRC an internet site and cell phone app that identified where "paranormal activity" was happening in the vicinity of given coordinates. That one dropped off the radar fairly quickly.

Cheers

Do you mean Randonautica? It supposedly used Quantum number generation. Myself and some friends dabbled with that app, the results were interesting to say the least. It does have scary echoes of decodes from these threads. Not all results using the app were clear at first. If I recall it right, you had the option to look for positive or negative points. My friends and I did a positive and were lead to a house nearby. At first we could not figure out why that house, but upon looking at the surroundings it was the only house on the street that was awash with red plants. Every other house on that street was your typical greenery on the front yards. This one house was instead brimming with various red flowers and bushes. Not very earth shattering I know, but very odd that this one house was singled out by the app. Attempts for searching for negative points resulted in at least one instance of paranormal activity when it gave the coordinates for my friends house. Which we already knew was active but the app seemed to cause a reaction.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Several Huma posts are in the early Nov range, oddly coinciding with her "nothing was my fault" book tour.

I am really struggling with this. As soon as I saw the yellow link to Quebec that brought back Kamala's connection. She moved there with her mother and lived in a yellow building.
Singing like a bird she channeled Diana Ross using the nom de disco "Angel". Rel has some posts with a Victoria Secret Angel.

I have been under the impression and I will admit I had not really looked into this but can she become President? She was born here so have we just been lulled into believing that it is not possible? I mean her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born and some suggest that she was an anchor baby but I am not constitutional expert so I really don't know. The Fact Checkers of course have the problem solved.

Reason I am concerned is that Biden is deteriating. I watched a Youtube of him and Jill climbing some steep stairs and meeting some political leaders. She led him and she greeted and shook hands with the leaders before he did and then he followed her example and just introduced himself saying I am Joe. I am sure they all knew him so not a normal meet and greet.

Obama and so many support staff and of course the enemedia are there so everyone is running cover for him. I really don't know how much longer they can run with this charade so this brings this topic looming to the forefront.

I mean the options are really horrible. If not her then Pelosi?

To be clear, "Quebec" is just "Q".

Harris isn't fit to clean the toilet after Joe. She seems to be sabotaging everything she's involved in, either by design or just plain nature - everyone hates her.

The issue over birth won't ever come up, it didn't with renOgade and it is just a non starter. The Q contention is that whatever hits takes out Joe, Kam and Nanchi, leaving Chuck as the temp. That contention was put into the Q drops long before Chuck would be in the picture as such. But if that happens, we're in a world of disarray anyway, as it means the government has collapsed like the third world system it is.

My issue with all of it is "returning" to the original system is all but impossible from my POV now, as the population is too ignorant about what it actually says and means for it to be a guiding force. Frankly the majority ate up the fake version and will fight to the death for the fake version when presented with the real version. I find even Turley, a bright guy, is addicted to the fake version and can see nothing but it.

I just saw a sign for a Hammer Museum Exhibit here in town. Following your art theme.

"No Humans Involved"

Then I checked the top three exhibitions.

Witch Hunt
No Humans Involved
Houseguest: Shadows Fall Down

Strangely over target.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Facebook to shut down face-recognition system, delete data

Facebook said it will shut down its face-recognition system and delete the faceprints of more than 1 billion people amid growing concerns about the technology and its misuse by governments, police and others.

“This change will represent one of the largest shifts in facial recognition usage in the technology’s history,” Jerome Pesenti, vice president of artificial intelligence for Facebook’s new parent company, Meta, wrote in a blog post on Tuesday. “Its removal will result in the deletion of more than a billion people’s individual facial recognition templates.”

He said the company was trying to weigh the positive use cases for the technology “against growing societal concerns, especially as regulators have yet to provide clear rules.”

So a government agency just gave back control over something it took?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Speaking of alternate realities, parallel worlds, falsified history, stuck in a timeloop until a 'Reset' happens, I thought this was a fascinating discussion on this intriguing deep rabbit hole...

The Destruction of Memory
Jay Weidner is joined by Historian and Writer Howdie Mickoski to discuss the world's fairs in the late 1800's and early 1900's and the evidence, found all over the planet, that we are living in a false history. That some force is covering up the past for unknown reasons.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hmmm.

Facebook to shut down face-recognition system, delete data

Facebook said it will shut down its face-recognition system and delete the faceprints of more than 1 billion people amid growing concerns about the technology and its misuse by governments, police and others.

“This change will represent one of the largest shifts in facial recognition usage in the technology’s history,” Jerome Pesenti, vice president of artificial intelligence for Facebook’s new parent company, Meta, wrote in a blog post on Tuesday. “Its removal will result in the deletion of more than a billion people’s individual facial recognition templates.”

He said the company was trying to weigh the positive use cases for the technology “against growing societal concerns, especially as regulators have yet to provide clear rules.”

So a government agency just gave back control over something it took?

Something happened behind the scenes, that's for sure. Either a power shift just happened at the See Eye Aye, or the technology just plain old doesn't work well enough to keep using it.

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join