It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: elementalgrove

I wonder if Milley is/was a turd clogging up the drain?

I feel like Milley may be like Fauci, corrupt DS actors put in the exact role the need to be in order to bring down the house.

As time goes on Milley will expose the corrupt military (TV Generals) and Fauci is going to take down the corrupt FDA/CDC/NIH etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Strange how the past day or so I made mention to book of life in two different instances and now an iteration of it being used by larpwood, which is a some weird marketing campaign psyop in cyber warfare. Meh, probably had something to do with "Miss Information" and the sword. Wish I saved (screenshotted) a few of their site pages from a while back that was linked to some Carbon Capture marketing program (I think still there) however, the 'Join' button code was directly linked to a database at the Chatham House. Well, that was certainly interesting and eye opening.

These defense contractors are known to do some wacky PR stuff (Zombie Apocalypse for example back in 2011), but for a public & hidden purpose.

Check this out for more:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly your average everyday larp; quite the opposite which makes me curious on the true purpose of this Lockwood site.

Paige K. Bradley is an artist and writer; she is the editor of "The Selected Crumbs of QAnon."

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
News reports say Mexican taxi cabs dropping off hundreds of migrants at the border by the Rio Grande 😃

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

All our hard work to pay off in weeks?

NCSWIC

What a beautiful black sky

ENJOY THE SHOW

edit on 9 17 2021 by dashen because: Fix the Bread 🍞

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
From the Ingersoll Lockwood page:

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Today is brought to you by the letter "Q"

www.u7jewelry.com... 0184943

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RookQueen

I did this video on them back in July just about something I noticed on their page. Actually 2 videos because I did notice more, but Im showing you this one because of its base point and where it actually "Begins." The video is only 10 min, but worth the watch to understand the link below. After looking that over, I dont think you will be questioning their authenticity anymore if you really study it and its origins.

Might want to get comfy for this exploration

Link to Major Connection

Wait a second is this your You Tube channel??

Thank you for sharing!

I just started looking into this website and I found your videos to be awesome!

What a mystery!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmFriday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
News reports say Mexican taxi cabs dropping off hundreds of migrants at the border by the Rio Grande 😃

FAA restricts Fox drone after showing images of migrant surge - Sep 17, 2021

Could be good news or the Calm Before the Storm as far as eruptions go

Earthquakes ease on Spain's La Palma as volcano alert remains

"The decrease in seismic activity may be transient and does not necessarily imply a halt to the reactivation," the regional emergency services said in a statement after a meeting with politicians, volcano experts and civil defence authorities.

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

There's also a short sound clip, under that, of Dick Van Dyke, or possibly Rob Deas from, either Mary Poppins or Oliver Twist?

Winds in the East,
Mist coming in,
Like something is brewing...
...About to BEGIN!
Cant put me finger,
On what lies in store,
I feel what's to happen...
All happened before!

It is definitely Dick van Dyke from Mary Poppins.

I am hesitant to connect with that site by email for the same honeypot fears that you and others have voiced.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

.?.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You really leave the darndest things at the ends of your posts. I've been pulling this thread on and off all day. I just ended up here:

metron-publications.org...

"The Way of Q

Essentials of the Quantavolution Paradigm

by Alfred de Grazia, with an Introduction by Anne-Marie de Grazia

The Way of Q is a one-volume voyage through the ten volumes of the Quantavolution Series of Alfred de Grazia, published between 1981 and 1984, explaining his theory of recent, sudden, holistic and violently rapid changes to the solar system, to Earth and to hominids and humans through events of a catastrophic nature and of cosmic origin, whose ancient memory is denied or misunderstood. It takes five prolonged stops: at Homo Schizo One, and Two, to examine how the very humanity of hominids and early humans has been precipitated and shaped forever by the experience of catastrophes; at The Divine Succession, to discover how these experiences have created religion and its later derivatives, politics, science and the arts; at Solaria Binaria, a speculative attempt, in cooperation with astronomer Earl Milton, to re-frame the history of the solar system in the light of the testimony of myths and legends; at The Lately Tortured Earth, to examine evidence of catastrophes on the planet’s surface. All from the perspective of a mind that is both enlightened and troubled, and split by its very nature and origins, our own."

A little more:

www.2008-paris-conference.org...

Apparently there is a Q T-Shirt. “Lightning steers the universe”

Technically it should say "It is the thunderbolt that steers the course of all things."

en.wikisource.org...

p.s. dashen..about asking to turn this back into a Q thread. ask and you shall receive!

Also dashen, where is the sky black? Nearly every morning it is white. Today it is still white.

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/17/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ripe for a FF blame-it-on-Q.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Who is Q ?

What is Q ?

I'll bet you could ask everyone posting and get different answers .....

So how do the "authorities" define "Q" ?

Or is it only the MSM who owns the rights to Define "Q" ?

If it wasn't "Q" would it be "U"

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
B4Q - Flashback of Trump witch burning - Oct 20, 2016 with over 17,000 comments.

5 years later and the division is off the charts.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok, that 7:40 mark is weird.

You wrote "energy/monster"

If you can answer, just what has the discussion on this been?

Always remember the concerning energy/monster at the 7.40 minute mark on that bottom vid.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NightFlight

Ah, I learn something new everyday. I watched the vid clip a second time on my big screen and thought what in hell is that guy talking about?? Trucks my arse.🤣 Bet you're right on the Chinese copies. Thanks for the 'truck' info.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, blame those who can't infect you for the thing your vaccine is supposed to fix for you. That makes as much sense as drinking poisoned Kool aide and thinking you are going to be fine if the other guy drinks the poison too. Thanks for finding that FF.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Less of a Covid thread, more of a mind-control thread....

www.fox29.com...
fox29.com/news/illinois-family-blames-unvaccinated-in-obituary-after-vaccinated-woman-dies-from-covid-19

Illinois family blames unvaccinated in obituary after vaccinated woman dies from COVID-19

"She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with COVID-19," her family wrote. "She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life."

www.dignitymemorial.com...
dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/springfield-il/candace-ayers-10337034

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

We've been waiting so long my Popcorn has passed the Use By date!!!

In Future prove Past mode: I have now spent 5% of my life on this - given a life expectancy of 85 - It better deliver!

My hopium beer has an expiration date. All beer does.

Maybe we need some Hopium Bourbon to put in a nice seasoned barrel. So far it would be 4 years old in the warehouse aging nicely.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That meme should have been a bullet sticking out, and not penetrating thru the bullet proof vest. Q is ready. I am ready for this to happen. The children alone are worth our every effort and every bit of data we can muster.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Durham, Maricopa, Afghanistan, FISA, Biden and Co Traitors Exposed, all coming down the pike at the same time?

Coincidence?

It's gonna sting

ETA

.....take one down pass it around 89 bottles of Hopium beer on the wall......

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For those that are looking for it and don't see it, play the video and hover on 7:39 and just play that second over and over. Also, 7:24-7:25.

Different item while I am posting, best picture from the 9/11 ceremony. Look at Obama.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, that 7:40 mark is weird.

You wrote "energy/monster"

If you can answer, just what has the discussion on this been?

Always remember the concerning energy/monster at the 7.40 minute mark on that bottom vid.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NightFlight

Ah, I learn something new everyday. I watched the vid clip a second time on my big screen and thought what in hell is that guy talking about?? Trucks my arse.🤣 Bet you're right on the Chinese copies. Thanks for the 'truck' info.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RookQueen

I did this video on them back in July just about something I noticed on their page. Actually 2 videos because I did notice more, but Im showing you this one because of its base point and where it actually "Begins." The video is only 10 min, but worth the watch to understand the link below. After looking that over, I dont think you will be questioning their authenticity anymore if you really study it and its origins.

Might want to get comfy for this exploration

Link to Major Connection

Wait a second is this your You Tube channel??

Thank you for sharing!

I just started looking into this website and I found your videos to be awesome!

What a mystery!

EG, if you haven't yet listened to Yig's interview with her friend on a very special encounter I encourage it. Fascinating.

Btw, good to see you posting.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Here is another video where they have it slowed down.
Daily Motion

People in the comments of the YouTube video claim it is either a LP gas tank or fire extinguisher bursting.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join