It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not AFRAID CWM .... Life for me has bigger meaning than to run scared ... I'm serving my purpose - count on IT

I've always said in these threads - I was born for this Timeline (still wouldn;t trade it for the world)
And nor did I say nor sign up for anything ..... FYI - The Internet itself is and always was THE Honey Pot ....

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Q has been silent since last year, I don't know why this is still going.

It is going on because of hope.

IN fact I am down to 90 more bottles of beer on the wall......

Hopium, or whatever it is, has been found here in this series. Here we take all the incoming information we can find even if it isn't Q if it is about the coming DS end.

This is about the end of the Cabal and the New World Order by the people. The LEO's and Military Tribunals need to mve soon. IF they don't soon, the people could finally succumb to the absolute Tyranny of a one world Gov ran by criminals. Criminals who also appear to be extreme perverts of the lowest order who hurt children of all ages.

Their crimes are being picked apart here to answer that question.

ETA

I think this occasion calls for another.

"Take one down, pass it around 89 bottles of hopium beer on the wall."

Could not agree further!

Q's operation has been remarkably successful, with their absence anons have continued on diligently sifting through the Q posts and the news of the day.

Many different groups of people have come together on a variety of platforms to spread the message of the fight against pure evil. We are bypassing the MSM/Big Tech and Q has been a powerful unifying force.

The more outlandish theories are entertaining, but when it comes down to real world ramifications, Q has been eerily accurate.

I come for the memes, brilliant analysis by so many in these threads and doses of Hopium on the regular.

We will love how this movie ends!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

So help me I am going to turn this back into a Q bread or burn it to toast trying.

🍞

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Trump has higher approval than Biden.

Let's see what happens

Aye and with the start of the 38th mega thread, Durham indicts Sussmann (Old Hitlerys Lawyer) a potent hit of hopium!

Seems the indictment lays out the case for more to follow, tick tock mofos!

Curious as to the low number Trump is hinting at, perhaps the initial 9 will be a rabbit hole of RICO's?

Boom my frenz it is about to get good!!!

Why not "2 down, 9 to go."? FBI Lawyer Kevin Clinesmith was #1 for Durham?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You never want the top people to sacrifice themselves.

But, as you wish. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Joe, being Joe.

The folks who run this guy's twit have to be the dumbest people on earth. Seriously, first, they run this guys twit AND they seem to have a five year old's grasp of life,,,, at best. Comments show Joe's twit is not where the war is, it is more broom closet that smells of bleach and mildew.

California taxes the hell out of everyone, and...... companies are leaving. Cause and Effect is NOT Dem thinking.

In fairness. All these dem goons are living in the early 1900's. They have not changed their talking points in over 100 years. Literally.

In fact, judging by the current CRT CommonCore curriculum, the are trying to dumb down the population to see the ancient talking points as making sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
FYI: Sussman's indictment was "rushed" because the 5 year limitation statute for indicting him expires this coming weekend.

Source Article: gazette.com... 6-3120c69da95f.html

The number of people who can be indicted shrinks daily, due to expiring statutes. I remember anxious lawyers on the Hannity radio show discussing this subject frequently, in 2019 and 2020.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The narrative would be like: We took those unvaxxed Trump supporters off the map for the protection of ________. (diversity, democracy, celebrities, nurses.....etc)

Except the whole GoF/vaccine formula is skewed enough for us to see it manifest.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump is counting the 10 RINOS who voted for his impeachment. Gonzales "retiring". -- 1 down, 9 to go.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You ever meet the MIB ? They didn't do much to intimidate me ...

I have (mentioned in first Dashen threads I posted in ) .... I'm still Standing

Not sure what prompted the visit ---- My Totally - Accidently accessing eyes only Los Alamos papers and stupidly downloading them ... (back in the early 2000's) - finding out what was behind Jupiter ... They still haven't disclosed - nor have I too many lol

Or My Close Encounter of the 5th kind CE-5

” The truth is weirder then science fiction!”
.... which I may get into one day

No Worries !

Call me what you want ... but Crazy or misguided isn't one of them

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why does France care so much that Australia is getting some shiny new Made in the USA toys? Whats it to them? Are they butt-hurt that we're not giving them nuclear subs as well?

💰💰💰
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Farrell weighs in on what may be going on in the background with General Milley's behavior and questions who is really in charge of the nukes; speculation that the real purpose of the bipartisan commission is to determine policy control over America's nuclear arsenal and potentially privatize the nukes. Mercy sakes, no. Seems very logical on how he lays it out when considering the lunacy Biden administration which in turn may convince people they should not have nuke control. Scary times ahead if this turns out to be the case. Oligarchs with Nukes, what could go wrong.🙄

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The $160 Billion in lost taxes Joe is whining about, would give every American a one-time check of $530.00.

Yawn...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Be careful of inversive honeypots. "Book of Life" is a bit ominous, and grandiose.

link   

When you go to the inspiration link on the site and highlight the bottom of the page you will also see this hidden:

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Current LookingGlass Prediction when aimed at Israel:

[Fear of an Invisible Enemy = Globalist Trap = Great Reset]

Shall We Pray and Cry for God’s Chosen People?

Is Israel Lost [deaf ears] by 2027 after suffering devastating population loss caused by 99.9% population acceptance of the 4th and fatal jab?

Will there be a tiny ‘nation’ of Jewish survivors [many who become like the Fremen or MaCaBeEs] who Remain in Diaspora, Throughout The Globe?

P.S. Have The Ten Plagues Returned, this time on a Global Scale? Be Prepared. Be Aware and Observant. Guard Your Soul. Pray Harder.

Ten Egyptian Plagues Means Completely Plagued. Just as the “Ten Commandments” become symbolic of the fullness of the moral law of God, the ten ancient plagues of Egypt represent the fullness of God’s expression of justice and judgments, upon those who refuse to repent. When Pharaoh persisted in his refusal to liberate the children of Israel, Moses and Aaron warned him that G‑d would punish both him and his people. And, indeed, G‑d sent the ten plagues, one after the next, until Pharaoh conceded. Below is a list of the ten plagues in Hebrew and a summary of each plague.

What Are the Ten Plagues?
1. Dam – Blood

2. Tzefardeia – Frogs

3. Kinim – Bugs

4. Arov – Wild Animals

5. Dever – Pestilence

6. Shechin – Boils

7. Barad – Hail

8. Arbeh – Locust

9. Choshech – Darkness

10. Makkat Bechorot – Death of the Firstborns

link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump is counting the 10 RINOS who voted for his impeachment. Gonzales "retiring". -- 1 down, 9 to go.

THANK-YOU! I must have misread that post. Thought it was referring to Durham indictments.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Be careful of inversive honeypots. "Book of Life" is a bit ominous, and grandiose.

So are the growing number of Trackers on this Thread

For those weak of Heart - This whole endeavor may not be For You

Book of Life

The phrase "book of life" is found only eight times, in eight verses, in the Bible. These occurrences are all found in the New Testament. Only one is written by the Apostle Paul (Philippians 4:3) while the remaining seven are recorded by John (Revelation 3:5, 8, 17:8, 20:12, 15, 21:27 and 22:19).

According to one Biblical commentary, the phrase "the book of life" comes from an ancient custom of keeping genealogical records (Nehemiah 7:5, 64, 12:22).

We often wonder why God does things in a certain way or does not do other things. Clearly, an all-powerful and all wise deity, who knows every hair on our head (Matthew 10:30), does not need a book to write in or remind him of some fact.
That said, he has chosen to reveal to us a special book he has created for reasons we might not fully understand. Guided by his Holy Spirit, however, we can at least partly comprehend its purpose and the role it will play in his plan of salvation (1Corinthians 2:7). .....

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I wonder if Milley is/was a turd clogging up the drain?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Exactly, it would seem that there my be different tiers of indictments.

Also CrankyOldMan made a connection with the markers and Q drops!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join