It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I drink tons of green tea, but when I feel like a cold is coming on, I grab an echinacea pill before bed. It really knocks the flu out of you and resets your health.

Zink, C, and an Old Man multivitamin almost every day. I'm vegetarian, so my normal diet is pretty good too.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Cheers Caled, no fear here!

However, I do find my self coldly starting to adapt to a future where my kids, brothers and mother will all be gone but where my grandchildren will have only me as family to provide for and support them.

My mindset is that If this scenario does NOT happen then it will be a bonus.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Clintons' clown outfits look to have pizza, flowers and masonic chessboard symbolism!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, I posted here that I thought the arm tattoo of the face with a raven on the head, that the satnist armorer girl had, was Isaac Kappy.

Others said it was Edgar Allen Poe but if you look at the glasses they seem to be modern "Aircraft pilot" style, like those Kappy wore.

I made ya a proof graphic:

Bigger
edit on 28-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Skada

Oh, I have no doubts that they want to kill people. What I mean is, surely our "white hats" aren't going to just let thousands of people die by taking this shot, right? I mean, one could say that thousands have died from Covid, but I think that crap is a hoax. I don't think these vaccines and boosters are a hoax. I think they're bad news.

In other news, I guess Trump just announced a last minute rally in Northern Virginia.

It looks like they aren't quite in power to do everything that will have to happen yet. The Evil side of humanity does not want to relinquish their ill gotten gains. They know what we need to have happen and are doing everything they can to stamp it down.

Project looking glass information that they can't change the future is making them squirm even more. The white hats, if they are in those DUMBS, need to finish that because the clowns in power now want us dead and probably are being held back by white hats in the right places.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My thoughts as well. They can't change the timeline since because of an upcoming event, maybe spiritual, maybe physical, could be both. I think they changed it back in 2001 with the 2 towers. Then tried to stir it towards their dystopia. But I feel the timelines are converging. All of the "Mandela Effects" that have been reported, I see as the timelines going "back on the right track". They are trying, desperately, to get back on "their track". They are insane, sick, and really feel that they will succeed.

------------------
reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
One more PM for you.
edit on 10/28/2021 by Skada because: formatting

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Been a funny day, thanks for the 137 links EMN and thank you 13kiwi20 for your lovely reminder and I hope things work out for you with work. Few things with me today and I let myself roam a bit.
John Wick 4 Watches hold some clues it would seem. Keanu gifted 5 watches yesterday to his stunt team. Seal Team Five came to mind with the names mentioned for some reason. Also the .44 and Dirty Harry's "Do You feel Lucky? PUNK!" and a Scooby Doo reveal maybe RUFF! RUFF! I am surfing here. Must be something in the water down under.

SEAL TEAM FIVE = 118 = THE STORM = HUMMINGBIRD = THE MATRIX = MIKE POMPEO = JUST DO IT! = FORTY FOUR

Cheers to the "Whiskey on the Rocks" and Sub 393 or U137 I enjoyed it EMN.

Seen the Surf's Up Meme ...ABSOLUTELY! Might take the board out tomorrow.
Enjoy the view today in the White Rythmic Mirror as you know us ANZACS live in a future time line so I don't know if we are down under or where anymore. I do enjoy looking at the Southern Cross and it's bright tonight and whatever the seas have in store so be it. Take Care. May Love and Perspective shine in each and everyone of us.

GONE SURFING!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I concur - Looks very Kappy

Last Line

eta

Rig For RED

Watch the Water - Catania, Sicily floods: 'Medicane' tears through southern Italy, with more rain expected

Southern Italy is bracing for two more days of devastating rain and flash flooding, as a 'medicane' storm that has deluged streets and killed two people continues to barrel through the region.

"We have been through two very difficult days. We have lived through dramatic hours," mayor Salvo Pogliese said in a video posted to his Facebook page. He said the weather was "definitely better" on Wednesday, but warned the forecast for Thursday and Friday remained "particularly worrying."

Red warnings have been issued for Wednesday and Thursday on the island of Sicily and the region containing the city of Catania, which has already been pummeled by adverse weather throughout the week.

The storm comes as global leaders prepare to gather in Rome, Italy's capital, for a G20 summit. Climate concerns are high on the agenda at the event, which will be immediately followed by a critical COP26 meeting in Scotland.

The medicane -- a hurricane-like storm system that formed over the Mediterranean Sea -- has dumped one year's worth of rain on the Linguaglossa region in the space of two days, according to climatological data in the nearby city of Catania.

The storm is forecast to linger around the area until the weekend, with more rain expected. Schools and non-essential shops and offices are ordered to stay closed until Friday in Catania......

edit on 10282021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, I've been trying to warn my brothers re vaccine and 1 of them keeps trying to parry my links with his own supporting vaccines are "safe".

Anywho he told me to look at a new book on googlebooks that is getting BBC Radio 2 time to push:

Googlebooks: Covid by Numbers

A few interesting things dropped out of my analysis of the book preview:

1) It is written by a Professor Sir David Spiegelhalter, Chair of the Winton Centre for Risk and Evidence Communication at Cambridge University, has been President of the Royal Statistical Society and non-exec director of the UK Statistics Authority.

SpiegelHalter = German for MIRROR

2) Why would an "inside guy" write a book on the Rona before Jab 1 is completed and before the effects of Jab 2 start to hit the Hospitals and Mortuaries? I.E. Before the bad statistics come out?

3) The graphs in fig 1.1 have appeared in telegram posts demonstrating the highest peak of deaths in UK was just after introduction of the first jab!

edit on 28-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The CDC is now saying that some people may need a 4th booster dose. (same link as you had posted)

In Australia they gave the 'need' a correct name...

Aussie Gov

Sample of Vax presstitute psyop timeline:

CDC: Considerations for use of a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose - "Booster" stated 101 times! Gimme a boost.💩🙃

Ok, so you will become a "Borg" by maybe the 6th or 7th and then when you have had about 10 or so you will not even look human anymore. It might not be science fact yet but it might not end up being fiction either.

edit on 28-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh the irony. I have been calling her crap a clown show for years. She just gave more fuel to that fire!

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

It's how she views all of us.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Official MacAfee telegram posted a Justin Bieber video...

At 2:10 in the video, talking about having a PURPOSE now he says "I just want people to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel and THE BEST IS YET TO COME, before slowly cutting to him STANDING AT A PRECIPICE watching a WATERFALL.

The rest of the video is one of his songs - haven't worked out the relevance of that, though there must be some for MacAfee to include it.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A lobster with a bit of a sting to go along with the pinchers!

I bet it might boil up right nicely being dog sized.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

But, wth does it mean?

Constellations or old stories about scorpions as a passenger.

edit on 28-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I wonder if we will find any connection between the woman Alex Baldwin shot, (Halyna Hutchins) and Issac Kappy? Fair question I think considering the other film she was also working on herself. Hollywood and their pedo ways...

If one bit of it is true it sure needs to be made. The truth, wherever it goes, is what we need to start coming back in vogue.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't think it is either. It's about the glow. Scorpions have a pigment of some kind that glows under a black/uv light. Serves several purposes. Natural sun block and helps them find shade. Scientists supposedly haven't figured out all of how/why. The vaccine is also supposed to glow under a uv light.

www.terminix.com...
kidsdiscover.com...

Edit: This is interesting:

www.sciencedaily.com...

"To find out, the researchers extracted compounds from molted exoskeletons of the scorpion Liocheles australasiae, using chemical conditions different from those used in prior experiments. They purified the compound showing the most intense fluorescence and identified its structure, which was a phthalate ester previously shown to have antifungal and anti-parasitic properties in other organisms. This finding suggests that the new molecule, which the researchers found in several additional scorpion species, could help guard against parasitic infections in these creatures. Compared with the two previously identified fluorescent compounds, the new molecule likely contributes more weakly to scorpion fluorescence, the scientists say."

originally posted by: Justoneman

But, wth does it mean?

edit on 10/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Take one down pass it around 90 more bottles of Hopium beer on the wall!

BOOOOM!!

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1453523452565073921

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Clintons' clown outfits look to have pizza, flowers and masonic chessboard symbolism!

Hey Rel, what do you think the two long black objects are between refrigerator and cabinet.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So I did a little digging to see if any chemicals that give scorpions their glow are beneficial to treating COVID-19. Interestingly enough, one is. Not just a little. A lot.

The first chemical (β-carboline) is a semi-dead-end. They looked at it, but it doesn't seem too helpful, and there is significant liver toxicity.

But the second one (Hymecromone), this is a potential winner. From the scorpion links earlier, the chemicals reside in the hyaline layer of their shell. Apparently COVID-19 causes an upregulation in hyaluronan (appears to have some relation to hyaline, but I'm not a molecular biologist, and this is as far as I need to research it). Someone figured out that Hymecromone can treat COVID-19 by downregulating hyaluronan. This actually looks to be a very promising treatment.

www.medrxiv.org...

This article is only a few days old. Hot off the press.

originally posted by: Justoneman

But, wth does it mean?

edit on 10/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, I posted here that I thought the arm tattoo of the face with a raven on the head, that the satnist armorer girl had, was Isaac Kappy.

Others said it was Edgar Allen Poe but if you look at the glasses they seem to be modern "Aircraft pilot" style, like those Kappy wore.

I made ya a proof graphic:

Bigger

The head in the tattoo does not have glasses on.

In just about every image or rendition of Poe he has very pronounced bags under his eyes.

Additionally the image of Poe with a Raven on or coming out of his head is fairly common also due to one of his more famous writings.

Finally when you look at what is known about her style then a fairly common rendition of Poe with classic symbols attributed to him being on her arm is fully inline with her aesthetic.

edit on 28-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hope it identifies their national keystone of operation.

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join