It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel & Cavv - In my opinion, it's most likely that opethPA is correct. Edgar Allan Poe with a raven on his head (or with a raven in general) are very common tattoos. Also, EAP had heavy bags under his eyes in most pictures or drawings, and the "beard" in the tattoo looks to me to be a very poor attempt at shading - attempting to show the shadow of his head. I have attached a link to a video of Hannah Gutierrez-Reed and if you pause the video at about 2 seconds in, you can see a much better view of the tattoo.

twitter.com...

I have a great deal of respect for what both of you post in here, and I wouldn't want to see either of you getting lead down a wrong path. And again, this is obviously just my opinion. I have no way of proving absolutely that I'm right, I'm just throwing my opinion into the mix.

Here's an additional link to a picture which shows a little better view of the tattoo. The bottom of the tattoo seems to show a graveyard or at least some headstones, which to me seems to further point to this being Edgar Allan Poe.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Have any of you seen the 3 part series on Vice T.V. called Qanon: The search for Q?
I watched it last night and could not get online to ask about it because my internet was out so it may be old.

Sounds like some painfully obvious Hollywood bait play

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It is Edgar Allen Poe. Here are three more pictures. Sorry...had to drop them in size a bit so ATS would accept the uploads.

Bigger:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

She missed one of her social media accounts. I'm sure they'll catch it soon enough. Very interesting young lady. Good taste in cars.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.fda.gov>sfety>medwatch-fda-safety-inf...

I have been watching for any news about the unreliable Abbott Covid test kits. Since we know that they are only 36% effective I was wondering if anything would be done or would they continue to just use them. I could see some problems developing since flu season is approaching, with the flu symptoms being very similar to Covid symptoms. How could these tests determine which illness someone had?

From the FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program...

October 15, 2021 Class 1 recall by the FDA, which is the most serious, for Abbott test kits. Distribution date from May13, 202 to August 31, 2021.
Reason...False positives.

Just like that problem solved. Amazing, just amazing!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Following Huma since her return from where ever has produced a ridiculous amount of connections in her seemingly innocuous tweets.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thank you for the value added. I know some Scorpio's. Interesting group. Some of them are real smart. Two are in my family. Those Feb winter events making people snuggle together and wala 9 months later.....

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I see two possible guns there. To me the one on the right appears to be a rifle.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The gun is on the left. The side of the fridge is stainless; you are seeing the reflection on the right, which includes the barrel end that is obscured by the wall bump-out.

The fridge appears to be a ~1966 Sub-Zero Over and Under model. Not that it really matters. But it was basically the most expensive you could get back then, especially in stainless.

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Caled

I see two possible guns there. To me the one on the right appears to be a rifle.

edit on 10/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
X Steganography Ramps Up for Rollout...

State Department issues first US passport with X gender marker

The State Department announced on Wednesday that it has issued the first U.S. passport with an "X" gender marker, after the department announced in June that it was changing gender requirements to be more inclusive of the LGBT community.

He also announced that the department would immediately update its practices to allow applicants to choose their gender as “M” or “F,” and nix the requirement for medical certification if an applicant’s gender identity is not the same as other citizenship or identity documents.

First gender X:

Gender-inclusive polices are next.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: boneappleteet
It was interesting. They interviewed Robert David Steele who ended up walking out of the interview...lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
warning update:

Biden saying the spending spree Bill(s) are done deals ???????

Some news MSM saying otherwise roflmao 😃

Speaker Pelosi says The Public supports this even though they may not know it (seriously she did say that) 😃

He is also saying he's the one who wrote the bills. I think Joe is really primed for 25th amendment removal.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Last I'll say on this topic, and I have to move on from this little girl.

This is not a satanist. She's isn't going to the Bohemian Grove, or any ritual of any significance. This is a CHILD, about six, in a barely adult body. Everything with this one, and many, is theoretical, and not real. Trust me, if she ran into those she thinks she affiliated with she's die of a heart attack, not communes with a glass of blood. Think back to that kid in high school with the Ozzy T shirt. What demonic miracles did he do with his "Ozzy worships the devil man, he's sooo cool" nonsense?

This one, like most, is all tough and bold in a vacuum, but you can see the child in the panic photo. No "satanist" is going to look like that post kill. They are thrilled, it is a moment of high, success, glory, not a moment of purple haired panic. Even if the kill is unintended.

The minions are the minions, stooges, helpers, the downtrodden who are chosen because they are weak, but THEY THEMSELVES are not on the club any more than the kid in high school was. And no, working in the film industry does not automatically create inclusion.

Here is someone revealing being used, by non physical entities, and once the game is up the being vacates. This is VERY common, beings enter and exit the weak, the drugged, the drunk, the depressed almost at will, for their own purposes, and leave when they have finished what they want.

Some of the beings are discarnate broken segments of another, some are self aware, many are egregors, and some are entities existing in non phased realities parallel to ours.

This is an example of the distinction. Notice how the used is confronted by the user, and the relationship, such as it is, is over.

It is important that folks make the distinction here. As with every system of hierarchy, there the masses at the bottom, who THINK they are included but are not. Any club, any group, and system of worship etc. are all haves and have nots oriented. She is a have not, as are nearly all in every club. Those in DO NOT advertise, do not self proclaim, they do not flaunt, they hide but they do push those out front as needed to accomplish what the want.

What we have learned here is that they use symbols to show who they are with and the kids adopt those without any sense of the truth. But even then those who seem "elite" are stooges, defined by the fact that they have to advertise they are in the club is a huge giveaway.

Does this girl seem like she is capable of dealing with this guy? Does this guy look like he gives a crap about this girl?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm not arguing or protesting anything because that is Poe in a very classic style that he is drawn in. Including imagery from arguably his most well known work.

If you want to believe it is not then more power to you, that doesn't change the reality that it is Poe.
edit on 28-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe you are 100% correct after what I saw today. In fact she was, among other things, sexualized and exposed to sexually explicit events in her early to mid teens, making her a typical product of today's society.

BTW, it's interesting how the media makes it look like she lives in a garage. That house is really cool inside.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is not a satanist. She's isn't going to the Bohemian Grove, or any ritual of any significance. This is a CHILD, about six, in a barely adult body. Everything with this one, and many, is theoretical, and not real. Trust me, if she ran into those she thinks she affiliated with she's die of a heart attack, not communes with a glass of blood. Think back to that kid in high school with the Ozzy T shirt. What demonic miracles did he do with his "Ozzy worships the devil man, he's sooo cool" nonsense?

This one, like most, is all tough and bold in a vacuum, but you can see the child in the panic photo. No "satanist" is going to look like that post kill. They are thrilled, it is a moment of high, success, glory, not a moment of purple haired panic. Even if the kill is unintended.

The minions are the minions, stooges, helpers, the downtrodden who are chosen because they are weak, but THEY THEMSELVES are not on the club any more than the kid in high school was. And no, working in the film industry does not automatically create inclusion.

Here is someone revealing being used, by non physical entities, and once the game is up the being vacates. This is VERY common, beings enter and exit the weak, the drugged, the drunk, the depressed almost at will, for their own purposes, and leave when they have finished what they want.

Some of the beings are discarnate broken segments of another, some are self aware, many are egregors, and some are entities existing in non phased realities parallel to ours.

This is an example of the distinction. Notice how the used is confronted by the user, and the relationship, such as it is, is over.

It is important that folks make the distinction here. As with every system of hierarchy, there the masses at the bottom, who THINK they are included but are not. Any club, any group, and system of worship etc. are all haves and have nots oriented. She is a have not, as are nearly all in every club. Those in DO NOT advertise, do not self proclaim, they do not flaunt, they hide but they do push those out front as needed to accomplish what the want.

What we have learned here is that they use symbols to show who they are with and the kids adopt those without any sense of the truth. But even then those who seem "elite" are stooges, defined by the fact that they have to advertise they are in the club is a huge giveaway.

Does this girl seem like she is capable of dealing with this guy? Does this guy look like he gives a crap about this girl?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

the Illuminati is lame bro

its 2021 and you need to grow up

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It has begun, our Reptilian Overlords demand action...

UN Overlords

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I'm not arguing or protesting anything because that is Poe in a very classic style that he is drawn in. Including imagery from arguably his most well known work.

If you want to believe it is not then more power to you, that doesn't change the reality that it is Poe.

Classic Poe picture. What was Poe up to politically? Might be worth a look at.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

CNN favorite..Governor Andrew Cuomo, expected to be arrested next week for sexual assault.

nypost.com...

MSNBC just reported the news and blew it off...saying it's only a misdemeanor.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
warning update:

Biden saying the spending spree Bill(s) are done deals ???????

Some news MSM saying otherwise roflmao 😃

Speaker Pelosi says The Public supports this even though they may not know it (seriously she did say that) 😃

He is also saying he's the one who wrote the bills. I think Joe is really primed for 25th amendment removal.

And it seems the Bill(s) aren't even written yet !!!!🤣🚬

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What's wrong ??

She looks totally trustworthy and wholesome 😃

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join