It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Take one down pass it around 90 more bottles of Hopium beer on the wall!

BOOOOM!!

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...
twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1453523452565073921

In doing research on this specific Sheriff it seems he is a very big supporter of Trump.

Ideally when he presents his facts and info to back his claims of fraud then it is all just information without any political leaning.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Billy Baldwin's daughter is married to Justin Bieber's wife Hailey Baldwin and her mother Kennya Deodato was daughter of Eumir Deodato. He won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance in 1974 for "Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001)."
The track was used in the 1979 film Being There starring Peter Sellers, as his character leaves home for the very first time.
That movie was the first movie I watched as a kid on VHS when the Old Man bought home our 1st VCR. The movie has a lot of pyramid symbolism and parallels between Chauncy the Gardner and Jesus The Carpenter. Well worth watching and quite a story. Peter Sellers is brilliant in this.
I think there is a link here. Very Interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

Cheers for the value add YippiKyAA!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In an odd twist score One for The Patriarchy!

He was replaced by two women - Kate Everett, a white woman who had worked with him and was promoted to take the role of Chief PR and Communications Officer and Vicky Free, a black woman who was given the role of Chief Marketing Officer.

Actual Jury verdict in the David Duvall v. Novant Health case:

Da ily Mail

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Curious

Vatican cancels live broadcast of Biden greeting pope

The Vatican on Thursday abruptly canceled the planned live broadcast of U.S. President Joe Biden meeting Pope Francis, the latest restriction to media coverage of the Holy See.

The Vatican press office provided no explanation for why the live broadcast of Biden’s visit had been trimmed to cover just the arrival of the president’s motorcade in the courtyard of the Apostolic Palace, where a Vatican monsignor will greet him.

Cancelled was any live coverage of Biden actually greeting Francis in the palace Throne Room, as well as the live footage of the two men sitting down to begin their private talks in Francis’ library, at which time the cameras normally would have stopped running.

The Vatican said it would provide edited footage of the encounter after the fact to accredited media.......

We know about Edits

edit on 10282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JoM, re the Scorpion picture, and the one from Mr Pool - thinkI've found the link!

From Wiki:

Scorpio (♏︎) is the eighth astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Scorpius. It spans 210°–240° ecliptic longitude. Under the tropical zodiac (most commonly used in Western astrology), the Sun transits this sign on average from October 23 to November 22. Under the sidereal zodiac (most commonly used in Hindu astrology), the Sun is in Scorpio from approximately November 16 to December 15. Depending on which zodiac system one uses, someone born under the influence of Scorpio may be called a Scorpio or a Scorpion.

This links to Done in 30 (4 posts) in the following ways:

a) It passes through 30 degrees ecliptic longitude,

b) In Hindu Astrology it covers 30 days from Nov 16th thru Dec 15th!
In Western Astrology it covers 31 days, from Oct 23rd to Nov 22nd ending on 11/22; giving 11, 22, 33.

If we consider the scorpion to be the dangerous animal in #151 (partial):

How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?

1) you would attack it from the back by grabbing it's tail such that it can't sting you?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
warning update:

Biden saying the spending spree Bill(s) are done deals ???????

Some news MSM saying otherwise roflmao 😃

Speaker Pelosi says The Public supports this even though they may not know it (seriously she did say that) 😃

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Best I can make out the right hand side is a rifle (with it's magazine visible through the chair). The left could be a metal gun cabinet door; built into the wall between fridge and door?

Best I could do at a blow-up:

Bigger

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Spiegelhalter" = "Holder of the Mirror", or perhaps, "One who holds the Mirror".

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Better picture:

You can't really see it any better though. But, based on what you can see, and the reflection on what is a really nice refrigerator for it's day, I would wager that is in fact a shotgun. It makes sense. One of the places to keep a shotgun is by your door, but on top of the fridge. But she is too short, so it would go beside the fridge, but leaning in a way that it is harder to see as someone enters the door of the house.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Phoenix

Best I can make out the right hand side is a rifle (with it's magazine visible through the chair). The left could be a metal gun cabinet door; built into the wall between fridge and door?

Best I could do at a blow-up:

Bigger

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

And the head in the tattoo appears to have a beard, which I am not seeing on images of Poe.

I get the raven reference, but that tattoo is ambiguous.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Have any of you seen the 3 part series on Vice T.V. called Qanon: The search for Q?
I watched it last night and could not get online to ask about it because my internet was out so it may be old.
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Feel free to show my proof next to an Edgar Allen Poe picture and we shall see which it looks most like!

Here's a further blow up to assist you:

Bigger

The tattoo DOES have glasses - you're just choosing to see them as exaggerated "bags".

If you look at the right hand side half of my proof then you will clearly see the upper rim of the glasses in a straight line, unlike Poe's eyebrows. Also if you argue that i'm seeing the eyebrows, then why are they white when the hair is black?

Bigger

Also, Poe's hair was at best wavy rather than the afro-cxurls in the picture which are a match for Kappy.

Methinks thou doth protesteth too much... must be over target...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I've just been struck by the light... I DON'T THINK THE CHILD IS CHELSEA!... now does the gun make sense?

Compare this picture which must have been with 5 years of the clown photo?

Bigger

...to this blow up of the faces from Clown photo - where HRC looks a lot older and girl looks different from Chelsea:

Bigger

Now does the PIZZA motif costumes and shotgun make sense if it's NOT chelsea?
edit on 28-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Alec Baldwin shooting investigation focused on who brought live rounds to the set: sheriff
Sheriff Adan Mendoza said a live round was recovered in director Joel Souza’s shoulder

The sheriff investigating the shooting incident involving Alec Baldwin on the set of the movie "Rust" said the investigation is now focused on the presence of live ammunition on the set.

Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza appeared Thursday on the "Today" show, where he discussed the ongoing investigation and noted that the main point that authorities are looking into is how live ammunition made its way to a set that allegedly didn’t require its use.

"I think during the interviews, the focus of the investigation is how the live rounds got there, who brought them there and why they were there," Mendoza explained. "As far as if it’s going to rise to the point of negligence or the point of criminal charges, we’re hoping to work with the district attorney in reference to that so it’s a clear determination if charges should be filed."

Mendoza said during a press conference Wednesday that, despite armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed saying there was no live ammunition kept on set, a live round was recovered in director Joel Souza’s shoulder — that same bullet passed through cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, resulting in her death.

In addition to the bullet removed from Souza’s shoulder, investigators found 500 rounds of ammunition, including a mix of blanks, dummy rounds and what appeared to be live rounds

www.foxnews.com... win-shooting-investigation-who-brought-live-rounds

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Tass.ru has announced the German president, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, has submitted his resignation papers.

This may be a confused announcement.

I'm not seeing anything on dw.com about Steinmeier resigning, but apparently the president of Germany's central bank ("Bundesbank") has announced his resignation.

Some of the feeds are forwarding the tass announcement without digging further.

Cheers
edit on 28-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: out damned out

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Funny how the demented see all the "rare" illness that are suddenly showing in demographics not prone to the issue as unrelated. Something something forrest trees, shear draco shilling, or is the population controlled by the Medical Mafia actually becoming dumber by the covid week.

To be fair, in my entire life I have never known a kid to have myocarditis, or a stroke or any of this stuff. Of the 5k or so kids I knew in k-12 not a one of any of these things. In fact, using a more appropriate term then "autism" I knew just two kids who were likely to need their parents to take care of them most of their lives. Of the 6 that live around me now, 3 will not be self sufficient. (an aside, they live on the same block, houses apart, and don't know each other)

A bit of humor.

Interesting the song of the week race between these two men is resulting in Let's Go Brandon coming out on top.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So, vax cocktails with SSRIs? What next?!😳🙄🤬

The CDC added people with mood disorders to a list of high-risk individuals eligible for booster shots

The CDC now says mood disorders put people at a higher risk of severe COVID-19 infection.

The determination allows people with the diagnoses to be eligible for COVID-19 booster shots.

A recent analysis found a link between mood disorders and risk of severe and fatal COVID-19.

The addition of "mood disorders, including depression, and schizophrenia spectrum disorders," which was made earlier this month, allows those with mental illness to be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine booster shots.
What a pile of horse💩.

Dr. Gupta knows best...🤡

The drug, sold under the brand name Luvox, is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) most often used to treat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and depression. But it can affect inflammation, said Dr. Angela Reiersen, an associate professor of psychiatry at Washington University in St. Louis who worked on the study, published in The Lancet Global Health.

"Fluvoxamine may reduce the production of inflammatory molecules called cytokines, that can be triggered by SARS-CoV-2 infection,"
CNN Health
Absolute evil!

Luvox was notably used by Eric Harris, one of the Columbine shooters. It is also on the WHO's 22nd List (2021) of Essential Medicines.

CDC: Boost Me to Oblivion

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I've just been struck by the light... I DON'T THINK THE CHILD IS CHELSEA!... now does the gun make sense?

Compare this picture which must have been with 5 years of the clown photo?

Bigger

...to this blow up of the faces from Clown photo - where HRC looks a lot older and girl looks different from Chelsea:

Bigger

Now does the PIZZA motif costumes and shotgun make sense if it's NOT chelsea?

Sufi, I'm pretty sure that's Chelsea. Having grown up in Arkansas, she was a fixture for me most of my entire life. First while Bill was Governor here and then again for another 8 years while he was president. Her and I are basically the same age. I saw her either in pictures or on TV for 16 of my first 20 years of life.

That's her aged around 14 years old I believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
This fits in with the meeting that was announced between Biden and the Pope that was supposed to have taken place on June 15th of this year. It was announced by the Catholic News Service, which has long established roots, founded in 1920. They are a reliable source of information from the Vatican.
Suddenly they retracted it and said that they had received the information from a source and that it did not take place.

Interesting that this has been announced after thoughts of a Vatican asylum plan.

Did a little hunting about the HEX colors of the Vatican/Holy See flag.

The Vatican yellow has Chinese Silver in it. HEX # CDC DCD.??? Yellow...6, Silver...6, CDCDCD...6...?
Lol. My tin foil hat must be on too tight.

I wonder what gift exchange there will be this time?

Really, really odd to not show the public the meeting. Maybe something has happened to Joe?

www.catholicnewsagency.com>news>update
www.schemecolor.com>vatican-city-flag-colors
www.catholicagency.com>news>update-...

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join