It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border (WSJ) (Alt link)

The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.
🙄🤡

The U.S. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services are considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million a family, though the final numbers could shift, the people familiar with the matter said.

The total potential payout could be $1 billion or more.

Whole damn article sounds like inciteful propaganda written by a bot blaming Trump.

Over in the clowns & idiots department...

@Comments

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boneappleteet
a reply to: crankyoldman

the Illuminati is lame bro

its 2021 and you need to grow up

Illuminati schuminati, I have a few mottos I live by, 1-5 is from Groucho, "I'll never join a group that is willing to have me as member."

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good! Anything that increases hatred of our democrat-controlled Congress and White House is a good thing.

Maybe this multi-million dollar payout to illegals will be the straw that breaks the Camel's back, and causes Americans to demand these leaders quit before November 2022.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
An observation about Poe or it's not Poe. With all the wokeness these days are we positive he wasn't canceled??? What I mean is, did he hold a view that in modern times is deemed racist? Because that may determine if it is actually a tattoo of him or just a modern interpretation.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What does a clone-bot sound like when they talk to at generic collective of people as if they are all three years old?

:33

33 Q Drops With "Facebook"

There is a saying among certain metaphysical groups, a wholesale change of name can rid oneself of the ills associated with that name = rebranding.

In the corporate world, a corporation can be created, where the new lives AND the old lives as a sacrificial lamb, as such, an attack on Darpabook is NOT an attack in Meta. Of course this is in the old world.

Long time readers of the thread know name changes indicate trouble with the collective's acceptance is showing up.
edit on 28-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

To answer this question, all we need to do is look at what he thought about Transcendentalists. Given that the current progressive liberal and Trotskyists came from that movement.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Dark Winter
Joe alone, Empty Seat and Xi not there.
Queen Dead.
"Blah Blah Blah" on card beneath seat.
Bolsonaro missing.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow, how original.🙃

@Meta

@Meta Video for a taste of what is coming.🙄💩

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, I posted here that I thought the arm tattoo of the face with a raven on the head, that the satnist armorer girl had, was Isaac Kappy.

Others said it was Edgar Allen Poe but if you look at the glasses they seem to be modern "Aircraft pilot" style, like those Kappy wore.

I made ya a proof graphic:

Bigger

The head in the tattoo does not have glasses on.

In just about every image or rendition of Poe he has very pronounced bags under his eyes.

Additionally the image of Poe with a Raven on or coming out of his head is fairly common also due to one of his more famous writings.

Finally when you look at what is known about her style then a fairly common rendition of Poe with classic symbols attributed to him being on her arm is fully inline with her aesthetic.

User Opeth seems to be keenly interested in defending the honor of this 22 year old Satanist. I find this odd. User Opeth has only commented in this series of threads very sparingly.

Nothing more to add really. Just interesting to see some of the "old hats" around here show up and interesting to note why they show up.

ETA: BTW, Opeth is correct, imo. That is Poe. My favorite poet. He was one hell of a wordsmith.
edit on 28-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have to agree with you Rel. I just did a search on his name and looked through all the photos only. In not one of them did he wear glasses much less have a beard. He was always clean shaven with a mustache that changed designs over the years.

I do recall Kappy also having a thing for Poe and the raven. There was more than one video that he did where a crow raven was used in it. Be it real or animated.
The more I think about it the more Im convinced there is a connection. They both had Hollywood connections. I could see her seeking him out after he started up with his gig with us

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

There was more than one video that he did where a crow raven was used in it. 

There is no such thing as a "crow raven". That is a Raven. It sits atop Poe's head as has been illustrated numerous times.

That is a classic illustration of Edgar Allen Poe.

Look, I love Sufi and his stellar contributions throughout this thread, but that tattoo is a bust of Edgar Allen Poe with a Raven atop his head. A simple Google search will return numerous examples.

edit on 28-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Her tattoo is based on memes that were circulating a few years ago

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Part 1 decodes from Nate Burruano

TRUMP COMMS: Hillary Clinton Will Be The First Arrest [pt 1]

Last night at 11:42p Trump dropped a multi-layered message about HRC being the first arrest, and it appears the charges will be child trafficking.

To solve, we must first establish context via Trump's 11:42pm timestamp. 'Wind the clock' to find the potentially related Q drops. Q2342 Anons ready?

Also related is Q4742, which is about political 'leaders' being involved in sex trafficking, and how this revelation will unite humanity against [them].

11:42pm => ELEVEN FORTY TWO PM = 234 = HILLARY IS 1ST ARREST. And 11:42p => ELEVEN FORTY TWO P = 221 = CHILD TRAFFICKING ARREST.

Continue reading PART 2 (t.me...) in the next post for the full decoded message from this established context....

I will post the other decodes seperately.....

t.me...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Yig, I posted here that I thought the arm tattoo of the face with a raven on the head, that the satnist armorer girl had, was Isaac Kappy.

Others said it was Edgar Allen Poe but if you look at the glasses they seem to be modern "Aircraft pilot" style, like those Kappy wore.

I made ya a proof graphic:

Bigger

The head in the tattoo does not have glasses on.

In just about every image or rendition of Poe he has very pronounced bags under his eyes.

Additionally the image of Poe with a Raven on or coming out of his head is fairly common also due to one of his more famous writings.

Finally when you look at what is known about her style then a fairly common rendition of Poe with classic symbols attributed to him being on her arm is fully inline with her aesthetic.

User Opeth seems to be keenly interested in defending the honor of this 22 year old Satanist. I find this odd. User Opeth has only commented in this series of threads very sparingly.

Nothing more to add really. Just interesting to see some of the "old hats" around here show up and interesting to note why they show up.

ETA: BTW, Opeth is correct, imo. That is Poe. My favorite poet. He was one hell of a wordsmith.

To be clear, I'm not defending her because I have no direct knowledge of her outside of what I can read online or in the news and that really doesn't make me qualified to form an informed opinion on her.

What I do in every post I make on ATS is try and keep things accurate or fact driven on topics that I know along with remaining consistent in what I say.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
PART 1 continued & Part 2

Continuing from PART 1 (t.me...) where the context of sex trafficking was determined from the Q drops related to the timestamp, Trump delivers his coded message in multiple layers.

The first sentence caps = 109 = PEDOPHILES. The second sentence = 152 = SEX TRAFFICKING = CHILD TRAFFICKERS. And the third sentence = 70 = NO DEALS.

By combining the sub-set layers of 109 + 152 = 261 = HRC TO BE PUBLICLY ARRESTED. The second sub-set of 152 + 70 = 222 = CHARGES OF CHILD TRAFFICKING.

Put all capital letters together 109 + 152 + 70 = 331 = HRC WILL BE FIRST ARREST IN PUBLIC = HILLARY CLINTON'S CHILD TRAFFICKING, and more.

t.me...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Part 3

Continuing from PART 1 (t.me...) and PART 2 (t.me...) where the context of HRC being the 1st public arrest for child sex trafficking was determined, Trump confirms this solution path by posting a meme of Durham sniffing HRC's hair like Pedo Joe at 11:57am. 157 = DURHAM REPORT = HILLARY FIRST.

It appears that Durham's investigation has led to things far beyond illegal spying ops by The Cabal, and has uncovered child sex trafficking.

To confirm this, Trump posted a graphic with HOLD THE LINE = 112 = JOHN DURHAM. He posted this at 2:17p and 217 = HILLARY CLINTON CUFFED = WILL BE THE 1ST ARREST.

Add the capital letters from the Tweet HTL to HOLD THE LINE = 152 = SEX TRAFFICKING = CHILD TRAFFICKERS, confirming the solution path in Part 1 and 2.

While we cannot know dates with certainty from the comms, what is abundantly clear is things are reaching a fever pitch for The Witch.

As Trump wrote at 1:51p today: Can you feel the shift? #PatriotsInControl

t.me...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
IL Donaldo Trumpo is NOT Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hilarious exchange.

See how they do it?

Q Tick Tock

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
What makes you the authority on who Il Donaldo Trumpo is?

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join