It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

“I have introduced House Res. 57, these are Articles of Impeachment on President Biden,” Rep. Greene said. “For abuse of power in regards to his willingness to use his position of power to aid his son Hunter Biden in his business dealings.”

“I have also introduced another Article of Impeachment on President Biden, which is H. Res 597,” she continued. “This has to do with the national security crisis that President Biden has created with regards to the extreme threat at the southern border.”

“I have introduced House Res. 598, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden in regards to the failure in Afghanistan,” Rep. Greene went on. “And I have introduced House Res. 596, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden for the Covid eviction moratorium and his willingness to use his position to try to do what he shouldn’t be doing. We have three branches of power.”

“Joe Biden swore an oath, he said ‘I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States’ and he is failing to uphold his oath,” Rep. Greene added.

“Joe Biden is failing the American people by refusing to uphold the law and the Constitution,” she said. “But Afghanistan is where it really hurt. You see, Article III, Section 3, Joe Biden could be guilty of treason.”

rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is kinda wild regarding the Alec Baldwin thing. Apparently they're pinning this on a guy named David Halls. Supposedly he was the guy who handed Baldwin the "prop gun" and said that it was a cold gun. What's weird about it is that he previously worked on The Crow: Salvation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There is all sorts of weird stuff going on with this one, y'all. Apparently the film's "armorer" is a 22 year old Satanist gal who has just been bouncing around the film industry (read, probably has no real experience with firearms). The union crew had walked off set just hours before the incident happened citing gun safety as one of their grievances.

My Spidey senses tell me that this was all orchestrated by Baldwin himself as a hit in broad daylight. He is, after all, the film's producer. I believe he, or someone, set this all up so that he could pop someone linked to the Clintons and make it so that it could be pinned on someone else. Why is some assistant director (David Halls) handing him a weapon and telling him it was clear. Isn't that the Satanist gal's job?

My experience with actual armorer's in the military was apparently quite different than what they do I. Hollywood. We used to deal with loaded firearms all the time in 11bravo world. What an actual armorer will do when you go to pick up a weapon is that they will clear the weapon while you watch. And then you clear the weapon while they watch. Then you go do your thing. When you're finished firing for the day you will then clear your weapon in front of your squad leader and they will shake you down for brass and ammo. Then you take the weapon back to the armorer and repeat the process in reverse. You clear the weapon while the armorer watches and he clears it while you watch. Then it goes back on the rack. Next time you go to the armorer the entire process repeats.

Long story short is that when things are done correctly there are about a dozen redundancies to make damn sure an accidental discharge doesn't happen.

And even considering all of that, we actually had an accidental discharge in our armory one time. It was a big damn deal. IG investigations and all that jazz.

Apparently on Baldwin's movie set, they didn't give one damn about proper firearm safety. Pretty bold for a creep who has spent years trying to take weapons from the hands of law abiding Americans.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They are saying the quiet part out loud now.

Clip of twitching and other strange clone bot movements.

Clip of someone thinking she's part of the future chosen crowd.

Imagine thinking this is about "getting back to normal" at this point. They built camps.

The new camps are nothing like these ^^^ at all. These were for the purity DNA health of the population, where as the new Aussie and Canada camps are for the purity DNA health of the population. They are nothing alike. FFS, the selling points are identical, exactly the same.

Oh, and if you'll remember, the absolute RAGE seen in the Q threads when Q posted the Antifa/Nazi pics reveals it all now, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It sadly will not go anywhere.

The im peachment charges were announced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Friday.

H.Res.57 - "Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors" - has zero co-sponsors.

H.Res.597 - "Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for endangering the security of the United States and countering the will of Congress and other high crimes and misdemeanors." - concerns the border crisis, has 5 co-sponsors:
Rep. Miller, Mary E. [R-IL-15]
Rep. Gosar, Paul A. [R-AZ-4]
Rep. Duncan, Jeff [R-SC-3]
Rep. Good, Bob [R-VA-5]
Rep. Gaetz, Matt [R-FL-1]

H.Res.598 - "Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for dereliction of duty by leaving behind thousands of American civilians and Afghan allies, along with numerous taxpayer-financed weapons and military equipment, endangering the lives of the American people and the security of the United States." 7 co-sponsors:

Rep. Harshbarger, Diana [R-TN-1]
Rep. Duncan, Jeff [R-SC-3]
Rep. Harris, Andy [R-MD-1]
Rep. Good, Bob [R-VA-5]
Rep. Norman, Ralph [R-SC-5]

H.Res.596 - "Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for usurping Congress's legislative authority and willfully circumventing the express guidance of the United States Supreme Court by extending the COVID-19 eviction moratorium, and other high crimes and misdemeanors." 2 co-sponsors:

Links to the impeachment articles at link above.
It's all a side show. Nothing about the unconstitutional vax mandates.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They are preparing to prosecute Dave Halls because he was the assistant director who personally gave Alec Baldwin the gun, after declaring it to be a non-lethal weapon, without actually checking the ammunition to confirm. In other words he lied.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Probably because the so-called unconstitutional vaccine mandates are concerned with the right to employment, the right to public transportation, and the right to receive a service from a public vendor. You first have to demonstrate unlawful discrimination and the unvaccinated are not a protected class so don't qualify for discrimination protection.

edit on 24-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
This is kinda wild regarding the Alec Baldwin thing. Apparently they're pinning this on a guy named David Halls. Supposedly he was the guy who handed Baldwin the "prop gun" and said that it was a cold gun. What's weird about it is that he previously worked on The Crow: Salvation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There is all sorts of weird stuff going on with this one, y'all. Apparently the film's "armorer" is a 22 year old Satanist gal who has just been bouncing around the film industry (read, probably has no real experience with firearms). The union crew had walked off set just hours before the incident happened citing gun safety as one of their grievances.

My Spidey senses tell me that this was all orchestrated by Baldwin himself as a hit in broad daylight. He is, after all, the film's producer. I believe he, or someone, set this all up so that he could pop someone linked to the Clintons and make it so that it could be pinned on someone else. Why is some assistant director (David Halls) handing him a weapon and telling him it was clear. Isn't that the Satanist gal's job?

My experience with actual armorer's in the military was apparently quite different than what they do I. Hollywood. We used to deal with loaded firearms all the time in 11bravo world. What an actual armorer will do when you go to pick up a weapon is that they will clear the weapon while you watch. And then you clear the weapon while they watch. Then you go do your thing. When you're finished firing for the day you will then clear your weapon in front of your squad leader and they will shake you down for brass and ammo. Then you take the weapon back to the armorer and repeat the process in reverse. You clear the weapon while the armorer watches and he clears it while you watch. Then it goes back on the rack. Next time you go to the armorer the entire process repeats.

Long story short is that when things are done correctly there are about a dozen redundancies to make damn sure an accidental discharge doesn't happen.

And even considering all of that, we actually had an accidental discharge in our armory one time. It was a big damn deal. IG investigations and all that jazz.

Apparently on Baldwin's movie set, they didn't give one damn about proper firearm safety. Pretty bold for a creep who has spent years trying to take weapons from the hands of law abiding Americans.

Clip

It was a Western = guns guns guns, and they hired her ^^^?

Note the language. "Prop Gun" is mean to shift direction from REAL GUNUSED AS A PROP. Imagine someone struggling with how a "prop gun" shoots real bullets as they look at the plastic gun in their child's hand pointed at them.

(I wonder how the face tattooed on her arm will look at age 45? Seems like a lack of foresight to me.)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Exactly.
I think it's bullish. It should fall on Baldwin as well. He is the film's producer. He was in charge of hiring these people and he pulled the trigger himself. There was a track record of negligence on the set beforehand and he was doing something that should never be done - not even on a movie set - pointing a weapon at someone and squeezing the trigger. Contrary to what we hear about this around the web and on the internet, the movie industry actually has safeguards in place for this sort of thing.

If the actor is pointing a weapon directly at the camera, the director/cinematographer will not be behind the camera. The camera will be operated remotely and the director/cinematographer will be off to the side behind plexiglass observing through a computer monitor.

Also, it clearly wasn't a prop gun. It fired a real damn bullet. Most times in the movies prop guns are used and they cannot even fire a blank. All of the muzzle flash and smoke and whatnot are special effects. CGI and the like. This means that the entirety of the media - including the Gateway Pundit article I just linked - are lying about this incident.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Alec Baldwin and Dave Hall are both idiots and that's why IATSE walked away from the set. I still can't get over the irony of a gun safety activist accidentally killing one of his film crew with a weapon that he just assumed was unloaded.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Alec Baldwin and Dave Hall are both idiots and that's why IATSE walked away from the set. I still can't get over the irony of a gun safety activist accidentally killing one of his film crew with a weapon that he just assumed was unloaded.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The Irony
just to share

edit on 10/24/2021 by CrazyFox because: Already covered at length haven't shared this tho

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Already posted at top of page.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
edited

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Yesterday I posted the London Tsunami article. This was the date and time stamp.

10:15, Sat, Oct 23, 2021 | UPDATED: 12:21, Sat, Oct 23, 2021

It has now been updated.

06:56, Sun, Oct 24, 2021 | UPDATED: 17:05, Sun, Oct 24, 2021

Remarkably.

[...]

Cranky, nobody picked up on your post. That's a shame. This is a very solid Q proof. For anyone who wonders why Q isn't posting anymore, it's because the work is already done. There isn't any need at this point until it's finished. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming. The wheels are in motion and that is clearly evidenced with that article and it's edit.

Two possibilities. 1) Q is a time traveler. 2) Patriots are in Control - and not just figuratively, but literally. In control enough that they can force someone to publish an article on a specific date and down to the minute + force them to edit the article again, at a time of their choosing down to the minute. Interesting to see Mr Pool again on this one. Still don't know what to think on him/her.

edit on Sun Oct 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
BLM is stepping up and putting a racist spin on the mandates. Democrats are going to have quite a conundrum on their hands.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Alec Baldwin's name is in Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Want to know how I know the Baldwin thing is Q related? Because across the web the "muddy the waters" crew is back in action. If it were just a dumdum accident folks would not be populating Q stuff to add their "I know about celebrities and movies..." pennies. They always reveal the truth, when they try and hide the truth.

The connections are unmistakeable and toooooooooooo many to ignore.

This ^^^ leads us to the crackhead grifter who shares a checking account with his child molester dad and mom mom.

Hunter Biden faces fresh cash-for-access questions after his art dealer – who claims to be the only person to know the identity of president’s son’s art buyers - is snapped wearing Camp David hat

Hunter Biden’s art dealer was photographed wearing a Camp David hat after Joe Biden visited the presidential retreat – sparking questions whether the controversial gallerist joined the first family there.

The picture was shared on Instagram - two days before Hunter’s long-anticipated exhibition made a surprise opening at Bergès gallery in SoHo on Saturday - by renowned gossip columnist and celebrity interviewer George Wayne, who claims to have introduced Hunter to the dealer, Georges Bergès.

Hunt(er) for Red October = Baldwin was the Hunter in HFRO, but now Alec is the Hunted.

'Hunt" removed, Steel returns in the same news cycle.

Anecdotally, I know of a few who have been fired over posting stuff on the darpagram that should not have. That mind control thing is soooooooooooooooooooooo powerful.

It is amazing what folks will do for or with a some swag with a name and or logo on it. It is a very long story, but I have one where a woman took out her dentures in front of an audience of people she did not know to get a 29 cent plastic visor with a defunct Universal TV show logo on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

If Republicans take the House/Senate in 13 months, Joe Biden had better pack his bags. Congresswoman Greene has formally filed 3 sets of impeachment articles against President Joe Biden so far this year.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

NOW I understand why Q gave Baldwin (Red October) any valuable space at all in his postings. It's because KARMA is ramping up it's payback of Baldwin for being such a high-profile liar/hater against one of the best Presidents America has ever had.

I hope KARMA has something special in store for the top people in the Liberal Mainstream Media too. They did more to keep America from being as great as it could be, than Alec Baldwin. (RINOS & Pelosi, Schiff, Hillary, et al. are in line too, I hope and pray.)

edit on 10/24/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think perhaps your language there was trying to describe a balancing of partisan influences in the white house, rather than simply conquering it. This isn't about republican vs democrat, it's about restoring the power of the American people across the spectrum.

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join