It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Ingersoll Lockwood countdown clock stopped. The page is now showing the mickey mouse clock and this:

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Countdown 2021
The Answer to the ONE Question you ask yourself every day…will be given via email by midnight tonight…opt-in here…

Are you doing your Patriotic Duty today? Evil fears You, a Patriot of the Great Awakening.

If you are afraid to email or mail your personal version of this letter, today, or call them and leave a voice mail, the Sleeper has not Awaken, yet.

edit on 17-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

hidden text below MM Watch ...

If You Are Here on The 17th, You Have Been Inscribed in The Book of Life…

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Thanks a million for the "Refresher" posts. I now have enough material to start a thread on the IMPLICATIONS of yesterday's John Durham indictment of attorney Michael Sussman. A thread that will make sense to "normies".

What I don't understand is why Trump Intel Officials now come forward to say, "Oh yeah..we knew that was happening, and why they did it." They do this after every declassification, or relevant arrest or termination.

Example from Ric Grenell yesterday: www.foxnews.com...

Former SOS Mike Pompeo came out last month and said, "Oh yeah, The Chinese Military were likely involved in releasing Covid-19 upon the world. We knew that from our intelligence."

There's no harm in sharing THE TRUTH while you're in office. That's one of the things we elect/pay them to do!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I get the feeling the military's of the world want to USE their fancy new weapons, and not just make movies with them. Generals and Admirals weren't trained in "peace".

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am so excited about this. Hopefully having my alias inscribed in the book of life is good enough. I'll be watching for their e-mail...

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
The Ingersoll Lockwood countdown clock stopped. The page is now showing the mickey mouse clock and this:

Countdown 2021
The Answer to the ONE Question you ask yourself every day…will be given via email by midnight tonight…opt-in here…

Are you doing your Patriotic Duty today? Evil fears You, a Patriot of the Great Awakening.

If you are afraid to email or mail your personal version of this letter, today, or call them and leave a voice mail, the Sleeper has not Awaken, yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There's also a short sound clip, under that, of Dick Van Dyke, or possibly Rob Deas from, either Mary Poppins or Oliver Twist?

Winds in the East,
Mist coming in,
Like something is brewing...
...About to BEGIN!
Cant put me finger,
On what lies in store,
I feel what's to happen...
All happened before!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, could you share the email they put out before midnight?

I want to get/send it but... just a tad worried that it's a honeypot to garner Anon emails before the staged riot tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If you click on the White Rabbit on the 2nd page it has a even more information.

edit on 17-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: .

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks! There is so much there I missed that!

And yes, I will post the email as soon as I get it.

If you click on the White Rabbit on the 2nd page it has a even more information.

edit on 9/17/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

hidden text below MM Watch ...

If You Are Here on The 17th, You Have Been Inscribed in The Book of Life…

Hmmm? How do you see that ?! LOL... I’m not clicking it, something about having to “ prove “ my Patriotism or willingness to participate in the Great Awakening by “Clicking” a web-site doesn’t feel right.

The Book of Life is an interesting twist, still not clicking it !

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Didn't click a thing - just hightlighted it

And there is no mention you need to click anything .... just so darn Curious

anyway ---

I'll show you

Before

After

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

There's also a short sound clip, under that, of Dick Van Dyke, or possibly Rob Deas from, either Mary Poppins or Oliver Twist?

Winds in the East,
Mist coming in,
Like something is brewing...
...About to BEGIN!
Cant put me finger,
On what lies in store,
I feel what's to happen...
All happened before!

That's Dick Van Dyke - the prologue to Chim Chim Cher-ee from Mary Poppins.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Folks would be best served to remember MOST if not ALL of this planetary psyop is managing the eneMedia reactions. If it were the world folks believed they actually lived in then all of this cloak and dagger would be unnecessary.

The problem is folks were born and raised on predigested eneMedia junk food, most, even Anons, cannot digest information cooked any other way.

So, consider all of this has been complicated by magnitudes because folks still consume the eneMedia and use it to define what is. Folks still say things like "when is fox going to report...?" As if they are gods.

80/20 is fine by me, but for many they need validation from their favorite dispenser of poison. So we wait. The Durham indictment was strategic, which fits directly with AZ, which fits with other audits, which fits with the economy, which fits with the Rona etc. and ALL were crafted around the eneMedia reaction.

All information about those "events" will come from the boob of the eneMedia for nearly all, even Anons. That is the core of the problem.

edit on 17-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Trump has higher approval than Biden.

Let's see what happens

Aye and with the start of the 38th mega thread, Durham indicts Sussmann (Old Hitlerys Lawyer) a potent hit of hopium!

Seems the indictment lays out the case for more to follow, tick tock mofos!

indictment-shows-john-durham-going-people-mi chael-sussmann

The aforementioned individual and other personnel at Internet Company- 3 were uncomfortable regarding this tasking from Tech Executive- 1 because they believed that using the companies data in this manner was inappropriate. They complied with the tasking, however, because Tech Executive- 1 was a powerful figure at both companies.

In connection with this tasking, Tech Executive- 1 emailed to Internet Company-3 personnel a five-page document (the “ Trump Associates List listing six associates of Trump and a purported U.S.-based lobbyist for Russian Bank- 1 who was also discussed in written materials prepared by the U.S. Investigative Firm that SUSSMANN would later provide to the FBI General
Counsel The Trump Associates List contained detailed personal information for these individuals, including, for example, their names, home addresses, personal email addresses, business names , business websites and email domains , suspected IP addresses for those domains, and information pertaining to the spouse of one of these associates. Tech Executive- 1 directed
that these individuals should be a focus of Internet Company- 3’s data queries and analysis.

This paragraph strongly implicates the illegal use of the NSA databases. I do not think that Durham is just mentioning this for color. It is far more serious. He is laying the predicate for further charges. For now, the FBI and DOJ executives involved in the plot to feed the narrative about Trump and Russia are not in the cross hairs. I know that most of the readers of this blog believe correctly that they should be. It remains to be seen.

Curious as to the low number Trump is hinting at, perhaps the initial 9 will be a rabbit hole of RICO's?

Boom my frenz it is about to get good!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Countdown 2021

I'm getting the countdown at 16 days 19 hours and about 13 minutes.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

80/20 is fine by me, but for many they need validation from their favorite dispenser of poison. So we wait. The Durham indictment was strategic, which fits directly with AZ, which fits with other audits, which fits with the economy, which fits with the Rona etc. and ALL were crafted around the eneMedia reaction.

Aye, this is all far more strategic than we can possibly imagine.

And thank you for the additional context on the Trump statement, lol should have known there was a Q post to look to!

Future proves past

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If it's a honeypot, you can visit the site without giving any info, and you'll be "inscribed" in their Book of Life. (IP Address captured.)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Countdown 2021

I'm getting the countdown at 16 days 19 hours and about 13 minutes.

Very interesting, I am not to familiar with this website.

All Military board of Directors.

10-2 Mickey Clock that Q posted.

Has this been linked to the McCafee Telegram?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That's on the mobile version of the page. The Desktop version has the Mickey watch with the email opt in message.

"The Sleeper Must Awaken":
edit on 17-9-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Thanks, yeah that is really darn curious ! I understood you weren’t endorsing a click and I’d sure be curious what the e-mail will say ? Caled has kindly offered to tell us what the e-mail says.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join