It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
twitter.com...

DNI Ratcliffe states in this September 2020 letter to Lindsey Graham that they essentially knew what Hilary was doing was a con.
He goes on to say they BRIEFED OBAMA and security officials.
So the CIA director, the FBI, Obama, and basically everyone KNEW and still went down the Russia Russia Russia hole
And throughout this process they completely neglected the Larry Nassar case

Edit: another great read by an open source researcher. Published back in October 2020.

amgreatness.com...

Last line was interesting “ If it finds that Michael Sussmann or Marc Elias knowingly violated the law on behalf of the Clinton campaign or the DNC, then federal investigators can pursue breaking that attorney-client privilege.”

edit on 16-9-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

... and 24th is the day AFTER EPIPHANY, 23rd, in the new Christmas calendar...
Indicates the possibility of something else being revealed the day before? Maybe even 3 reveals (3 Magi gifts) if we get biblical?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm trying to recall how high a Tsunami from La Palma land displacement would be when it gets to the UK Bristol Channel!

I did see a video somewhere. I'm thinking 7 metres when it hits Bristol, meaning closer to 2 metres by the time it gets 100km north to me.

I've been wondering why so little flooding in the UK, outside of London, to date.

A Tsunami flooding the DUMBs/tunnels, instead of rainwater, makes sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Ah, I learn something new everyday. I watched the vid clip a second time on my big screen and thought what in hell is that guy talking about?? Trucks my arse.🤣 Bet you're right on the Chinese copies. Thanks for the 'truck' info.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hum? That's an interesting idea. If the Audit results are done, but just waiting to be made public on the 24th, then what's to stop them from getting "Leaked-out", or "Exposed" as Adam Schiff would say this weekend?

I already know that the answer is; "nothing". I guess it's going to be a wait and see if anything is leaked.

Something of a side note, the whole issue with La Palma going a bit active; If that creates a land displacement tsunami, then everyone from the UK to the Americans (both north, south, and even central) as well as Spain/Portugal and many places in the Mediterranean stand to be hurt badly. Watch the water indeed if it goes pop.

I'm sincerely hoping for a nothing burger here..... Its a Serious consideration though given geography and activity

We do not need to see anymore of this

edit on 9162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yup, I got the film reference thanks FF.

Unfortunately my musical prowess is below sea-level... hence karaokes instead of string quartets.

Therefore I'm hoping someone else has a go at translating the Mr Pool door colours to music.
(Maybe there's an article on the building design that's already done that?)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I think that some areas of the UK, and I don't remember if it was Ireland and England, or if only England and Wales was being addressed, was to expect somewhere between 4-8 meters high waves, but this was a longtime ago, so I don't know if more modern models have better data. My thinking at the time was that the canal system would dissipate a lot of the water, but it could also spread the water across more of the land. Again this was a while ago and based off of pre-canal interest time. Now that the canal system has been cleaned up and the water basins have been redone in many areas, I don't know what the effects of this height of tsunami would be in the UK.

Maybe the Canal and River Trust could answer some of those questions about water influx management?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Guyfriday La Palma flashback...and BBC Horizon docu-drama - "End Day"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What really happens when the matrix begins free fall? Well, for one, they start saying the quiet part out loud, without shame.

CLIP

I've said it a million times, they HATE the humans. She's not talking to the audience, she's talking past them, hence the reveal.

Hey Nanchi, are you repped by PerkinsCoie? Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I'm wondering what impact a La Palma Tsunami would have on AFRICA?

If it was only 1/3rd of the height of the wave going across the atlantic it would still flood a LOT of African desert? Especially considering the volcano is just off Africa's coast! Could that make the desert fertile again in short order?

The tsunami would presumably impact any Gibratltar to Morrocco TUNNELs? The land displacement may even directly crash into them?

edit on 16-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I'm sure somebody here remembers or knows what I'm talking about.

At the start of covid and while Trump was still Prez there was a mention or a leak of Trump saying something along the lines that we would need or require 97% or so of the population admitted? It was an unofficial of the record type comment

Does anyone remember that ? if so , could you post the link or what it referred too?

Reminds me of Q142, The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Hum? That's an interesting idea. If the Audit results are done, but just waiting to be made public on the 24th, then what's to stop them from getting "Leaked-out", or "Exposed" as Adam Schiff would say this weekend?

I already know that the answer is; "nothing". I guess it's going to be a wait and see if anything is leaked.

Something of a side note, the whole issue with La Palma going a bit active; If that creates a land displacement tsunami, then everyone from the UK to the Americans (both north, south, and even central) as well as Spain/Portugal and many places in the Mediterranean stand to be hurt badly. Watch the water indeed if it goes pop.

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!

So this is a screen cap from Pre-Fuku-Tsunami combined with the above.

Now. Compare the above video staring at 3:00 with Fuku...

AMAZING. And not good.

I think, IIRC, ATS member TrueAmerican has a great thread on this area of the world and the implications from 2010 or so? I could be wrong on member and date, but there is a good information thread here.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mcafee -> Durham-> -Sussmann -> allegations he was working for a tech executive of a US internet company.

Enter James Baker:
en.m.wikipedia.org...(government_attorney)

Former FBI general Counsel
Comey Memo recipient
Former DOJ attorney
In 1996 he joined Office of Intelligence Policy and Review (OIPR). This government agency handles all Justice Department requests for surveillance authorizations under the terms of the 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, advises the Attorney General and all major intelligence-gathering agencies on legal issues relating to national security and surveillance, and "coordinates" the views of the intelligence community regarding intelligence legislation
He has been referred to as “Mr. FISA himself”

In 2017, Sinclair-owned Circa reported that Baker was under a Department of Justice criminal investigation for allegedly leaking classified national security information concerning the Trump administration to the media

And in 2020 he was appointed Deputy General Counsel to Twitter

Look at this gem about him from 2019
Conservative activist group Judicial Watch Inc. sued the FBI seeking information based on Congressional testimony from former FBI General Counsel James Baker, who said he met with Perkins Coie attorney Michael Sussman and received information related to the Russia probe

But of course this was shut down and not allowed follow up

Perkins Coie posted an article about this exchange in May 2016. When I click the link today it just gives an error404

Guess who used to be coworkers at the DOJ? Baker and Sussmann
m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

ScreenCap from MT's vid post:

That would be an epic catastrophic crisis that would wash all our current real & manufactured crises away. Florida may be wiped off the map.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

These people aren't good enough actors to sell a lie that "climate change" is a more important issue than modern day slavery and genocide. Yet, that's all they got, and they aren't good enough to sell it. If such a thing is sell-able. Especially not Pelosi.

No wonder Trump championed her for her speaker role. She is the perfect dumbass to have stand up there and tell people things nobody wants to hear, all the while her party collapses around her.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Different kind of Contagion.

Record Shattered: 61 Container Ships Stuck Waiting Off California

Last week it was 41 IIRC, I counted 25.

So how can the CCP take over the world if their fragile empire collapses from within..... overnight?
Can the CCP print its way out of this sort of contagion?
Can the CCP bitcoin its way of this mess?
Can the CCP invade Taiwan to fix it?
No, they cannot.

Fun fact. A friend of mine who is an accomplished abstract artist and teacher used to go to China to teach. The students were frustrated that they were unable to express themselves as he did, not even a little. Their entire world was rooted in following traditions, patterns, and thinking outside the limitations was all but impossible for them. The artists knew it, the CCP does not.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Guy, I've posted before in the thread about a 100,000 yr old axe found in a small town called Moreton-in-Marsh (where my ma's twin brother lives).
Here is the article used.

This may go some way to explain the impact of an 8m high tsunami going up the Bristol channel into the UK:

a) From the article:

"Back in the deep distant past, before the Ice Age, there was a huge lake in central Britain covering most of what is now Warwickshire and heading up to Leicestershire, which geologists now call Lake Harrison.

"Moreton-in-Marsh would have been on the southern shore of this great lake.

b) Compound the 8m Tsunami with the effect of the Severn Bore:

The Severn Estuary, which empties into the Bristol Channel, has one of the largest tidal ranges in the world – about 13 m (43 ft)
When it reaches the Severn proper, its width has decreased from a 160 km (100 mi) or so to less than 8 km (5 mi), and its height is nearly 15 m (50 ft). As the bed of the estuary starts to rise and the sides continue to converge, the bore forms and begins to surge up the river in a tidal stream. The front edge of the wave is steep and the trailing edge flatter.

This is just from a seasonal high tide!

c) An 8m tsunami restricted from 160km down to 8km corridor would multiply in height 20 times? That's 160m!
That would be sufficient for it to carry a large amount of water through to the old lake, reforming it.

Here is my layman's view of what would turn into a massive inland lake:

Bigger

There's about 5 million people living in that red circle! Three of the largest cities in the UK; Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry - also Stratford-on-Avon!

Let's hope my assessment is wrong.

edit on 16-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

You might be interested in the FISA abuse timeline which is inter-linked with other timelines such as
Deep State coup 2.0

List of names in the Obamagate scandal

Marxist insurrection timeline

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

thanks! Hopefully I didn’t waste bandwidth with a bunch of old crap lol. Just trying to connect the dots with the Mcafee dumps, Durham, and either Twitter or Facebook and saw that Mark Elias had retweeted Jim Bakers hire to Twitter last year

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I really want and encourage you walking attention deficit disorders to go back into the Q posts and do some of that future proves past stuff.

I want this ship in ship-shape.

We need to make this bread about 17% less retarded.

Seems like things are going live.

edit on 9 16 2021 by dashen because: 🍞

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join