It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, no secrets.
Just repeating nonsense which has been posted previously.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No one on ATS ever acknowleges when someone was proved right!

Ummm, excuse me? I have been proved wrong many times, and I have always admitted it when it happened!

That is a bald-faced LIE.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have been proved wrong many times, and I have always admitted it when it happened!

Meh.

But that's not exactly what was stated. Is it?

No one on ATS ever acknowleges when someone was proved right!

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Lmfao. This is the best one in a while.

Imagine actually trying to defend this ridiculous routine about it being magnetic.

Like that STUPID woman who tried to demonstrate it on live TV in court and stuff just fell off her.

How dim can you people be?

Also could you possibly find a less credible source?

You're a parody of yourselves. I mean lol. This is too easy.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The statement was:

"No one on ATS ever acknowleges when someone was proved right!"

I have acknowledged when I was proved wrong, which means the person I was debating was also acknowledged as right. I am a member of ATS; the person I was debating was also, by definition, a member of ATS. Therefore the original statement is proven false. One example is all it takes.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
a reply to: vonclod

I would guess a problem in the manufacturing..it happens,

I keep seeing people saying this with absolutely no evidence. There is more evidence of magnets sticking to peoples arms then there is manufacturing problem.

But since I have no idea how a vaccine is mass manufactured maybe one of you who are sure its a manufacturing problem could list just 1 or 2 or more of the steps that would cause the vaccine to get metallic magnetic pieces in it

But Im sure you probably wont

You seem to be confusing "my guess" as me or anyone being "sure"..as you put it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

One can be proven wrong, without someone else being proven right.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

One can also derail a thread. Oh, look! You proved me right!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So easily distracted then?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: sciencelol

So if it was metal with magnetic properties it stand to reason it would be attracted to its self and clot together?

It didn't clot together at first. It passed QC when it was manufactured.

Oh! I know! It has delayed magnets in it! Sneaky... making magnets that aren't magnets until they're supposed to be magnets!

TheRedneck

I am just imagining things like you guys are all imagining it was a manufacturing problem. You see how that works?

I have as much evidence as you which is none.

All i know is everyone was screaming no way there was metal in it and now look they found what appears to be metal in 1.6 million doses

And a country with very good healthcare has halted the vax.

So now you guys still get up and insult anyone who thinks it could be possible to the point they would be afraid to say anything about the vax at all.

has anything been normal that last 2 years ? how many things have you thought would never happen happened?

The fact that people would just dismiss this with insults shows how well the brainwashing has worked.

People were saying they had magnets stick to them a long time ago and now we find what appears to be metal in the vax

And still you get on your hi horse and sling insults like they are all stupid.

I am not a liar and I had a friend a magnet stuck too . It happened

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I am just imagining things like you guys are all imagining it was a manufacturing problem. You see how that works?

Yes, I do. We are imagining something that is known to happen, and has a fairly decent probability of happening here. You are imagining something that directly contradicts every single physics textbook ever written. Do you see how that works?

Magnetism simply does not work like you are claiming.

All i know is everyone was screaming no way there was metal in it and now look they found what appears to be metal in 1.6 million doses

I was saying that no way there was enough metal in it to create a noticeable magnetic effect. I don't know what is in it; I haven't looked at the ingredients list, and I have certainly not performed a chemical quantitative analysis on a sample. Have you?

Even if the glob of "stuff" was pure hydrogen-annealed iron, there would not be enough in a single dose of vaccine to cause a neo magnet to stick to an arm. As to what that glob of "stuff" actually is, I have made no statements to that effect except that no one knows yet. I'm sure someone is checking it to find out what it is and how it wound up in the vaccine.

And a country with very good healthcare has halted the vax.

Thank God they did! I have no idea what the contaminant was, but the very possibility that a vaccine that is to be injected into the body and can therefore enter the bloodstream was contaminated with anything is a major concern!

I'm sure the supplier will have another batch, tested specifically to ensure no contamination, en route as quickly as possible. Probably from another facility which does not have a history of contaminated product.

So now you guys still get up and insult anyone who thinks it could be possible to the point they would be afraid to say anything about the vax at all.

Please, show me one post, from all of my time on ATS, that suggests that no one whould consider taking the vaccine. Just one. Because I have never said that... what I have said is the decision whether to take the vaccine or not is a personal choice, and I have chosen to not take it. If you want to take it (or have taken it), more power to ya! Hell, drink a gallon for all I care! Just quit trying to get everyone else to make the decision you want them to. You are not a doctor, you are certainly not my doctor, and you have zero business trying to give me medical advice I have not asked you for.

And still you get on your hi horse and sling insults like they are all stupid.

You will find you'll get similar treatment from me if you try to say the planet is flat or you saw a unicorn yesterday. Magnetism is my primary field of study; your imagination is not consistent with the way the Universe works.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Did you know about this You must have since you know about everything in the field of magnetics.

Thought others might find it interseting.

Metals that are liquids at room temperature, such as gallium and certain alloys, have unique properties including high conductivity, low melting point, and high deformability. These properties make them attractive for use in soft robots and flexible electronics. By adding magnetic particles, such as nickel or iron, researchers can produce liquid metals that they can manipulate with magnets.

www.advancedsciencenews.com...

edit on 28-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

When they say they found metal in the vaccines, I'm thinking what like bits of screw driver? A wire coat hanger? Maybe a bath tap? What sort of metal would be in a liquid vaccine, in a syringe?

Also, and I haven't Googled (I research thoroughly normally) this or anything, but something being metalic does not equal being magnetic right? Magnetic implies magnetism, my bath taps don't seem to be magnetised in anyway.

edit on 2820212021Sat, 28 Aug 2021 19:56:50 -050007pm828SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: Added fixes to typos. Debated to add sarcasm qualifiers, decided against

edit on 2820212021Sat, 28 Aug 2021 19:57:20 -050007pm828SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2820212021Sat, 28 Aug 2021 19:58:01 -050007pm828SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So the vaccines are actually gallium?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We all know they put mercury in vaccines.

It makes you poorly you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I have a ponytail. You can't see it in the picture, though.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes, it's been around for some time. It's a quite interesting phenomena... still looking for an application. At one time, some folks were trying to use it for adjustable shocks on automobiles. Then I heard nothing more about it... so I guess it didn't work out.

Gallium arsenide (GaAs) is a common substrate in certain semiconductors. It has better electrical properties for semiconductors than silicon, but is more expensive.

So, you now believe this is a gallium-iron alloy? Pray tell, what would be the purpose of injecting this substance into a person? To make magnets stick to their arms?

Incidentally, I believe the vaccine is required to be refrigerated until used. Gallium melts at almost 30C, so it would be a solid material until injected. One interesting thing about it is that it can be a solid block, but held in the hand it will turn liquid.

Not a glob... a solid.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I dont have a true opinion in this case but here's how it could work.
There are genes that turn calcium carbonate into hard exoskeletons. There's a gene for pretty much every chemical reaction in the body including deposition of various metals, growing crystals in organs of animals able to navigate using Earth's magnetic field. If you still stick to the idea that you need to inject metallic particles with a syringe to get this effect then your imagination is weak. What happened to the theories about covid messing with iron in the blood causing inefficient oxygenation?
The needle is stainless steel btw.
Yeah, seing people sticking spoons to their skin calling friction magnetism is funny.
Use your brain tho. Earth's magnetic field is weakening at a very fast pace right now. Maybe they are trying to genetically modify us because of that. Or to make us visible to 5G 😀 The possibilities are almost endless

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I dont have a true opinion in this case but here's how it could work.

Your post missed the mark.

There are genes that turn calcium carbonate into hard exoskeletons. There's a gene for pretty much every chemical reaction in the body including deposition of various metals, growing crystals in organs of animals able to navigate using Earth's magnetic field.

That is not what the threads is about.

If you still stick to the idea that you need to inject metallic particles with a syringe to get this effect then your imagination is weak.

This is what the thread is about. Some jabs found to be contaminated, might be metallic particles, apologies in order to those...

...people sticking spoons to their skin calling friction magnetism...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I can use my brain but I also have to use common sense.

If we decide that all kinds of things are possible then we can believe anything.

The trick is to weigh up the likelihood based on what we already know and the possibility it would be done.

Can you really use your brain and common sense and come up with genetic modification of a vaccine to make humans more visible to 5g and if so what does that even mean and why would they do it?

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join