It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well I'm still laughing my head off about the magnets.

So funny my arm fell off, or was that due to the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I thought we are trying to figure out a theory. You say needle is that thin, particles that, and I say what if DNA is told to coagulate iron particles from the blood...
Why would they do that? Why did Mengele experiment on twins? For fun. To cull the human herd. Tim Cook is on some designer drugs, billionaires smoke '___' to get instructions from "aliens", Gates is a James Bond villain. You cant figure this out without using your imagination here and there

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

LoL

I hate "Firefox".

What real people who dont want to get infected online do is not hang around or enter in to sites that look spurious as feck.

And also utilise and scan with antivirus/malware software at regular intervals.

As to using a computer, somehow i suspect ile be just fine in that department.
x
edit on 29-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

"What I do know is people are now like the ones who walk by a dying bleeding person on the streets without helping and sometimes videoing"

Can you post these videos of people bleeding and dying on the streets down to having the vaccine?

We are quick to judge, fear and even hate the unknown.

But you are being reassured by doctors and millions of people who have received both shots and doing just fine with nothing sticking to there arms other than sweat.

The proof is in the Pudding buddy.
edit on 29-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I just wonder...
Could this be about QR codes? As in making us into QR codes so that we can be scanned for location, scanned for purchases in stores, restaurants, entertainment venues automatically.

Remember Amazons quest for people having chip implants in their hands so that there is a seamless interaction between the shopper and the company.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
QR codes, might be something there.

The Brave New World
QR codes are two dimensional barcodes that have data encoded into the square. If humans have it inside of them as a result of the magnetism of the vaccine, this would then act as a hyperlink between the individual and the corporation.

It is, as in always, about the $$$.

The QR coded individual would be scanned and it is not just about purchases. It is also about tracking. Looking over the info about QR codes there is the whole security issue of scanning QR codes but if one is of Amazon enlightenment :why not make the people QR codes. It will save us $$$. Those people that is who survive.

Then there is the issue of duration, how many times can the QR be used. I am going to assume that the first 2-3 vaccines are creating a base level in the body. The mega corporations are working together. Big Pharma, who never miss the opportunity to make $$$ has made an enticing offer to Amazon. A two for one special. The boosters are required to maintain the level of magnetism.

The other issue is how can this be individualized. Enter the QR Generator. There is already the ability to custom design QR's. Also there is the resolution issue which also has been tackled.

There could be unlimited scans since that technology exists as static QR's vs Dynamic QR's are available but we all know the greed of Big Pharma who will ensure they have an endless revenue stream.

The QR can be deployed to constantly track people.

And I will just leave this quote for everyone to contemplate:
"We can even create your QR code and incorporate intoyou magnet design at no additional cost".

Maybe we got lucky or it is part of the game where they have to tell us, so that is why some of the metallic bits were found but the liquid metal that Sciencelol is the real issue.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You can't figure this out by just making things up though.

There has to be some basis other than wild speculation and imagination.

Otherwise it's just making stuff up.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There's so many ways to do that far more simply than this though.

Even if it was true how on earth would they know which qr code was injected into who?

What could it so that a smartphone doesn't already do?

Who's developing and manufacturing billions of these things and coordinating a global scheme yet managing to keep it quiet with the vast number of people that would need to be involved?

There's so many reasons this is highly improbable.

a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Seen a few video's. Oldest trick in the book. Getting utensils to stick to you.

You have got be be pretty low IQ to fall for that party trick . Which is why it is usually shown at drunk parties.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You are tying two completely different technologies together in ways they do not fit.

The QR codes are simply an expanded barcode. In themselves, they do nothing. The purpose of QR codes is to tie an individual to a database, the way RFID chips do for pets. I wrote an entire thread on just how RFID works, and the exact same principles apply to barcodes and QR codes.

What you are suggesting is not only a physical impossibility, it literally would the hardest way conceivable to accomplish what is supposedly being accomplished if it were possible.

To start with, a magnet cannot contain a QR code. A magnet simply exhibits a magnetic field. There is no information in that field other than it is a field with a certain intensity and direction. In order to function like a QR code, there would have to be a series of magnetic fields of various specific intensities, all aligned correctly with each other, and able to orient themselves to face a sensor. The sensor itself would have to have resolution orders of magnitude greater than what is possible now. Accomplishing that inside the human body, with muscles contracting and releasing, blood flowing, and growth/repair occurring would be like trying to rack pool balls while driving down the highway at 70 mph with four flat tires in a 10.0 earthquake without a table or rack.

An RFID chip would work easily in comparison and do the exact same thing.

Look, I am one of the first people on here to caution about expanding technology when that technology appears to have sinister implications. But in order to come up with a working theory, one must first have some basic knowledge about what they are suggesting. Go, read my thread, and then try again.

Truth about the RFID chip and vaccines

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
In defense of those who thought it was stupid, it's not like they could replicate that issue unless they had a tarnished vaccine. But, this is still very interesting and is worth following for sure.

More of the contaminated found.
Moderna vaccinations halted in Japan’s Okinawa after ‘black substances’ found in vial, days after other batch of jab was suspended

While the issue is still being investigated, Japan’s Health Ministry revealed on Saturday that two people who had received their second Moderna doses from the vaccine lots withdrawn earlier this week had died. The ministry said it was investigating what killed the two victims, both men in their 30s, and that it was currently unknown if the vaccine played a role.

On Friday, Taro Kono, the minister in charge of Japan’s immunization campaign, disclosed that more than 500,000 vaccinations had already been carried out using the doses from the vaccine lots in question. So far, there doesn’t appear to be any “serious safety issues” identified, Kono said.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth

You have got be be pretty low IQ to fall for that party trick . Which is why it is usually shown at drunk parties.

You do realize of course that things done as tricks can be real too?

Many People questioned this until it happened to Friends and family like myself, call them all liars if you like no one really cares.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Many People questioned this until it happened to Friends and family like myself, call them all liars if you like no one really cares.

The easiest person to fool is yourself.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Get a clue people. Apologies accepted. Here's a little clue for those in denial.

Self-Assembled Magnetic Nanoparticle–Graphene Oxide Nanotag for Optomagnetic Detection of DNA

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Get a clue people. Apologies accepted. Here's a little clue for those in denial.

Self-Assembled Magnetic Nanoparticle–Graphene Oxide Nanotag for Optomagnetic Detection of DNA

Do you actually read your links before posting them? Or, do you just not understand them?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

No, no apologies deserved, or given, you just double down..interesting

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Liar.

There you go.

Prove you aren't lying. You said it happend.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

They said it was impossible. Apologies accepted.

Japan Suspects Contaminant In Moderna Vaccines Is Metallic, 'Reacts To Magnets'

Dr. Peter Breggin Warns the World: COVID-19 Vaccines are a Bioweapon

Clearly you neither read or understand what you post.

Here's a clue "reacts to magnets" does not equal "magnetic".

Did you skip science classes?

And Alex Jones?!!!!
edit on 29-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It would be helpful to us in "getting a clue" if you could expound on the connection between the article you linked and the subject matter at hand. How exactly does this technology affect the vaccine?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join