It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'd say when they know the long term effects....call me crazy, but I tend to think about the future and I like to be able to compare past experiences and such to make a good decision....how long have mRNA vaccines been used in humans again? Oh...yep...for about a year.

If you do not like it then don't get it,

That's how easy it should be.

But it's not.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Aren't they, Xtro?

I think the virus is safe enough for most not to get the vaccine even when the vaccine is very safe compared to the virus. Now for older and ill people they really need to get the vaccine as the virus has played hell on those groups.

If OR and WA start to report a mass increase in vaccinated people in the hospital compared to unvacc I will go with that, if vacced people start dropping like flies I'll go with that too, but when I look to confirm people's views on the vaccine I see a different picture.

It tells me regions differ from others regarding experiences with the vaccines. My parents are 65 and 69, my mom has COPD and she had the coronavirus last October. She said it felt like the flu and was given flu meds to fight it off. She said she's not getting vaccinated because she's got antibodies. My dad is like me, he never caught it and if he did, he didn't know it because he didn't show symptoms, so he isn't getting the vaccine. My wife is 28, she caught it this past February (lost her smell for two days) and I shared the same unmasked air as her the entire time and if I got it, I never knew it. Neither of us are getting the vaccine. I see absolutely no reason to. The owner of the sole gas station in my town got vaccinated and had Bell's Palsy for a month. Two vaccinated elderly women got vaccinated back in June or July and have both died of coronavirus. My buddy's father-in-law got vaccinated in July and he spent 2 weeks in the hospital on a ventilator and is now in his second week of rehabilitation at some type of nursing home (it's not a nursing home but I forget what it's called). A girl I went to school with was vaccinated and died this past Saturday after contracting coronavirus, as well as two family members of another friend of ours. I'm not saying there aren't unvaccinated people who aren't dying, but the way I see it, you're taking a risk either way.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have the totally speculative and probably naïve daydream that mRNA technologies will be the transport into the future to cure every disease and ailment known to Man.

Before you go roasting, let me go on.

This entry into this new medical technology is dangerous and many will suffer and die. The shingles shot is mRNA technology and has been around for a very long time. It too has bad reaction numbers. Guinea pigs? yes, of sorts but it just might be for the long term (the rest of the time Man exists) greater and best possible answer.

As of now, they don't have it right, they know it and Pfizer put out the next mRNA generation. Enter COMIRNATY, as outlined in Mondays FDA document.

I may be too optimistic and naïve but just maybe they aren't trying to kill us all.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

I don't know man, the total enslavement of the world by Big Pharma doesn't sound like an optimistic future to me. Keep your boosters up to date or die!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It tells me regions differ from others regarding experiences with the vaccines. My parents are 65 and 69, my mom has COPD and she had the coronavirus last October. She said it felt like the flu and was given flu meds to fight it off. She said she's not getting vaccinated because she's got antibodies. My dad is like me, he never caught it and if he did, he didn't know it because he didn't show symptoms, so he isn't getting the vaccine.

The problem is that the older age groups that are about 15% of the population account for 85%+ of the deaths and a huge number of those who spent weeks or months in the hospital to include "long COVID" conditions. This virus is no joke for them.... Not something to roll the dice on for them saying naw I don't like the vaccine...

My wife is 28, she caught it this past February (lost her smell for two days) and I shared the same unmasked air as her the entire time and if I got it, I never knew it. Neither of us are getting the vaccine. I see absolutely no reason to.

I agree, you all are in that .0001% group. My 21 year-old son was the same like 1 day feeling kind of sick and 3 days with no smell.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I don't know man, the total enslavement of the world by Big Pharma doesn't sound like an optimistic future to me. Keep your boosters up to date or die!

Going through life thinking everyone is evil and out to get you must really suck....

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Unfounded, baseless claim.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Different strains of the virus seemed to circulate more regionally. In my area, the Gamma variant of Covid was pretty dominant for awhile, but Delta seems to have taken over.

And I distinctly remember a graph from last year which detailed the different Covid strains that were circulating in the US at the time, which was most definitely regional.

A combination of one's health, genetics, diet, etc...all play a part in how effective our immune system's are.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm just fine, thank you. From my perspective getting blindsided because you blindly trusted the government and greedy monolithic corporations would suck way more.

edit on 8 24 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

...Wonders how you feel about entropy and the second law of thermodynamics.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm just fine, thank you. From my perspective getting blindsided because you blindly trusted the government and greedy monolithic corporations would suck way more.

In your scenario you are totally F'd either way, so knowing or not knowing really doesn't matter. With COVID vaccine it isn't just one or two evil companies its the world involved with mRNA/mDNA, so I'm not sure what it is you are seeing as the big evil in all this.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Has an irreversible process started?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So, you are already F'd and you're feeling good about it? Say no more.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So, you are already F'd and you're feeling good about it? Say no more.

Well no, I do not have your views...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Has an irreversible process started?

My point is entropy is out to get you. It's natural to believe external forces are always working against you. Why? Because they are! and they don't have your best interests in mind.

I hope you are intelligent enough to understand what I just wrote and deal with it. It's pretty deep and may change your view of reality.

You are simply a dissipative system increasing entropy at a faster rate than non-living surroundings.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My point is entropy is out to get you. It's natural to believe external forces are always working against you. Why? Because they are! and they don't have your best interests in mind.

I hope you are intelligent enough to understand what I just wrote and deal with it. It's pretty deep and may change your view of reality.

You are simply a dissipative system increasing entropy at a faster rate than non-living surroundings.

Disorder is nether good or bad... All that is a perspective our little brains make within our heads. Two people can look at the same thing with one saying it is bad and the other saying it is good. So is entropy out to get you or to help you? Or most likely neither...

edit on 24-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Seriously! Disorder is antithetical to life itself!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
www.yahoo.com...

The FDA has granted full approval to Pfizer

Come on everyone they say it is safe let's all go get the jab.

I wonder if this means they can now be sued and all the protections they got under the emergency use authorization are gone?

It also says in the article that they reviewed everything " rapid-fire"

LOL at a rapid fire pace? The research is still ongoing with anyone who takes the shot, in light of an earlier post on here that they did away with their control group by giving them all the vax how can they with a straight face tell you we have gone through all the data and given it full approval?
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

This is complete and utter nonsense, from the FDA pfizer jab approval letter.

"We did not refer your application to the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee because our review of information submitted in your BLA, including the clinical study design and trial results, did not raise concerns or controversial issues that would have benefited from an advisory committee discussion."

Yeah, the VAERS reporting only thousands dying raises no concerns. Never before in the history of medicine would a drug that resulted in 5 deaths, let alone thousands be approved. NEVER.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

From my view the gov't, FDA, Big Pharma et al have killed or royally screwed over people multiple times in the past. This is all documented. Odds they are the doing it again? Better than 50/50 I'd say. Yep that sucks for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Seriously! Disorder is antithetical to life itself!

I disagree

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join