It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr McCullough 80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

That doesn't appear to be happening.

Vaccination rates were not optimal.
And Delta showed up.

Democrats aren't willing to share the data that would show that this is the case, so I will assume that this is also not happening.
Perhaps you shouldn't make such assumptions in lieu of data to support it. One might see that as a sign of confirmation bias.

On the other hand, there is data which shows that among those who are hospitalized the unvaccinated far outstrip the number of those who are vaccinated.

edit on 8/16/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nunyabizisit.

On the other hand, there is data which shows that among those who are hospitalized the unvaccinated far outstrip the number of those who are vaccinated.

Source please.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: litterbaux

Reading between the lines is that fewer people have a bad reaction if you let the first dose wear off a bit.

Probably would even have less bad reactions if the vaccinated delayed taking the 1st shot. I think I'll wait until forever is over before taking any vaccines.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well, since Republicans won't report that data in some places, you might have to dig a bit.

Broward Health said Wednesday morning that of their 122 COVID-19 patients, only two were vaccinated. That means 98% were unvaccinated.

Memorial Healthcare said that since July 1, its volume of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 has increased by 125% to 234 patients. Of those, 98% are not vaccinated.

And the Jackson Health System reported that, as of Wednesday morning, they had 146 inpatients who have tested positive for COVID-19, with 91% of them unvaccinated.

www.local10.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"Vaccination rates were not optimal.
And Delta showed up"

The already linked sources appear to indicate that vax rates in Israel were better than we originally hoped for in the U.S.

Or is the vax expected to magically work better on American soil?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Well, since Republicans won't report that data in some places, you might have to dig a bit.

Broward Health said Wednesday morning that of their 122 COVID-19 patients, only two were vaccinated. That means 98% were unvaccinated.

Memorial Healthcare said that since July 1, its volume of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 has increased by 125% to 234 patients. Of those, 98% are not vaccinated.

And the Jackson Health System reported that, as of Wednesday morning, they had 146 inpatients who have tested positive for COVID-19, with 91% of them unvaccinated.

www.local10.com...

Thank you, more of that would help.

Like at state or national level instead of individual facilities.

But better than nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The already linked sources appear to indicate that vax rates in Israel were better than we originally hoped for in the U.S.

Yes. Which means that if 50% of the unvaccinated contract the disease their infection rate is greater than that of the unvaccinated. The math is not that complicated.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Did I thank myself yet

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yes. Which means that if 50% of the unvaccinated contract the disease their infection rate is greater than that of the unvaccinated. The math is not that complicated.

I understand.

Is why I initially chose to delay response.

Will bring it up again in a few weeks when Israeli cases are still peaking with nearly 100% vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Phage

Asking for sources is a lost cause currently on ATS. Now some members think Qanon, Alex Jones or some BS twitter post is a legitimate source.

Confirmation bias runs deep....

Alex Jones is more legitimate than any news organization you'll accept as a source.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Did I thank myself yet

Thank you for the links.

Feel better now?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Will bring it up again in a few weeks when Israeli cases are still peaking with nearly 100% vaccinated.

"Still peaking." Seems you are making another assumption. A couple, actually.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

"Still peaking." Seems you are making another assumption. A couple, actually.

Of course I am.

Everyone is.

Including you.

Assumptions are what happens with incomplete data.

They only change when presented with better data.

But for some reason, democrats appear to think they can change assumptions using only propaganda, threats and job losses.

Like the fascists they are working so hard to emulate.

They obviously never paid attention in any type of science class.

Or history classes.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You know, bringing politics into it doesn't really help your position.

Why is it that Florida does not report the breakdown on hospitalizations? Why is it that until very recently, Florida did not provide hospitalization numbers at all?

See how easy it is? And how non-useful?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And those that weren't vaccinated probably had the Covid-19 before they didn't get the Vaxx. See how you don't have a clue about reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

See how you make stuff up?

Are you still working on the math?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Source please.

Really your only reply... You put 3 seconds of effort into your post and you want someone else to entertain you?

Here is Oregon right now...

He noted that infection rates are highest in counties with lower vaccination rates, and at one point described the situation as “not a statewide challenge.” Vaccination rates in Oregon range from a low of 37% in Lake County to a high of 75% in Washington County.

OR

2%

Right now about 2% are vaccinated so out of 900 in the hospital in OR less than 20 are vaccinated... The OP's post is not reality...

edit on 16-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You know, bringing politics into it doesn't really help your position.

Why is it that Florida does not report the breakdown on hospitalizations? Why is it that until very recently, Florida did not provide hospitalization numbers at all?

See how easy it is? And how non-useful?

I agree, to a point.

There are many republicans doing exactly the same things as democrats.

And I am even more angry at them.

But democrats currently have complete control over federal agencies, and near control of msm, so that is where pressure needs to be applied.

Until average democrats apply that pressure, their leaders are unlikely to change.

Nobody else can save us all from a variety of current problems.

Only average democrats intelligent enough to see what is happening.

Until you speak up, there is little likelihood of good outcomes.

Your leaders are under the impression that you are ok with their fascist ways.

Will you speak up?

Or defend?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Source please.

Really your only reply... You put 3 seconds of effort into your post and you want someone else to entertain you?

Here is Oregon right now...

He noted that infection rates are highest in counties with lower vaccination rates, and at one point described the situation as “not a statewide challenge.” Vaccination rates in Oregon range from a low of 37% in Lake County to a high of 75% in Washington County.

OR

2%

Right now about 2% are vaccinated... The OP's post is not reality...

I was joking.

Guess I should have included a smiley face?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You don't know me. Do not make assumptions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join