It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr McCullough 80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rounda

You wanted evidence of the "one report."
Yes I did, and do.

The OP was not able to provide it. We know that. But the OP then made a couple of claims of his own, which I countered.

More than 50 percent could be 80 percent.

The vaccinated are doing worse than the un-vaccinated.

The OP has not responded. Which is no surprise.

He doesn't have to respond to you. And it doesn't surprise me he hasn't. You're a dick.

If you want evidence of the "one report," go ask the doctor yourself.

I have to disagree with your second line.

If we write an OP or make a claim, it's our responsibility to back that OP and/or claim up.

Especially when it's in the title.

Again... The OP didn't make the claim. The doctor in the video made the claim. The OP posted the link to the video, and quoted what was in the video.

If you have a problem with the contents of the video, take it up with the video creator.

The OP is under no obligation to do your research.

There is no research to do.

The report he references to support his claim doesn't exist. At least not that he's shown.

I get it, he say's the Dr. said it.

Weak.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Did I thank myself yet

Thank you for the links.

Feel better now?

I was assuming you are another part of Phage came on to thank himself since no one else would!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

C’mon phage you know how this works, details and the truth are abandoned for the sensational lie

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
if no link exists, that needs to be said. Asking for one isn't out of line at all.
we are supposed to be dealing in facts. Everyone should support that. Everyone.

Funny eh ?

There don't appear to be too many good old fashioned facts about anymore, since Facts™ has become widely available.

All we get is opinions and interpretations, all around.
Big-Science™ is bought, owned, and operated.
Peer-Review™ has become a joke.
Scientific-Papers™ can now be written by programs, based on computer-modeling, and submitted as genuine.

At some point : we're going to have to get beyond our reliance on Facts™, because there are forces taking control of every decisive aspect of what we base our judgements and opinions on.

Don't be shocked by that. Take 5 minutes to think about it, and how you may have already included some form of compensation for institutional BS in your daily lives.

Those seeking to control the narrative, will leave no stone unturned, no voice unchallenged.
To do so : they control what is controllable, and learn to predict the seemingly chaotic.
Don't underestimate how far we have sunk in the last 20 years.
The part anyone of us can see, may be but the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Official™ Approuved™ Facts™ : ain't what they used to be.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: network dude
if no link exists, that needs to be said. Asking for one isn't out of line at all.
we are supposed to be dealing in facts. Everyone should support that. Everyone.

Funny eh ?

There don't appear to be too many good old fashioned facts about anymore, since Facts™ has become widely available.

All we get is opinions and interpretations, all around.
Big-Science™ is bought, owned, and operated.
Peer-Review™ has become a joke.
Scientific-Papers™ can now be written by programs, based on computer-modeling, and submitted as genuine.

At some point : we're going to have to get beyond our reliance on Facts™, because there are forces taking control of every decisive aspect of what we base our judgements and opinions on.

Don't be shocked by that. Take 5 minutes to think about it, and how you may have already included some form of compensation for institutional BS in your daily lives.

Those seeking to control the narrative, will leave no stone unturned, no voice unchallenged.
To do so : they control what is controllable, and learn to predict the seemingly chaotic.
Don't underestimate how far we have sunk in the last 20 years.
The part anyone of us can see, may be but the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Official™ Approuved™ Facts™ : ain't what they used to be.

Exactly. This is an information war, and unfortunately for us (humanity) the opposition has control of all big tech social media, all MSM conglomerates including Fox, a very high percentage of universities (not all), and big science including all major health institutions. They work together to censor all opposition points of view, so when you’re arguing with people, they have thousands of fake propaganda to source because their side (tyranny) owns the information flow, where as if you’re arguing from the censored point of view, it’s much more difficult to dig and find information. The entire system is corrupt to the core. You can’t fix this. It all needs to come down and only then can it be rebuilt into a trustworthy information flow again. And watch hem poor in calling it all a conspiracy theory....another smear label to control the narrative. We are in for some tough times ahead. It’s sad it had to come to this. If more people could pull themselves out of the mind control we wouldn’t need to go down this road. I pray as few people as possible will be hurt in the process.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Doctor Smith
texas legislation

Out of 50,000 peer-reviewed papers on COVID, none of them gave guidance on treatment except his paper, which was censored by big tech Home treatment has been discovered that would prevent 85% of hospitalizations and deaths The unsymptomatic spread of the virus is almost unheard of, and all that is needed to prevent is a simple temperature check at the door. There is no scientific rationale for ever vaccinating a COVID-recovered patient. natural immunity is vastly superior. No one under 50 should be vaccinated and Texas is currently at 80% herd immunity without vaccine effect.

Good link!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Did I thank myself yet

Thank you for the links.

Feel better now?

I was assuming you are another part of Phage came on to thank himself since no one else would!

First part was incorrect.

Second part is partially correct.

I was also trying to keep others out of the line of fire on that one, due to someone's great triggering skills.

While also attempting to influence a few opinions.

Goals were too lofty on this one, and I didn't do as well as hoped.

Was still worth the effort.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Have you seen this one?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Look at this. I just found it. I'm sure the doctor is right and you are wrong.

Israel's COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases Exceed 50%

Who is everyone suppose to believe? The Doctor or you.

Glad you found a source. Don’t rouse on Phage for forcing a little depth into the thread.

Well done Phage, feel good to stretch your legs?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thank you, I'll take a look at it.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Look at this. I just found it. I'm sure the doctor is right and you are wrong.

Israel's COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases Exceed 50%

Who is everyone suppose to believe? The Doctor or you.

Glad you found a source. Don’t rouse on Phage for forcing a little depth into the thread.

Well done Phage, feel good to stretch your legs?

Thank you for that link.

The percentages aren't yet at the point of being undeniable in Israel for those that refuse to consider the possibility of vax disaster, but getting very close.

We are preparing for a significant increase in the number of severe patients,” the prime minister stated. “Our goal is to double the capacity of the healthcare system.

Reminder: previous sources have indicated that Israel is now at least 78% vaccinated (on july 4) and possibly over 90% now.

And Israel is now panicking over the rapidly growing number of new severe cases.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thank you for that link.

That link is not from the person you replied to. It is from the OP who posted it earlier and resulted in my attempt to teach the OP some simple math.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Thank you for that link.

That link is not from the person you replied to. It is from the OP who posted it earlier and resulted in my attempt to teach the OP some simple math.

Ah, thank you.

Was out today and trying to catch up on too many threads at once.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: rounda

You wanted evidence of the "one report."
Yes I did, and do.

The OP was not able to provide it. We know that. But the OP then made a couple of claims of his own, which I countered.

More than 50 percent could be 80 percent.

The vaccinated are doing worse than the un-vaccinated.

The OP has not responded. Which is no surprise.

He doesn't have to respond to you. And it doesn't surprise me he hasn't. You're a dick.

If you want evidence of the "one report," go ask the doctor yourself.

Wow.

Just...wow.

How about you respond in a way that is not an Ad Hominem attack?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

“We are seeing about 50% of the people who are infected right now are vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals,” Israeli health chief Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis says. "Previously, we thought that vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals are protected.”

One should consider the full picture. Apparently the vaccinated have a greater degree of protection. (Caution, simple math is involved)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was never claimed that vaccination provides 100% protection against infection. Never.

Joe Biden did in a press conference and the transcript is on white house . gov....he was quickly refuted/debunked...

Edit: this thread had some hilarious moments

Doesn't look like the OP has provided the report or explained these breakthrough cases compared to the total population of vaccinated people.
edit on 16-8-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

He didn't say 100%, exactly
But politicians don't count with science. They often botch it and exaggerate. Bigly.

edit on 8/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Haven't gone through the thread but I have around 3500 citations & screenshots from numerous medical/scientific journals, media, other & can tell you that you're 100% correct. This issue is arising in many different countries including Iceland, Israel, Singapore, Even my very own country Australia though the media & the talking heads will never mention it. If you look at the statistics for Maine you will find that Covid has soared since the intervention of the shots & its seems to be the case in many different places with high inoculation rates. It seems that the Delta variant which is nothing more than a new name for the debunked Indian variant is directly linked to the Covid Jabs.
edit on 17-8-2021 by Jaisha16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

But clearly the title is taken from what the doctor stated.

And, of course, you just repeat it because it sounds awesome. Like magnetism, and UV lights and all kinds of stuff.

No luck sourcing his claim and it's the title of your thread. What a surprise.

Shall I keep following you and putting you in your place Phage? Stop asking for stupid things. You're doing this in two other threads about Covid as well and its irksome.
You are a troll, and a terrible one at that. I shall continue this for as long as you'd like because making you look stupid is not only easy, but fun.
Instead of claiming articles don't exist, why not take just 1 minute to do a couple searches of your own? If you had, you'd find all kinds off information regarding stats on re-infections. Even some from your beloved masters in Government!
I just picked the first article on the search results. Who needs a study when a whole country tells you the stats lol? Oh...don't worry though...just because a virus can get around a VACCINE INTEDED TO STOP IT, there's nothing to see here.
Here is your precious link:

www.reuters.com...
edit on 18-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: rw

edit on 18-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: rw

edit on 18-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Your funny do you realize they depend on the Chinese vaccine the problem they have is fisherman coming from China its like 80 percent of their cases. Your comparing apples and oranges

A large phase 3 trial in Brazil showed that two doses, administered at an interval of 14 days, had an efficacy of 51% against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection, 100% against severe COVID-19, and 100% against hospitalization starting 14 days after receiving the second dose.n an observational study, the estimated effectiveness of Sinovac-CoronaVac in health workers in Manaus, Brazil, where P.1 accounted for 75% of SARS-CoV-2 samples was 49.6% against symptomatic infection (4). Effectiveness has also been shown in an observational study in Sao Paulo in the presence of P1 circulation (83% of samples).

Assessments in settings where the P.2 Variant of Concern was widely circulating – also in Brazil - estimated vaccine effectiveness of 49.6% following at least one dose and demonstrated 50.7% two weeks after the second dose. As new data becomes available, WHO will update recommendations accordingly.

So it appears its effectiveness is not near as high as other vaccines with only a 50.7 % efficacy rate.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join