It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr McCullough 80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbauxI know little more about that group, if it is a group at all.
They present a whole bunch of videos and a range of subjects and found one other with that Dr. name in it.
It reminds me a bit of the old writings on the bottles of Dr. Bronners shampoo if you ever encountered that soap.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

I don't really care actually.

What I do care about is people posting just anything that seems to support their paradigm without concern for the veracity of it.

Like brass keys being attracted to magnets. And veins glowing under UV light. And misleading statements like the title of this thread.

You know, stupid crap. If you post it you own it.

Here is a claim directly from the OP:

The vaccinated are doing worse than the un-vaccinated.
And it is bogus.

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Hey, just trying to check out the source of this thread here. A check in to this Dr, came up with his twitter which he has to decide whether or not he wants to be followed so I gave up on that. As I looked around the site offered by the link of the OP I saw the Alcyon name prominently displayed. Go look for yourself. It says Alcyon Pleadies Recommended.

See the big blue screen with the wording on it? That is their screen. Going to their web presence which I linked to in that first link you can see that ALL of their video presentations have that image for their offerings.

I hope that clarified why I had the impression that AP was involved in the presentation. It was one of their videos.

As for making this a political thing, well, I didn't really, all I did was try to find more information on this source. What I found was the ramblings of this AP which from my reading is a laundry list of radical right wing beliefs and talking points.

Your assumption of why I posted this information is wildly incorrect. Sorry to disappoint your prognostication.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If you read through the whole article they didnt gave out the full data or stats right? look at here

100% of COVID deaths so far were unvaccinated

Out of those 100% deaths from covid allegedly who are un vaccinated. Were they all healthy? or did they medical conditions? did they get the virus from a vaxed person?

The media isnt very honest nor is the CEO. This is fear mongering for the vax.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I am sure the data showing that all who are un vaccinated isn't all just political right?

Should I keep going?

Did the news gave out a full data/stats? i think not. Still not getting the mRNA/Blood Clot vaxs.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

From July 4, certainly higher than 78% vaccinated now.

"More than 78 percent of Israelis eligible for COVID-19 vaccination have been inoculated. "

www.haaretz.com...

Just wait a few weeks until Israel has more active cases than unvaccinated citizens, then will be more clear.

Propaganda appears pretty effective for now.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

More data is always good.

Any comments about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't really care actually.

What I do care about is people posting just anything that seems to support their paradigm without concern for the veracity of it.

Like brass keys being attracted to magnets. And veins glowing under UV light. And misleading statements like the title of this thread.

You know, stupid crap. If you post it you own it.

Here is a claim directly from the OP:

And it is bogus.

You do obviously care, otherwise you wouldn't still be responding 4 pages deep.

And it's weird, I don't see that quote from the OP in his post.

If he said it, it must have been after you badgered him to provide evidence of what someone else said.

That's what trolls do. They badger people into saying something they can justify trolling them over.

Good job. Your paradigm completely justified through trolling.
edit on 15-8-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

More data is always good.

Any comments about this?

Agreed.

Not yet.

Still kicking around some thoughts on it though.

And appreciate the effort you put into posting it.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If he said it, it must have been after you badgered him to provide evidence of what someone else said.

I have little doubt the doctor said that. I never asked for evidence of that.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

We know there are many there are reports all over the place we will get the real numbers someday, way to late!

Eighty fully vaccinated Massachusetts residents have died from COVID-19 and the number of breakthrough cases reported across the state has surpassed 5,000, new public health data shows.
whdh.com...

Why most people who now die with Covid in England have had a vaccination
David Spiegelhalter and Anthony Masters

www.theguardian.com...

“We are seeing about 50% of the people who are infected right now are vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals,” Israeli health chief Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis says. "Previously, we thought that vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals are protected.”
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

“We are seeing about 50% of the people who are infected right now are vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals,” Israeli health chief Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis says. "Previously, we thought that vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals are protected.”

One should consider the full picture. Apparently the vaccinated have a greater degree of protection. (Caution, simple math is involved)

It was never claimed that vaccination provides 100% protection against infection. Never.

edit on 8/16/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

One should consider the full picture. Apparently the vaccinated have a greater degree of protection. (Caution, simple math is involved)

It was never claimed that vaccination provides 100% protection against infection. Never.

No it was claimed that kids didn't get it, young people need not worry, and masks were simply to feel good!

Open the eyes People, you are being played!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Doesn't seem to change the fact that countries with higher than 50% vaccination rates are still experiencing 50% or more of their new cases in vaccinated folks.

Which also doesn't prove anything by itself, but should make everyone question the narrative.

I think Israel will break the dam soon with far more active cases than the total number of unvaccinated citizens

I have heard their vax rate is now over 90%, but no good source yet.

edit on 16-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Which also doesn't prove anything by itself, but should make everyone question the narrative.

What narrative is that?

If 100% of the population is vaccinated and there is one (1) breakthrough infection it means that 100% of the infections were in the vaccinated.

It was never claimed that the vaccines are 100% effective against infection.

According to that article, the infection rate of the vaccinated is less than that of the unvaccinated, since the majority of Israelis are vaccinated.

edit on 8/16/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I have little doubt the doctor said that. I never asked for evidence of that.

Then apparently you have no idea how to discern between what's in a quote box and what the OP says for himself.

You wanted evidence of the "one report."

Which is what the doctor in the video said, not the OP.

So again. Quit trolling the OP.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yes I did, and do.

The OP was not able to provide it. We know that. But the OP then made a couple of claims of his own, which I countered.

More than 50 percent could be 80 percent.

The OP has not responded. Which is no surprise.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

What narrative is that?

If 100% of the population is vaccinated and there is one (1) breakthrough infection it means that 100% of the infections were in the vaccinated.

It was never claimed that the vaccines are 100% effective against infection.

It WAS claimed that mass vaccination would slow the spread.

That doesn't appear to be happening.

It WAS claimed that vaccinated folks were much less likely to die from covid.

Democrats aren't willing to share the data that would show that this is the case, so I will assume that this is also not happening.

Subject to change with better data of course.

It WAS claimed that the vaccines were safe.

Yet it appears to be very harmful to a significant percentage. I say 'appears' because democrats are also hiding this data.

I'd say that pretty much destroys the democrat/msm narrative (propaganda).

Democrats could choose to give us more data to prove that I am wrong.

But they appear to think it's in their best interest to keep us in the dark.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yes I did, and do.

The OP was not able to provide it. We know that. But the OP then made a couple of claims of his own, which I countered.

He doesn't have to respond to you. And it doesn't surprise me he hasn't. You're a dick.

If you want evidence of the "one report," go ask the doctor yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Yes I did, and do.

He doesn't have to respond to you. And it doesn't surprise me he hasn't. You're a dick.

If you want evidence of the "one report," go ask the doctor yourself.

I would also like to see the one report, if it exists.

Are you going to call me dirty names next time if I am the first to ask?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join