It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr McCullough 80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Check this out. I had little luck finding more on this Dr. M but did find this from OP's link

Alcyon Pleadies right there in the link boldly presented.

Looking into Alcyon Pleadies I arrived at this filled with right wing rambling on just about every topic under the sun.

alcyonpleiades.blogspot.com...

Subsequent scanning of this sight took me to this.

All the dominating aliens' sinister damaging intentions become more evident with each passing day. Is it not advisable to inform ourselves more and demonstrate our complete disagreement with everything that the echelons of power plot in their plan to destroy the human race?

Have a happy evening

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Far out. And groovy.

The space brothers will save us though.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Last year I suggested to you that because of the Solar minimum getting into effect, food production in the States would be way down, I think we agreed to wait and see. Guess what the Wheat crop is hammered, So I suggest the same with this and truly hope I am wrong. That next year will be the clincher for this rushed experimental vaccine that even the CEOs that produce it will not take, even the guy that invented it says it should 'not be used for mass Vaccinations. The poor animals they used for testing are all dead. If alarm bells are not ringing by now they never will.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't know much about bitchute, I only watch CNN. You highlight the link, I went to that link myself and I saw it too. Is that a random thing generated or does the user have to spcify?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: vonclod

And matches the protocols of the clinical trials.

If I remember correct, some of the manufactures were recommending 21 days..maybe that was minimum 21 days between? In our case, there was some stumbling in getting the vaccine, so they were talking 3-4 months between, but as things got rolling the interval ended up being around 2 months.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Look at this. I just found it. I'm sure the doctor is right and you are wrong.

Israel's COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases Exceed 50%

Who is everyone suppose to believe? The Doctor or you.

As you have shown many times on many threads you have difficulties with comprehension. First, by the numbers in their article, it is 61 percent but they are only giving you part of the story.

Israel tracks everything when they have a person vaccinated and then they are diagnosed with covid they have 4 categories.

They have 1 to 6 days after vaccination they got covid. In this group they were already infected it can take 10 to 14 days for symptoms to show. The next group they track is 7 to 13 days and the final group is 14 to 20 and the next one is 20+ with the final column sum positive without vaccination being the number of unvaccinated cases. Anyone diagnosed up to 14 days probably already had it prior to the shot!

data.gov.il...

Now how you are being deceived by the stats is most adults in Israel at this point have been vaccinated most age groups are at 95 +. The age group that hasn't been vaccinated is 0 through 19. Now the odds of someone not having received at least one vaccine in Israel is low out of 10 people 9 will be vaccinated. So when your doing statistics you have to look at the odds for each age group. you want to see the difference look at 0 through 19 how many unvaccinated get the virus vs the other age groups that were vaccinated. You can see it lowers your odds of getting it then throw in the fact the first 2 numbers in the chart they already had covid by the time they get the shot.

See this is the problem with statistics you can pull anything you like from them if you don't examine the odds. Then if you look where the outbreaks are occurring you will also notice it's the west bank and gaza I won't get into why I think that is, however, a distrust of the government is probably involved.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There is a Solar minimum ever 11 years or so. Why do you think the last one has anything to do with wheat? And was wheat the only crop affected?

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Look up wheat futures and solar minimums, the guy made a fortune when he worked it out.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So, just wheat then.

Sorry, futures are a little too close to gambling for my taste. I don't have enough capital to risk.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Check this out. I had little luck finding more on this Dr. M but did find this from OP's link

Alcyon Pleadies right there in the link boldly presented.

Looking into Alcyon Pleadies I arrived at this filled with right wing rambling on just about every topic under the sun.

Subsequent scanning of this sight took me to this.

All the dominating aliens' sinister damaging intentions become more evident with each passing day. Is it not advisable to inform ourselves more and demonstrate our complete disagreement with everything that the echelons of power plot in their plan to destroy the human race?

Have a happy evening

I’m not sure why the bitchute account holder has any relevance whatsoever to the video. Maybe you could clarify? Why did you make this into a left right issue? I know I know.....the evil republicans want to murder your children by choosing not to take the experimental medical treatment that 80% of the population doesn’t need.

This has absolutely nothing to do with politics. This is about people fighting back against medical fascism. The media and gov wants you to believe it’s the evil republicans though...they even put half the country on the terrorist watch list.
edit on 15-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Spelling

edit on 15-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Yeah. Politics have no place on ATS.

And too bad the doctor didn't provide more information about his claim. I wonder why that is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Mmm. And it’s too bad you weren’t the occupational therapist in the other thread. Your conformational bias is too strong, I figured you were an undercover agent of some sorts secretly playing both sides. ah well.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well Wheat is in a lot of things, and every week when the shopping gets done, the cost is creeping up, and the packages are getting smaller.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

But only wheat is affected by the Solar minimum.

And I'm not at all clear on what this has to do with the topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I made no claim.

I asked that the OP support the claim made in the title of his thread.

As yet, he has not done so.

No, you asked the OP to prove what a doctor said.

The OP provided the link to what the doctor said, so leave him the # alone.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

No.
This is what is asked in my first post.

"According to one report." I don't suppose you might happen to be able to provide that report?

I asked for no proof of anything. You will have difficulty showing where I have ever asked for proof. Evidence, yes. Proof, no.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If you don't like this one. Well let's keep looking then.

healthfeedback.org... ccording-to-available-data/

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) doesn’t provide official estimates of the percentage of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in fully vaccinated individuals due to data limitations. However, the claim that over 99% of current COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths occur in unvaccinated people is accurate, according to preliminary CDC data and statements from its director.

apnews.com...

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

www.statista.com...

Out of the five least vaccinated states according to Our World in Data and 2020 numbers by the U.S. Census Bureau, four experienced elevated levels of hospitalizations. Louisiana, where more than 60 percent remain unvaccinated, had the second-highest level of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the nation at 520 for every million of population. Alabama and Mississippi, where around two-thirds are not fully vaccinated yet, were close behind with 446 and 473 coronavirus patients in the hospital per one million people. Despite low vaccination rates, the situation was less tense in sparsely populated Wyoming.

Florida, where just around half of the population is not fully vaccinated, is currently experiencing the highest number of hospitalized COVID patients at 648 per million people. The best vaccinated states, located on the East Coast, did not experience such dangerous surges of coronavirus infections. Despite also having between 34 and 40 percent of unvaccinated residents, hospital admissions stayed in the low to mid double digits.

dph.georgia.gov...

Data show Delta is different than past versions of the virus: it is much more contagious.

Some vaccinated people can get Delta in a breakthrough infection and may be contagious.

Even so, vaccinated individuals represent a very small amount of transmission occurring around the country.

Virtually all hospitalizations and deaths continue to be among the unvaccinated.

www.umassmed.edu...

“Most of the cases we see and essentially all of the hospitalized cases we have seen have been in unvaccinated people,” said Robert W. Finberg, MD, distinguished professor of medicine.

Should I keep going?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No.
This is what is asked in my first post.

"According to one report." I don't suppose you might happen to be able to provide that report?

I asked for no proof of anything. You will have difficulty showing where I have ever asked for proof. Evidence, yes. Proof, no.

The doctor said that. As us evidenced by a quote from what the OP posted. Hence the quotation box.

Go ask the doctor for evidence. You know, since the doctor is who said what you have an issue with.

So leave the OP alone. He is under no obligation to provide evidence to you to back up what someone else says.
edit on 15-8-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Go ask the doctor for evidence.

Do you have his email address?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Go ask the doctor for evidence.

Do you have his email address?

I bet you could find it if you tried. There's this thing called google. It's magical. You type in someone's name, and if they have a website or contact information available, google shows it to you.

Maybe start with the link OP posted from the doctor who made the claims.

But I bet you won't. You're too busy trolling people to "provide evidence" for other people's claims.
edit on 15-8-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join