It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr McCullough 80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Look at this. I just found it.

Thanks for fixing the link. But it doesn't seem to say that "80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals."

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

The doctor says to "ditch the vaccines" and use the early treatments he described.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Look at this. I just found it.

Thanks for fixing the link. But it doesn't seem to say that "80 percent of Covid 19 cases occur in vaccinated individuals."

More than 50 percent could be 80 percent. I don't have access to the Doctors exact article.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lambda version is being identified in our area. From what I am reading online the spike protein on the lambda version is significantly different than any other variant. See source below.

www.yahoo.com...

“According to a new preprint study released in Japan, researchers have found that the Lambda variant may be able to more effectively bypass and neutralize COVID-19 antibodies. Because of the Lambda variant's unique 'spike' protein structure, which is vastly different from earlier versions of the virus, the virus is proving to challenge any earned immunity in those who were already sick — as well as impact vaccinated individuals.”

Here is the link to the actual study -

www.biorxiv.org...

edit on 15-8-2021 by Buvvy because: Adding link

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

More than 50 percent could be 80 percent.
The actual numbers are in your link. Didn't you read it?
No, I guess headlines are all you pay attention to.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The cure for the break through infections is more graphene oxide and more of the 4 lipids.

I also understand that the cure for alcoholism is double martinis and gin.

Lets crank up that 5G and end these silly debates once and for all.

Some peeple will be looking like beetlejuice

edit on 15-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

According to the Israeli Health Ministry COVID-19 data dashboard on August 11, 2021, the number of serious COVID-19 cases reached 405 yesterday, the highest one-day total since March 2021.

Furthermore, about 250 of these patients were fully vaccinated, known as a 'breakthrough case.'

The vaccinated are doing worse than the un-vaccinated. The vaccines are not safe or effective.

edit on 15-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
I found slide 16 of this 8/13/21 CDC update to be interesting.

www.cdc.gov...

This conclusion on slide 17 states “Extended intervals between doses (12 weeks) shown to improve immunogenicity and VE for Pfizer and AstraZenaca vaccines compared with standard interval, including ages ≥80 years.”

My interpretation is that based on the data provided the presenter is concluding that spacing out the administration of the COVID vaccinations over 12 or 16 weeks (instead of 3/4 weeks) is what is making the vaccines more effective against the Delta variant in Canada and the UK.

Goal post moves again.

I don't understand how people are this gullible. It's akin to stockholm syndrome now.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

legitimate source

Like FactCheckers, CNN are legitimate sources? who dont always show the truth? or what is happening in France like with the protests right?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The vaccinated are doing worse than the un-vaccinated.

You're good with numbers, right? If there are a lot more vaccinated people than unvaccinated (like in Israel) do you think that maybe the number of breakthrough cases might exceed the number of cases in the unvaccinated? Do you think that means that the vaccinated are more likely to be infected?

Here, I'll do the math for you even though it's pretty simple:

We have a population of 1,000. 90% of whom are vaccinated. We have 50 infections in the group (5% of the population). Half of those infected are vaccinated (25 people), half are not vaccinated (25 people).

90% of 1,000 is 900. So 3% of the vaccinated are infected.
10% of 1,000 is 100. So 25% of the unvaccinated are infected.

Which group is doing worse?

This is why one might question the claim of the doctor of your OP. The statistic he provided is meaningless without more information, and he provides no information at all. What a surprise.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

weartv.com...

According to the CEO of Baptist:

Scott Raynes, the CEO of Baptist, stressed the importance of vaccines.

He says since July 1, 100% of ICU COVID patients on ventilators at Baptist are unvaccinated. Meanwhile, 100% of COVID deaths are also those who are unvaccinated. Raynes added that 90% of people with COVID in ICU at Baptist are unvaccinated.

So who do we listen to? This guy or the head of a hospital chain?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Or Cuba, or Australia, or pretty much anywhere and anything that doesn’t follow the exact narrative the machine wishes to psyop the people with.

I hate to say this but big tech along with all Big MSM , and most of US and many other gov officials are all on the same team. There is an “in plain sight” agenda going on right now. If you have not woken up by this point wel....
edit on 15-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Fixed quote

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

"According to one report." I don't suppose you might happen to be able to provide that report?

Because a statement like that, on its own, is quite meaningless. What was the sample? How many cases? How many of the people were vaccinated and how many were not?

There is more evidence to support these statements in the public domain than than - as my grandma used to say - you can shake a stick at. I'm aware of those volumes of evidence because I read, I research, and I don't have the habit of mocking everything that conflict la with Fauci's narrative.

Tell you what. You go get your jabs and I'll refrain. In about five years, let's check back and see where we are. How's that?

I had the WuFlu last year. Know what? I SURVIVED!!! REALLY! I'm still here to brag about it. You want a "report" on that? You need a double blind study on it? It sucked, like a bad case of the flu, but I've experienced worse in my in life. Felt closer to death when I got my foot hung in the stirrup of a spooked horse. That's a story for another time, though.

You're welcome to your jabs. Hey, you can have mine, too! I donate them to you. The indignant shock displayed toward people who dare refuse to bow the knee to the new religion is kind of pathetic, really. It smacks of deep seated irrational fear.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
They say "breakthrough" cases here amount to about 10%..I'll stick with that.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I wouldn't trust them. They will kill them by using drugs that cause kidney failure. Then their lungs fill up with fluid.

Centralized covide protocol likely more of a threat than covide itself page: 1

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust them.

And yet, you trust people who use invisible UV ink and people who think brass keys are attracted to magnets.

And doctors who will not provide their sources.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Is there an ignore function on this site?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Reading between the lines is that fewer people have a bad reaction if you let the first dose wear off a bit.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: litterbaux

Reading between the lines is that fewer people have a bad reaction if you let the first dose wear off a bit.

We had a 2 month wait between shots here, thats about the average. I don't know a single person who had a bad reaction, or even heard of much via extended family/friends..sore arm, a one day headache..about it.
edit on 15-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And matches the protocols of the clinical trials.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join