It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

ETA: By the way, this was what was presented as PFS's idea of the end game of Q's plan.

Yes, I've maintained this for a long time too. I'm not saying that's what they'll do, but I am saying it would work and they may do it. There have been more than a few hints that something like this may be in the works.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Sent U a PM.

twitter.com...

The image looks photoshopped, especially those massive hands on that woman (Patricia Lacina)?!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Clip What's interesting about this is that during the staged reorganization known as the "depression" the folks who lost it all considered themselves safe. I do wonder often if the shills and trolls for Team Joe the DS Goons actually think they are some how protected from these winds of change or are they just that stupid.

There is just soooooooo much here. So much, sooo sooo much.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Sent U a PM.

twitter.com...

The image looks photoshopped, especially those massive hands on that woman (Patricia Lacina)?!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of aliens... šŸ˜‚

That woman's hands extend damn near down to her knees. Look at Lurch for comparison (he's a very lanky person himself). His hands come down to mid thigh. Her hands are just a couple inches above her knees. She has a crazy looking neck as well.

It's a terrible Photoshop. I wonder who was actually standing there.

Looking at it again I think the entire thing is photoshopped. Those people aren't standing there at all, imo. At least, not Lurch and the woman. Harder to say about the two dudes flanking them.
edit on 13-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Posted By Someone On Reddit

I don't know how else to put this. I had my second dose of Pfizer two weeks ago and I've become convinced there is something in these vaccines that cuts people off from spirit.
It's like my consciousness has been leashed and life has turned the volume down real low. I had an intense spiritual awakening about 2 years ago triggered by psychs and it's like all the connection I gained has been erased. I think this is some kind of evil alien tech I'm not even joking. Like Law of One Orion type S, to stop us ascending whatever that means. I can't describe the change in my awareness, I struggle to believe it myself. Like my Mode of Operation has been changed.
I'm lucky I'm even conscious of it, because I feel like most people aren't really in touch with spirit and wouldn't notice anything wrong. For me this is hell. And I know some of you know what I'm talking about when I say I feel like I've betrayed my soul's mission. It's like there is no forgiveness for me, I've failed and allowed myself to fail knowing something was wrong, I didn't have faith. Part of me thinks I did this on purpose because my connection was so painful. But nothing is worse than this, I'd rather be suffering.

I can no longer:
- Feel empathy, or deep emotion, heartfelt emotion. You know that thing in your chest where you feel, physically, not intellectually. It's gone. No love, happiness, sadness, anger, anything. No compassion.
- Transcend myself in meditation, feel infinity, God and the like. Like I've been reduced to my 5 senses, and even those have been diminished.
- Feel my intuition at all, no gut feelings whatsoever, it's like I'm completely blind.
- Feel music, art, food. Be passionate about anything, have motivation for anything, I don't even feel hungry or tired, I feel nothing. Not a numbness, not a dissociation (I've had both), but a straight up lack, a severance to that spark that animates our inner lives.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

All fake. What's the source? I haven't been able to follow this, but it's not a SS security detail. Look at the clowns in the wide frame pic. Plus, the whole thing doesn't make sense. Looks like a MAGA stunt, but idk where it's from.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I believe the spiritual connection to the"vaccine", or more aptly the lack thereof, is directly related to whatever is in that shot that is causing the blood to become magnetized. I don't think it even has to be any sort of "evil alien tech". Screwing with people's magnetic field has a direct effect on their "spirituality" or whatever you wanna call it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
The Q box part sureā€¦anything else is no different than the old saying ā€œsix degrees of separationā€ I mean if my kids were going to a photo op that joe was around Iā€™d put a patriotic shirt on them too.
A statistician can make numbers look a way that ANYONE wants. Thatā€™s my issue with gematra, inverse numbers, decodes, etc.
But itā€™s been mentioned by others before, that sometimes making connections out of anything isnā€™t something. At least in my opinion.

For this movement to have credence and a standing I believe that we should be able to have these conversations and questions of each other. I donā€™t mean to cast doubt on an entire movement, simply that we should always proceed with forethought.
edited

I think your point is worth serious consideration.

It might be interesting to contemplate the following concepts:

"Six degrees of separation is the theory that any person on the planet can be connected to any other person on the planet through a chain of acquaintances that has no more than five intermediaries"

free association
psychology
"The mental process by which one word or image may spontaneously suggest another without any apparent connection.
A psychoanalytic technique for investigation of the unconscious mind, in which a relaxed subject reports all passing thoughts without reservation."

"Free association is the expression of the content of consciousness without censorship as an aid in gaining access to unconscious processes."

"Projective Test
In psychology, a projective test is a personality test designed to let a person respond to ambiguous stimuli, presumably revealing hidden emotions and internal conflicts projected by the person into the test. This is sometimes contrasted with a so-called "objective test" ...(in which)...responses are analyzed according to a presumed universal standard. Projective tests have their origins in psychoanalysis, which argues that humans have conscious and unconscious attitudes and motivations that are beyond or hidden from conscious awareness."

This information is all sourced from simple Bing searches.

I believe these concepts can, at certain times, all apply to the interpretation of Q posts and ambiguous information. Everyone has assumptions and beliefs that color their thinking, consciously or un consciously.

Please note that when I say these concepts can apply, that is not a judgement on whether they always apply in a positive or a negative way.

I believe they can lead one towards the truth or lead one away. A plausibility consideration can be helpful for filtering any conclusion. Discernment is essential, but it does complicate coming to an opinion sometimes.

There is a saying, "Only a fool has no doubt at all."

Raising doubts can be helpful to that essential process of discernment. Don't be afraid to try to keep things real.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Just enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Yes, I've maintained this for a long time too. I'm not saying that's what they'll do, but I am saying it would work and they
may do it. There have been more than a few hints that something like this may be in the works.

Like I said in that post, I'm not laughing at it but I have a hard time believing Q could even do that, YMMV.

To be honest, I think the DS would pull the alien card first, in order to push the NWO.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I was going to say something like that, yuk. Billy Boy used to come to Philly for cheesesteaks at Pat's with goofy mayor Rendell. My friends were building homes a few blocks away with federal grants, I should have asked him to come over real quick for a photo op. I'm sure my friends would have appreciated that one.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What's really weird for people to understand is how popular Nixon was before the media hammered him as a crook. Nixon did more for this country than JFK did, but since he pushed against the narrative at a time when the DS couldn't touch him physically, all they could do was take him down a few pegs.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

To be honest, I think the DS would pull the alien card first, in order to push the NWO.

I firmly believe they had such a plan in the works. I think we may end up getting another situation like the financial reset where both sides are going to be trying to usher it in. The DS side wants to usher in a slave system and the white hat side, like holding up a mirror, is going to use the same technology to usher in a more liberating financial system instead.

Same thing with the alien card, imo. Where the DS side would have given us a fake alien invasion to push for a system of global government, I think we may get the mirror of the same plan and instead we will get to see the real thing.

Only time will tell, but if it happens, it will be a glorious day.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

C'mon man, everything around Joe is fake. I left the link. I only posted a larger image of someone who posted a smaller version.

Biden mentions the kids with Trump hats in this CSPAN video (about 4min in)

More links:
twitter.com...

The US Sun

boards.4chan.org...

patriots.win

Explains the expression on her face!

edit on 13-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Hand

edit on 13-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I can't find a ruler but if you or anyone that might have one will measure that chicks arms from the shoulder down and add them together that should be how tall she is. She does NOT look normal!

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: left off comment

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Chinada

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It would have been a shame if he got hurt underneath a ladder or some scaffolding and you'd have felt bad all these years.......lol! Aside from being a goofball was Rendell on the up and up?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Thanks. I went back and forth looking for the original source, but didn't see it.

Strange how MSM isn't all over this one.

Sofa King weird.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
dp
edit on 13-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join