It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Did you notice the head behind the guy in the white shirt? Not the one belonging to the guy with the aqua blue shirt there is a head between the two I mentioned. It was pointed out on telegram.....I did not discover it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
You can see that person's shoe right below the khaki shorts of the guy with the white t-shirt.

Seems too far away to be the shoe of the SS guy with the blue tie and white t-shirt guy is stocky.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Yes and that shoe is a loafer isn't it? So if that is a total SS guy he's not very big is he?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Mr Pool posted on telegram, at 3:17am GMT, for the first time since Sept 1st, when he simply posted "@globalqfs".

His picture, was preceded by this one on twitter, at 2:25am GMT; which looks like the XRP logo (cryptocurrency - think the SEC ripple case)

Both point to the Apple Event at 10:00am PDT, pointed to by this @Apple tweet:

Note that Mr Pool's tweet/posts do not match the angles of the logo in the Apple tweet - so he has deliberately morphed them to fit the XRP logo.

So what joins APPLE with XRP? Think @globalqfs:

a) XRP is thought to be central to the QFS which will be maintained in space,

b) The Apple Event is expected to launch the iPhone13 which is expected to be able to connect to low-earth orbit satellites, using the Qualcomm X60 chip (C|tech):

Bigger

Is this good or bad?
Is Apple a part of the introduction of QFS? Think of the posts about pallets of mobile phones/chips.
Or is it part of the plot shown in "Kingsman: The Secret Service" (IMDB); whereby a mobile signal is turned on from space to make us all kill each other?

edit on 14-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Yes and that shoe is a loafer isn't it? So if that is a total SS guy he's not very big is he?

I don't think it is a loafer, looks more like an oxford to me and I don't think you can make out how big he is from what little we see.

He does seem taller than the gray haired guy behind the girl with the red trump hat. His eyes seem to be at the same height as the guys glasses even though he seems to be further back.

Also, shift white t-shirt guy a little to the right and you could see how he would totally block the SS guy with the blue tie.
edit on 14-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, I took a look at the head behind the white shirt and it looked shopped to me... so I ran it through the Fotoforensics link cranky provided a while back:

Bigger

Look what became visible.... 9:11

Bigger

That's just weird!!! It's not visible at all on the original:

Bigger

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sorry rel but he is there, here I traced in red where the guys hair and where the other guys baseball cap cross.

Might need to open in a new tab.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I should have been clearer mate!

I can see he's there but something looked weird about his chin area - either he's wearing a flesh colored mask or it was photoshopped, was my thoughts.

Bigger

See how:
a) the guy behind him's ear is too bright to match face? The one in the reversed blue baseball cap,
b) the mask on the guy your talking about looks like a stretched ear of the guy in front of him?
c) the pixelation in the areas discussed is broader than the rest of the picture.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
See how:
a) the guy behind him's ear is too bright to match face? The one in the reversed blue baseball cap,

Baseball cap guy is facing the light from the open garage door. That same light on this guy would be hitting him on the other side of the head.

b) the mask on the guy your talking about looks like a stretched ear of the guy in front of him?

Most of it is the other guys ear and since not everybody is wearing a mask, maybe he wasn't either.

c) the pixelation in the areas discussed is broader than the rest of the picture.

Look real close, between the edge of the guy's ear and the edge of this guys face there isn't more than 3 pixels.

ETA: There might be up to 6 pixels in some spots.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Looks like a photoshop job.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Why would anyone photoshop a sliver of someone's head and half a shoe into a picture where those two things are not the focus of the picture and change nothing?

If it was team Biden they may have changed the clothes the kids were wearing and if it was team Trump they wouldn't have changed anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"Could be something, could be nothing":

StormRider forwared this DJT statement from 13th:

Bigger

...which puts "The Big Lie" in quotes! It has simple gematria of 77

Jewish gematria equivalents:

CHECKMATE
ALIENS
ARCHANGEL
LILIBET (Queen Elizabeth's pet name)

2 KUposts with "CHECKMATE"

#523 = 44 months ago

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
CHECKMATE.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238453 📁
May 19 2020 11:22:56 (EST)
How about a nice game of chess.
thechessworld.com...📁
Objective [end]: checkmate king
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove pawns first?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
“At this time.”
Q

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

"If it was team Trump they wouldn't have changed anything. "...

I disagree...

For example, what if it was Ezra Cohen Watnick who was directing the photo-op and watched from the background?

Team Trump would want to hide his distinguishing nose, jaw line and beard!

If Ezra was recognised then it would prove Bidan is being manged by White hats!

edit on 14-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why would anyone photoshop a sliver of someone's head and half a shoe into a picture where those two things are not the focus of the picture and change nothing?

If it was team Biden they may have changed the clothes the kids were wearing and if it was team Trump they wouldn't have changed anything.

Same reason half the photos of Biden appear to be cgi or a mask.a gaggle of idiots within saying little to nothing about the senile and ageing president.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

So, Q is waiting for what? I mean they have everything and even more if they are actually in contact. All I remember is the mention of DECLAS and then, nothing. Where's the beef?

Just a guess here, obviously, but I can easily envision a scenario where it is decided that we cannot have open contact with ET types until all of the bad actors are removed from their positions of power. Why? Because the technology that comes as a byproduct of such an event is too powerful to risk falling into the wrong hands. If they have flying machines that are powerful enough to conquer the entire world, I can see the ET types telling our leaders that they will not under any circumstances reveal themselves to the broader public until we do something about all of these tyrants that are currently in control of the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I know this isn't what you meant but the magsafe is curious to me.

The "iPhone 13" is expected in the fall of 2021 with a number of user-facing changes that could improve the overall iPhone experience. Early in the rumor cycle more extreme changes were expected, but as time went on, rumored updates became more realistic.

When the iPhone 12 first debuted in 2020, there were already whispers of a 2021 iPhone with no Lightning port and no notch. Now, expectations are a little more grounded with upgrades to the cameras and displays.

Apple keeps the naming schemes of the future iPhone locked down, so we refer to the 2021 iPhone as the "iPhone 13." This may not be its final name due to any number of reasons including superstition or a complete revamp of Apple's naming conventions. It is just as likely that Apple could call this device the "iPhone 12S."

iPhone 13 Rumor Roundup! Everything We THINK We Know! - YouTube

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Same reason half the photos of Biden appear to be cgi or a mask.a gaggle of idiots within saying little to nothing about the senile and ageing president.

I see, because you "see" them that way. Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Team Trump would want to hide his distinguishing nose, jaw line and beard!

If Ezra was recognised then it would prove Bidan is being manged by White hats!

You do realize that the photoshop in this case would have been to include these things? That would be the complete opposite of hiding someone.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Why would they tell our leaders that when they are the bad actors?

I think they would be smart enough to realize what is going on and if they wanted to give humanity a hand up they might get rid of the bad actors themselves.

If there is some kind of ethical rule that stops them, they could certainly make themselves known so that the good people of earth could demand change instead of some cryptic team posting "green castle red castle" on our webz.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Damn that's weird! What chemical would make that show up in the "dark room"? I can't tell if the guy behind the white shirt dude is there or not in the dark version can you?

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join