It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Gone...nothing there
Rainbows
Jane

PS...is it just me, or do 'things' seem to be speeding up?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

believe me..its not just you!!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
You've got Clinton cooties from that handshake....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I’d be amazed if the republic falls without a fight. Timing is everything, I think right now it’s prudent to let them drown in their own lies. When the public is ready the awakening begins.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I think you should be a honorary HOG since you do have some Memphis roots!
I've tried to contain myself over the game but that big arse QB is gonna mess with their minds! Ima Happy Hog Fan!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Yes, but apparently Trump was actually at that fight last night. On the 20th anniversary of 9-11 no less. I feel pretty confident that that event last night was a marker of some sort. For what is anyone's guess at this point, but as soon as I saw Trump would be at a fight on the anniversary of 9-11 with a fight poster with the words "No Holds Barred" (very strange wording to put on a fight poster for a boxing match as literally all holds are barred) I knew that was a not so subtle message to anons.

I wish I could have watched the fight to hear what Trump had to say, but my Razorbacks were playing Texas last night and that Trumps a couple has been fighters in my world.

Arkansas beat the damn brakes off the Longhorns too, for what it's worth. WPS!!

Woooooo Pig SUEY Razobacks.

The only bad thing to come out of Arkansas were the Clintons that I ever saw. Good people in Ar kansas.

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm pretty fond of this state. Lots of good people here for sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
NVM

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: NVM

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

I'll tell ya what the symbolism of that photo screams to me. It tells me that Joe Biden and his administration are not in control of anything at all. Those kids' parents, or someone, trolled Joe Biden with the clothing they had those kids wear and Joe Biden and his handlers either didn't look at what the children were wearing before the photo-op (they cannot be this inept. For f's sake one of those kids could have had a shirt on that said Biden was a pedophile. They check for things like this as a matter of course), or it tells me, and this is more likely, that they knew what those kids were wearing and had no control over the situation to put a stop to it. In other words, they were forced to look like fools.

The symbolism in the photo is clear as day to me. "Patriots are in control."

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I may have sent a bad link. Apologies if I did.

PS...is it just me, or do 'things' seem to be speeding up?

If they are, I wish they would hurry the hell up and speed up even more. I'm beyond tired of this crap at this point. I want these people held to account like last year. 😂

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This….this is the stuff I can jive with all day long. Thank you for that reply. I saw the Q box and the attire. To me that was message enough. Rather than dissect everything
I just get a bit taken back I guess sometimes when people say “well when I was younger the finger inside the other hand like that meant anal, and one kid has 2 fingers which means both ways” to me there’s a stark difference
edit on 13-9-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have much respect for all you do REL so please don't think I am picking. I just recognized one of the logos on the girl in the white shirt so I blew the picture up 300% at work where I have a bigger screen to take a better look. That shirt she is wearing is a very popular design and there is a U under her hair = USA. The girl at the top of the pyramid is on someones back you can see one foot connected to a leg that is spread out. I'd bet the little girl is in gymnastics or cheerleading as extracurricular activity where pyramids are common. I could not see a brace on that bigger girl but you maybe seeing something I missed, I just could not find it. I dont think this was in your de-code but someone mentioned the arnor of God on the little girls shorts. Those are Under Armour shorts and that's their logo on the band, very popular brand among kids involved in sports in the U.S.. Anyway I hope that helps!

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: Took sentence out

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sacred numbers symbolically hidden...

The Cryptic Code at our Nation's Capital?

While visiting our Nation's Capital to attend the 20th Anniversary reunion of people who worked at the Pentagon after the 9/11/2001 attacks, I walked around on the northeast side of the Capitol building and noticed something interesting about the columns on the east side. At the entrances to the Senate and Congress chambers there were a total of 22 columns along the front of the buildings. The columns were arranged in two rows, 8 in the front and 14 in the back for a total of 22. At that moment I suddenly realized these were numbers I had seen before. Almost exactly 2 years ago I published my book Cryptic Code of the Templar‘s in America: Origins of the Hooked X.

One of the most important discoveries I wrote about was what I call the Cryptic Code of the sacred numbers on the Kensington Rune Stone (8, 10, 12, 14 & 22) which turned out to be the exact same numbers in the Select Master ritual in the York Rite Cryptic Council degrees of Freemasonry. At this Point, I would implore those interested in learning more about my previous findings about the Cryptic Code on the Kensington Rune Stone to read my previous blog post here:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Very interesting CLIP

Rule number one in lawyering: Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. Watch Blinken's eyes furiously blink when confronted.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting CLIP

Rule number one in lawyering: Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. Watch Blinken's eyes furiously blink when confronted.

I read elsewhere that perry was briefed on said FBI interview last week and was attempting to catch blinken perjur himself. I also then got curious if the reason blinken was testifying via zoom even though he was also in DC is because there were others in his immediate surroundings as support
Then add in that the entire White House had the hearing aired on every tv around them tells me they were a bit nervous

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh boy, are things speeding up!
Finally got my federal tax return back. They took $1200 of it with no explanation, as of yet
Some people's return got "flagged" and "adjusted".
Then the wife and I received a letter from our bank.
It short, they were warning all their customers that the current administration wants any and all transactions over $600 reported to the IRS.
I got to reading up on it and ironically, it's called "The American Family Plan".
They are expanding the IRS and dumping 40 BILLION into it "to help the middle class".
I started a thread on it Here if you would like to chime in.
Wish I would have put it in the Mud Pit, I am so pissed off with all this crap.
29 years at current job and I ain't getting no JAB, so I probably won't make 30.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Close but the number is 627 on the fireman helmet logo.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Roll with 627 then. It is too distorted on my laptop for me to tell.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Sorry Cranky. I wasn't picking at you I had blown the pic up out of curiosity from work because I couldn't make out anything about the logo last night on my laptop. ETMN says your right on the 627 and it's relation to the firetruck so I apologize.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lnk
Apparently the gloves of foreshadowing are off.
We Are Watching A Movie

Is this what is coming?

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 9/13/2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

No worries. One more to make it official...

As COM pointed out all the symbolism, depending on one's POV, the one that stood out to me the most is the girl with the VIKINGS t-shirt. The Viking Age, the period of great Scandinavian expansion from the late 8th to the late 11th century – is normally associated with violent raids and warfare. But in fact, Viking people were highly civilized, and greatly valued the arts – especially storytelling about ancient myths, heroic legends, folk tales, family and local histories.

The swastika is not a German symbol, its an ARYAN symbol, Germans are descended from Aryans, as are the Hindus. Aryans introduced the swastika INTO India, as they also introduced Sanskrit, horses, chariots, and India's caste system with Aryans at the top. Shanksville was founded by a German immigrant. Yea, I'm probably reading too much into it, but we're becoming a Country of mass division and migration and infiltration perpetrated by the elites.

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join