It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I saw it..lol Went to their website too.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Look close at the box on top of the cabinet in the back ...the smaller one on the right....LOLOLOL.

Nice catch of the big fat letter Q.

Just sitting in the room, and happens to be facing the camera.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am not going all in on Q but I am all in on something is happening. That is about all I can tell for sure. Something huge behind the scenes is going on with the pedophile rings. This is a movie is only a wish from here, but I like the
idea.

91 bottles of hopium beer 91 bottles of beer. Take one down, and pass it around 90 more bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: daskakik

I'm a pretty strong believer that until proven otherwise, the people behind "KU" have become gate-keepers and have corrupted themselves because of that. This is my opinion and if attacked over it I will waste space both explaining and defending my position on this. SO unless "KU" comes forward with information proving other wise, this is my belief.

Now this being said, that doesn't negate any of the information we have already received from "KU". That data seems to be good information as too what has been going on. If I have any complaint about it is that it only becomes clear after the fact, and rarely does it point to events before they happen. Now as to your point:

Do you think any of these arrests would have happened if "KU" wasn't exposing these people?

If you do, then why did these arrests only happen after "KU" brought them to public light?

If you don't, then why argue about it?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For those that blew the picture up, did anybody notice what was in the reflection of the SS guy's sunglasses standing behind Biden's right shoulder? I count 5 SS agents if you include the short woman in a mask. They all wear sunglasses and black masks, even indoors.

I get all the symbolism being talked about, but on a more pragmatic level, this stuck out as something that may be meaningful for someone.

edit on 13-9-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here's something no one, and in this case I do actually mean no one, seems to be addressing.

This jab is NOT a vaccine, it is a genetic modification tool. It was designed in one hour, using unverified Data from the CCP (let that sink in). It is meant to permanently alter one's DNA in some sort of way.

Fine.

How long exactly is this real world trial on hundreds of millions going to take to show the desired results?

Folks are literally jabbing the ever loving crap out of anything that moves, yet there is no, as in ZERO, indication on when the desired DNA results will show up, or how they are planning on measuring this at all.

So they just infected folks with a DNA game/life changer and seem to have absolutely no way to determine if it is effective?

It isn't a vaccine, which has some vague way to determine the overt changes (not the genetic they aim for) but this thing has nothing. So maybe the DNA changes won't come for 10 years, but until then they just keep jabbing to make folks pass a PCR test? Yet every jab makes folks fail the test, which leads to more jabbing, which leads to more test failing.

JFC I cannot grasp the stupidity.

Stupidity so deep that this isn't actually a meme but a short documentary.

edit on 13-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

How long exactly is this real world trial on hundreds of millions going to take to show the desired results?

Bill Gates predicted this "pandemic" in 2015 and he was right. He now predicts it will be over by the end of 2022. He's probably right on that, too. In case you haven't heard, he and his buddy, Epstein are/were geniuses in this stuff. ~~sarcasm

A lengthy report released by The New York Times on Wednesday, revealed that Epstein manipulated his wealthy and educated connections to engage his fascination with genetic engineering and transhumanism, or the science of improving the population through genetic modification and artificial intelligence.

www.foxbusiness.com...

edit on 13-9-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I did not know that the swastika came from Aryans! It is logical that the symbol was passed on to or ended up in Germany. You may be reading to much into it but you may not be. There is no doubt that symbols were vast in our history, at least you admitted that it could or could not be plausible to relate that Shanksville was founded by a German immigrant to the Viking logo. From my POV I would tend to think that Vikings is a popular mascot at schools which when I saw the is what I thought but I am not claiming to be right. I do think that we all love this "dive" we have taken so much that it is hard not to read to much into things and maybe even harder for us to remember there are MAGA fans out there who have limited knowledge of Q that don't spend endless hours on here looking for the truth like we do. I read the mother that posted that pic's twit and fb and I think it was an innocent prank and Joes played along to make it look like he is into "uniting" the country because he's is a dumb a**...lol but if I am wrong and the pic is a comm that says Patriots are in charge I'll be just as happy! I did enjoy learning that the swastika came from the Aryans. Do you think we all came from Africa or do you have other thoughts on that? I have spent a lot of time years ago looking at the maps in my bible comparing them to a globe and that may be something I revisit....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I didn't but if I get the chance tomorrow I will unless one of the other's finds it tonight. I was focused on that number on the kids shirt cause it drove me crazy trying to see it last night. I had it blown up so big today that I couldn't even tell that was a fire helmet logo.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

ONE Playbook

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That Q is a Quaker State oil or lube logo I believe. Still doesn't mean it wasn't turned to face the camera to make a statement but worth noting that it would be where firetrucks are maintained.....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I was at a bunch of different indoor places today, where masks are now ~supposedly~ required, and people were using them at a 1:10 ratio, which sounds about right for their own personal health concerns. I can live in a world where people have a legit concern about their health.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

For the sake of clarity...

edit on 13-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Bill Gates predicted this "pandemic" in 2015 and he was right. He now predicts it will be over by the end of 2022. He's probably right on that, too

Awhile back I saw a (I wanna say World Bank) cost projection spreadsheet. They were projecting the "pandemic" to last into 2025.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

For the sake of clarity...

Nice find! That could be him. Aged eight years looks about right.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
So you buy that: "You need to walk us right to the brink of WW3 and then you need to introduce aliens as a intervention force" and that "they have been setting the stage for all of this"?

ETA: By the way, this was what was presented as PFS's idea of the end game of Q's plan.
edit on 13-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Anyone ever hear of the "Dunegan Tapes" - Dr. Dunegan claims to have been briefed on an illuminati agenda from a medical perspective, that he attended a medical meeting on March 20, 1969 where Dr. Richard Day was the speaker. At that time Dr. Day was Professor of Pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. He was previously the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
This speech was given on March 20, 1969 at the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society to health professionals, who were destined to be leaders in medicine and health care.

Here's a well organized transcript with links to different sections within the transcript:

New Order of Barbarians - transcript of tapes I-III - Some of the content topics are freaky with uncanny parallels to what we know now and see going on right now.

“We plan to enter the twenty-first century with a running start. Everything is in place and nobody can stop us now...” – Dr. Richard Day, March 20th, 1969, quoted by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan.

Get used to change...

“People will have to get used to the idea of change, so used to change, that they’ll be expecting change. Nothing will be permanent...” – Dr. Richard Day, March 20th, 1969, quoted by Dr. Lawrence Dunegan

A few years afterward is when the Club of Rome manifesto was published (aka the Davos Club today) and Klaus started the WEF back in 1971 via a “Loan from a German industrialist”.

It's been postulated that German industrialist was Wilfried Stoll and in 1971...

The first meeting of the World Economic Forum, then called the European Management Symposium, convened in Davos, Switzerland, organized by Klaus Schwab, in collaboration with Hilde Stoll. (They married shortly afterward.)
Source: Davos Timeline

Wilfried Stoll (Festo Holding GmbH) attended the first and most recent Davos meeting

Festo Bionic Learning Network - Cybernetics and factory automation to replace humans.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bill Gates predicted this "pandemic" in 2015 and he was right. He now predicts it will be over by the end of 2022. He's probably right on that, too. In case you haven't heard, he and his buddy, Epstein are/were geniuses in this stuff. ~~sarcasm

A lengthy report released by The New York Times on Wednesday, revealed that Epstein manipulated his wealthy and educated connections to engage his fascination with genetic engineering and transhumanism, or the science of improving the population through genetic modification and artificial intelligence.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Satire says Bill just got the results.... Dam satire..
realrawnews.com...

We can dream, cant we?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Sorry to say, but a real FF to plaster the headlines happens when there is someone of importance whacked or a mass civilian tragedy. Never because someone conquered Everest in their underwear.

It's weird for people old enough to remember Watergate, what a REAL political scandal looked like, although is was far overblown. The "hype" from the media was actually similar to the Trump Era.

It's also weird to speak of Trump and Nixon in the same sentence.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
I hate to be that guy but….y’all really think “Q” utilized half a dozen kids under 13 to make certain hand gestures and various poses as a signal or coms?
Can we take a step back for a minute. Can we be honest about where we are headed and the corruption that exists while also being rational? It’s just not logical to wage a war on pedophelia and then turn around and USE minors for a message.
It’s things like this that I feel does a disservice. Like 80s movie titles and being comms.

It is entirely possible this might signal a release of Joe's indiscretions.

Just a thought.

If the plus symbols were replaced by "and a child," it would make good sense within the context of the message.

But of course your guess is as good as mine. Sometimes when making a guess about an ambiguous presentation it says more about what is in your own consciousness rather than what is in the presentation. The Q messages can work that way. They help a person to formulate what they believe.

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join