It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why would they tell our leaders that when they are the bad actors?

They wouldn't be working with those types in this scenario. They would be working with our "white hat" leaders. I don't know if they would reveal themselves publicly until certain conditions were met. I feel like to do so prematurely could result in total societal collapse.

ETA: In any event, I do not believe it is a coincidence that Q chose to answer someone's question about aliens. I feel like they have a part to play in all of this.
edit on 14-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Do ya'll think it ECW? It doesn't look like there is a beard on that face. I'm going to look for pics of ECW to see if he always wears a thick beard.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The guy in the blue hat is the most interesting to me. I would say is or was military. Look at the muscle definition in his calf and lower leg. Also look at his stance, position of his right hand, and parallel feet. It’s a bad habit from standing at attention when the “President” is around.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Bigger

edit on 9/14/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I don't think it is a loafer, looks more like an oxford to me and I don't think you can make out how big he is from what little we see.

I think your right it is more of an oxford. I was seeing the drawstring on white's shorts.

He does seem taller than the gray haired guy behind the girl with the red trump hat. His eyes seem to be at the same height as the guys glasses even though he seems to be further back.

I with you again on this one. On the SS guy with glasses can you see anything mirroring in those glasses? I see Joes shirt.

Also, shift white t-shirt guy a little to the right and you could see how he would totally block the SS guy with the blue tie.

Yes White shirt is a big old boy and could easily cover blue tie up if he shifted.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Lilibet is also Harri and Merkel's daughters name.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Apparently the "Q" box hasn't moved in a year. And kids in Crocs is a thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane,

I know who you meant in that comment, but the visual of Harry and (Angela) Merkel as an 'item' made me chortle.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

@Caled

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: FlyingFox
You've got Clinton cooties from that handshake....

I was wondering if he ever wiped that all the way off or does that spot still feel oily?

I am not tingling from the one time Elvis grabbed me before his horse could step on me. But my Mom sure was. She wasn't there and I was being a nuisance to him. I was 10 years old or so, and it was while he had Graceland open for visitors. Mom got to meet him because of that. She has long since gone to heaven, but I bet that oily feeling from a BC handshake would linger like her love for Elvis.

edit on 14-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I think you should be a honorary HOG since you do have some Memphis roots!
I've tried to contain myself over the game but that big arse QB is gonna mess with their minds! Ima Happy Hog Fan!

I hope the Hogs have something for all of them this year in the SEC West. Alabama needs some new issues to deal with IMO.

ETA

Now back to why we need to stick together and be patient with the Q data not coming and the movie rolling!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Yes, but apparently Trump was actually at that fight last night. On the 20th anniversary of 9-11 no less. I feel pretty confident that that event last night was a marker of some sort. For what is anyone's guess at this point, but as soon as I saw Trump would be at a fight on the anniversary of 9-11 with a fight poster with the words "No Holds Barred" (very strange wording to put on a fight poster for a boxing match as literally all holds are barred) I knew that was a not so subtle message to anons.

I wish I could have watched the fight to hear what Trump had to say, but my Razorbacks were playing Texas last night and that Trumps a couple has been fighters in my world.

Arkansas beat the damn brakes off the Longhorns too, for what it's worth. WPS!!

Woooooo Pig SUEY Razobacks.

The only bad thing to come out of Arkansas were the Clintons that I ever saw. Good people in Ar kansas.

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm pretty fond of this state. Lots of good people here for sure.

I spent the spring semester and the following summer the year we landed on the moon in Little Rock, near the stadium on Sunset ln IIRC. I was 8 I think. Every person I have ever met from the state of Arkansas I was impressed with their love for God and man. Fun to be with a lot of people from the South when you get right down to it. People like that are who have been the targets so the future Communist One World Gov can thrive. Be on your toes people.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
So you buy that: "You need to walk us right to the brink of WW3 and then you need to introduce aliens as a intervention force" and that "they have been setting the stage for all of this"?

ETA: By the way, this was what was presented as PFS's idea of the end game of Q's plan.

With people like you not getting it, they have no other choice but to walk us to the brink. I would believe you aren't going to believe it no matter when it occurs. If it was a tidal wave you would just stand there and let it get you.

You don't believe yet, and I get it. All I can offer is this wasn't ever about Q. It was always about the ending of child sex slavery, ending the end around Power grabs using bribed public officials, and ending the money pyramids because money becomes power, and monopolies allow more money for the already super rich.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Same reason half the photos of Biden appear to be cgi or a mask.a gaggle of idiots within saying little to nothing about the senile and ageing president.

I see, because you "see" them that way. Makes sense.

So you say.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Sorry to say, but a real FF to plaster the headlines happens when there is someone of importance whacked or a mass civilian tragedy. Never because someone conquered Everest in their underwear.

It's weird for people old enough to remember Watergate, what a REAL political scandal looked like, although is was far overblown. The "hype" from the media was actually similar to the Trump Era.

It's also weird to speak of Trump and Nixon in the same sentence.

You know what the FBI/CIA framed them both. Nixon was dealing with them after they had killed Kennedy. He had to know they did it. Only a fool would have bought the Official Story. That was in an era when the citizens thought they could trust the OS. The 1st shot fired across the USA COTUS was in Dealey Plaza Dallas TX. Nixon had CIA agents who were the ones who bungled Watergate.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Anyone remember this pile of 💩

Released on September 14, 2000.
And yes, Microsoft says to pronounce it "me" as in "me, my, mine, Microsoft's," even though it stands for Millennium Edition.

6 years later the MeToo movement begins and went full high octane against Harvey Weinstein in Oct 2017. A month later Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, [D-NY] introduced the ME TOO Congress Act.

BethAnn MeTooSTEM neurologist, Twitter hoax'er McLaughlin.

The McLaughlin Lab also looked into identifying new genes that affect vulnerability to injury and the reasons behind cell death. Their research focused on stroke, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and autism. Specifically, McLaughlin focused on understanding cell loss post hypoxic and ischemic insults (often in cardiac arrest and stroke).

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The Chinese handler / bodyguard deserves a look as well. Assuming the button on his lapel signifies secret service? I’m sure different divisions have different insignias.

Strange outline / artefact on his right eye.

edit on 14/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

For context see:
The Masking of the Servant Class: Ugly COVID Images From the Met Gala Are Now Commonplace and AOC video clip. After seeing pics of the Met Gala during a so-called pandemic makes it feel like we’re watching the capitol in the Hunger Games.

Elon's wife, Grimes:

twitter.com...

Lady Gressica of the Bene Frasserit

Pink-Haired Gavin Newsom attends lavish Dinner ahead Of California's 1st Annual Hunger Games.

edit on 14-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane,

I know who you meant in that comment, but the visual of Harry and (Angela) Merkel as an 'item' made me chortle.

Cheers

OMG! I never thought of that one, I was just being a touch sarcastic about the one you knew I meant. But your combo is.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Woman who wanted Chicago hospital to treat her COVID-19 with Ivermectin, dies

Remember her? Her smirk was excellent.

This sort of thing is obscene and inhuman. Those obsessing over things "Q" at this point as the self appointed debunkers, trolls, shills whatever are sick. The Mike Cum David Rothschilds of world are simply ill, seriously ill, or on the absolute lowest rung on the totem pole and do not realize it.

They simultaneously claim Q is a larp by a kid in in basement, then spend YEARS trolling the chans, twit, articles whatever and rail against it as if it is real. It defies logic, which, oddly, seems to be what they the hide behind. They claim they are the real logic ones, yet debunk a larp as if it is real to them. Delusion at its finest.

Their lives wasted over this larp is the best thing ever, a sweet cream topping on the effort, where those who spend their lives hating on others are actually being consumed by the movement they proclaim to hate is wonderful.

I don't know this lady, only her amusing pics, but this being her legacy in the minds of many is abhorrent. Only the soulless do this or abide by this.

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join