It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think there's more than the hand gestures that are relevant phoenix358!

1) 9 kids but only 8 sets of feet - and they're all wearing "CROCKS". Also their feet seem deliberately BEHIND the Yellow Line! Is this pointing to 8KUN? Wasn't there a "croc" version of the yellow 8kun snake motif?

2) Note that "Bidan" has his hand on the waist of the girl in white "SA" t-shirt! Recall SA first in KU posts (South America possibly?). Also 6 REDLINEs on her t-shirt (see #4144)

3) Girl with AMERICORN t-shirt has one hand CLICKING fingers and the other FLIPPING (as per a coin),

4) Girl in pink and boy in black are both making CHAINLINKS with their hand gestures = IN CHAINS?

5) Eldest girl has brace... Brace for Impact?

6) Boy in red t-shirt is showing all ten fingers but they're all HALVED = halfchan = 4chan?

7) Note how the girls form a PYRAMID/triangle

8) Boy at front has number 627 on t-shirt.

9) Girl in grey t-shirt - hands may be saying GLOVES OFF, or PAIN; as right hand has 2 fingers covered by phone case handle and 3 free (23), whilst left hand is in a fist.

That's all i got!

edit on 13-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I think this was the story I was thinking of and the gold was recovered. Your talking about the Pentagon Trillion. Did Ku mention the Pentagon Trillion?

***Recall Newsome was hilarious***

Earlier in the morning, before the attack, an ­armored truck had made its way through an underground tunnel below the World Trade Center. Inside the truck was millions of dollars’ worth of bullion. Through a maze of underground tunnels, the truck had just left a vault in which Comex, the commodities exchange, kept thousands of goldIngot Inflation
Value of a gold bar on September 10, 2001:
$214,392.24
Value of a gold bar on August 22, 2011:
$1,498,859.48
Source: Kitco.com and silver bars stacked on pallets, a warehouse of megariches beneath the city surface.

nymag.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I wasn’t planning on posting about this (or really anymore), but I feel this has to be said. I know, for a fact, that they not only didn’t want the software issue fixed, but that the software necessary to fix the issue was provided and the project was subsequently shutdown.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RookQueen
They've had plenty of 💰💰💰

Actually...Rumsfeld had been speaking about the "missing" $$$$$ for some time prior to 9/10/01. The non-interoperability of the various accounting software across the Pentagon was a pet issue of his. All that was stated was that the monies "couldn't be accounted for" or similar, and many took this out-of-context. Not hard to see how this could be an issue coming out of the Y2k "scare".

I personally looked at the published agenda of Rumsfeld's speaking engagements on WhiteHouse.gov, and the subject was indeed there. Could that be like a Wiki edit, or more likely a legitimate techno artefact?

edit on 13-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: I love it when I can recycle old meems.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is an absolutely scathing open letter to Joe Biden from a state rep in Colorado that is well worth reading.

media.patriots.win...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Fun fact for today; senior executives are circulating a webpage to PDF version of the unsigned federal employee vaccine mandate as the official executive order. But what would you expect from people that framed an "official photo" of the "president" that is actually a printed version of a 2013 photo?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

The thing that is really weird to me is besides Rose McGowan and Brittany Spears how many "Celebrities" have really been in the news or been really vocal. Where is Alec Baldwin, Robert Deniro, and some of the very vocal celebs during the election? is it because Twitter sucks and no longer has the following it once did? Is it because they are embarrassed? Is it because they are just gone?

The other odd one is where is Tiger Woods since his accident? I don't remember seeing him hardly at all after his accident? I am not on twitter or follow the tabloids but I would at least see blurbs about these people, where did they all go? Why all of a sudden is some of the more forgotten celebs putting out a big voice? I Think the tide has been changing in Hollywood for quite some time and they carry a fraction of the influence they once did.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm gonna guess that this is the other "big distraction" that Wendy Rogers predicted was coming. Capitol Police have arrested a man near the DNC headquarters who was armed with a machete, several knives, and a bayonet. The man apparently had a swastika on his truck and several other "white supremacist" logos. When officers began talking to him he said he was "on patrol" and then began espousing "white supremacist ideologies." Imo this is an obvious false flag. But will likely be used to dominate news headlines while the audit is released.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Link To Insanity

I'm happy to announce I am now simply known as "the unvaxxinated." All this time on earth and I have finally been reduced to an enemy of the state label.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This part here: "armed with a machete, several knives, and a bayonet." says to me that it could be a nut job. If it was a False Flag he would have had an AR styled weapon, or whatever firearm it is that congress wants to ban this week. Reporting that the guy was armed with pointy things seems off.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe the game is getting a little too real for the agent provocateurs to be showing up with with rifles? All I know is that they're currently trying to blame white supremacists for everything that ails us and a supposed "white supremacist" shows up in DC to give them all the more ammunition to do just that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The story does seem weak, but it's possible that the facts about the nut job are real and the "Extra-facts" like the NAZI crap in the vehicle were added for flavor.

I'm not to sure about it becoming to spicy for the actors to go in "faux-guns a blazin" for the right pay. Hell, that actively were executing people in front of the police around here (Washington State and Oregon). With the Capital Police and park Police not at full strength, and the NG mostly gone, I don't see why any actor would worry about getting pinched or shot. DC had that guy with the propane bombs just a week or so ago, and there have been a few other more threatening events that took place since then too. So this story seems to be more about nothing. I guess with Congress coming back into session, maybe this event could be used as an excuse for the NG to return. I mean it's weak, but if enough "Cortez Getting Scared" stories get out there, Congress might be able to make a case for them to return. Question is will the State Governors allow them to leave?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

PFS,

What is flabbergasting is not so much the letter itself, but the fact that a U.S. politician felt compelled to send a letter like that to the putative president.

And it goes without widespread media comment!

Dysfunction Nation.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well, they were bouncing around the idea of putting all the fencing back up around the Capitol lately. It'll be interesting to see if they spin this into an excuse to go ahead and do that.

I'm also curious about all of these supposed "upcoming demonstrations" they keep talking about. They mentioned it again in the article I linked. This seems strange to me as I have heard absolutely nothing about any such demonstrations except from people on Capitol Hill insisting they're coming.

So they're talking about putting the fencing back up and saying there are more upcoming demonstrations that they're worried will be full of "white supremacists." I'm guessing that they're foretelling the fallout of the Arizona audit here.

I would also reiterate that once Arizona shows that Trump won, and provided they move to decertify their electors, all bets are off. If fraud is proven to have affected the results of an election in even a single state, we do have precedence to deal with that. US vs Throckmorton. Fraud vitiates everything. People keep thinking we need multiple states to follow suit, but we actually don't. We just need one. Now, that isn't to say that the military will definitely move in right away if Arizona decertifies, but they could.

And I still believe that with the current climate, if I were an agent provocateur, I would be, let's say, "hesitant" to be pulling rifles out and shooting up anyone or anything right now. This entire country is on edge and I don't believe it would take much at all to get some lead thrown back your way right now.

There was the supposed propane bomb guy a little while back, you're right, but note that he didn't do jack squat except sit in his truck and throw money out the window.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I find the fact that we have an elected representative drawing parallels to 1776 worrying. And you're right, it's utter madness that the media isn't all over that. It's a pretty big deal.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is an absolutely scathing open letter to Joe Biden from a state rep in Colorado that is well worth reading.

media.patriots.win...

"America Reawakens"

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sorry to say, but a real FF to plaster the headlines happens when there is someone of importance whacked or a mass civilian tragedy. Never because someone conquered Everest in their underwear.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Well let's hope that doesn't happen. But I would note that Jan 6 was a false flag that plastered news headlines and "our side" didn't brandish any weapons or kill anyone. The other side did.
edit on 13-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

media.patriots.win...

"America Reawakens"

Yep. Sounds like he is clued in to what is going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hi All....Darn’t...lol...just accidentally erased a post have been working on all morning !
LOL, thought it was some good stuff too ! These past few mns have been quite insightful and meaningful on a personal level, transformative perhaps ? Don’t have time to re-create the post, maybe God is telling me to edit, lol, and our own DTOM will probably appreciate being less “chatty”

Recently got home from trip to Sonoma CA, my Aunt and I planned a CA Family reunion and overall it was Wonderful visit, lol, I sat on top of a hill ( ok, it was a pool on top of a hill ) and watched one of the most Beautiful sunsets I’d ever seen, at that moment my heart was at Peace, we planted a tree over Dad’s ashes, the kids, OUR Family was together, laughing, having fun. My Nephew and his girl announced their engagement, it was everything I’d hoped for, especially for my Sister’s kid’s.

LOL, so there are very few things I disagree with COM on ( the use of words like Look and Honestly ) but “ Look, I Honestly , mindfully decided to not discuss controversial issues unless it was appropriate and to avoid emotional rants.....but yeah, I got triggered and basically scolded some of the “ finest and brightest “.....Space X, Google, Engineers, Law School recruiters , Medical students, lol, smart kids, but woefully ignorant...... IDK, at first I felt regret, but actually everyone needs a “ Crazy “ Family member, keeps us Honest......

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel. I just wanted to add that when I saw the two children with what you call "chain links" it made me think of the sign for elect or cast your vote. It could just be my mind putting this together because of the photo subject.

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join