It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting catch by MystiQ Luna on telegram (video under 3 mins).

On Sept 10th, at the same time Bidan and "The First Lady" were making a public speech on protecting kids from the delta variant the Presidential Motorcade drove into the White House.

Can't be in two places at once Joe!

Either a double did the speech, or someone else (POTUS45?) was in the Presidential motorcade?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Cheers for sorting the clarification on the Scavino video, LG!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
How about this for being red-pilled? Link

McGowan declared at the event Sunday that she was no longer a Democrat. She also said that despite having some different policy views than Elder, she believed he was "the better candidate and the better man."

I have been keeping an eye on this and it just gets stranger in my opinion. Could we maybe consider this a "bird singing" or whatever it was?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I believe you will all enjoy this video tunage from McAfee Channel.

t.me...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RookQueen
They've had plenty of πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Actually...Rumsfeld had been speaking about the "missing" $$$$$ for some time prior to 9/10/01. The non-interoperability of the various accounting software across the Pentagon was a pet issue of his. All that was stated was that the monies "couldn't be accounted for" or similar, and many took this out-of-context. Not hard to see how this could be an issue coming out of the Y2k "scare".

I personally looked at the published agenda of Rumsfeld's speaking engagements on WhiteHouse.gov, and the subject was indeed there. Could that be like a Wiki edit, or more likely a legitimate techno artefact?

edit on 13-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: I love it when I can recycle old meems.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The good 'ole days of part s3V3n.

We're all little...(read her lips)...

...crazy in this thread with interest levels, POVs, opinionated, and knowledge bases all over.

Sometimes this thread feels like...

And other times...

But, sometimes...

All in all a wondrous adventure...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I've never felt negative vibes from him either which is why I thought Maga parents might not mind if their children took a picture with him however since I made that statement I have realized it would be doubtful that the parents knew it was JW. I'm telling ya though, your are right about the fact he is an actor.....I don't think I would be surprised to find that any of them could be that negative thing we speak of..........

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Slick Willy 1987

I shook his hand in 1993.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, I remember the congressional grilling video. The 'missing' is a misnomer, double-meaning and whomever was doing the books was perhaps done on old computers from 60s (Unix ?) that fell victim to the Y2K scare; intentional, pure accident, or convenient excuse to funnel the money elsewhere. Who knows, I never looked into it all that much and didn't even realize he spoke about it earlier.

Both my uncle and aunt worked at the Pentagon. She was an accountant for the Navy. On 9/10/01 they decided to take 9/11 off and take a drive out to the countryside for some fresh air. They didn't even know the Pentagon got hit till later that afternoon. Her office was obliterated.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

LIHOP or MIHOP?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Paging....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Ha! Here's a larger pic from the mom of the girl in the blue Trump ball-cap.

Could some sleuths look at the children's hand gestures / positions please. They are messaging.

I can't decode but the positions are not natural.

P

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Okay, I've read some of this and I remember that Rummy was talking about the missing money prior to 9/10 but that seemed t get a twist put on it after 9/11 by cnn. Am I correct on that? Didn't they try to make us think that the money was in that 9/11 mess and could now not be accounted for? I also read something about gold that belonged to Russia being in the basement of one of the buildings. Is that the same thing that Rummy was taking about or two different things? I'll go read for myself on your links but help me if you can, understand those two things.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
One Year DELTAs for Sept 13th, tomorrow = #4686 thru #4698:
(No 2 or 3 yr deltas!)

These posts seem to tie to events over 2x 5 days (5by5) forming 10 days.Darkness?

#4686 = 10 days, 14th? (4+6, 8+6)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a4f814 No.10630891 πŸ“
Sep 13 2020 11:32:54 (EST)
121a087e4d6b149d9c5d2f980788b499.png

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW [AS WRITTEN].
TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE.
WATERGATE x1000
SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]
Did Kevin set his alarm?
Q

The bolded dates to track events are:
Tuesday to Saturday THIS week = 5 days
Tuesday to Saturday NEXT week = 5 days
Total = 10 days... "Darkness"? (#88)

#4687 = 10 days, 15th? (4+6, 8+7)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 648bc4 No.10632166 πŸ“
Sep 13 2020 13:25:02 (EST)
twitter.com...πŸ“
Who benefits the most?
Virus or election?
Lab or nature?
Coincidence or foreknowledge?
Difficult truths.
Q

#4688 = 10 days, 16th? (4+6, 8+8)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 648bc4 No.10632742 πŸ“
Sep 13 2020 14:04:17 (EST)
How do you accomplish the following:
1. Terminate history-making economic gains made by POTUS prior to the election
2. Stall US-China trade phase II _buy China time _prevent loss of billions [locked new agreement]
3. Terminate [hold] POTUS record attendance rallies across USA _deplete and remove enthusiasm
4. Protect Biden from embarrassment re: mental health [clear cognitive decline], Q&A, rally attendance crowd size, lack of enthusiasm, etc.
5. Protect Biden from Ukraine scandal re: himself & son _C19 change of narrative
6. Protect Biden from sexual assault allegation _C19 change narrative
7. Protect and shelter #MeToo [D] created movement _preserve to target future [R] sexual assault allegations _allow hold vs Biden due to C19 narrative change
8. Create non_digital pathway to rig 2020 Presidential election _engage 80 million mail-in-ballot distribution [coordinated as early as April/May] to sidestep election night defeat [no 'concede'] attempt ballot harvest media push 'we don't know how many ballots are left undelivered by postal service' re: legal challenge battleground states _stall_challenge_push division/chaos _CLAS1-99
9. Create division hatred fear campaign primarily scare senior citizens from voting in person on election day _riots _protests _C19 death _eliminate enough senior [R] votes counteract [D] to [R] defection(s)
10. Create impression country divided _use EU-early war election gaming tactics against current administration
11. Propaganda blame attack current administration economic hardship(s), death toll, attack plan re: safety and wellbeing re: C19 failed _push Biden _stage Biden had answer to Pandemic early on _country will heal w: Biden victory _violence will end w: Biden victory
12. Change narrative 44 administration treason & corruption to POTUS C19 failure and death blame
13. Isolate faithful from each other _remove ability to attend Church [house of worship]
14. Justify social media censorship by using C19 W.H.O. claims as primary foundation _extend beyond C19 to other 'political' areas to remove and cut off forms of anti-narrative communication [seize control]
15. Leave door open to Constitution crisis
16. Avoid/delay public exposure of corruption & accountability _prevent loss of control/power
17. Avoid/delay loss of US taxpayer trillions due to loss of control _inability to enact corrupt policy to send money overseas disguised as goodwill/climate _unregulated _no audit policy
…………
How do you accomplish the above?
Release a _____?
Who benefits the most?
Q

#4689 = 10 days, 17th? (4+6, 8+9)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c64513 No.10633202 πŸ“
Sep 13 2020 14:37:55 (EST)
youtu.be...πŸ“
Knowledge is power!
Q

The rest are mainly around ANTIFA and starting fires.

I think which day, within the 10 days of 14th to 18th & 21st to 25th, that each post refers to do is indicated in either the post number, chan post number or timestamp!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Ahh. Haven't seen a good jackalope photo in a long time.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Waitaminute. In this photo, "Joe" DOES have a hand on the waist of one of the girls.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I think that was the plot from one of the Die Hard movies.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The good 'ole days of part s3V3n.

Good times brother.

Good times.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
No way! You seriously never heard that about the gold? Maybe it wasn't the Russians.......I'll go try to find wth I'm talking about.

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join