It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Well, I mean, your position actually fails on logic. I have already demonstrated that. So?...

No it doesn't. All you demonstrated was what it took to convince you.

The white hats have not been able to bring down the mob in 150 years and you think they are going to eradicate corruption worldwide in one swoop?

I'll believe it when I see it.

They actually did that in Italy during all this - took down the mob. To mask the activities, the Pope pretended to be sick for three days while they rounded up the Nhangrita(?) mob. They arrested over 350 people across Italy. This mob was responsible for the import of approximately 80% of coc aine into the US.

All covered up under the guise of this "pandemic."

You were saying?...

That was the largest criminal organization in the world. At least the largest one that is actually on the books.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Look close at the box on top of the cabinet in the back ...the smaller one on the right....LOLOLOL.

(post by PioneerFigureSkating removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I was thinking not Joe because he seems to be behaving himself

a reply to: crankyoldman
"No words" because of everything going on in the image. To me it's pretty mind blowing...

a reply to: queenofswords
A friend on FB shared it. Here's the link: www.facebook.com...
A quick search brought this up: www.c-span.org.../president-biden-september-11-withdrawal-afghanistan

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
You said "That's why you gotta get them all at once."

But here you have 350 out of an estimated 6,000. You were saying?

Did the italian authorities need to send coded messages to the average italian citizen to prepare them for the bust?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Biden Punk'd by MAGA kids

If you can stand it, Biden mentions the kids with Trump hats in this CSPAN video (about 4min in)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Joe Biden's eyes are going...as well as his mind. Those look like girls in your photos, yet Biden said:

Biden mentioned that he took photos with boys who were wearing Trump hats at the firehouse.
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did the italian authorities need to send coded messages to the average italian citizen to prepare them for the bust?

They didn't need to, but they did for those who were paying attention.

And yeah, they took down 350 of the top men in the mob. They cut the head off the snake. And like two thirds of the body to boot. It was enough of an operation that the Pope played sick while it all transpired.

Why?

Because it was the Pope who initiated the takedown by ordering an audit of the Vatican bank. The audit led to the discovery of the Vatican holding accounts for the mob. Naturally, fearing reprisal, the Pope cancelled his public events (citing potential Covid), while the Italian police rounded up the world's largest mob.

And as an aside, I would note that I got the name of the mob wrong, yet within just a few minutes you chimed in with their numbers. You know exactly what I'm talking about and you know I'm right.

Your continued intellectual dishonesty is duly noted.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Ha! Here's a larger pic from the mom of the girl in the blue Trump ball-cap.

edit on 12-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Reupload image

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You are right about the bust but you are wrong if you think this is part of "The Plan".

This is just like the busts of pedo rings and johns that spring up every now and then when people try to use them as proof that Q is real. Never mind that those types of things have been happening for decades before Q.

Also, none of them was worldwide and/or included aliens. You are the one being intellectually dishonest just to feed you hope that there is something to this Q plan.

ETA: By the way how is 350 two thirds of 6,000?
edit on 12-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You are right about the bust but you are wrong if you think this is part of "The Plan".

Just consider it a part of that exhaustive list that I'm not going to give you because you aren't worth the effort.

"Every now and then?" 😂

ETA: By the way how is 350 two thirds of 6,000?

Delineating value? Your average henchman on the street doesn't offer the same value as the Harvard educated, taxpayer funded accountant at the top.

They took down the head of the mob and every one of his top lieutenants.
edit on 12-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So you are tossing out your claim that they were all going to be dealt with at once under some alien threat that was still being staged?

edit on 12-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
So you are tossing out your claim that they were all going to be dealt with at once under some alien threat that was still being staged?

This effort is ongoing...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For some reason, I can't see that pic.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I was thinking not Joe because he seems to be behaving himself

He was also around a bunch of Trump supporters. A lot of his security seemed to be outside of arms reach during the photo op. I bet that if he got handsy with any of those kids, the Secret Service couldn't get to him fast enough to make much of a difference to him getting beaten up. Now that would have been a photo op.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
This effort is ongoing...

It always has been, that is why your claim that it was going to happen at once and thousands upon thousands being rounded up would have to be justified was wrong.

So the plan is just day to day law enforcement action? Why would anyone need to be prepped for that using coded messages?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I have no words. I do have a question tho: Real Biden or fake Biden?

Those kids, the MAGA kids (seemingly from one family) were "wrangled" into that pic by Team Joe. So, either Team Joe is trolling, or the symbolism is interesting. Or, "no words" is due to his hands off the kids? Not real Joe, none are at this point, though it looks different then the one in the earlier pic with the makeup tape ear flap.
Look at the box on the shelf in the upper left hand corner on the 1st pic. What do you see?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It "always has been?"

Yeah, I guess so, if you prescribe to the biblical version of events. No argument there.

As far as the physical version of events though, no, it hasn't "always been." The Q story is only 4 years old. Human civilization, by comparison, is thousands of years old. "Q" is now. It is still ongoing, much to the chagrin, I'm sure, of people like yourself and ATS' most notorious stooge. "All at once" obviously means in this effort. Much like a game of chess, you're gonna take pieces off the board as it is convenient and if it fits in with the grand strategy.

The point is that they aren't going to end this with underlings poised to take the helm. They're going to get them too.
edit on 12-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I'm a pretty strong believer that until proven otherwise, the people behind "KU" have become gate-keepers and have corrupted themselves because of that. This is my opinion and if attacked over it I will waste space both explaining and defending my position on this. SO unless "KU" comes forward with information proving other wise, this is my belief.

Now this being said, that doesn't negate any of the information we have already received from "KU". That data seems to be good information as too what has been going on. If I have any complaint about it is that it only becomes clear after the fact, and rarely does it point to events before they happen. Now as to your point:

Do you think any of these arrests would have happened if "KU" wasn't exposing these people?

If you do, then why did these arrests only happen after "KU" brought them to public light?

If you don't, then why argue about it?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Exactly. He misses the forest for the trees. Q obviously has the juice. Those people I referred to would not have been taken down if Trump weren't in office. It simply wouldn't have happened.

Sure, you can say "but that didn't happen because Q did it", but that is literally a child's position to take. Obviously these people have been up to their crap long before Q and Trump, but it took Q and Trump to see justice done. The perfect example was Epstein. Everyone likes to argue that Epstein was arrested because of someone else and he was already convicted before Trump took office. But it was only after Trump took office that his arrest and conviction actually meant anything

Hell, the first time he was sentenced to prison but actually spent all of his time at home and was even given a lottery grand prize for his "troubles."

Q is 100% legit. To argue otherwise is foolish.

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join