It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"The fall of the establishment" will take place mostly behind the scenes. If you want to see evidence of the "fall of the establishment", you need to look at the fall of the people who control the strings of your so-called "elite." The fall of Jeffery Epstein = the fall of the establishment. The fall of Ed Buck = the fall of the establishment. The fall of the various state representatives for crimes ranging from money laundering to sexual deviancy = the fall of the establishment. The fall of Harvey Weinstein (Hollywood powerbroker: read influence over celebrities and the reason why Michael Obama sent his daughter to intern under him) = the fall of the establishment.

Wake the hell up, man. You miss the forest for the trees. You're cherry picking. At this point your entire "game" is to latch on to the name "Hillary Clinton" and hold her up as the champion of your position because she still hasn't been arrested.

Bravo. πŸ˜‚

The entire world is falling apart around the establishment. This is obvious and the evidence of it is told in the World Cup qualifying matches. Unless you wanna argue that is business as usual. πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
That is actually a sad and rather short list of establishment casualties.

I don't attribute any of those to Q but feel free to do so if you want.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We have another candidate today, Sept 12th, for DEAD CAT BOUNCE (4 posts):

A stray cat at the Miami football game fell from the upper deck and these guys saved it by catching it in an American flag. Dudes rock.

Stray cat falls 80 feet from upper deck in Miami stadium, saved by men and the U.S. Flag.

It may be that the 4 KU posts were always meant to reference MULTIPLE videos of cats bouncing from heavy falls?

The KU posts all encode Sept 12th in their headers:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9dc69f No.544701 πŸ“
Mar 3 2018 23:56:48 (EST)
The BRIDGE.
BRIDGE-2.
@Snowden
Clowns.
The LINK.
Google/YT.
Facebook.
Twitter.
Russia ICBM tech.
HRC open source.
SAP.
JP.
TP.
Highest levels of US-G.
U1.
NK.
WHY would Russia tell the world?
Why?
Why is SR back in the news?
Why?
Why is SESSIONS acting weak?
Why?
IG report?
No legit leaks.
MSM staging narrative.
IG appointed by SESSIONS for?
Why?
Why?
Enjoy the show.
Dead cat bounce.

Q

Bolded Chan post number encodes Sept 12th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678161 πŸ“
Mar 15 2018 18:39:35 (EST)
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.

Bring the rain!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Sept 12th.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 267e20 No.1918277 πŸ“
Jun 26 2018 22:10:09 (EST)
Desperate agencies do stupid things.
Dead cat bounce.
You may have the site but we have the source.
mobile.twitter.com...πŸ“
Panic is good.
Panic is right.
July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
Conspiracy no more.
Time to FEED.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 51be55 No.5237760 πŸ“
Feb 18 2019 01:07:37 (EST)

Anonymous ID: bb09f1 No.5237651 πŸ“
Feb 18 2019 01:00:22 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png
⬇
Classic deflection - "the dog ate my homework". Evidence of crime is what you need mr FBI, not dislike and bias to open an investigation.

"Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe says President Trump's own words were among the reasons top officials decided to open a counterintelligence probe and obstruction of justice investigation into him"

twitter.com...πŸ“

>>5237651
Dead cat bounce.
Nothing can stop this.

Q

Previous occurrence was on May 14th, 2021... a date difference of 17 weeks and 1 day = 17 MIRROR:

Bigger

edit on 12-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm not going to give you an exhaustive list because you don't warrant the effort.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
I'm not going to give you an exhaustive list because you don't warrant the effort.

You are right, I don't and it wouldn't prove anything anyway.

When a mob boss is killed or arrested it doesn't destroy the power structure (establishment), someone else just fills the position. Just like those coups mentioned earlier don't necessarily mean things are going to change for the better in the countries where they happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That's why you gotta get them all at once. Nothing else will suffice. And to be sure, it's an absolutely gargantuan task. You perfectly illustrate the need for all of the cloak and daggers.

And honestly, the need for all of the misdirection and, as Q says, the need to take the world to the actual precipice.

I still think things are going to get worse before they get better. And that's a hard thing to cope with as an "anon", because we have been clued in for going on four damn years now. But in order to justify rounding up thousands upon thousands of people around the world and totally upending the apple cart, you're gonna need some sort of serious catastrophic event in order to convince the die-hards this was the correct course of action. Anything else results in bloodshed on the streets.

My personal opinion is that just like the quote Q used to describe it deals with, you need a The Day the Earth Stood Still event. You need to walk us right to the brink of WW3 and then you need to introduce aliens as a intervention force.

You may laugh, but they have been setting the stage for all of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This SpecOperator17 forward of Telegram decode by QSRdecodes references this Dan Scavino tweet on Sept 11th at 12:34

#NeverForget #September11
t.co...

The QSR decode seems to miss the main lead in Dan's video tweet!

1) The timestamp of 12:34 matches a line from #771

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 πŸ“
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

2) Since Dan's video shows the raising of a building (one of the twin towers?) in timelapse, I'm wondering if:

T-minus [12:34] is pointing to "T" steel beams, or lack thereof, on floors 12 to 34?

Does the T-minus mean that there was a lack of steel structural support (or the addition of Thermite) on those floors?

Could someone with the right technical background take a look at Scavino's video and see if it captures something significant?

edit on 12-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
You will come to like Rip even more as they unfold his story. Kace is the one that surprises you and yes I''ll shut up about it. I've seen Edge of Tomorrow and it is a good movie. I remember thinking just how much of this is reality when I watched it! I am a huge believer that they are constantly normalizing stuff to us along the way which if nothing else we haver ever considered is true, should be enough to scare the hell out of us. I've also seen those Larry King interviews but want to watch them again so thank you!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Sometimes reading this thread is like experiencing some sort of hallucinatory fever dream.

YOU Dash unleashed the Kraken. It is raising it's head at the insolent humans on the wrong side of history.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have no words. I do have a question tho: Real Biden or fake Biden?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm going to say real. Look at how the Chinese Secret Service Agent is eyeballing Joes hands to ensure that he doesn't embarrass himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
9-30-2021 Government "Shut Down"

10-15-2021 Default.

Ten Business Days (depending).

Could the plan be to default? Normally this is an act of war, but could the "reset" include the planned demolition of the debt itself? Bankruptcy is a thing, protected for all but dumb student loans and poorly signed contracts. For decades the US has been the debt enforcer, but clearly that is over.

Democrats plot shutdown-prevention patch into December

Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) privately told Democrats of the plan on Friday, according to sources on the call. Party leaders are eyeing Dec. 10 as a possible end date for a continuing resolution to keep the government open beyond Sept. 30, although the length of that patch has yet to be finalized.

What happens if AZ decertifies shortly and loses their house seats?

A positive reset cannot and will not happen under Team Joe.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm not laughing, I just can't believe anyone actually buys that.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I have no words. I do have a question tho: Real Biden or fake Biden?

Those kids, the MAGA kids (seemingly from one family) were "wrangled" into that pic by Team Joe. So, either Team Joe is trolling, or the symbolism is interesting. Or, "no words" is due to his hands off the kids? Not real Joe, none are at this point, though it looks different then the one in the earlier pic with the makeup tape ear flap.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's really damn weird how only the "federal agents" have masks on. It's as if they're the literal "bad guys" in a comic book or something.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I'm not laughing, I just can't believe anyone actually buys that.

Well, I mean, your position actually fails on logic. I have already demonstrated that. So?...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That Chinese SS? guy is looking at the little girl wearing the Americorn T-shirt.

When/where was this photo op made? First time I have seen it. The vibe I get is that this is a threat to somebody's family disguised as a happy little photograph.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Well, I mean, your position actually fails on logic. I have already demonstrated that. So?...

No it doesn't. All you demonstrated was what it took to convince you.

The white hats have not been able to bring down the mob in 150 years and you think they are going to eradicate corruption worldwide in one swoop?

I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Abbott is going to eliminate rapists, after all.

But why only now?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I noticed a Q related episode on the Ducktales cartoon, S3 E22. The last adventure..

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join