It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
She is by far my favorite female character on t.v. or movies. Do you like the show so far? If you do you better binge watch to catch up before the next season in Nov. We were left on a major cliffhanger! They are also coming out with 2 off shoots from the original Y that sound like they are going to be good.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

CDC Facts

That's true. They just threatened others to do it so they could say they didn't do it. This is what lawyers do, someone writes a "law" or "rule" and they immediately find ways to ignore it, which, renders the notion of law pointless at best.

Besides, coercion through peer pressure is time tested, and works best with "prove you are not" scenarios.

Watch for it. Shortly, as in very soon, they will put draconian restrictions on the jabbed inciting more divide. They're hinting now "jab 3 is because of the unvaxxed murderers" but watch for something worse to create division. The target now is the jabbed and the masked.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Cheers T1!

I think the fight "Triller" is linked to #3244 because the picture name is GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5943295 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:14:43 (EST)
GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

1st and 10 @ the 50.
Q

1) He was knocked out in the 1st round... post says "1st and 10 @ the 50."

2) Timestamp encodes Sept 11th/12th.

3) According to CBS Boxing:

58-year-old Evander Holyfield stepped back into the boxing ring on Saturday night, taking on former UFC light heavyweight champion Vitor Belfort in the main event of a Triller Fight Club pay-per-view. The worries of those who felt Holyfield should not step into the ring, even in an exhibition capacity, were quickly proven right as Belfort cruised to a first-round TKO victory.

Holyfield quickly looked his age, he was off-balance on his early power punches, missing on one wild shot that caused him to spin around and fall to the ground. After Holyfield got back to his feet, Belfort pounced, landing a hook and an uppercut that sent Holyfield stumbling backward before hitting the canvas.

Holyfield managed to beat the count but Belfort continued his offensive flurry. As the punches continued to land and Holyfield was forced to just cover up until the referee was forced to jump in and stop the fight at the 1:49 mark of Round 1.

4) FUTURE PROVES PAST: 1st and 10 @ the 50.:

1st = Holyfield beaten in 1st round,

10 = Holyfield managed to beat the count (to 10)

@ the 50 = fight stopped at 1:49... 1+49 = 50

So we have a KU post from March 2019 predicting accurately that in Sept 2021, Holyfield would take a count in the first round before being beaten at 1:49.

Added bonus: The date difference between KU post and fight was 898 days; which is a MIRROR of 8+9 = 17 = Q.

edit on 12-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Yes, so far. I like Rip who reminds me of a cowboy I know out in SE Oregon Ranch that has a similar "Hooked Rocking Y" branding, a fist the size of a 10lb sledge hammer and tougher than iron nails in mind & spirit.

Scientologist Tom Cruise stars in "Edge of Tomorrow," a 2014 "sci-fi" film that might actually portray a near future reality that many SSP Supersoldiers claim is real. Is this CIA's Hollywood division at its mind-programming best? Normalization of ET war? Don't forget the CIA has a semi-secret division dedicated to Hollywood. Who is Chase Brandon? Decoding Chase Brandon: CIA Entertainment Liaison

Back in 2012 Larry King talks UFOs with Tom DeLonge, James Fox, and Chase Brandon via phone. Note this was 5 years before DeLonge reappeared with TTSA/CIA entertainment clowns.

Med-beds housed in deep underground labs.

Are SSP super soldiers the real deal? Well, they're working on them now. Some say that when the military discloses a technology it is already 30 years old.

They've had plenty of 💰💰💰

From the distant, dusty far corners of the early public Internet...

"R & R and the Military Industrial Complex. The Rand Corporation became involved and did a study for the Base. Most of the lakes near Dulce were made `for' the Indians, via government grants. Navajo Dam is the main source for conventional electric power, with a second source in El Vado (also an entrance)."

Note: If Rand Corp. is the mother of 'Think Tanks', then the Ford Foundation must be considered the father. Rand secrecy is not confirmed to 'reports,' but on occasion extends to conferences and meetings. On page number 645 of the PROJECT RAND: Proceedings of the Deep Underground Construction Symposium (March, 1959) we read:

"Just as airplanes, ships and automobiles have given man mastery of the surface of the Earth, tunnel-Boring Machines...will give him access to the subterranean World."

Note: The Sept. 1983 issue of Omni magazine (Page 80) has a color drawing of "The SUBTERRENE", the Los Alamos nuclear-powered tunnel machine that burrows through the rock, deep underground, by heating whatever stone it encounters into molten rock (magma), which cools after the Subterrene has moved on. The result is a tunnel with a smooth, glazed lining."

From ancient Interwebs archives called "The New Age Cosmic Newsletter" posted in a UseNet group (alt.alien.visitors,alt.conspiracy) from Aug 8, 1991. Them were the days!

Such conspiracies are often copied with added layers of conspiracies over the decades from the quoted passages by William Cooper; Behold a Pale Horse, published in 1991, but he wrote/spoke of it back in late 80s at MUFON 1989 Symposium Concerning MJ-12 [PDF].

The Subterrene Machine

The Blue Planet Project: Revisited (2017) - TAUSS, pages 27-28.

RanD and the Military Industrial Complex

TRANSAMERICAN UNDERGROUND SUBSHUTTLE SYSTEM [T.A.U.S.S.] or the Trans-Planetary Subway Systems - Burgeoning Capability [PDF] by RAND Corp, 1978.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system (ATS thread) + Pics

Genesis II, 1973 Gene Roddenberry Sci-fi film where the sub-shuttle is based on TAUSS-Trans American underground subway system.

No end to this stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

T1, as has been oft quoted before, this thread is monitored by good guys (Mil Intel)... and no doubt bad guys too.

Therefore in answer to "What do we do?", you've already done it by posting.

Apols for the delay. Whilst I WAS online briefly, on my return from the pub, I quickly realised that I wasn't compos mentis enough to read/post, so went to sleep.

I also have the conundrum that I can't understand what threat you're pointing at without clicking on links that you point out are unsafe. It would be useful if you make clear what you think such threats are. Whilst my gut says that you're finding potentially relevant black hat comms, I can't make the logical jump to what those are - perhaps you could make the conclusions a little easier to get to?

I can't devote a lot of time to trying to fathom you findings without dropping another ball . It would make more sense for you to provide the key proof data and conclusions of your research, than for us to have to duplicate it in order to understand?

In summary, by posting your findings of black hat back channels, you've made them known to Mil Intel, assuming they weren't already aware. I think we have to trust that they will "do the heavy lifting" from there.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Just because GO has been studied for this doesn't mean it is being used in the vaccines and it certainly isn't proof that it is being used to administer radon.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
So looks like it may all kick off the day after my Birthday, on the 10th.

Guess not, huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No end to this stuff.

It's not said enough around here, imo. I really appreciate the work you put in here. Your research skills are unparalleled, man. An average post that you make in probably five minutes can give someone hours worth of material to go over.

Really well done.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is neither here nor there, as I know the subject has sorta been dropped now, but Hillary was pretty well known back in the day here in Arkansas for being out of line a lot when Bill was Governor. For instance, one time there was a special needs event at the Governor's Mansion. They had a bunch of special needs school children there for the day doing whatever and at one point she walked outside and yelled at the top of her lungs, "when are these effing retards going to leave??!" Or something to that effect. The media did a writeup on it.

The idea of having people come in to coach her up on better etiquette to step into the role of First Lady would come as no surprise at all to me, as the First Lady of the US is a much more public role than First Lady of Arkansas.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
An Arizona State Senator says the Arizona audit is coming this week and that she believes that Biden is trying to mandate the vaccines on businesses to distract people from the audit results. She also predicts another "big event" to come before the audit is released to try to further take attention away from the audit. She says that the Arizona legislature, however, will not be deterred and it's coming hell or high water. Her specific language, to me, lends credence to the idea I read the other day (maybe here) that the reason this is taking so long is because behind the scenes they have been trying to negotiate with the other side before releasing the audit. If that's true I would imagine they've been trying to get the Biden administration to just come clean and resign instead of putting the country through the ish-storm that is about to fallout over these audit results.

In any event, it appears negotiations failed and the audit is imminent.

Conradson: Do you have anything you can share with us on your findings, while you’ve been out of town on future rumblings of audits across the nation?

Rogers: Well, great to be with you, Jordan, I’m in New Mexico in Santa Rosa, halfway point between Tulsa, Oklahoma, and home. We’ll be home tomorrow night. We expect the audit to come out with its final report next week.

Rogers: If there is criminal wrongdoing, that has been discovered in our audit, absolutely, that will be referred to Attorney General Brnovich.

Rogers: We are in these situations because we had a lack of election integrity. Elections have consequences, stolen elections have worse consequences. So here we are and honestly, with the former Vice President mandating these vaccines on businesses. I think the timing of that is intentional because he knows that the truth is coming out and be ready, maybe for another big distraction news item before the truth comes out next week. This is like so many cockroaches, running for the cracks because the big flashlight of Arizona to shine the truth to shine on it to find the truth is coming out, and we are not going to stop. We are undeterred, no matter what happens in the world.

Note the italicized part above. I highlighted it because this is precisely what Donald Trump said he intended to do when he was elected President. To paraphrase: "I intend to shine a flashlight on all the cockroaches in DC and watch them scatter."

Gateway Pundit

edit on 12-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Remember this?

A secretive Pentagon program that started on Trump's last day in office just ended. The mystery has not.

A Pentagon program that delegated management of a huge swath of the internet to a Florida company in January - just minutes before President Donald Trump left office - has ended as mysteriously as it began, with the Defense Department this week retaking control of 175 million IP addresses.

On Friday the Pentagon told The Post that the pilot program, which it previously had characterized as a cybersecurity measure designed to detect unspecified "vulnerabilities" and "prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space," was over. Parts of the internet once managed by Global Resource Systems, the Pentagon said, now were being overseen by the Department of Defense Information Network, known by the acronym DODIN and part of U.S. Cyber Command, based at Fort Meade.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Makeup tape or mask removal pull tab?

Their priorities are kinda screwed up at this point. They cover his face with a face diaper, then are concerned his falling face is an issue? The country hates his guts, the world hates him, but the handlers figure all is well because he looks two weeks younger.

Given he can recover from a broken foot in two days, one has to wonder why his face doesn't have that sort of miracle never before DNA too.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've got a new date theory just for you daskakik!

We've covered in the thread that some scientists now calculate Jesus Christ birthday as Sept 11th, 3 B.C.

Consider that this would make Epiphany Sept 23rd!

In Western Christianity, the feast commemorates principally (but not solely) the visit of the Magi to the Christ Child, and thus Jesus' physical manifestation to the Gentiles. It is sometimes called Three Kings' Day, and in some traditions celebrated as Little Christmas.

The role of Romana Didulo may be coming into focus now:

1) She professes to be Queen of Canada and an Intergalactic Federation of Worlds of Light being,

2) On Sept 9th, she introduced two other light beings; EVERGREEN and PHOENIX, here,

3) On Sept 10th, she added this:

Q & A, time in Province/Territory?

Q: Queen Romana, will you be staying in our Province/Territory for some time after EBS?

A: Yes. After EBS, I will be touring Canada to install the 3 - 5 Provincial Representatives for each Province/Territory, meet and greet We The People/implement our local projects.

After that, I will spend some time with our Intergalactic Federation of Worlds of Light beings, Brother "Evergreen" and Sister "Phoenix".

Then, I will return to Canada before traveling the world to help and guide other Countries.

and this:

Brother, "Evergreen" and Sister "Phoenix" are part of the Team who have been sending the Pissositos to the Spa!

Nothing to do with McCain or HRC. 😂

Consider that Romana Didulo, Evergreen and Phoenix are the 3 MAGI, each bringing a gift to humanity, represented by Christ the human son of God.

They are Light beings and the 3 MAGI followed the Star (Light) of Bethlehem to reach baby Jesus.

They each bring a GIFT to humanity:
PEACE = roundup and removal of the cabal,
HEALTH = MedBeds,
PROSPERITY = GESARA/NESARA, Quantum Financial System, Quantum Internet including Quantum Elections... Money, Knowledge and Freedom!

Traditionally the 3 gifts were GOLD, FRANKINCENSE and MYRRH:

GOLD maps to GESARA/NESARA and redistribution of cabal's gold to give humanity prosperity,

MYRRH maps to MedBeds as it was an analgesic and used in embalming

FRANKINCENSE maps to PHOENIX and hence rebirth, as it was burnt as incense?

If this theory holds water then:
a) EBS is sometime between now and September 23rd,
b) GESARA/NESARA, QFS/Quantum Internet and MedBeds start ON Sept 23rd?

ETA - Almost forgot the most important part:
EPIPHANY also equals DECLAS:

3a
(1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something
(2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking
(3) : an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure
b : a revealing scene or moment

edit on 12-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thats an NFL football geared post. The only QB in the league that plays with both gloves on is Teddy Bridgewater and he plays for the Denver Broncos. And based on that picture, there's only one team from Michigan and thats Detroit. So maybe Teddy will take his gloves off for some reason in the 12/12 game against Detroit.

Another spin for watch the water... and bridge too....

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers T1!

I think the fight "Triller" is linked to #3244 because the picture name is GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5943295 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:14:43 (EST)
GLOVES_WILL_BE_OFF.png

1st and 10 @ the 50.
Q

1) He was knocked out in the 1st round... post says "1st and 10 @ the 50."

2) Timestamp encodes Sept 11th/12th.

3) According to CBS Boxing:

58-year-old Evander Holyfield stepped back into the boxing ring on Saturday night, taking on former UFC light heavyweight champion Vitor Belfort in the main event of a Triller Fight Club pay-per-view. The worries of those who felt Holyfield should not step into the ring, even in an exhibition capacity, were quickly proven right as Belfort cruised to a first-round TKO victory.

Holyfield quickly looked his age, he was off-balance on his early power punches, missing on one wild shot that caused him to spin around and fall to the ground. After Holyfield got back to his feet, Belfort pounced, landing a hook and an uppercut that sent Holyfield stumbling backward before hitting the canvas.

Holyfield managed to beat the count but Belfort continued his offensive flurry. As the punches continued to land and Holyfield was forced to just cover up until the referee was forced to jump in and stop the fight at the 1:49 mark of Round 1.

4) FUTURE PROVES PAST: 1st and 10 @ the 50.:

1st = Holyfield beaten in 1st round,

10 = Holyfield managed to beat the count (to 10)

@ the 50 = fight stopped at 1:49... 1+49 = 50

So we have a KU post from March 2019 predicting accurately that in Sept 2021, Holyfield would take a count in the first round before being beaten at 1:49.

Added bonus: The date difference between KU post and fight was 898 days; which is a MIRROR of 8+9 = 17 = Q.

edit on 12-9-2021 by CAPT PROTON because: spelling

edit on 12-9-2021 by CAPT PROTON because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Yes, but apparently Trump was actually at that fight last night. On the 20th anniversary of 9-11 no less. I feel pretty confident that that event last night was a marker of some sort. For what is anyone's guess at this point, but as soon as I saw Trump would be at a fight on the anniversary of 9-11 with a fight poster with the words "No Holds Barred" (very strange wording to put on a fight poster for a boxing match as literally all holds are barred) I knew that was a not so subtle message to anons.

I wish I could have watched the fight to hear what Trump had to say, but my Razorbacks were playing Texas last night and that Trumps a couple has been fighters in my world.

Arkansas beat the damn brakes off the Longhorns too, for what it's worth. WPS!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
He also calls Biden the "former Vice President" NOT the President...that bit stuck out for me! Implying he's NOT President?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Makeup tape or mask removal pull tab?

Their priorities are kinda screwed up at this point. They cover his face with a face diaper, then are concerned his falling face is an issue? The country hates his guts, the world hates him, but the handlers figure all is well because he looks two weeks younger.

Given he can recover from a broken foot in two days, one has to wonder why his face doesn't have that sort of miracle never before DNA too.

Different mask this time. He looks like a totally different person yet again. 😂

It's obvious to anyone who is paying the slightest bit of attention. I believe that's by design to keep anons on task.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
He also calls Biden the "former Vice President" NOT the President...that bit stuck out for me! Implying he's NOT President?
Rainbows
Jane

Indeed. I made a mistake in my post though. That's a lady saying that.

I would assume that means that the audit verifies what we all know. Donald Trump was the rightful winner of the election.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ku: When does a bird sing?

Rockin' Robin tweet tweet tweet. I suppose it couldn't be more obvious right?

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest collusion with China.

It is all there. All I can say is Treason.
The last page is everything.

Just for laughs:
aoerestaurang.se...>uploads>2021/08/glgpr>f...
Aug. 14, 2018
Fbi text message prank:
People are falling for a tweet from a fake twitter account named after the FBI agent who was fired...SPECIAL BONUS PRANK ROCKIN' Robin.
Twitter gives instructions and coordinates all the other actors.
They set up fake Twitter accounts and give instructions such as this:
Tweet: Please vote.[ Bob Marley] Rockin' Robin
FOOD + Drink Magazine is there and we have the floating C F G that was in the magazine add Lucky Strike cigarettes, which we know are one of the bad actors.

www.newsandtribune.com...>opinion>dodd-twitter...
Dodd: Twitter Donald [to the tune of Rockin' Robin...]
Jan. 7, 2017 - Donald Trump tweet. He sits in the tower all night long, tweeting out everything he thinks is wrong. All of his followers can't retweet,...< Direct evidence of silencing.

songtranslation.com...>Michael Jackson
The wise old owl, the big black crow. Flappin' their wings singing go bird go. Rockin' robin, tweet, tweet, tweet. < Many code names are in this link.
China is there...ootashiroari.com...>detal
tweet..chinese characters...boss..[rockin' robin] vol.43 Chinese.

It has the same updating of information.

Many of the links are not safe.

Posting this for the record.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel that was my point of posting the information. No doubt MI have the capabilities to go to the sites much more safely than I can.
I can only shine a flashlight and point at the direction of the intel. To really do a complete detailed explanation would take much too long and would consume the entire thread. Code names and the various threads they wind through are best left to those who are in charge of national security.
As to what threat, I really can only guess so no point in just speculation. It is more than clear that goog is a communication tool for all of these actors and the updates are done mostly on the last page. I believe their last update was to facilitate communication by grouping of words. Just a thought but it seems to work.

I spend many hours really analyzing the site and all of the links so I can get a very clear sense of back channel communication.
Ku did say we need to find out how they communicate and this has it all along with code names, so that I think solves one part.

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join