It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Many of the links are not safe.

Then why are you posting them?
If the links aren't safe, could you at least do us a solid and better explain what you're getting at? I don't mean any offense here but your pretenses to your posts seem to hang on links that you yourself are saying aren't safe to open. This makes no sense to me and the posts themselves are extremely hard to follow.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't understand what you're getting at, but I would like to.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Have you gotten any of these right?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Have you gotten any of these right?

I've taken Sufi's posts and used them to make accurate predictions elsewhere. Sufi is very much on point with a lot of the decodes. Some miss for sure, but that's to be expected.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Sounds to me like you hunted around to make things fit.

Yeah, that works sometimes.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Wonder what George Bush thinks? Black card...Card game, Cards [crimes] Against Humanity asks the same kuestion.
Then there is the white card about birds dying and that is what has been happening this summer and it is being reported more often now. In fact there have been warnings to not fill bird feeders.
It makes me wonder how these cards can be so accurate?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No. To be more specific, I don't get in the habit of making hard date predictions, because the nature of this thing makes that a fool's errand most times. But there are a few other places where I post. I do this all to try and spread as much awareness as possible. Early on I figured one way I can help the effort maybe would be to take what I considered the best research from each place and spread it to the other places. I couldn't even begin to put a number on the hours I've spent on this since it began. It's a lot.

Anyways, on another site I frequent and participate in there was one particular poster who was trolling the Q thing really hard and they finally got under my skin to the point where I decided to make a hard date prediction in an attempt to prove them wrong and maybe get them to shut the hell up. To do that, I used Sufi's decode about the Jewish calendar as it related to DECLAS efforts. I can't remember the specifics exactly as this was like 1.5 years ago, but I was able to use Sufi's information to tell these people that on these certain exact dates we would be hearing about William Barr working on DECLAS stuff. And true to form there were several moves he made over that two day span toward that effort. Up to and including him making a special trip to DC to talk with members of Congress about it.

The post centered around the Jewish calendar and a specific holiday. I can't remember the specifics but it had something to do with "the boomerang" and the story of the King and his aide who saved his life.

That was all Sufi and he was 100% correct in his decode.

There have been others, many others, but that one I know for sure because I was so confident in his info that I used it to shut a troll down.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That was from the golden age of Q when they were still posting about things the admin might have been up to at that time.

These 2 and 3 year predictions and probably all of the ones based on timestamps seem to miss. Certainly everyone that was about "it going down" has failed because people are still waiting for that.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I appreciate what you are saying and the frustration of others. I am posting these sources in the hopes that someone in authority can follow up on them in more detail.
I don't want to color the information with my opinions and just want the facts to come to light. It takes me hours to review and analyze but I am also hamstrung by all of the unsafe sites. In fact as I get really on target the number of unsafe sites increases.
People can just skip over my posts because to others it looks obscure but if you go and look at the sites and all of the links it just is all in our face. There is so much there and I consider that evidence. I only post a few examples.
I carry all of the links of all the material in my head so when I see a word I can then link it back to say a magazine, advertisement, commercial, news article or game piece so that is why I sometimes will link several seemingly unconnected but relevant connections. Sometimes it gets pretty complicated because I could also refer to crossword puzzles, billboards ect. I would just end up overwhelming everyone and this thread.
Apologies to everyone here.

I have spent the last 2 weeks with family ill with the virus. One daughter went and had the vax and she has now developed shingles. Not reported but oddly all of her friends who got it at the same time have also developed shingles or herpes. We have all been through so much and I am sure there is more to come.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That was from the golden age of Q when they were still posting about things the admin might have been up to at that time.

You are correct in what you say. But you see, this also proves that Q is who they said they were. Someone on the inside. Very close to Trump and co. If that weren't true, things like what I described would have never proven true.

Mathematically impossible.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not really, they didn't hit very often either. They switched to vague rambling for that very reason, so people could go out and hunt things to fit and convince themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Not really

Yes really. The decode wasn't vague. It was very specific. And it proved true. I've seen plenty enough of these to put it in the "mathematically impossible" range. Sufi has figured out their comms. Right now it seems like he is spinning his wheels a bit, but that's because we are in a holding pattern and have been since the election.

In the end we will all see how correct he was about a great number of things I hope. Dude deserves serious props, no matter what side of this you fall on. I doubt there is anyone at all more dedicated to this than he is. A great patriot, that man.
edit on 12-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You are free to believe whatever you want but the fact is that "SOON!" never happened.
edit on 12-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Buried in this Congressional record vol. 103, Part 7, page 8559, June 7, 1957 we read:

Text screenCap is from House of Representatives: June 7, 1957 in this PDF page 29. Found it of interest given the past 18 months.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You are free to believe whatever you want but the fact is that "SOON!" has not happened.

It will happen when it happens. But rest assured, it will happen. Things have been put in motion that cannot be stopped at this point.

Hell, just the other day I heard about World Cup qualifying matches being cancelled because of a coup d'etat in Morocco? How many coup d'etats does that make around the world since this began now?

Funny thing about that too, actually. The matches were being held in Brazil. The Moroccan game was cancelled because their country overthrew their government and apparently another game, Argentina and UK (?), got cancelled because health officials actually walked onto the pitch to remove three players because they didn't follow Brazil's guidelines for a 14 day quarantine upon entering the country. So when Brazilian health officials removed the three players, Argentina quit. The world is uniting against these draconian measures. Except, the establishment has now backed themselves into a corner. They can't reverse course now because to do so would be to admit We the People were right all along (80% of Americans aren't confident in Biden's ability to lead? 😂 ).

Maybe it hasn't happened "SOON!" as you say. But to say it isn't happening at all is foolish at this point.

(I can't even be upset with you at this point, man. Respect for your adherence to a failed position. The writing is on the wall.)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I see we have a difference of opinion on what "it" is.

I'm talking about what Q said was going to happen, arrests and trials of elites in the US.

You are including any and everything happening in the world. Of course things are going to happen, they always have. You don't need to be a WH insider to predict that.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You're cherry picking is what you're doing. Q clearly said that the effort was world wide. Meaning that the establishment would be taken down around the world. It's intellectually lazy to focus on one aspect of this and try to use it to debunk the entire thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I always seen Trump as a bit of a joke and although he’s part of the system you have to admit he comes across as affable and approachable. It might be now comparatively to Biden he appears a genius. Say what you will the world felt like a more safe and secure place to be with him as sitting president. I’ve never once seen Biden take unscripted questions or share a joke with a member of the public.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That is the tune they changed to when their early predictions failed.

A handful of coups, that may not have necessarily been for the better, and some cancelled football games does not mean the fall of the establishment.

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join