It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
All I can tell you is politics at the state level (here anyway) often finds both parties at events. As a child my much older sister was married to a man who ran in those circles and the rumor was told to me by some credible sources. Hillary was not loved in this state her dip sh*t coke head husband was because the average voter in the 70's, 80's and 90's were uneducated who bought into slicks act. Everyone that I knew even if they liked him, they made fun of her.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
That has nothing to do with etiquette.

What you just posted makes it seem more probable that some people started a rumor to be catty. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
From McAfee's Telegram:

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

An old Arkansas biographer said Hillary was "having fun" with the prisoners who were assigned to work at the governor's mansion, when Bill was away on business. Easy to believe. Could be why she didn't get too angry over Bill and Monica.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Could be! What was reported in The Clinton Chronicles movie and what I heard from the state policeman who had been on detail for her was that she was very arrogant and talked openly in front of those in her service about how beneath her most Arkansans were so she may have just been being cruel to them verbally. I always had the impression that most people were like something she had stepped in. I do believe she was born an evil person. You have heard who Chelsea's real father is haven't you?
I think there were so many women before Monica that she didn't care anymore and I am really not sure how much she cared to begin with. I always thought she was hitchin a ride to the WH on Bill's coat tail.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

On the Lead (Pb Plumbus).

There were a lot of things we learned as the long term affects of Lead. I was involved in a study of lead at a Lead Battery recycling center. Lead is very heavy and really the most likely contamination is in our water. The exhaust did have trace lead in it but the danger wasn't like lead pipes. The pipes are how Romans became insane is what we tell ourselves in Chemistry. The study found the neighbors were not being poisoned but he employees were. Plus, to keep fugitive dust from traveling across their property line, the company put in sprayers and watered the air and didn't have a catch basin to treat the pollution. The state closed the permit, end of Battery Plant. One in TN not to far from Nashville gave away used car battery chips for driveways.... idiots! They don't even exist anymore thank God.

Sooooo, we know about lead in pipes big time. That situation is criminal IMO. Once again in a toxic situation that you would the think the EPA would treat like Uranium poisoning, they let it slide. Other things like animal waste or dry creeks being "navigable" when not even close if it did have a rain event, show you they are woke but not paying attention.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else stumbled across this highly Q-related document before?

ia801806.us.archive.org...

I’ve seen a lot of this information before, but never like this or in one place. This is going to be a long read.

Man you are not joking, thank you for linking this!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Random observation regarding the various comments about messing with the minds of children. It occurred to me today, that--

roughly at the age when one starts retaining memories ('achieving' long term memory), that is the about the same age one enters the "education" system.

For me, my oldest memories coincide with the age I entered kindergarten.

Now, this may be the 'system' being practical. They see no point in indoctrinating a child at an age in which the child forgets what it is 'taught'. But one may also consider that for many children, attending K-garten or school is the first period of significant separation from one's mother or other caregiver; that is, an event tied to significant emotional stress, perhaps even trauma. And, with that emotional turmoil ongoing, the child learns to accept a new 'parent' -- the system. First, as an education institution, later a shape-shifter of various faces presented by different situations in life.

As Rel mentions, 'may be something, may be nothing'.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Caled
Has anyone else stumbled across this highly Q-related document before?

ia801806.us.archive.org...

I’ve seen a lot of this information before, but never like this or in one place. This is going to be a long read.

Man you are not joking, thank you for linking this!

Man I would love to read that but damm its huge. i dont have a free year lol

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Guyfriday
Your are just speculating, big time.

No GO has been confirmed in the darned vaccines.

as you were

Functionalized graphene oxide serves as a novel vaccine nano-adjuvant for robust stimulation of cellular immunity

January 2016

Nanoscale 8(6)

DOI:10.1039/C5NR09208F

Authors:

Ligeng Xu

Jinan University (Guangzhou, China)

Jensen Xiang

Soochow University (PRC)

Ye Liu

National Center for Nanoscience and Technology

Jun Xu

just a little homework

eta
One link is an anecdote to the other???

edit on (9/12/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does Robert R. Redfield of the CDC look exactly like the medical examiner during the Sandy Hook event?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I finally realized where (who) your avatar derives from as I just started watching Season 1. Wow, that woman would kick my butt any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

CDC Facts

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join