It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DracoShill56433

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Do you honestly believe the 1989 movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (and/or the sequels) has anything at all to do with what is happening in the world today or has any connection to Q at all?

Seriously?

I suppose I get why we're discussing the jab and other real world stuff, but come on

This isn't the Bill & Ted thread or the watch advertisement thread or the Lifestraw thread. Not just directed at you, but these completely obviously non Q related things spamming this thread have taken too much space and are not moving the discussion in any meaningful way. Just because a movie or a book or a tweet may have a similar word as a Q post does not mean it is related!

No outside comms! Why does everyone pretend this was not stated by Q?

You have several posts that really are on point, but this incoherent rambling is getting to be way to much of an unrealistic stretch for me.

I've reached the point where I honestly don't care if I'm banned for this.

Okay....

So the reason the media freaked over Q is because Q either intentionally or unintentionally taught nerds Signals Intelligence on the interwebs.

Fun fact:
They've been communicating under your nose on things like twitter and movies and it's designed in such a way to look completely stupid so people such as yourself would never believe it. It's a completely different form of communication. One group signals to another group, whether it's history or a Go Code.

Think Gang Graffiti or gang signs.

Instead of Q saying "Symbolism will be their downfall" he/it/they should've said "Steganography will be their downfall."

Steganography (/ˌstɛɡəˈnɒɡrəfi/ (About this soundlisten) STEG-ə-NOG-rə-fee) is the practice of concealing a message within another message or a physical object. In computing/electronic contexts, a computer file, message, image, or video is concealed within another file, message, image, or video. The word steganography comes from Greek steganographia, which combines the words steganós (στεγανός), meaning "covered or concealed", and -graphia (γραφή) meaning "writing".[1]

The first recorded use of the term was in 1499 by Johannes Trithemius in his Steganographia, a treatise on cryptography and steganography, disguised as a book on magic. Generally, the hidden messages appear to be (or to be part of) something else: images, articles, shopping lists, or some other cover text. For example, the hidden message may be in invisible ink between the visible lines of a private letter. Some implementations of steganography that lack a shared secret are forms of security through obscurity, and key-dependent steganographic schemes adhere to Kerckhoffs's principle.[2]

The advantage of steganography over cryptography alone is that the intended secret message does not attract attention to itself as an object of scrutiny. Plainly visible encrypted messages, no matter how unbreakable they are, arouse interest and may in themselves be incriminating in countries in which encryption is illegal.[3]

Whereas cryptography is the practice of protecting the contents of a message alone, steganography is concerned with concealing the fact that a secret message is being sent and its contents.

Steganography includes the concealment of information within computer files. In digital steganography, electronic communications may include steganographic coding inside of a transport layer, such as a document file, image file, program, or protocol. Media files are ideal for steganographic transmission because of their large size. For example, a sender might start with an innocuous image file and adjust the color of every hundredth pixel to correspond to a letter in the alphabet. The change is so subtle that someone who is not specifically looking for it is unlikely to notice the change.

en.wikipedia.org...

So basically you have nothing to add or than trying to make another look bad?

I'll play, what you got other than bulls testicles? I have a boot.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I’ve been following for sometime, love all the info.. keep up the great work.

Just wanted to share this, as psychics never see any of the behind the scenes activities. But this right here is on track with what’s occurring!!

lightpath.video.blog... omment-501

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeWakingUp

(post by WeWakingUp removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: WeWakingUp

Open doors are better than closed doors.

PEACE

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The effects on the mind for lead and radon is about the same. It makes people both compliant if given instructions and violent if left to their own devices. The issue with both though, is how do you get them into the blood stream? With lead all you have to do is breath it in, but with radon it's a little more difficult, so binding it with Carbon and Oxygen or carbon monoxide and now the human body will absorb it into their system.

So in the end lead in the gas has been replaced by radon in our food supply. Well at least it's a thought.

Added in after an edit;
Both links are from WebMD
Radon Gas Poisoning

You won’t have symptoms of radon poisoning right away. Instead, health problems from the exposure, such as lung cancer, show up after many years.

Lung cancer may start as a nagging cough, shortness of breath, or wheezing that doesn't go away. Other symptoms include coughing up blood, having chest pain, or losing weight without trying. If you notice any of these symptoms, call your doctor.

There are no routine medical tests that can tell you if you’ve breathed in too much radon. And no treatments will clear it from your body. But if you think you may have been exposed, talk to your doctor about whether you should have tests to check for signs of lung cancer.

Lead poisoning

If you have been exposed to lead, you may not have obvious symptoms. But no symptoms doesn’t mean that you don’t have lead poisoning. You might only develop symptoms once the amount of lead in your blood reaches dangerous levels. Then, symptoms might include:

High blood pressure
Joint and muscle pain
Loss of memory or concentration
Headache
Stomach pain
Moodiness
Reduced sperm count in men
Miscarriage, stillbirth, or premature birth if you’re pregnant
Symptoms in Kids
Kids who have lead poisoning may not show any symptoms. It’s a good idea to have your kids tested, to be safe. If little ones do develop signs of lead poisoning, they might appear as any of the following:

Being irritable or having behavior problems
Headaches
Kidney problems
Hearing loss
Loss of appetite
Unexplained weight loss
Constipation
Stomach pain that comes and goes
Vomiting or nausea
Metal taste in mouth
Muscle and joint pain
Seizures

Important info on Lung Cancer Symptoms:
Also WebMD

Lung cancer usually has no symptoms in its early stages. When signs of the disease start to appear, they can include:

Chronic, hacking, raspy coughing, sometimes with mucus that has blood in it
Changes in a cough that you've had for a long time
Respiratory infections that keep coming back, including bronchitis or pneumonia
Shortness of breath that gets worse
Wheezing
Lasting chest pain
Hoarseness
Swelling of the neck and face
Pain and weakness in the shoulder, arm, or hand
Fatigue, weakness, loss of weight and appetite, fever that comes and goes, severe headaches, and body pain
Trouble swallowing

Symptoms of the Covid

Common Symptoms
The most common things people who become ill with COVID-19 have include:

Fever or chills
A dry cough and shortness of breath
Feeling very tired
Muscle or body aches
Headache
A loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea
These symptoms can start anywhere from 2 to 14 days after you’re in contact with the virus.

Emergency Symptoms
Call a doctor or hospital right away if you have any of these issues:

Trouble breathing
Constant pain or pressure in your chest
Bluish lips or face
Sudden confusion
Having a hard time staying awake
If you have any of these, you need medical care as soon as possible, so call your doctor’s office or hospital before you go in. This will help them prepare to treat you and protect medical staff and other people.

Strokes have also been reported in some people who have COVID-19.

Look at the overlapping symptoms. CORn is being used to replace lead and the effects are being covered up either by using the covid by design, or just taking advantage of it. Either way CORn.

originally posted by: WeWakingUp

They don't. Just random narratives as you have pointed out many times.

You remind me of that kid that gets excited about a single puzzle piece, and thinking that the picture is complete. The truth is that it's just a small piece of what the full picture is. So the question for you is: How are you doing today? You don't have to answer that since it doesn't really matter, but hey if your into poking around...

edit on 11-9-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Okay, since I started, I may as well interject. They have kept us poisoned (minds bodies and souls) they have killed religion (Christianity) they have killed unity (racism) for at hundreds (probably more) we have been led around like a cow with a ring through our nose. They have purposefully TRIED to keep us tired, broke, angry and focused on material things...yet some how, despite being abused and neglected as human being (think Sara McLachlan standing next to a shivering feces covered dog in a cage) we have seen through the manipulation. We knew years before Q. Years before Trump. Don’t argue now. Focus. We are everyone, we are the news, we are good and GOOD ALWAYS WINS

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DracoShill56433

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Do you honestly believe the 1989 movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (and/or the sequels) has anything at all to do with what is happening in the world today or has any connection to Q at all?

Seriously?

I suppose I get why we're discussing the jab and other real world stuff, but come on

This isn't the Bill & Ted thread or the watch advertisement thread or the Lifestraw thread. Not just directed at you, but these completely obviously non Q related things spamming this thread have taken too much space and are not moving the discussion in any meaningful way. Just because a movie or a book or a tweet may have a similar word as a Q post does not mean it is related!

No outside comms! Why does everyone pretend this was not stated by Q?

You have several posts that really are on point, but this incoherent rambling is getting to be way to much of an unrealistic stretch for me.

I've reached the point where I honestly don't care if I'm banned for this.

Okay....

So the reason the media freaked over Q is because Q either intentionally or unintentionally taught nerds Signals Intelligence on the interwebs.

Fun fact:
They've been communicating under your nose on things like twitter and movies and it's designed in such a way to look completely stupid so people such as yourself would never believe it. It's a completely different form of communication. One group signals to another group, whether it's history or a Go Code.

Think Gang Graffiti or gang signs.

Instead of Q saying "Symbolism will be their downfall" he/it/they should've said "Steganography will be their downfall."

Steganography (/ˌstɛɡəˈnɒɡrəfi/ (About this soundlisten) STEG-ə-NOG-rə-fee) is the practice of concealing a message within another message or a physical object. In computing/electronic contexts, a computer file, message, image, or video is concealed within another file, message, image, or video. The word steganography comes from Greek steganographia, which combines the words steganós (στεγανός), meaning "covered or concealed", and -graphia (γραφή) meaning "writing".[1]

The first recorded use of the term was in 1499 by Johannes Trithemius in his Steganographia, a treatise on cryptography and steganography, disguised as a book on magic. Generally, the hidden messages appear to be (or to be part of) something else: images, articles, shopping lists, or some other cover text. For example, the hidden message may be in invisible ink between the visible lines of a private letter. Some implementations of steganography that lack a shared secret are forms of security through obscurity, and key-dependent steganographic schemes adhere to Kerckhoffs's principle.[2]

The advantage of steganography over cryptography alone is that the intended secret message does not attract attention to itself as an object of scrutiny. Plainly visible encrypted messages, no matter how unbreakable they are, arouse interest and may in themselves be incriminating in countries in which encryption is illegal.[3]

Whereas cryptography is the practice of protecting the contents of a message alone, steganography is concerned with concealing the fact that a secret message is being sent and its contents.

Steganography includes the concealment of information within computer files. In digital steganography, electronic communications may include steganographic coding inside of a transport layer, such as a document file, image file, program, or protocol. Media files are ideal for steganographic transmission because of their large size. For example, a sender might start with an innocuous image file and adjust the color of every hundredth pixel to correspond to a letter in the alphabet. The change is so subtle that someone who is not specifically looking for it is unlikely to notice the change.

en.wikipedia.org...

I like your ATS handle.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So in the end lead in the gas has been replaced by radon in our food supply. Well at least it's a thought.

So, it really isn't even a single puzzle piece?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not really. One poison is just being replaced by another. I bet it has something to do with the high fructose corn syrup that is used on the industrial scale, and not the stuff that the average consumer can get. My thinking as to why has to do with how during the first set of lockdowns soda and other high sweetened foods went the wayside in favor of home grown foods. Graphene oxide is after all just carbon and oxygen that can be used to deliver substances to parts of the body. Stuff like radon.
This stuff has been tested before.

Graphene oxide as a radon barrier in living environments was introduced by intercalating the polymer resin-coated layer inside a multilayer membrane with an area of 1 × 10 m and a thickness of 2.5 mm, prepared by the roll-to-roll method. A 5 μm-thick graphene oxide polymer resin (GOPR) layer was coated on polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film (100 μm) between the two styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS)-modified bitumen asphalt layers fitted for construction sites. The inserted graphene oxide materials were characterized by means of infrared, Raman, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS). Dispersion-corrected density functional theory (DFT) calculations suggested weaker binding energies on the oxide surfaces and higher penetration energy barriers of graphene nanopores for radon (222Rn) than in the cases of the atmospheric gas molecules Ar, H2O, CO2, H2, O2, and N2. Theoretical calculations of the graphene nanopores supported the higher barrier energies of 222Rn than most ambient gases. The roll-to-roll prepared graphene materials exhibited good barrier properties for 222Rn as well as for the ambient gases. The purpose of our experimental and theoretical study is to provide a better understanding of using graphene-based materials to reduce the risk of carcinogenic radon gas in construction sites and residential buildings for practical applications.

I know this study was done as a way to limit radon exposure, but these same tests also showed that radon can be contained within GO (Graphene Oxide). Yeps the same GO that has been found in those darned vaccines. CORn.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeWakingUp

originally posted by: daskakik

Look at the periodic table:
C = Carbon
O = Oxygen
Rn = Radon

CORn.

I got that, but what do they have to de with each other and what do they have to do with all the articles about lead?

They don't. Just random narratives as you have pointed out many times.

Good to see you back, nobody questions them better than you.

It was never about decodes but events. The "Geronimo" is so obvious, news it always has been. But they will carry on until thread 187.

ETA We don't share the same belief here but I agree with the questioning.

Just one more thing, they're waiting for Trump to do something when they can do it themselves. Biggest Psyop ever.

Hi dask. 🙋
This post is to wwu 🙋

Lead is something weird for sure. Externally, it protects us from hurtful things trying to penetrate our vitally important biology, internally, it is hurtful to our vitally important biology.

The choice to know...
Being spoonfed info makes us vulnerable to hokey pokey fairytales. MSM narrative.
But when one sets out to cross reference and basically do their own homework, like dask, there you have acquired the knowledge of nonfiction...suited to your own understanding and comprehension...other's may not be ascribed to....
You can share anything with anyone but it's up to the receiver how they manage to process given input...conscious decision to do our own homework is the choice to know.👍

At least that is my interpretation.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
15 minute interview with a nurse. Worth a listen. Mass mind control is a thing, there is no other explanation for any of this behavior. Ages ago I said the biggest problem we'd face is that when folks got into trouble they would go to the very people who caused the damage. This is exactly that.

Whistleblower! Nurse DESTROYS "Delta" Narrative, VACCINATED Patients Fill Hospital!

This was Team Joe's 911, their emotional attack was not physical this time.

As a full blown non sequitur to save space. Has anyone in all of human history, alive or dead, ever said these words "gee I wonder what George Bush thinks?" Having these criminals show up a memorial for the very people they killed is a kind of sickness there is no way to describe.
edit on 11-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
9/11/90: Bush Sr. New World Order Speech
www.youtube.com...

9/11/21: George W. Bush compares "domestic extremists" to Islamist terrorists in his 9/11 speech: "They are children of the same foul spirit, and it is our continuing duty to confront them..."
twitter.com...

Biden fulfills his role as barking lap dog for the criminal elites. How can a person bow down, submit, plunk down money and support these disgusting, vile, traitorous pond scum, unless they were looking for a piece of the action themselves...

twitter.com...

The Great Pyramids of Egypt as displayed on the series Battle Star Galactica, a Mormon space drama. Covid has come and Xovid will go like dust in the wind. Biden the impostor pRresident will begone and the Pyramids will still stand like sentinels watching over advanced knowledge.

edit on 11-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Your are just speculating, big time.

No GO has been confirmed in the darned vaccines.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Guyfriday
Your are just speculating, big time.

No GO has been confirmed in the darned vaccines.

You are correct, it has not been reported as confirmed nor will it be. Would you like a chance at cracking what CORN means, and why it's ready to harvest was posted by many at the same time the vaccine was ready to go? I'm curious as to what others think.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sometimes reading this thread is like experiencing some sort of hallucinatory fever dream.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You are correct, it has not been reported as confirmed nor will it be.

Of course not. The rumor started with a vial with a vax label that appeared at a university lab in spain from who knows where.

Would you like a chance at cracking what CORN means...

I don't even know why CORN is suddenly a thing.

edit on 11-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has Hillary's eyebrows always been that big and bushy and dark?

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join