It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

“For God and Country—Geronimo!"

Geronimo flashback...

Geronimo's Stolen Bones Raytheon Trump Tesla Patent.

MIT Archives - John G. Trump Papers, MC 223, box X. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Distinctive Collections, Cambridge, Massachusetts.

And from way back...

9/11/1683 marks the anniversary of the epic Battle of Vienna, at a city the Islamic troops called "The Golden Apple." A battle where brave men stood side by side to stop the warriors of Ottoman's expansionist onslaught from entering into Europe. A relief force making up of the Holy League, included the Polish Winged Hussars, a legendary elite cavalry unit the world has ever seen. The cavalry charge of some 18,000 men came to Vienna's aid after Vienna endured 2 months of constant siege by the Turkish armies. The heroic battle that ensued not only saved Europe but Christendom as a whole or so as the story goes.

King Jan III Sobieski (he was in his mid 50's at the time), personally led the charge from the front and later wrote a letter to the Pope saying, "Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" - "We came, We saw, God conquered."
Badass of the Week (Language warning)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So Q style who wants to look into Jack Posobiec?

Another click bait merchant profiting out of all the struggles and hurt of innocent people.

Dig before reply, bigger will be next.

"White hats will be seen as black hats and black as white"

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm on page 350 here bc I can't keep up! I do stuff on multiple apps and sites and little is integrating on the big network attaching it self to all of us....(tentacles of communism) we're not getting the memo in time...I give us 90 days + however long it takes for people to realize how covid in no shape or form compares to Spanish flu... and it's going to stand out from here on out,
(mandates and lockdown is not warranted/justified)

because that jab is going to have to pull off a miracle and sum up to a lot more deaths to compare/stack up to Spanish flu that claimed staggeringly above 50 million...
(would warrant and justify lockdown and mandates)

we are seeing no more than 10% mortality than that of Spanish flu 100 years after a generation of medical research and development...currently.

The kicker to me is the whole world we were led to believe were at odds all throughout our history have recently all decided to enter into a world wide cooperation effort...
collateral damage for the collective was only 10%?????

Happy belated birthday Rel!!!! 🙏❤

For anyone in particular, please do not kneel to lick the boot of a communist on my behalf, that will warrant negative consequences I will not offer apology for afterwards to your family members in a court of law...

No symptoms no tests no jab, 20 months....
Change my 90 day thingy to add four weeks, math isn't my forte!

Prayers for love and happiness to triumph!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

and sum up to a lot more deaths

They're trying real hard to make it look more deadly. People who have lost loved ones due to some other cause are being advised to put Covid on the death certificate to get compensation from the government for funeral expenses. They are even being advised to file an amended death certificate if a loved one died in 2020 and covid was even suspected. Tell me there's not some nefarious money-making scheme at play here. But, imo, people should do what their hearts, minds, and gut tells them to do.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The movie has to do with history, carrying a message to a very specific sector of our society.

TPTB must tell us in advance of everything in order to avoid the karmic implications. We eat up all the ideology like cotton candy and viola, they have created the society they were expecting.

You have no idea how well programmed this is. Until now, we have been a social experiment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The ChiComs now have the world’s largest navy. But that isn’t the main reason they are likely to win the war America’s self-inflicted weakness is making inevitable. Stealth jets are less powerful than autistic foreign trolls with an internet connection and state sponsorship. They have more potent weapons, like TikTok.

As Paul Joseph Watson so aptly puts, our society and culture are...

...controlled by a pathological, parasitic, progressive oligarchy, a cult of evil that brazenly floods the consciousness of young men with a steady diet of emasculating degeneracy — a process that demoralizes, atomizes, and crumbles from beneath them the traditional pillars of masculinity: family, faith, patriotism, self-respect, and stoicism. While heterophobic, anti-male, anti-white wokism is being enthroned and sanctified as the official state ideology of the West, China’s taking a different path.

China weaponized 'simping' and then deployed it against the West, while shielding itself against the consequences back at home.
www.bitchute.com...

Joe Biden and Xi Jinping are both tyrants. The main difference is that Xi means his country well.

Social engineers in the West use authoritarianism to corrupt everything. Social engineers behind the Bamboo Curtain use authoritarianism to crush that debilitating cancer out of existence.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh, forgive me for dropping in but I have wanted to say a few things about the pics of Hunter Biden...
I was an art student and painted for a while, all I will do is point out a few things and it will be obvious.

First pic below is a video scan of his arm, same bracelet, on a backdrop of a digital image of handwriting in gold. Colorized by some digital "artist," printed at Kinkos and varnished or a giclee print was made. It's a big, photoshopped image for $50,000+

Second pic - OK, really. HIS studio. How wrong does it look...they have covered the contents of the shelves, books...and there was a bonsai somewhere, with a hodgepodge of prints. The style of each work is different and, oh, I hate to say it but some of it looks like girl art...men don't paint some of that stuff he's "doing."

Third pic - So, yeah, totally photostyled. There is nothing on that brand new brush he is using on a DRY, very shiny FLAT surface impossible to attain with that brush type. His sleeve is on the "art work," he's not dressed to paint with a brush like that.

Fourth pic - The image on the left is more digital art, arm scans, his face layer several times, sunglasses - might be something more in that - the arms are always reaching. Anywho, on the right is the blown art, which, someone here debunked saying Hunter's work shows a level of skill far exceeding time at the straw.

So, the studio shots are bs and the artwork is made by at least four different artists.

Look forward to seeing what Thoughtful1 has to say

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Thoughtful1

We really need an apropos emoji for "spinning head". The best we have is this:

It's for sure that the players of the game use back channels to communicate...no doubt. Also, some very "special" people can see it where others cannot. So, I, for one, won't discount your "revelations".

Since you're an art person, do you know what the subject matters are with Hunter Biden's excellent adventure into art?

edit on 9/11/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

(post by WeWakingUp removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have done my share of leading, in real life, in corporate and classroom settings. I have also observed, grasshopper.

originally posted by: WeWakingUp

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
The movie has to do with history, carrying a message to a very specific sector of our society.

TPTB must tell us in advance of everything in order to avoid the karmic implications. We eat up all the ideology like cotton candy and viola, they have created the society they were expecting.

You have no idea how well programmed this is. Until now, we have been a social experiment.

Damn, they worked well on you. How about stop it in advance? It appears you have no idea. Don't wait..act, don't follow ..lead.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I have done my share of leading, in real life, in corporate and classroom settings. I have also observed, grasshopper.

originally posted by: WeWakingUp

Damn, they worked well on you. How about stop it in advance? It appears you have no idea. Don't wait..act, don't follow ..lead.

message received.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Look at the periodic table:
C = Carbon
O = Oxygen
Rn = Radon

CORn.

I got that, but what do they have to de with each other and what do they have to do with all the articles about lead?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeWakingUp
I was actually hoping there was some meat with that CORn.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Are we ready now cranky? Look at Switzerland, what is there? What does it do?

Somebody posted before about Qern?

Do you think we are really in the year 2021? This last question should open up many more doors. The choice to know will be yours.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Do you honestly believe the 1989 movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (and/or the sequels) has anything at all to do with what is happening in the world today or has any connection to Q at all?

Seriously?

I suppose I get why we're discussing the jab and other real world stuff, but come on

This isn't the Bill & Ted thread or the watch advertisement thread or the Lifestraw thread. Not just directed at you, but these completely obviously non Q related things spamming this thread have taken too much space and are not moving the discussion in any meaningful way. Just because a movie or a book or a tweet may have a similar word as a Q post does not mean it is related!

No outside comms! Why does everyone pretend this was not stated by Q?

You have several posts that really are on point, but this incoherent rambling is getting to be way to much of an unrealistic stretch for me.

I've reached the point where I honestly don't care if I'm banned for this.

Okay....

So the reason the media freaked over Q is because Q either intentionally or unintentionally taught nerds Signals Intelligence on the interwebs.

Fun fact:
They've been communicating under your nose on things like twitter and movies and it's designed in such a way to look completely stupid so people such as yourself would never believe it. It's a completely different form of communication. One group signals to another group, whether it's history or a Go Code.

Think Gang Graffiti or gang signs.

Instead of Q saying "Symbolism will be their downfall" he/it/they should've said "Steganography will be their downfall."

Steganography (/ˌstɛɡəˈnɒɡrəfi/ (About this soundlisten) STEG-ə-NOG-rə-fee) is the practice of concealing a message within another message or a physical object. In computing/electronic contexts, a computer file, message, image, or video is concealed within another file, message, image, or video. The word steganography comes from Greek steganographia, which combines the words steganós (στεγανός), meaning "covered or concealed", and -graphia (γραφή) meaning "writing".[1]

The first recorded use of the term was in 1499 by Johannes Trithemius in his Steganographia, a treatise on cryptography and steganography, disguised as a book on magic. Generally, the hidden messages appear to be (or to be part of) something else: images, articles, shopping lists, or some other cover text. For example, the hidden message may be in invisible ink between the visible lines of a private letter. Some implementations of steganography that lack a shared secret are forms of security through obscurity, and key-dependent steganographic schemes adhere to Kerckhoffs's principle.[2]

The advantage of steganography over cryptography alone is that the intended secret message does not attract attention to itself as an object of scrutiny. Plainly visible encrypted messages, no matter how unbreakable they are, arouse interest and may in themselves be incriminating in countries in which encryption is illegal.[3]

Whereas cryptography is the practice of protecting the contents of a message alone, steganography is concerned with concealing the fact that a secret message is being sent and its contents.

Steganography includes the concealment of information within computer files. In digital steganography, electronic communications may include steganographic coding inside of a transport layer, such as a document file, image file, program, or protocol. Media files are ideal for steganographic transmission because of their large size. For example, a sender might start with an innocuous image file and adjust the color of every hundredth pixel to correspond to a letter in the alphabet. The change is so subtle that someone who is not specifically looking for it is unlikely to notice the change.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-9-2021 by DracoShill56433 because: (no reason given)

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join