It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CrazyFox

Crazy "RATS" find crazyfox!

It appears Nonce is UK slang for p*dophile, so "DEnonce" may be come part of the vernacular in the coming year?

If it does then I claim first useage!

Make tee shirts with "De Nonce" on them.
Copywrite the idea
???
Profit

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cimmerius

Certainly appears to be their logical stepping stones to ultimate control. Covid-911 is reshaping the world in a staggering number of ways.

twitter.com...

Biden’s COVID 2.0 America:

Kids heading off to school in their Trunalimunumaprzure masks.

To zombie-like madness 👉 twitter.com...

Meanwhile, appears we have another hostage crisis, this time in Taterstan according to Blinky Blinken

Is it Friday yet??? I may start playing again.

I am looking forward to hearing what this 6 pronged approach is.

And 6 pronged was a very odd choice of words...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well if it's as well thought out as his pulling out of Afghanistan, then I'm guessing that we're all going to end up having to buy Hunter's art for our homes.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not up for becoming a PAYtriot, Guyfriday... but inventing a word is a bit like having a star named after you; that'll do for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well if it's as well thought out as his pulling out of Afghanistan, then I'm guessing that we're all going to end up having to buy Hunter's art for our homes.

I'm shocked it isn't on a postal stamp yet, with hunter getting 10 cents for every one in circulation.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Portland State University Professor Resigns, Says School Is a ‘Social Justice Factory’

“I never once believed—nor do I now—that the purpose of instruction was to lead my students to a particular conclusion,” Boghossian, a philosophy professor, wrote in the letter. “Rather, I sought to create the conditions for rigorous thought; to help them gain the tools to hunt and furrow for their own conclusions. This is why I became a teacher and why I love teaching.”

But over time, he argued, Portland State University—a publicly-funded college—made “intellectual exploration impossible” and has transformed itself into a “social justice factory” with a primary focus on race, victimhood, and gender.

Portland State University Professor Resigns, Says School Is a ‘Social Justice Factory’ (theepochtimes.com)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I always liked Greg, going back to the Redeye days. He's exactly the same age as me, and he's from up the road in Allentown.

edit on 8-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Portland State University Professor Resigns, Says School Is a ‘Social Justice Factory’

“I never once believed—nor do I now—that the purpose of instruction was to lead my students to a particular conclusion,” Boghossian, a philosophy professor, wrote in the letter. “Rather, I sought to create the conditions for rigorous thought; to help them gain the tools to hunt and furrow for their own conclusions. This is why I became a teacher and why I love teaching.”

But over time, he argued, Portland State University—a publicly-funded college—made “intellectual exploration impossible” and has transformed itself into a “social justice factory” with a primary focus on race, victimhood, and gender.

Fixed your link, you forgot the URL.

Archived link

“Students at Portland State are not being taught to think. Rather, they are being trained to mimic the moral certainty of ideologues,” said the letter, which was published on Bari Weiss’s Substack page.

Bari Weiss: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Refuse to Stand By While My Students Are Indoctrinated - also published on Bari's site.

Paul Rossi, math teacher. Appears like an ordinary guy. Offense: un-woke.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
3 YEAR DELTAs for Sept 9th are posts #2121 thru' #2126.

The last is most important, I think:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fd0a4a No.2950995 📁
Sep 9 2018 18:07:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2ff6ce No.2950906 📁
Sep 9 2018 18:01:39 (EST)
>>2950820
Q KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Thanks & Godspeed.

>>2950906
How do you know when something VERY BIG is about to drop?
ATTACKS INCREASE FROM ALL DIRECTIONS.
READY THE MEMES.
[FISA CORRUPTION]
You have more than you know.
KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

edit on 9-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm really not into posting tonite/this morning. I read your archived links. This crap is ridiculous. We have a lot of work ahead of us in dealing with the woke left brainwashed minds.
Also I just saw a McAfee video on telegram of John McAfee in still shots with his voice reading a speech I assume he had written. At the end of the vid there was a KU and a date below 11/11/21.........I'm immediately thinking when I see it
"are we going to make it two more months"?

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Twitter is testing a feature that allows users to remove followers instead of blocking them - without them knowing

Twitter is testing a feature that would let users remove a follower without blocking them.
Currently only available to some users on the web version of the platform, the option prevents a chosen user from seeing any of a person's future posts.

www.dailymail.co.uk... vent-seeing-tweets-without-blocking.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Social media is a lifelong version of junior high school.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What do you think is meant by You have more than you know? I'm sorry if this has been discussed I don't remember it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I believe that as well. Before January of this year I only used FB and that was primarily to look at pictures posted by relatives (Okay I admit that I played Pioneerville for a bit......don't judge please). It was exactly the same as jr and sr high all the way down to the exact same cliques' of people. The Q topic is one of the best things IMO that has happened to some people who have finally broken free of those outlets.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
"They won't know you've removed them, but can follow you again in the future".

Sounds like typical crazy non-logic from the Twitter Gorilla Lady overseer.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It's insanity at is finest isn't Care? I sincerely am concerned with how we are going to dwell with these people at the end of this journey. I know Cue said we needed to forgive and I believe I am capable of doing that for most (not the evil pedo's) but how in the world to are we supposed to carry on with decent and moral lives when this type of stupidity will still be out there? Will there be anyway that they can come to learn or are they incurably stupid?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Gematria For Beginners: The Art and Science Behind Jewish Numerology

Gematria -- or numerology -- is one of the tools we've been gifted with to help us examine and dissect the inner workings of existence. The numerical equivalent of any given word or name reveals its deeper meaning. No wonder so many are intrigued by the study of gematria. What is the numerology of my name, and what secrets does it hold about me?

t.me...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This was on several channels on telegram over night.

Americans have a constitutional right to peaceably assemble, and should - especially for a good cause like the Jan6 prisoners.
That said, I will not endorse the event on September 18 because the event organizer is making memes and jokes about the event being subverted by the “glowies”.

An event organizer is the face of the event, and at this point the posts he has publicly made is a credible enough threat for me to not endorse the event.

In fact, I will do the opposite, and recommend NOBODY GO TO THE SEPTEMBER 18 EVENT IN DC.

t.me...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Large scale election investigation into Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan will soon be going public with evidence of illegal activity

An election integrity group called True the Vote, in partnership with lead contractor OPSEC Group, have spent months since the election acquiring over 27 terabytes of data as part of a massive investigation into the 2020 election. The data consists of more than 10 trillion location-based cell phone pings, which allows the team to track the movements of suspected ballot traffickers in six different states.

By setting up “geofences” around drop boxes and other locations, the group has discovered 242 suspected ballot traffickers in Georgia, that went to an average of 23 drop boxes a day during the early voting period, and another 202 suspected ballot traffickers in Arizona. In addition to the cell phone pings they have acquired over a petabyte of video surveillance data. Using proprietary AI-based code their experts have written, they are able to detect motion of an object of a minimum size mass, and then tag the videos for further human analysis.

Individuals cannot come to your door and collect your ballot for you. So there is no reason anyone should be depositing ballots into more than one drop box. That would be a crime.

America's Voice

Conservative Treehouse also has an article up about it. This one has the potential to blow it all open I think. Notice that it was an OPSEC group that's been running this investigation. What the did is they ran some geofencing data through some AI software to create a list of suspected ballot traffickers and then cross referenced that list against surveillance footage of each drop box location to verify. It looks like they ran a sting operation if they had each drop box under surveillance. It also sounds like they're able to detect through surveillance footage movement of the ballots themselves.

It looks like they have been caught red handed!
Conservative Treehouse

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

The added affectation of groping/hugging is likely part of the act, in order to portray the character in a convincing manner.

Yes, trained at the Stanislavsky school of method acting. Actor Joe did particularly well during open workshops on "being an animal" and "groping with inner truth."

Even so, folks are still not getting it.

Clip shows the current state, if one's written speech justifies the actions he's supposed to take, his days are numbered in the double digits or less.

Hey, I believe that is the "skinny Biden" without hanging earlobes like the original. This one is likely the fake because the real one has had dangling earlobes and not a nearly straight line to the cheek!

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join