It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is this the Calm Before the Storm?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I noticed that on Reddit also.

On another note, I feel like I am in this weird limbo right now. I can feel the undercurrents of things happening. And I feel very limited by my more primitive instincts...like a yo-yo between feeling enlightened and just plain irritated (and angered) by everything around me (even little things).

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
Caled we must be a threat because when I try and go through Reddit the screen dims on the topic I am researching and I used to be able to see twit feeds and they are now blocked as well.

edit on 9/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994
Did you notice the Saudia Arabia post has the gold Circle Device, a gold ring in the image, from the World Gold Council which links to Hublot?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have decided to dive right in. Come on the water is great. LOl.
We started in this thread around the same time didn't we? I have an important kuestion to ask since you are on-line right now.

Do you recall if any, as if any of Fauci and gang have caught covid? I am searching my memory but come up with none?

I am convinced that they have a cure and have innoculated themselves. They do not even remotely act worried. I have watched them all closely and much too much confidence. Sure they say they took the jab but they lie. all. the . time.

Do you know what this would mean. A cure! I can only hope.
We need to conduct some real, not their fake, clinical trials and just see for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I posted a thread about this article from the Guardian in 2016 and I was hoping for a little more conversation on it because I thought it was very interesting .

So I wanted to share the article here

explains how they have been using magnetized proteins for years and have been injecting them into viruses .

been able to control the behaviors of mice and fish by using magnets

and how it has to be administered in steps at different times

i would really like to hear some of your opinions on this from 2016

www.theguardian.com...

"In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviours."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edited

That is quite interesting.

Dopamine is subtly but powerfully rewarding. Control over its release might allow people to be kept passive and content. Theoretically it could even allow positive reinforcement (reward) for specific behaviors.

It reminds me of the quote that has been discussed, "People will own nothing and be happy." (Can't remember the source)

If the "vaccines," perhaps along with 5G, were to allow this type of manipulation, that would make a lot of sense. Perhaps more sense than outright depopulation, not to exclude sterility or health problems being along for the ride.

See also Soma in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World

"Aldous Huxley, the author of Brave New World, has shown how soma has been the perfect drug for the people of the Whole World State. In the novel, soma is a government-produced drug that is given to the people living in the society of Brave New World. The purpose of the drug soma is to help the people avoid their pain, distress, depression or hatred. The drug soma has taken over a majority of the societies population. Huxley explains the use of soma to escape their reality, refuse to accept social norms and integration into society.

Soma is a drug that is consumed and is giving by the government to the citizens to make the people of the World State feel joy. If they’re happy and dont worry about their problems then the drug is in full effect." edited.
Imagine a Soma effect activated by signals from the TV. People would watch all day. Mind control becomes a pleasure. Tinfoil hats wouldn't cut it anymore. You would need a Faraday Cage beekeeper's suit.
edit on 9/8/2021 by cimmerius because: Nightmare senerio

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It appears that the NIH is providing research funding to some big research hospitals to determine if there are some reproductive issues linked with the vaccine. If we follow my train of thought they know everything about this virus which means they know how it works, the side effects and we believe the purpose is depopulation. I suspect they also have a cure because they are scientists and from all of the studies I looked at with Ivermectin if nothing they are thorough.

So what is the point of these research studies? Maybe, just maybe they are all part of the same corrupt system. The NIH provides funding and they get the work. They may not know that the cure or the answers already exist but so what?
It is one big happy family and we get to pay for it!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have noticed something also that shows we must be in the home stretch. The big pharma advertisements on tv are missing in action. I was keep a running list of all the new drugs being advertised and was already researching them. A couple of them had me really wound up. The clinical trials are a joke. Might as well not bother and just market direct to the public and say take at your own risk.
I do think this is a positive sign. I haven't checked on the day tv but will do so.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
As I understand it, folks are getting dosages all over the place. From small to insanely large, in fact, it seems because of the EAU order, they don't have to bother with mfg. consistency, so literally no one knows who is getting what, how much, and no one is monitoring the results like a lab. I heard a story from a friend about someone he knows getting it, and after he called his wife to say "good bye" as he was sure he was dying. Not reported, I'd say "panic of death" is an adverse reaction.

This is very very significant if true.

Do you have any serious documentation about this?

The reason I ask is I've actually seen comments here and there that the very same problem exists for every single vaccine out there - something about the complexity of adding so many different ingredients that the manufacturing process simply cannot add them in accurate amounts.

This would go a long way to explaining why some people have such bad reactions (even die), while others don't.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Unfortunately for us, there are many treatments available RIGHT NOW! They are not allowed to be widely used for this one simple fact. The Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) for the new vaccines (still not FDA approved, btw) state that if there is a valid cure or treatment available on the market, then their EUA's are null and void. SOOOOOO, it behooves the doctors and pharma companies making hundred of billions of dollars on said vaccines to denigrate and ignore any existing, cheap medicines that treat, prevent and cure COVID.

Sad but true. Watch, once these vaccines all get their official FDA approval we will see the floodgates open on existing and even novel drugs that will work wonders on COVID.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

As I understand it, folks are getting dosages all over the place. From small to insanely large, in fact, it seems because of the EAU order, they don't have to bother with mfg. consistency, so literally no one knows who is getting what, how much, and no one is monitoring the results like a lab. I heard a story from a friend about someone he knows getting it, and after he called his wife to say "good bye" as he was sure he was dying. Not reported, I'd say "panic of death" is an adverse reaction.

This is very very significant if true.

Do you have any serious documentation about this?

The reason I ask is I've actually seen comments here and there that the very same problem exists for every single vaccine out there - something about the complexity of adding so many different ingredients that the manufacturing process simply cannot add them in accurate amounts.

This would go a long way to explaining why some people have such bad reactions (even die), while others don't.

I think Karen Kingston goes over a bit of this in her interview with Stew Peters. It's a short 25 min piece. I can't recall where else, could be the German researcher team as well.

To be fair, experimental DNA modification is an inexact science because science, so there's that.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

YES! Thanks, forgot about the 17 Labs. I presume the bottom image is sound waves.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Also, many EXPIRED doses are being administered. Unless caught (like the 8,700 in Manhattan), hundreds of thousands (or millions) of people are going about their daily lives not knowing that they're not vaccinated against Covid-19.

Not that it's a BAD THING mind you.

(Med providers are paid by the Fed Govt PER INJECTION ($48 per shot). Hard to throw out many thousands of dollars, simply because the batch has expired. No Fed quality control inspectors making rounds either.)
edit on 9/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Directly related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and ATS thread: The Upcoming Global Technocratic Dictatorship

Ultimately, some of these psychopaths would like to place everyone (your mind) into one of these...

Pioneered back in the 50s by mad scientist Dr. John C. Lilly after reading Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

"If you want to preserve your power indefinitely, you have to get the consent of the ruled." - Aldous Huxley

Many are under the spell of technological soma. Ever wonder if 'Covid' is an IQ test.?

However, 'pillifying' the vaccine will make it easier to convince people to take the X doses per year, month, weekly, daily we all 'need' for the rest of our POD lives. Big Pharma has the vast majority of the population addicted to pills from Opium, OxyContin to SSRIs to synthetic vitamin supplements, from cradle to grave. They have an arsenal of drugs to blitzkrieg the entire world.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I do believe we did start posting around the same time. I actually came here for the Q.

COVID is an interesting thing. I considered posting my experience in more detail and what I know a few times, and I suppose now is as good a time as any. Did anyone from the Fauci gang and/or Deep State catch COVID? Not of any note, but Chris Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo's brother caught it at a convenient time to distract the public. So even if somebody reported catching it, I would be highly skeptical of whether or not it was actually COVID, or a distractor.

For my own experience, I caught it before COVID was a thing. January of last year if I recall correctly. I was down for about two weeks. It started slow, mostly a fever and tiredness. I noticed that eggs tasted disgusting, and then realized it was really that I had lost my sense of smell. Then COVID hit me full force. I was so exhausted all I could do was lay in bed , which I did, for about 10 days. I was so exhausted I wouldn't even turn on the television or lift my phone. I spent all of my time cycling through ~4 hour doses of ibuprofen to control the fever. I would basically go from incinerating fever to chills and back again, day in and day out. My fingers looked grey like earthworms when I had the chills, more normal when I had a fever. When I finally mustered the energy I went to an urgent care clinic. They asked me if I went to China, I said no, they tested me for the flu, said I was negative, and then sent me on my way with like 5 prescriptions, the only one that I took being azithromycin. I refused the rest when I made it to CVS. I started to get better a few days later. I say better, I have my doubts about being 100% back to normal for various reasons.

I was in close proximity to 5 people in my household, and none of them got sick or had any symptoms of any kind. Nobody that I work with had a similar sickness at the same time. So I can't speak to how I got it or even if it is contagious. I think it targets something specific, most likely the negative blood types, but I haven't been able to find my dog tags and my primary care physician has no record of my blood type. Although he did give me a lab request that I haven't used yet.

Once COVID officially hit, I left my home very little. In fact, I rather enjoy not leaving my home. When I did venture out on my first trip to the grocery store I saw a person that I feel confident in saying had COVID. If it wasn't then it was the flu. He looked like I looked when the fever hit me.

Rewinding to before I had COVID, I was watching China when the whole thing started. I knew before it left that it would hit the US, and I also knew we would shut everything down. At the time, everyone thought I was crazy and nothing like that would ever happen. And here we are.

I don't know if inoculation against COVID is necessarily a thing. Maybe? I think it is more likely that it was created with targeted blood lines, which would imply that the people who unleashed it wouldn't get it or die from it.

I can tell you definitively this is all part of "a" plan, the people running it are incredibly smart, and every aspect of the plan is compartmentalized. Chess pieces have no conscious thought of being moved around on a chess board, and have no strategy to win. The majority of people involved in this are not just oblivious to what is coming, they are in absolute denial of the fact that something is coming. And the ones that do know something is coming are scrambling, and have been scrambling, for a long time. The real question is whose plan is unfolding? See, the problem is that the fundamental argument is still true regardless of whose plan it is; God does win.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I have decided to dive right in. Come on the water is great. LOl.
We started in this thread around the same time didn't we? I have an important kuestion to ask since you are on-line right now.

Do you recall if any, as if any of Fauci and gang have caught covid? I am searching my memory but come up with none?

I am convinced that they have a cure and have innoculated themselves. They do not even remotely act worried. I have watched them all closely and much too much confidence. Sure they say they took the jab but they lie. all. the . time.

Do you know what this would mean. A cure! I can only hope.
We need to conduct some real, not their fake, clinical trials and just see for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Make no mistake, the attack on Ivermectin is 100% funded by Big Pharma, and then parroted by the gullible.

Ivermectin has antiviral properties and is effective against RNA based viruses. It prohibits viral replicase and protease, which stifles viral replication. It is used to treat Yellow Fever virus (flavivirus) for example.

All influenza viruses are RNA viruses. Coronaviruses are also RNA viruses.

Ivermectin can destroy their multi-billion dollar cold and flu medicine profits, as well as the flu vaccine profits. It could put an end to cold and flu seasons.

It may be more effective than any flu vaccine because it can work on any variant of the flu, compared to vaccines which are very specific to a small range of viral variants (which is why a new flu vaccine comes out every year).

This is why they don't want the general public to know about it, and why they pushed to remap the brains of millions to redefine Ivermectin as horse dewormer.

Because of this paid disinformation millions will now finish their lives thinking ivermectin is only horse dewormer, and not a patent-expired cheap replacement for every single cold and flu medicine and vaccine on the market.

Big Pharma and other big industries throughout history have used this "redefinition" technique to protect profits. This is not a conspiracy. It's standard practice. It's only a conspiracy to those ignorant of history. Just see what they did for the tobacco industry, sugar industry, etc.

WHO: Tobacco Explained
www.who.int...

Thousands of internal tobacco industry documents released through litigation and
whistleblowers reveal the most astonishing systematic corporate deceit of all time.

They literally tried to change the definition of "addiction", among other seemingly standard deceitful practices.

In the late nineties, as many internal documents showing that cigarettes are addictive reach
the public domain, the companies have responded by trying to fudge and change the
definition of addiction - which they now apply to such activities as shopping or the Internet.

Another standard practice:

“A demand for scientific proof is always a formula for
inaction and delay and usually the first reaction of the
guilty … in fact scientific proof has never been, is not and
should not be the basis for political and legal action”

It is important to understand how this machine works...

Final note: Ivermectin could potentially stop mRNA vaccines from working.
edit on 8-9-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Rewinding to before I had COVID, I was watching China when the whole thing started. I knew before it left that it would hit the US, and I also knew we would shut everything down. At the time, everyone thought I was crazy and nothing like that would ever happen. And here we are.

Funny thing is, when we were watching China and feeling apprehensive, COVID was already here for a number of months... in 7 different metropolitan areas, according to Red Cross blood donation samples that were tested for antibodies. Antibodies were also found months before it was supposed to be here in wastewater sample that were taken.
Why weren't the hospitals overflowing back then? It was here.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I believe Cranky mentioned this a week or so ago, but at the time no text description was provided, till a few days later...

Operation Starfall

Not later than 45 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of the Air Force, in consultation with the Chief of Space Operations, shall develop and begin implementation of “Operation Starfall”, a strategic plan to deploy stratospheric balloons, aerostats, or satellite technology capable of rapidly delivering wireless internet anywhere on the planet from the stratosphere or higher.
H.R.5123 - American Freedom and Internet Access Act of 2021

“The Biden Administration refused to help the people of Cuba when they needed it the most, so Congress must act to ensure we have a clear strategy to deploy in a time of crisis” said Rep. Salazar. “We cannot stand by when tyrants shut off the lights and when American security is at risk. With Operation Starfall, we can improve homeland security and be ready to restore internet, freedom, and prosperity to those in need.”

Operation Starfall will help expose the grotesque human rights abuses happening in Cuba and other repressive regimes and provide a platform for those seeking freedom over oppression. Consider how even more tragic the withdrawal from Afghanistan would have been during a blackout and Americans had no method of communication.”

Operation Starfall leverages U.S. innovation to empower citizens and strengthen democracy by exposing regimes that repress access to information and violate fundamental Human Rights. In the wake of the recent historic protests in Cuba, the brutal Communist regime shut off all access to the internet on the island while it tortured and jailed peaceful pro-democracy protestors.
REP. MARIA ELVIRA SALAZAR

Interesting ATS thread on it connecting some dots: Symbolism and Synchronicity-"Operation Starfall", False Flag Asteroid, and 20th 9/11 Anniversary

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good question. Some people argue that COVID hasn't been isolated so it must not exist. I know for a fact it exists, so I believe it has been isolated. I don't think they want anyone to know what it is. At least not until it is too late. I haven't ruled out the possibility that ultimately it might kill me, but I've come to terms with that possibility. Knowing it in fact exists, the real questions are "was it finished?" and "what was it intended to do?" And what is the vaccine actually intended to do? Was it made with the best intentions and turned out to be poison? Doubtful at this point, meaning it is intended to be poison. But is the vaccine intended to work on it's own? Or is it intended to interact with COVID and finish the original job? Kind of like releasing an unfinished video game. One everyone has it, you just push out an update to make it work right. Maybe it was always intended to be two parts.

I think there may be two bloodlines of people, and one is being weeded out.

originally posted by: butcherguy

Funny thing is, when we were watching China and feeling apprehensive, COVID was already here for a number of months... in 7 different metropolitan areas, according to Red Cross blood donation samples that were tested for antibodies. Antibodies were also found months before it was supposed to be here in wastewater sample that were taken.
Why weren't the hospitals overflowing back then? It was here.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Link to Steve Bannon's War Room. They're talking about canvassing in Arizona to get numbers of fraudulent votes. Looks like about 200,000 bogus votes from their count.

warroom.org...

This is likely the big news Ron alluded to.

To save space:

Biden got a not so warm welcome in New Jersey when he showed up to tour hurricane damage. Signs saying "Eff Joe Biden and Eff Anyone Who Voted For him". Hecklers yelling for him to resign while he was speaking. Etc.

It won't be safe for them to walk the streets...

nypost.com...

From the link.

The earlier Joe was rail thin. This belly showed up the last week or so, including the sloppy posture, which he has been careful not to display. He's also grabbing a kid and putting his arm around a woman in those pics. Again.

Doesn't look like he's wearing a ballistic vest. Is that normal for a President meeting the public up close, especially while there are angry protesters around?

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join