It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Caled

Rewinding to before I had COVID, I was watching China when the whole thing started. I knew before it left that it would hit the US, and I also knew we would shut everything down. At the time, everyone thought I was crazy and nothing like that would ever happen. And here we are.

Funny thing is, when we were watching China and feeling apprehensive, COVID was already here for a number of months... in 7 different metropolitan areas, according to Red Cross blood donation samples that were tested for antibodies. Antibodies were also found months before it was supposed to be here in wastewater sample that were taken.
Why weren't the hospitals overflowing back then? It was here.

Why didn't people die more than normal also this whole time the deaths are roughly the same each year but we have a fakedemic. So, they had to lie.

Very few are dying from this they are dying from other things and the Hospitals desperate for funds are "all in Vegas style". Even willing to fire their staff over this when they never were a problem and were hailed as hero's for busting their tails to help people suffering from a SARS virus that has been on Earth a long time.

edit on 9-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
IMO......

WE ARE HERE FOR THE LURKERS. Red pill central. So, if we rehash something it might be 'settled science' but it is still important to explain and get it right. Getting it right is what some big fakes here claims to be about and I agree with that philosophy when it is actually practiced.

I want you two to debate and you are right about it isn't settled for everyone.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
No PFS. I want your opinion and the opinion of others. Whether you guys get it or not, I respect your opinions but get tired of being told not to bring something up because it has been discussed. It seems like some believe that topics which have already been discussed don't deserve more discussion and scrutiny as more and more evidence gets released. What if one person could contribute something that changed or further backs up what has been discussed? We all know that there are cases that have changed direction out in the physical world, due to new thought processes and new information. Rel just had a new discovery the other day on one of his de-codes. I guess I am just not understanding why there is so much hostility on this thread over things that were discussed prior to my returning to ATS and to unseen eyes or people that lurked and just now want to contribute. I apologize if I offended you PFS.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Pete using animals to decide how we will respond is pointless. They are doing it to see how to MAKE us respond and give them clues to how it is done in a biological entity. We are much more sophisticated than animals and they are grasping at straws with money that probably came from the public coffers one way or another. This practice is Nazi like IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fake Joe won by 10,000?

Yea according to Fox and CNN but we know better right now.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I used to be good with word definitions in modern language of the day.

let me see here......

DENONCE:

" to claim you denied it when you covered it up"

.. Hmmmm
ETA
when one uses a lie once against data with no proof, but it is used as if it is true.

What do you think?
OH I SEE NOW you found out the pedophile connection strikes again. Good find Rel!

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

Catching up too now, Yig.

Yes, the fact that there is no Biden signature on the EO extension is getting quite a lot of coverage on Telegram.

It does raise Who actually wrote the EO extension? Would Biden be in a position to denounce it if a White Hat had put into the in-tray of the Whitehouse.gov web page administrator?

Funny story... I just made up a new word writing this post... I miss-spelt DENOUNCE as DENONCE.
Now we just need a definition for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Heck if we are doing a Thread Review .... Here's some Links/Connections to review - For the Lurkers

WHO ARE GEORGE SOROS, BLACK ROCK, VANGUARD, GLAXOSMITHKLINE, PFIZER, WUHAN LAB AND OTHER CONNECTIONS WITH COVID-19

“The smaller investors are owned by larger investors. Those are owned by even bigger investors. The visible top of this pyramid shows only two companies whose names we have often seen…They are Vanguard and BlackRock. The power of these two companies is beyond your imagination. Not only do they own a large part of the stocks of nearly all big companies but also the stocks of the investors in those companies. This gives them a complete monopoly.......

.....Soros calls it his “most important and enduring project” ever. No wonder. It truly could be. If successful, it could mean the collapse of borders, the implementation of world government, the end of America as we know it..........

The Company that owns the World

edit on 992021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Pete using animals to decide how we will respond is pointless. They are doing it to see how to MAKE us respond and give them clues to how it is done in a biological entity. We are much more sophisticated than animals and they are grasping at straws with money that probably came from the public coffers one way or another. This practice is Nazi like IMO.

However, looking at their track record of “humanized mice” their research, as proven with Wuhan is likely far deeper or more disturbing than we know

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The added affectation of groping/hugging is likely part of the act, in order to portray the character in a convincing manner.

Yes, trained at the Stanislavsky school of method acting. Actor Joe did particularly well during open workshops on "being an animal" and "groping with inner truth."

Even so, folks are still not getting it.

Clip shows the current state, if one's written speech justifies the actions he's supposed to take, his days are numbered in the double digits or less.

Hey, I believe that is the "skinny Biden" without hanging earlobes like the original. This one is likely the fake because the real one has had dangling earlobes and not a nearly straight line to the cheek!

I'm sure the use of body doubles has a been regular practice for a long time. But only recently has the proliferation of cameras allowed us to be able to spot the differences that belie the double.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It's not even about whether or not to do a thread review for lurkers. All I said, and I said it several times, is that I personally do not care to look into that anymore because I know it's true. The poster was asking other people to look into it because they didn't want to themselves. So I just happened to be on at that time and was basically saying I would except I've already seen enough. So if someone else was gonna look into it for them because they don't want to for whatever reason it would have to be someone else.

I can't understand why this is still an issue. There are big things that are happening now, not two years ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
People make me laugh. Another person I know. Fully vaccinated. Now has COVID. What is the first response? You can't make this stuff up. This is exactly what was said. "Good thing is she is vaccinated."

I'm still laughing.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The added affectation of groping/hugging is likely part of the act, in order to portray the character in a convincing manner.

Yes, trained at the Stanislavsky school of method acting. Actor Joe did particularly well during open workshops on "being an animal" and "groping with inner truth."

Even so, folks are still not getting it.

Clip shows the current state, if one's written speech justifies the actions he's supposed to take, his days are numbered in the double digits or less.

Hey, I believe that is the "skinny Biden" without hanging earlobes like the original. This one is likely the fake because the real one has had dangling earlobes and not a nearly straight line to the cheek!

I'm sure the use of body doubles has a been regular practice for a long time. But only recently has the proliferation of cameras allowed us to be able to spot the differences that belie the double.

Yes, and it seems like there might be 4 of them so far from all this. The ears, teeth, and size of the waist are all clues.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The CDC changed the definition of the word vaccinated. No joke.

The CDC Just Made an Orwellian Change to the Definition of ‘Vaccine’ and ‘Vaccination'

For your entire life, you’ve known that when you get vaccinated, you’re protected from a particular disease. You’ve probably been vaccinated for such diseases as polio, tetanus, measles, diphtheria, and others, and you no longer have to worry about them, because the whole reason your parents took you to the doctor to get those shots was to protect you from those diseases. Polio, in particular, has been completely wiped out in the United States thanks to the immunity created by vaccination.

This is why the CDC says that vaccines provide immunity, which means that we can be exposed to a disease without becoming infected by it.

At least they used to.

A recent change on the CDC website should disturb all of us because it appears that the CDC is trying to change how we understand vaccinations.

Here’s the “Definition of Terms” for Immunization as captured on August 26, 2021. I’ve highlighted the key points.

See article for the rest. I don't want to quote the entire thing.

pjmedia

1984 has become real life.
edit on 9-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
People make me laugh. Another person I know. Fully vaccinated. Now has COVID. What is the first response? You can't make this stuff up. This is exactly what was said. "Good thing is she is vaccinated."

I'm still laughing.

With my self quarantined aunt and uncle getting two jabs and not seeing anyone for months since, she now has Covid. My uncle is fine so far. You have to be crazy to think it wasn't the jab at this point with her. The food is delivered contactless, groceries too, they wipe off everything with Clorox wipes, and wash their hands after touching things presumed clean or not. Yet, they still have Covid in there sanctuary from the outside world.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The pics Alex Soros (AS) posts are either proof of blackmail pics or proof he's ratted folks out pics. They all seem to be far more the snaps of life. Also, this looks a bit pasted up to me. AS

Mirror 7:18 timestamp Also date match 9-9 in drop number.

Q "Soros"

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Odd Bed fellows

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

IMO......

WE ARE HERE FOR THE LURKERS. Red pill central. So, if we rehash something it might be 'settled science' but it is still important to explain and get it right. Getting it right is what some big fakes here claims to be about and I agree with that philosophy when it is actually practiced.

I want you two to debate and you are right about it isn't settled for everyone.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
No PFS. I want your opinion and the opinion of others. Whether you guys get it or not, I respect your opinions but get tired of being told not to bring something up because it has been discussed. It seems like some believe that topics which have already been discussed don't deserve more discussion and scrutiny as more and more evidence gets released. What if one person could contribute something that changed or further backs up what has been discussed? We all know that there are cases that have changed direction out in the physical world, due to new thought processes and new information. Rel just had a new discovery the other day on one of his de-codes. I guess I am just not understanding why there is so much hostility on this thread over things that were discussed prior to my returning to ATS and to unseen eyes or people that lurked and just now want to contribute. I apologize if I offended you PFS.

I really appreciate your comment here. This thread is important for those awaking to the reality of these conspiracies and ultimately the more people in the know, the better.

It also shows anyone with prior knowledge of conspiracies how it all fits together on a deeper level as posters are talking about the quantum and psychology and our own interaction with it. It's one thing to gather knowledge and another to understand your place in it and that is what this thread gave me. It was hugely helpful to fill in the blanks so I enjoy when discussion goes back over info and potentially brings illumination. There are tons of missing pieces of the q puzzle and sometimes memory is held as a "gist" and only in rehashing can it fall into place.

A discussion can seem derailed for one who is in the midst of it, like someone butting into a conversation and causing loss of train of thought. I don't say much because I got into too much chit chat and drift early on and pissed people off but I still come here for inspiration and then use my own energy toward more local efforts. Other than trolls, those adding to it are gaining understanding, personal or collective. Picking up people along the way, is Q picking up steam. We can't have wholeness without every viewpoint considered.

edit on 9-9-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Deep State Deception Tricks Us Into Thinking They’re Winning – Clif High

Clif has a new chat. The first is pretty interesting. He contends, as I have, we've crossed the magical 70% threshold of folks who have had enough, he says we're above 80% now. The bots account for almost ALL of the opposition. Consider that, ALL the opposition we see in the eneMedia is just fake fake fake, designed to fake folks out.

The middle is more Rona stuff, which I have tired on. But he did mention something I mentioned to someone today, the Jabs are going to wipe out entire countries. Israel wants everyone to get 4 because the first three didn't work. As he points out it will be boundary oriented. Strange.

But. Toward the end he has a VERY interesting tidbit. He says he, himself, has confirmed that the military is ignoring Team Joe's demand to stop what they are doing due to defunding. Worth a listen if one skips The Rona stuff IMO.

He mentions hitting the debt limit on OCT 1. Yellen Letter To Pelosi RE: DEBT LIMIT The vibe on the letter is unlike any of these we've read the past few years, see how you feel tuning into the Pelosi side.

Excellent find!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow. This is really something. This is idocracy, prove me wrong. Gavin Pelosi thinks this abomination will help him: Tone. Effing. Deaf. Disturbing Clip from an alleged CogressCISNOTrasBinaryPersonOfColor

Seems the main theme from his beyond stupid staff is "keep Gavin or everyone is going to die from the Rona because the black guy wants to kill you all."

Which still doesn't explain this, at all.

And groping JOE is coming to save Gavin soon as well. The situation is so bad the only people he can get to shill for him are from other states and a guy who doesn't know where he is. Staggering. Worth noting here, if the "replacement" is another NWO stooge none of this matters, but the shilling for Gaving suggests this is not just a recall, it is a removal for good.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but it does appear that Trump is behind the scenes running things, more than Osama,..oops, I meant Obama. Biden extends the EO about election interference, and then today Biden makes it a MANDATORY requirement to get stuck for all Federal Employees. Does that include the SES? Because if it does, there will be a lot of them quitting due to the fact that they know whats up with the COVID Lie... Just something that makes me wonder...
edit on 9-9-2021 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
THE POWER OF THE SPOKEN WORD

THE POWER OF THOUGHTS
I believe... Sources predict... If true, that could mean...
MSM is reporting... I predict... This could be...
Experts says... Our polls show... Our studies reveal...

THE POWER OF PRAYER

THE POWER OF - "There is simply no other way. [Except 1] "
- PATIENCE = Consider this is a very old plan & we were also once asleep
- BEING STILL = They have it all & you are watching a movie / a designed plan
- FINDING CALM / PEACE = Surrender fears / timelines / demands / judgements
- USING TIME & GIFT WISELY - reflect on your life / offer comfort & mercy to others

THE POWER OF - "BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE"
[THEY] #WANT ALL OF YOU TO RIOT, #DO #NOT !
LEARNING to Fall back in LOVE with LIFE & themselves again
Embrace the suck!

edit on 9-9-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join