It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

What are you talking about? Everybody LOVES Old Joe! Most popular President in the history of our country!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So it turns out the "new" Maxwell/Epstein docs discussed here are not new at all, and the Judge in the case dismissed it after 3 days.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That is the vest. Half vest, half fat suit. They’re trying to coax someone into doing it, so they can push the next phase of destroying the United States.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That guy puts out some good noteworthy threads.

If anyone still follows the G-Max case here's the latest docs filed yesterday in Maxwell's Criminal case:
United States v. Maxwell (1:20-cr-00330)

Ms. Maxwell seeks to serve Rule 17 subpoenas on the following law firms and individuals. The subpoenas seek specific items each identified in their respective Attachment A:

1. Annie Farmer (Ex. 1)
2. Maria Farmer (Ex. 2)
3. Brad Edwards, Esq. of Edwards Pottinger (Ex. 3)
4. Stanley Pottinger, Esq. of Edwards Pottinger (Ex. 4)
Discovery — Document #336

Maxwell Civil case:
Giuffre v. Maxwell - (1:15-cv-07433) - latest filing was Aug 17, 2021.

Covid will be a distant memory by the time her case(s) are finished.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Im still back here catchign up so it may have already been mentioned, but if you look, that EO update from Biden was never actually signed by him. Seems like a tiny detail that could have big ramifications yes?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This was in the news about Prince Andrew's case:

www.thesun.co.uk...

RUNAWAY PRINCE Prince Andrew bolts for Balmoral in bid to avoid being served sex assault papers

PRINCE Andrew has made a bolt for the safety of Balmoral and the Queen to avoid “multiple attempts” to serve sex assault legal papers at his Windsor mansion.

The scandal-hit Duke of York was pictured with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson yesterday fleeing Royal Lodge where he had been holed up refusing to go outside or go horse riding.

It comes as he has failed to respond to Jeffrey Epstein's former sex slave Virginia Giuffre lawsuit in New York a month ago accusing him of "rape in the first degree".

The papers have not yet been served on Andrew or his lawyers despite "multiple attempts" in the past two weeks at Royal Lodge, Windsor.

He is now set to remain in the safety of the Queen's private estate when his sex abuse case is heard on Monday.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The royal family is done. He would have been better off faking his own death.

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

www.thesun.co.uk...

RUNAWAY PRINCE Prince Andrew bolts for Balmoral in bid to avoid being served sex assault papers

PRINCE Andrew has made a bolt for the safety of Balmoral and the Queen to avoid “multiple attempts” to serve sex assault legal papers at his Windsor mansion.

The scandal-hit Duke of York was pictured with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson yesterday fleeing Royal Lodge where he had been holed up refusing to go outside or go horse riding.

It comes as he has failed to respond to Jeffrey Epstein's former sex slave Virginia Giuffre lawsuit in New York a month ago accusing him of "rape in the first degree".

The papers have not yet been served on Andrew or his lawyers despite "multiple attempts" in the past two weeks at Royal Lodge, Windsor.

He is now set to remain in the safety of the Queen's private estate when his sex abuse case is heard on Monday.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

www.thesun.co.uk...

If he doesn't answer they'll get a default judgment. This pretty much shows the Royals have zero power, otherwise this goes away as it did for Andy's entire life. Queen dies officially and he's toast.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Directly related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and ATS thread: The Upcoming Global Technocratic Dictatorship

Ultimately, some of these psychopaths would like to place everyone (your mind) into one of these...

Pioneered back in the 50s by mad scientist Dr. John C. Lilly after reading Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

"If you want to preserve your power indefinitely, you have to get the consent of the ruled." - Aldous Huxley

Many are under the spell of technological soma. Ever wonder if 'Covid' is an IQ test.?

Interesting.

I actually read Lilly’s Programming & Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer many years ago and liked the book. I would still recommend it. The style was entertaining and at the time I interpreted it as being about the power of beliefs and being able to consciously change one’s beliefs. It actually altered my approach to mental health. He seemed like kind of a Timothy Leary or Robert Anton Wilson type guy; smart as could be, but rather “out there.”

As for “Ever wonder if 'Covid' is an IQ test?” I once posted speculation that it might be a choice point to separate the followers from the independent thinkers in terms of getting the vaccine.

Perhaps it’s becoming less of a choice point in how one acts now as more coercion comes to forcing the jab decision. But still a major choice point in how one thinks and feels. Cranky has explained that part well.

Ultimately, it’s all about the jab. The jab would be necessary to the dark plan even if it only contained water.

Covid > "vaccine" > vaccine passport > digital identity > surveillance > social credit monitoring > centralized digital currency = total control.

Unfortunately the “vaccine” seems to serve multiple purposes. Magnetic particles might even react differently depending on the type of electromagnetic stimulation received, acting essentially as a receiving antenna linking humans to a control mechanism.
edit on 9/8/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
TrustWHO, a documentary film produced by Lilian Franck, reveals the clandestine influences — including Bill Gates’s role as No. 1 funder — controlling the World Health Organization, to the peril of public health.

I thought this was new, but from 2016 (IMDB) which you can watch from RFK Jr website.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So reports are coming in on the canvassing audit, not the big one. An Anon said, FWIW, that secret audits were held in all counties, taking about two weeks each. Could it be that AZ was just the distraction? Could the reveal be bigger?

Not sure, but this seems pretty effing spot on at this point. Fake Joe won by 10k.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hum? has there been any "Proof of life" for the Queen this week? Seems to me that if she dies, at least one royal family member will have a life/death motive for hiding it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well chat. I said I was going to deep dive a topic I shared on here and ended up going down too many rabbit holes and got distracted.
Been steadily lurking though. Some great stuff!
Someone mentioned their covid experience. While I have not had covid my wife did in January. We thought she had allergies until she was no longer able to smell. She never felt much worse than a moderate head cold fortunately as she has had asthma since a child.
During this time we shared numerous beverages, a bedroom, etc. I somehow never developed antibodies. Either I had a strong T cell response or I simply did not get infected.
Although I have worked in a hospital laboratory for over a decade so maybe my constant exposure has provided a sturdy immune system.
I am B- btw. Many patients we have are all over the blood type spectrum (I saw this discussed and wanted to touch on my experience at least)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think this is more important than it looks.

mobile.twitter.com...

Appears to be US Special Forces as part of what happened in Guinea. This country is a neighbor to Mali. The abbreviation ML has been thrown around before, maybe on Telegram (I forget where), and I think it is about protecting Mali. Does anyone remember where/when protecting ML was brought up?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
No PFS. I want your opinion and the opinion of others. Whether you guys get it or not, I respect your opinions but get tired of being told not to bring something up because it has been discussed. It seems like some believe that topics which have already been discussed don't deserve more discussion and scrutiny as more and more evidence gets released. What if one person could contribute something that changed or further backs up what has been discussed? We all know that there are cases that have changed direction out in the physical world, due to new thought processes and new information. Rel just had a new discovery the other day on one of his de-codes. I guess I am just not understanding why there is so much hostility on this thread over things that were discussed prior to my returning to ATS and to unseen eyes or people that lurked and just now want to contribute. I apologize if I offended you PFS.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I thought this study was interesting:

The "Universe 25" experiment is one of the most terrifying experiments in the history of science, which, through the behavior of a colony of mice, is an attempt by scientists to explain human societies. The idea of ​​"Universe 25" Came from the American scientist John Calhoun, who created an "ideal world" in which hundreds of mice would live and reproduce. More specifically, Calhoun built the so-called "Paradise of Mice", a specially designed space where rodents had Abundance of food and water, as well as a large living space. In the beginning, he placed four pairs of mice that in a short time began to reproduce, resulting in their population growing rapidly. However, after 315 days their reproduction began to decrease significantly. When the number of rodents reached 600, a hierarchy was formed between them and then the so-called "wretches" appeared. The larger rodents began to attack the group, with the result that many males begin to "collapse" psychologically. As a result, the females did not protect themselves and in turn became aggressive towards their young. As time went on, the females showed more and more aggressive behavior, isolation elements and lack of reproductive mood. There was a low birth rate and, at the same time, an increase in mortality in younger rodents. Then, a new class of male rodents appeared, the so-called "beautiful mice". They refused to mate with the females or to "fight" for their space. All they cared about was food and sleep. At one point, "beautiful males" and "isolated females" made up the majority of the population. According to Calhoun, the death phase consisted of two stages: the "first death" and "second death." The former was characterized by the loss of purpose in life beyond mere existence — no desire to mate, raise young or establish a role within society. As time went on, juvenile mortality reached 100% and reproduction reached zero. Among the endangered mice, homosexuality was observed and, at the same time, cannibalism increased, despite the fact that there was plenty of food. Two years after the start of the experiment, the last baby of the colony was born. By 1973, he had killed the last mouse in the Universe 25. John Calhoun repeated the same experiment 25 more times, and each time the result was the same.

Calhoun's scientific work has been used as a model for interpreting social collapse, and his research serves as a focal point for the study of urban sociology. 

We are currently witnessing direct parallels in today’s society..weak, feminized men with little to no skills and no protection instincts, and overly agitated and aggressive females with no maternal instincts.

www.victorpest.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

New eyes are passing through ATS every day.. and seeing this thread for the first time...every day.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Mercs from Eric Prince? On second thought one is wearing an American flag patch so I would assume not a merc. Who knows in that part of the world, but interesting.

Last I recall from you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I've never done a soak high on anything, but Isolation Tanks, in my experience, actually really are a great way to sort jump start a busy mind into meditation and relaxation. I even considered buying a tank. I don't know if Lily started out crazy or just ended up there, but I fully endorse the use of the tanks, minus the ketamine. Honestly, I've never understood what people enjoy about ketamine as a party drug.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fake Joe won by 10,000?

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join