It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I think this is more important than it looks.

mobile.twitter.com...

Appears to be US Special Forces as part of what happened in Guinea. This country is a neighbor to Mali. The abbreviation ML has been thrown around before, maybe on Telegram (I forget where), and I think it is about protecting Mali. Does anyone remember where/when protecting ML was brought up?

Interesting find. I followed the retweets/quotes/replies and not a soul seems to have further info yet.
Indeed a lot of Mercs in the area, I suppose they could wear our flag if someone persuaded them to, and a lot of ODA on the continent in general as well
I saw a handful of mil flights from Egypt land in the region last week. I’ll have to go back and see if anything stands out

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Certainly appears to be their logical stepping stones to ultimate control. Covid-911 is reshaping the world in a staggering number of ways.

twitter.com...

Biden’s COVID 2.0 America:

Kids heading off to school in their Trunalimunumaprzure masks.

To zombie-like madness 👉 twitter.com...

Meanwhile, appears we have another hostage crisis, this time in Taterstan according to Blinky Blinken

Is it Friday yet??? I may start playing again.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Exactly my point Care!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Aha! Thanks. Ezra on Telegram. I knew I saw it and mentioned it.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

Mercs from Eric Prince? On second thought one is wearing an American flag patch so I would assume not a merc. Who knows in that part of the world, but interesting.

Last I recall from you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Jane, In order to be reactive to new posts and inputs, I've been awake until 1 or 2am US EST time since early 2018!

I have to say that I'm sorely awaiting the opportunity to revert to my natural biorythms.

Anywho... as a result I usually go to sleep, UK time, around 6am to 8am and wake up 12:00 to 15:00.
edit on 8-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The tried pushing this virus back in Feb 2021
Pteropus vampyrus aka Flying Fox bat

Note the logo from 2019:

On December 9th and 10th in 2019, Peter Daszak and Shi Zhengli (Bat Lady) attended the Nipah Virus International Conference in Singapore. The conference marked the “20th anniversary since the discovery of Nipah.” The two-day session was co-hosted by Duke-NUS Medical School (Duke-NUS) and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI). Also listed as organizers are the World Health Organization and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Nipah Virus

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Deep State Deception Tricks Us Into Thinking They’re Winning – Clif High

Clif has a new chat. The first is pretty interesting. He contends, as I have, we've crossed the magical 70% threshold of folks who have had enough, he says we're above 80% now. The bots account for almost ALL of the opposition. Consider that, ALL the opposition we see in the eneMedia is just fake fake fake, designed to fake folks out.

The middle is more Rona stuff, which I have tired on. But he did mention something I mentioned to someone today, the Jabs are going to wipe out entire countries. Israel wants everyone to get 4 because the first three didn't work. As he points out it will be boundary oriented. Strange.

But. Toward the end he has a VERY interesting tidbit. He says he, himself, has confirmed that the military is ignoring Team Joe's demand to stop what they are doing due to defunding. Worth a listen if one skips The Rona stuff IMO.

He mentions hitting the debt limit on OCT 1. Yellen Letter To Pelosi RE: DEBT LIMIT The vibe on the letter is unlike any of these we've read the past few years, see how you feel tuning into the Pelosi side.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

Indeed a lot of Mercs in the area, I suppose they could wear our flag if someone persuaded them to, and a lot of ODA on the continent in general as well

Without ratting anyone out, some times wearing ID patches are part of a contract. Those patches can, and often are, other country or groups in order to deflect from who is paying for the service. Especially in the area of black-market soldiers.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ding.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I've got a copy of the guys letter to QEII in the archives somewhere.

I believe his name is Joseph Gregory Hallett, who titles himself King John 3rd and Mashiach-Christ-Messiah.

Link #1

England???
Gesara.news » News » Joseph Gregory Hallett the Mashiach-Christ-Messiah & King of England???

Share via:
News Date: May 19, 2020

Joseph Gregory Hallett has presented proof to many people that he is the true Heir to the Throne of England and Ireland.
This Affidavit proves and declares King George V was illegitimate and Edward VII was not his father. King George V (R. 1910-36) of the UK was conceived in Denmark by Tsar Alexander III of Russia, while the UK's King Edward VII (R. 1901-10) was in Sweden, 4 days sail away. This was done in a Black Moon month, which Russians and Scandinavians consider auspicious for a king's conception. King George V was illegitimate and looked near identical to his half-brother Tsar Nicholas II.
Certified Declaration Joseph Gregory Hallett is the Mashiach-Christ-Messiah & King of England, certified on 31 March 2020

Link 2 - lot's of claims and re-interpretations of Royals'history.

Link 3 has PDFs of all the legal claim documents.

Link 4 where he says that Bill Clinton is the son of Winston Churchill who in turn was the son of King Edward VII.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The royal family is done. He would have been better off faking his own death.

I agree, and that their downfall is key.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Catching up too now, Yig.

Yes, the fact that there is no Biden signature on the EO extension is getting quite a lot of coverage on Telegram.

It does raise Who actually wrote the EO extension? Would Biden be in a position to denounce it if a White Hat had put into the in-tray of the Whitehouse.gov web page administrator?

Funny story... I just made up a new word writing this post... I miss-spelt DENOUNCE as DENONCE.
Now we just need a definition for it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I always star posts when I am mentioned.

edit on 8-9-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That's a funny picture. "Mortality: Up to 100% in Humans" isn't that the maximum it can go? Talk about marketing in fear.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I always star posts when I am mentioned.

edit on 8-9-2021 by FlyingFox because:

SO that picture reminded me;

LONGVIEW, Wash. — A recent increase in COVID-19 deaths has overwhelmed Cowlitz County's storage capacity, prompting county commissioners to grant emergency permission for the coroner to buy a refrigeration trailer.

Coroner Dr. Tim Davidson said Wednesday afternoon county commissioners gave him permission to spend more than $70,000 to purchase an 18-foot refrigerated trailer that holds up to 16 bodies until a new morgue is ready to move into in early October.

Soon it will become a situation where the dead will have to be cremated after being checked in due to space needed. Then after the death is listed as covid-whatever variant, no one will be able to challenge it. Sure I might be over reacting, but didn't I warn people that the government was going to use this pandemic to take control of everyone's children too?

edit on 8-9-2021 by Guyfriday because: It was to save space man... it was to save space... man

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
NYPravda is the nexus point of disseminating information to the world.

Headline is all that one needs to see.

Bitcoin Uses More Electricity Than Many Countries. How Is That Possible?

Tweeted out by Lizzie Deep State Stooge Warren.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Gotcha covered!

Joe Biden on tornadoes: "...they don't call them that anymore..."

Hilarious, break-a-rib hilarious Joe 'Ivermectin' Rogan dubbed vid clip

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think it's time we considered that the Mickey Mouse Clock is linked to the USDebtClock - due to Janet Yellen's "Impending Bankruptcy in October" letter to Nancy Pelosi today!

The Mickey Mouse Clock shows a time of 10:10 and 8 seconds. Additionally Mickey's hands are in the "Hands Up" position!
10:10 could be October 10th... and Oct is Latin for EIGHT:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4547 No.10672384 📁
Sep 16 2020 15:51:34 (EST)
61aiBqOMPAL_SL1000_.jpg

From Nate Burruano's Telegram, at 23:50:19 GMT on 8th:

They Thought We Wouldn’t Even Notice

WE BANKRUPTED THE USA 🇺🇸

home.treasury.gov...

From the Janet Yellen letter linked therein:

Given this uncertainty, the Treasury Department is not able to provide a specific estimate of how
long the extraordinary measures will last. However, based on our best and most recent
information, the most likely outcome is that cash and extraordinary measures will be exhausted
during the month of October

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That's a funny picture. "Mortality: Up to 100% in Humans" isn't that the maximum it can go? Talk about marketing in fear.

Yes, sure caught my BS meter. I'm sure WHO or CDC has a list buried somewhere, but the highest Mortality rate for a virus that I'm aware of is the Marburg virus at 80% from 1967.

CDC: "The case-fatality rate for MVD is between 23-90%."

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Check out this link your made up word led me to (appears it already exists in French but I do not so I did not link)
La Denonce Seems to be a feminist site but is this a shout out to ats?

Tried to locate the Jr is the second SP theory but I unfortunately went to too many chats and not enough time to go thru them all since they are like trying to go thru war and peace with all the traffic there (anyone else annoyed by the same post just repeating itself over and over again. Like we did not get it the 1st 1000 times, but when there is a nugget to find sometimes you have to wade thru a lot of excrement.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Crazy "RATS" find crazyfox!

It appears Nonce is UK slang for p*dophile, so "DEnonce" may be come part of the vernacular in the coming year?

If it does then I claim first useage!

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join