It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

More importantly, does that mean that the White House is no longer exempt? Jill's not gonna like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You have more than you know - what does it mean?
(Abbreviated to YHMTYK to save me typing)

Here's my view RockQueen... and bear in mind that my view is very logic and numbers focussed, so may be limiting:

1) Since the phrase is stated in KU posts it refers to more information in the KU map of posts,

2) That there is more information hidden in the MAP; which we need the decode KEY to unlock,

3) Specific possibilities:
a) Picture filenames are keys to dead man switches or goog searches - especially the hexadecimal, 64 char and 32 char ones,
b) That keys can be used to rearrange lines or characters from base posts to form new posts. E.g. 1st line from 1st post, 2nd from 2nd etc.
c) Steganographic messages within picture files that can only be unlocked using keys (possibly from other pic filenames?) and software such as Pixelknot,
d) That MARKERS can be used to join different parts of different posts together,
e) That we have not consciously connected bits of information in the map which provide further logical conclusions:

E.g. A + B = C... If [RR] is dirty Mueller must also be dirty = because they are both bloodline of Cain? Both bloodline of Nazis?

4) That the abbreviation YHMTYK is also an abbreviation for:

YAHWEH MeeTs (us at) YOM KIPPUR (Day of Atonement = Sep15th this year)?

5) That the MORE may mean OPEN SOURCE information on the net rather than in the post map?

6) That we have more ABILITIES than we are aware of?

edit on 9-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ja, but the SES wrote about here from the beginning was weaponized by Osama, Oops... Obama, and was a constant thorn in the side of Trump. Lots of examples here in the thread. But the thing was they cannot be fired once appointed. They had to either quit, resign or their Agency had to be closed. Get what I mean?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
You have more than you know - what does it mean?
(Abbreviated to YHMTYK to save me typing)

Here's my view RockQueen... and bear in mind that my view is very logic and numbers focussed, so may be limiting:

1) Since the phrase is stated in KU posts it refers to more information in the KU map of posts,

2) That there is more information hidden in the MAP; which we need the decode KEY to unlock,

3) Specific possibilities:
a) Picture filenames are keys to dead man switches or goog searches - especially the hexadecimal, 64 char and 32 char ones,
b) That keys can be used to rearrange lines or characters from base posts to form new posts. E.g. 1st line from 1st post, 2nd from 2nd etc.
c) Steganographic messages within picture files that can only be unlocked using keys (possibly from other pic filenames?) and software such as Pixelknot,
d) That MARKERS can be used to join different parts of different posts together,
e) That we have not consciously connected bits of information in the map which provide further logical conclusions:

E.g. A + B = C... If [RR] is dirty Mueller must also be dirty = because they are both bloodline of Cain? Both bloodline of Nazis?

4) That the abbreviation YHMTYK is also an abbreviation for:

YAHWEH MeeTs (us at) YOM KIPPUR (Day of Atonement = Sep15th this year)?

5) That the MORE may mean OPEN SOURCE information on the net rather than in the post map?

6) That we have more ABILITIES than we are aware of?

I'll add. The phrase always struck me as the internal trigger. Not so much "we Q have given you more then you see" but more "within each is more then you realize."

In Clif's chat he has a term, I think it is SOC, which refers to all the folks working to take this all apart but who are not necessarily a part of the military or Durham's teams etc. Like us. The dual meaning on the metaphysical level is a way to help trigger the internal knowing, we do have more when we know but it has been hidden, suppressed or even abandoned in some. So Q is saying "wake it up."

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
It's insanity at is finest isn't Care? I sincerely am concerned with how we are going to dwell with these people at the end of this journey. I know Cue said we needed to forgive and I believe I am capable of doing that for most (not the evil pedo's) but how in the world to are we supposed to carry on with decent and moral lives when this type of stupidity will still be out there? Will there be anyway that they can come to learn or are they incurably stupid?

That is a question well worth asking.

Every aspect of our society has been corrupted. No exaggeration, every single one.

Kids grow up surrounded by it: TV, school, religion, entertainment, work, social media… That kind of immersive exposure is all they know. It won’t be easily undone.

As the saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” It won’t be rebuilt in a day either.

As we contemplate an awakening or a restructuring of society, it might be prudent to stop thinking in terms of when “it” will happen. It will at best be a turning point, but certainly not an endpoint.

Finding the path, and staying on it, is a long, ongoing process. It has no end, but hopefully the scenery will get better once we are out of the woods.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Excellent crafted 50 min research presentation with a mountain of data sources & money trails summarized in a nutshell, if you can keep up with her...whoa she's a rapid fire speaker.

Deception in America Episode One: The Tale of Peter Daszak
A look into the main architect of the Covid-19 controversy.

Sept 22, 1998 - Bill Clinton and Al Gore may have known about Peter Daszak?

Note: Gore and Daszak were both referenced in a 2020 article...Al Gore Says Humans Encroaching on Wildlife, Sees Link to Virus

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The TRUTH has been in the PALM of their hands LONG BEFORE any of this started

edit on 9-9-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Daily Mail

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines both offer incredible protection against Covid.

Out of about 173 million Americans fully vaccinated by the end of August, just 10,500 people have been hospitalized with a breakthrough case - and just 2,000 have died of Covid.
And with both mRNA vaccination and a past infection, patients may become super-protected against Covid.

Typically, natural immunity will last for seven to eight months, studies have found.

Vaccinated patients may get a boost after a breakthrough case or a third vaccine dose, she said - though more research is needed on these patients.

Siri, how can I get people with natural immunity to take the Vaccine ?
Lie to them...say it will make them superhuman.💪👊

From CDC site: There are two types of immunity: active and passive

Active immunity results when exposure to a disease organism triggers the immune system to produce antibodies to that disease. Exposure to the disease organism can occur through infection with the actual disease (resulting in natural immunity), or introduction of a killed or weakened form of the disease organism through vaccination (vaccine-induced immunity). Either way, if an immune person comes into contact with that disease in the future, their immune system will recognize it and immediately produce the antibodies needed to fight it.

Active immunity is long-lasting, and sometimes life-long.

Passive immunity is provided when a person is given antibodies to a disease rather than producing them through his or her own immune system.

However, passive immunity lasts only for a few weeks or months. Only active immunity is long-lasting.

Page last reviewed: March 10, 2017

Page contents have remained the same since June 6, 2007. Also, their verbage refers to traditional vaccines, not mRNA.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

twitter link

Also of interest, I searched for this Revelation 18:23, one of the results that show up as questions from my search said this:

What does sorceries mean in revelation 18 23?
The Greek word for sorceries in this verse is pharmakeia. "Pharmakeia” according to Strong's Concordance is "the use of medicine, drugs, or spells." Thayer's Greek Lexicon includes "poisoning" here. ...
"For by thy use of medicine, drugs, spells, or poisons were ALL nations deceived."Dec 10, 2019

Sorceries is also used in Revelation 9:21
21 And they did not repent of their murders, their sorceries,[a] their sexual immorality, or their thefts.

eta: I saw a post on twitter awhile back that had a list of employers that were/would not require the jab....does anyone happen to have the link or a similar one?

edit on 9-9-2021 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

That verse from Revelation. It would fit people like Dr. Fauci to a Tee. More than anyone else, imo, it has been he who has foisted this sham upon the world. He helped fund the research, some say he even had a hand in creating it at UNC, and he uses the "important people" to help peddle his instrument of death. His poison. His sorcery.

Weird about that guy. His last name, Fauci, is an Italian name given to a sickle maker.

Fauci Family Name
edit on 9-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why does this affect only employers with more than 100 employees? IIRC insurance is only mandated to be offered by companies with over 50 employees so the insurance aspect doesn't come into play.

What about remote workers? I work for a large company with call centers in various states including Florida. Most are working from home at this point. Regardless, I'll let them fire me and hope this all shakes out in court, as OSHA has no business, just like the CDC, in mandating jack and sh*t.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just remember The Taliban are businesslike and professional 😧

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Probably just a start with 100 employees or more and later will be reduced to 50, 20, 5, 0, cat & dog. Regards to insurance I think it varies from state to state. I believe employers in NY with only 5 or more employees must provide insurance.

Good question on remote workers. I'm sure big private corporations are/will demand the vax regardless, even if you work from a remote cabin out in the forest with no human contacts, otherwise you're fired. OSHA, looking out for your safety, what joke.

ETA: Job boards for workplaces that specifically don't require COVID-19 vaccinations are popping up

edit on 9-9-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Cranky and Rel thank you both. All of what you both said makes sense. I have pondered on that from the first time I read it in a drop and seemingly it could mean several things. It is just one of those things that comes back to me as I am reading. I'll save these responses so that it will be easily at had should it come to mind again.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm having trouble with the maths today.

US population: 333,304,877
The government says 177,104,652 are fully vaccinated.
So that means 156,200,225 are not fully vaccinated.

There are about 75,000,000 children in the US, of which most should not be vaccinated.

That leaves 81,200,225 people that aren't vaccinated.

Bidan says almost 80,000,000 aren't vaccinated

Wow. They might be spot-on today.

originally posted by: bradychick

link

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Many stations show this on youtube;

North Korea: Soldiers march in orange hazmat suits| Oneindia News

9 Sept 2021

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Im right up there with you! I work for a call center and everyone is working from home right now as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick

link

Which does not increase the # of vaxxed. You can test me hourly for all I care. I’m not getting jabbed.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Anatomy of total effing PANIC and why Team Joe's answer to every. single. problem. is more jabs (kill those who question).

Muzzled Doocy (listen) asks if Fauxci should be fired because he lied to congress about GOF research funding.

Watch the Liar In Chief reveal the truth. And notice how the pre-written, read directly, remarks show us the truth.

She says because, seriously, because this bioweapon is not the bioweapon, that when Doctor Fauxci said there was not GOF research he was right.

That isn't even Orwellian, that is just foooking stupid and is the WORST POSSIBLE ANSWER. She walked out on the question yesterday and today that is her answer? "The lab work wasn't on this virus but other virus'" therefore Fauxci never paid for GOF research in China and the actual documentation is a lie.

What is remarkable is Circle Back Jen is the dumbest person on earth, she actually believes that trash.

Doofus Doucy won't notice, neither will the rest, because they are masked slaves with oxygen deprivation going on as well as jab-roulette in their immune systems.

BTW, when Team Joe's 17 IC agencies put their nose to the grindstone to find out the "origins" did they investigate Lord Fauxci? Did they see this now public documentation? Or did they just look up articles on google?

At this point. Anything from Team Joe is a lie. All of it. Everything. No one should listen to anything they say.

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join