It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
nypost.com...
nypost.com/2021/09/07/four-taliban-members-swapped-for-bowe-bergdahl-now-in-afghan-government/

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
edit on 8-9-2021 by DashVol because: ?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And so it has once again come to this...

Here, let's all read about the bastardize version of the Shaver Mysteries in that infamous story I remember Lumuria

Other points to read:
jasoncolavito.com
here Colavito presents us with FBI and AAF reports into Flying Saucers and Shavers connection to them.

davidhalperin.net 1
davidhalperin.net 2
davidhalperin.net 3
In this three part overview by David Halperin, the pop-cultural event known as the Shaver Mysteries is presented. While this segment isn't really all that important to the story, it is important to understand the world that it was being presented into as well as the changes made to Shaver's story for the press.

And I know that this may be considered off-topic, allow me to show everyone why the topic of Richard Shaver isn't. This was a man that had somehow while supposedly locked away in an asylum, came up with a story, a language, and an explanation as to what was going on.

Of course we can assume that he really did spend time in the asylum like it has been reported, but if he was telling the truth about what he had seen, then isn't it more possible that the people who support the Deros might have "fixed" his records so as to discredit him as well as provide credible deniability to anyone else who might have stumbled onto these facts? In the 1700s a James Tilly Matthews came across these same types of being using a device to control people, and had even talked about how some of the beings were being used to replace members of British Parliament at the time. 200 years later and Shaver tells of a similar story and now...

Now we have "KU" making similar claims, but with better details and less hocus pocus in the telling. Should we be tossing this story away so quickly. What if Alice is really the name of one of the Teros, and "KU" is a group of people that are working with her? Then what?

Now currently I'm personally not going to dive into this again here, but with all the talk about underground cities, people that are being replaced, and the use of humans as pharmaceutical maybe we should think about the story once again. If not for theories, then at least for possible clues.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
I posted that WM logo to your wall.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, Is that the only National Emergency EO in place at the moment?

I'm wondering if Black Hats think they need one in place to initiate, or continue, Continuity of Government (aka Shadow Government)?

This has me thinking now... what if Black Hats think they'll initiate Continuity of Government and head to the nominated locations... only to find that POTUS45 had already initiated it on Jan 20th?

"Yes, I know it was YOUR plan! But we've used it first!"

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

The latest updates from CodeMonkeyZ (Ron Watkins):

#1 at 01:37:09 GMT

Half a day remains.
Have solace in knowing that the truth is coming.
PSBSR

#2 at 03:55:30 GMT

It's real.
It's on the way.
Unless some unaccounted for outside force stops it, it will be huge.
Less than 12 hours to go.
PSBSR

#3 at 04:31:12 GMT

In just a few hours, everything changes.
You should get some good rest tonight.
They won't rest well after tomorrow...
PSBSR

So what does it mean?

Note that:
#1 includes SOLACE... "Quantum of Solace"? Or something to do with the SUN?
#2 includes unaccounted... Quantum Financial System?
#3 includes everything changes... QFS, Quantum Internet, ODIN, Quantum software to replace Microsoft/Goog/Apple etc.?

Just a few hours to go before we find out! I make the deadline around High Noon GMT time.

edit on 8-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of CoG, has there been any word over there about a "London Bridge" event getting updated, or was the news about a lack of rules after the Queen a "false" report?

While I do understand that the Queen doesn't impact the function of government in England, I'm sure her absence would make a massive impact.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Yes you can get lightening, like you sometimes get with volcanoes.
Isn't Mexico one of the countries not playing ball with the 'plandemic' and jibbyjabby?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great 2-parter cranky!

We have been guided to rely more on our gut instincts or "vibes"; through this process. We are going to need to rely on these more as novel decision points coming our way - from unexpected directions. Feels like we'll be following our moral compass more than relying on societies road signs.

I certainly am getting the sense of detachment from the old: family, friends, routines etc. but it's not a need to be physically detached from my environment and old routines... it's more, for me, about being relaxed in making decisions solely (soul-ly?) for myself, irrespective of others' demands of me, or of my position in a situation.

An interesting example occurred over the weekend whereby I found myself dancing with my "wing woman"/bestie, who then pushed me to start a different kind of relationship. With unexpected ease, I told her it's not what I wanted without making the situation awkward - quite a feat for me, considering that I was going to be sleeping over in her spare room!

My gut instinct kicked in and steered me through the situation.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There's been hints from a telegram post by @PrincessDiana_Q, at 06:07:38 on 7th:

FRIDAY (OPERATION LONDON BRIDGE) COMMENCED (QUEEN ELIZABETHS DEATH) EXPECT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SOON!

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
@PrincessDiana_Q

followed by this one at 16:55:29

JUSTICE !!!!!

"OPERATION LONDON BRIDGE"

On Sept 6th, Tatler magazine had an article revealing the operation details.

This magazine is mostly read by the nobility and society "in people"; so could be seen as pre-emptive warning comms.

As to the impact of her demise, I think the impact of who takes over will be greater... after all she is in mid 90s and has severely reduced her profile in media and at events over the last year. Will it be Charles with a catholic 2nd wife for Queen? Or Prince William (currently 39)? or will there be a vacuum whilst we move from a monarchy to a republic?

Yes it will be unsettling to many - like moving house or getting divorced... she was seen as a point of stability in society - but her lack of engagement in the current issues unsettling society, such as the rona/jabs, is of note.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

If Spencer came back, that would be devastating to the Royal Narrative, but would she legally be able to claim the throne? Is William ever hers?

I wonder if Britain would be better off without any head of the crown than they would be if Charles was to take the crown. So holding off until William is able to be head might be good, but I don't know if he's ready for it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Elenochie, purveyor of Enoch's news blast which appeared in our thread for a while, kicked off a meme competition with the theme NightShift (how Anons on the night shift of /qresearch board are known).

I had a go so depositing my entrant here... it may get last place!

Bigger

It plays on the movie Ready Player One, which we have discussed in the thread. Player one learns that the only way to win is to back out of the race.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There was a theory, bouncing around earlier in the thread, that the Spencers were the progeny of the last rightful King.

I assume that for Diana to takeover as Queen, then Early Spencer and her 2 older sisters would have to basically forego their rights primogeniture for her?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Before I get some zeds... 2x 3 Year DELTAs for Sept 8th:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.203 πŸ“
Sep 8 2018 13:33:44 (EST)
There was a time when our children stood at attention, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something.
There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something.
There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT.
There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our GOD GIVEN FREEDOM.
There was a time when we were GRATEFUL.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER ONE FLAG.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG.
β€œI pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
It is time, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim what is rightfully ours.
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THOSE WHO DEFEND AND PROTECT HER AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.

HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Q+

Chan post number encodes 23 = PAIN
Timestamp of 13:33:44 sums to 18= R = JFKJr?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.204 πŸ“
Sep 8 2018 13:46:35 (EST)
FREEDOM.jpg

edit on 8-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You sleep during the day????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, that undoubtedly is the most powerful, thought provoking story I have ever read.

Kudos to you as well as stars!

What do you do as your loved ones lay on their deathbed wondering out loud why they are dying and not yourself? They had the jabs and you didn't. You have the original antibodies for Covid A and have just got over four weeks of Covid D. What can you say?

What can you say...

I got into an argument with a friend who got mad as hell when I told him the people are not dying from covid. I explained along that the nurse he talks to doesn't do immunology studies, nor did they invent the mRNA vax. They do however see dying people that the facts appear to be someone is lying on the Death Certificate to raise funds for the Hospital. They have a lot to lose if it was pneumonia or the vaccine causing this.

He went on to say it is chicken little to not take the shot in a heated outburst. I said taking an experiment that the inventor of mRNA vax's says don't take and being afraid of something that isn't the real cause of death enough to take this poison is in fact chicken little in real life. He was red as the beard on a rooster. He wanted me to tell him when he dies. I said I think he got the placebo. But he probably didn't I didn't tell him the Immunologist are saying up to 5 years and they will all likely be dead or bad off.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
McAfee Afterlife asserts today that Q is quantum computing after all...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, Is that the only National Emergency EO in place at the moment?

I'm wondering if Black Hats think they need one in place to initiate, or continue, Continuity of Government (aka Shadow Government)?

This has me thinking now... what if Black Hats think they'll initiate Continuity of Government and head to the nominated locations... only to find that POTUS45 had already initiated it on Jan 20th?

"Yes, I know it was YOUR plan! But we've used it first!"

Sufi, our country is currently under about a dozen national emergencies, I do believe. So I'm not sure that extending the election interference EO is about keeping money flowing. They have a bunch of different options for that if that was their aim. As far as the election itself is concerned, Biden contends, at least outwardly, that the 2020 election was "the most secure election in our nation's history."

Extending Trump's election interference EO flies in the face of everything he has publicly stated.

I'm assuming that Biden was forced to extend the EO by the good guys because California has the recall election for their Governor Gavin Pelosi Newsom coming up in a couple weeks.

I take it as more evidence that Patriots are in Control.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Chan post number encodesΒ 23 = PAIN
Timestamp of 13:33:44 sums to 18= R = JFKJr?

The Movie "The Number 23" Jim "traitor" Carrey played in. Running away from his fear did not go so well in his future.
Did he "they"know their time was running out? Yes.
edit on 8-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join