It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Note sure I get this. While Los Angeles is not Australia by any stretch, the masked covidiots are still in charge, so many are working from home or hybriding it, but this place is hell on earth with traffic. Construction runs unabated.

So am I to believe that everyone in DC has a secure way to work remotely? Isn't the point of pushing the jabs is for folks to "get back to normal?" If so, isn't DC meant to be the poster child for the Jabbed = normal? The vibe, regardless of who is there or not there, is vacant. There is no energy present, even the summer tourist caught in the background seem like they are in a park, not a place with the entire Federal government, Smithsonian, National Mall, Lincoln Memorial etc.

If you can stand Nancy Drew's stream of consciousness, it seems she feels the night of all the Sirens denoted the change in DC. She also has an odd observation at the end that is new to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I'm pondering whether I'm going to continue archiving these threads and relevant links after this thread. I never expected this whole thing to go on for this long and the thread seems to me to have drifted from Q in the sense that not many of the posts lately are directly related to Q posts. I enjoy the conversation for the most part but when topics discussed are not connected to Q in any way that I can see, it now seems pointless to save any of it. Maybe it's all of the CV19 posts recently which, to me, should be in a Covid thread unless connected to a Q drop in some way. Most things that I bring to the thread I post because I know someone here is way better at digging and/or debunking than I am and because I value most of the opinions here. It's very rare that I even offer an opinion on my own posts because I don't want to derail the topic at hand or seem like I am attempting to "direct the thread". I will preserve the well over 200 gig of links and vids on a flash drive which also seems pointless but it's cheap and easy to do and at least the past 4 years of archiving won't feel like a total waste of time. btw- I was finally able to view the remaining link posted by the ghost of McAfee and included it below. Anyway, cheers to all and now back to deep lurk mode...

gateway.ethswarm.org...

We had no idea where all this was going when we started. We also had no idea if this thread would even survive. Please note that your presence, and work, did and does have a steadying effect on the micro collective here, and the Macro Anon collective. I have been aware of it the entire time, as have others I'm sure.

The contributions of all here create(d) a formidable foundation for others to follow. I have said this a few times, but at the beginning archiving, sharing outside the chans, unique decodes, expanding to other areas of connection (esoteric/satanism/occult/military mind control etc.) were not a part of Q but were introduced into the collective from here. These are all common place now, so much so we forget there was a time when none of it was.

Now we watch it unfold.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now we watch it unfold.

Yes. It feels like this is where we are at now and have been for some time. I feel like we are just waiting for that dementia patient to fall apart to the point where the .mil feels they can take over without having the public lose their collective ish over the prospect of having troops on the streets. The legwork seems done at this point. Now we just watch the scripted demise. Unfortunately though, I feel like that means they're going to walk us right up to the edge of all out global warfare first. It may still get even darker before the dawn, but the dawn is coming relatively soon, imo.

Thanks to all for their efforts.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Sorry to hear that ORRED... there goes my "backup" backup... actually you're backup is probs more comprehensive!

I do understand your reasoning though - and I pray this is reaching a conclusion in the next month or two - or I'm going to have to get back out into contractor land!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Old Timey Q.

Multi-factor connect.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Now we watch it unfold.

Yes. It feels like this is where we are at now and have been for some time. I feel like we are just waiting for that dementia patient to fall apart to the point where the .mil feels they can take over without having the public lose their collective ish over the prospect of having troops on the streets. The legwork seems done at this point. Now we just watch the scripted demise. Unfortunately though, I feel like that means they're going to walk us right up to the edge of all out global warfare first. It may still get even darker before the dawn, but the dawn is coming relatively soon, imo.

Thanks to all for their efforts.

True.

Some of us have been watching this unfold for decades. The irony of this fact is that at the outset we were demonized, hunted and worse (yes there is worse). Then, for a brief period, we had a reprieve because the regular folks were getting it and getting really excited about the Awakening. Then, The Rona, and many of us are back to the place we were in, only different.

Two distinct realities overlapping, one that reflects the world of the jabbed and their commitment to a fear based life. The other, those who are so over fear and a tool of control they cannot stand their skin. The problem? This monumental "conclusion" whatever form it takes, will create a deeper division between the two realities, rather then unite them. A military "intervention" will be an Anon's liberation and for the jabbed it will be fear inducing.

Strange times indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We're all used to the Qhrase, from #2619, "Gold shall destroy FED."...
...and most will be aware of it's anon evolution to include "...and Silver will BURY it!"
(Anyone remember how that came to be added?).

I've just noticed that it's timestamp encodes around now:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4281049 📁
Dec 12 2018 19:01:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 376ff2 No.4280876 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:57:57 (EST)
>>4280189
Q: Do we have the gold?

>>4280876
Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

Timestamp encodes Sept 1st, 2nd, 7th, 9th, 10th, 12th.

I'm also intrigued as to why the verb SHALL is used instead of "WILL".

I checked SHALL in Merriam Webster and found a couple of possible reasons:
1) Legal:

used in laws, regulations, or directives to express what is mandatory
// it shall be unlawful to carry firearms

2) Etymology:

Middle English shal (1st & 3rd singular present indicative), from Old English sceal; akin to Old High German scal (1st & 3rd singular present indicative) ought to, must, Lithuanian skola debt

If we replace with the Lithuanian meaning then the post would read "Gold DEBT destroy FED."

edit on 2-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Being a Free Thinker that exercises intuition in an exercise of logical thinking, given Only clues and a lifetime of fake news and fake history ..., its a slippery slope I Get IT though.... Your posts are appreciated

I feel the same. Thanks MT

Thanks Cranky, I'll still be doing what I do...

Now we watch it unfold.

I've been watching it for at least two decades and will continue..

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
No worries Sufi. I did archive a lot on wayback machine but anything I deemed worthy of outright censorship I saved locally. I will probably continue to do so but not so much like it's a job lol. I pray this will all come to pass soon as well but I have the feeling that it may last quite a bit longer than we expect and I'm sure more connections to Q posts will be made. I feel like this decision will help me be more objective overall and actually liberating in a certain sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
DARPA N3 developed Nonsurgical Brain Machine Interfaces for soldiers to use their thoughts alone to control multiple unmanned vehicles or a bomb disposal robot on battlefield | International Defense Security & Technology Inc

The brain-computer interface (BCI) allows people to use their thoughts to control not only themselves, but the world around them. BCI
enables a bidirectional communication between a brain and an external device, bidirectional generally includes direct neural readout and feedback and direct neural write-in.

DARPA, launched its Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology (N3) program in 2018,  seeking to create non-invasive or minimally invasive  brain-computer interfaces or neural interfaces to connect warfighters directly through thought to computers or other digital devices to enable fast, effective, and intuitive hands-free interaction with military systems. These systems could then allow soldiers to remotely pilot robots  or  land,air and sea based unmanned military systems. In addition, for  efficient warfighter multitasking such as mind-controlling multiple weapons or drone swarms at once, the N3 program will develop the interface technology for warfighters to be able to interact regularly and intuitively with artificially intelligent (AI), semi-autonomous and autonomous systems.

As DARPA says in its presentation, the technology has to be “read and write”, it will not only be used for soldiers to control a drone swarm but also put sensory information inside people’s brains, making them feel pressure or actually see things. They would be able to  view things remotely or feel stuff remotely. “DARPA created N3 to pursue a path to a safe, portable neural interface system capable of reading from and writing to multiple points in the brain at once,” said Dr. Al Emondi, program manager in DARPA’s Biological Technologies Office (BTO

Dr. Jacob Robinson at Rice University, for example, is combining genetic engineering, infrared laser beams, and nanomagnets for a bidirectional system. The $18 million project, MOANA (Magnetic, Optical and Acoustic Neural Access device) uses viruses to deliver two extra genes into the brain. One encodes a protein that sits on top of neurons and emits infrared light when the cell activates. Red and infrared light can penetrate through the skull. This lets a skull cap, embedded with light emitters and detectors, pick up these signals for subsequent decoding. Ultra-fast and utra-sensitvie photodetectors will further allow the cap to ignore scattered light and tease out relevant signals emanating from targeted portions of the brain, the team explained.

The magnetometers can be delivered into the brain through a nasal spray or other non-invasive methods, and magnetically guided towards targeted brain regions

The Battelle team, under principal investigator Dr. Gaurav Sharma, aims to develop a minutely invasive minimally invasive neural interface system, called BrainSTORMS (Brain System to Transmit Or Receive Magnetoelectric Signals), involves the development of a novel electromagnetic nanotransducer that could be temporarily introduced into the body via injection and then directed to a specific area of the brain to help complete a task through communication with a helmet-based transceiver. Battelle has for years successfully demonstrated brain-computer interface (BCI) projects—just look at NeuroLife®, which has enabled a quadriplegic man to move his hand again using his thoughts.

idstch.com... rol-multiple-unmanned-vehicles-or-a-bomb-disposal-robot-on-battlefield/#:~:text=The%20Battelle%20team%2C%20under%20principal%20investigator%20Dr.%20Ga urav,a%20task%20through%20communication%20with%20a%20helmet-based%20transceiver.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
“G’day Mates. Don’t worry, it’s just a shower”...

Comrade Premier Gladys Berejiklian of The New South Wales Directorate Has a Warning Message For Australian Citizens Demanding Freedom

"Aussies and Kiwis are the test populations for the objectives of the western alliance."

(If you skip the article, realize the short vid is a mash-up of statements.) The Aussie gulag Wellcamp is expected to receive guests by end of this year.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lots of good informative posts everyone. And this guy Is pissed in vid, rightfully so. The madness is coming and also the end of the illusion that life on earth is normal, it ain't.

I don't know if the photo is showing but the link is below.
t.me...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Telegram Post forwarded to Romana Didulo- Pfizer laboratory in Madrid is burning!

Good morning, I come from Germany and want to inform you that the Pfizer Lab in Madrid/Spain is burning. 💫✨🙏🍀

A few following posts give picture of fire and location.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

DARPA N3 developed Nonsurgical Brain Machine Interfaces for soldiers to use their thoughts alone to control multiple unmanned vehicles or a bomb disposal robot on battlefield

Video from your link: Direct Neural Interface & DARPA - Dr Justin Sanchez from June 2017.
Breakthrough technologies to "learn to control complex systems" - the human brain, for mind control by reading & writing to memory. I didn't know or maybe forgot that SIRI is from DARPA.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

spaceweathernews.com...

Brief videon upon such, well worth viewing.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Another significant jump on Il Donaldo Trumpo twitter, up to 4822 following now... so only 131 left to go to match last KU Post number of #4953.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef2e0e No.10967458 📁
Oct 7 2020 14:25:52 (EST)
WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 1] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS UKRAINE [IN FAVOR OF UKRAINE]?
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

It's interesting timing by Il Donaldo because Ukraine President Zelensky met Biden YESTERDAY, as this Yahoo article states:

Mr Zelensky, who has served as Ukraine’s head of state since 20 May 2019, arrived in Washington on Monday and spent most of Tuesday engaged in what a senior administration official described as meetings with Cabinet-level officials on matters relating to the US-Ukraine strategic partnership.

The meetings, the official said, would result in “new agreements on security, energy, and climate cooperation” and “set the stage” for Wednesday’s meeting with President Joe Biden.

This cross references to 7 KU posts with "Stage set"!

However, it's also interesting that Biden made Zelensky wait by delaying the meeting 2 days! WAPO

The meeting — which was originally scheduled for Monday but was pushed back two days because of the Afghanistan withdrawal and Hurricane Ida — comes as Biden is eager to reassure the world that the United States is still a reliable and powerful ally, a message to which Zelensky is deeply receptive.

At this rate, it looks like the countdown/up to 4953 will complete within 48 hours!

This could lead to nothing... or could be EBS; time will tell I guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I want to look but I just can't.....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
In the old system people were led to believe that money was the path to freedom, in the new system people will be led to believe that technology is the path to freedom. Neither one is true... it's a trap

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thoughtful 1

PM for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Next Orwellian steps occurring in South Australia!

The Atlantic article

Intrastate travel within Australia is also severely restricted. And the government of South Australia, one of the country’s six states, developed and is now testing an app as Orwellian as any in the free world to enforce its quarantine rules. People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
"Life's brevity."

For the owner of this ring, newly unearthed near Carreghofa Castle in northern Wales, and others who saw it, the meaning of the enameled skull and italic inscription, memento mori (“remember you must die”), would have been clear. “The motif and inscription would acknowledge and remind them of the brevity and vanities of life,” says archaeologist Mark Redknap of National Museum Wales. The skull and skeleton were used in late medieval and Renaissance art and literature to emphasize human mortality, explains Redknap. “The ring, with its symbolism and the admonitory inscription, was an expression of the sentiment in the style of the period,” he says.
Archaeology

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join